Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of November 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 18, 1958 was a Tuesday and it was the 322nd day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 209 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,341 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 723 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901V. Shantaram
- 1907Gustav Nezval
- 1909Johnny Mercer
- 1919Jocelyn Brando
- 1920Robert Fryer
- 1939Brenda Vaccaro
- 1948Andrea Marcovicci
- 1960Yeşim Ustaoğlu
- 1961Steven Moffat
- 1992Nathan Kress
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 18.
- 1522Lamoral, Count of Egmont (d. 1568)
- 1882Jacques Maritain, French philosopher and author (d. 1973)
- 1889Stanislav Kosior, Polish-Russian politician (d. 1939)
- 1906Alec Issigonis, Greek-English car designer, designed the mini car (d. 1988)
- 1908Imogene Coca, American actress and singer (d. 2001)
- 1917Pedro Infante, Mexican actor and singer (d. 1957)
- 1970Marina Watanabe, Japanese actress, singer, and television personality
- 1970Peta Wilson, Australian actress
- 1989Lu Jiajing, Chinese tennis player
- 1991Noppawan Lertcheewakarn, Thai tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 401The Visigoths, led by king Alaric I, cross the Alps and invade northern Italy.
- 1494French King Charles VIII occupies Florence, Italy.
- 1809In a naval action during the Napoleonic Wars, French frigates defeat British East Indiamen in the Bay of Bengal.
- 1863King Christian IX of Denmark signs the November constitution that declares Schleswig to be part of Denmark. This is seen by the German Confederation as a violation of the London Protocol and leads to the German–Danish war of 1864.
- 1949The Iva Valley Shooting occurs after the coal miners of Enugu in Nigeria go on strike over withheld wages; 21 miners are shot dead and 51 are wounded by police under the supervision of the British colonial administration of Nigeria.
- 1988War on Drugs: U.S. President Ronald Reagan signs a bill into law allowing the death penalty for drug traffickers.
- 1993In South Africa, 21 political parties approve a new constitution, expanding voting rights and ending white minority rule.
- 1996A fire occurs on a train traveling through the Channel Tunnel from France to England causing several injuries and damaging approximately 500 metres (1,600 ft) of tunnel.
- 2003In the United Kingdom, the Local Government Act 2003, repealing controversial anti-gay amendment Section 28, becomes effective.
- 2012Pope Tawadros II of Alexandria becomes the 118th Pope of the Coptic Orthodox Church of Alexandria.
View the complete list of historical events for November 18.
Curious about this Pink Pomelo Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 18 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ryuichi Ogata, David Lyons, Dolph Ziggler, Sæbjørn Buttedahl, David Battley, Larry J. Blake, Trevor Morgan, Karen Grassle, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Robert Palmer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 18 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 18, 1958.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s Only Make Believe by Conway Twitty as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 24, 1958). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 22, 1967 – Brooke Smith, American actress and model; November 14, 1950 – Sarah Radclyffe, English production manager and producer; April 4, 1983 – Natalie Pike, Scottish-English model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 969