Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of November 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 18, 1958 was a Tuesday and it was the 322nd day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 299 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,251 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 720 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Compay Segundo
- 1946Chris Rainbow
- 1952Delroy Lindo
- 1969Ahmed Helmy
- 1970Marina Watanabe
- 1980Junichi Okada
- 1981Gian Magdangal
- 1993Makoto Okunaka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 18.
- 1920Mustafa Khalil, Egyptian politician, 77th Prime Minister of Egypt (d. 2008)
- 1923Alan Shepard, American admiral, pilot, and astronaut (d. 1998)
- 1935Rudolf Bahro, German philosopher and politician (d. 1997)
- 1941David Hemmings, English actor, singer, director, and producer (d. 2003)
- 1943Leonardo Sandri, Argentinian cardinal
- 1946Alan Dean Foster, American author
- 1953Alan Moore, English author and illustrator
- 1981Christina Vidal, American actress and singer
- 1981Maggie Stiefvater, American author
- 1987Hitomi Harada, Japanese voice actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 401The Visigoths, led by king Alaric I, cross the Alps and invade northern Italy.
- 1105Maginulfo is elected the Antipope as Sylvester IV.
- 1803The Battle of Vertières, the last major battle of the Haitian Revolution, is fought, leading to the establishment of the Republic of Haiti, the first black republic in the Western Hemisphere.
- 1883American and Canadian railroads institute five standard continental time zones, ending the confusion of thousands of local times.
- 1916World War I: First Battle of the Somme: In France, British Expeditionary Force commander Douglas Haig calls off the battle which started on July 1, 1916.
- 1918Latvia declares its independence from Russia.
- 1928Release of the animated short Steamboat Willie, the first fully synchronized sound cartoon, directed by Walt Disney and Ub Iwerks, featuring the third appearances of cartoon characters Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse. This is considered by the Disney corporation to be Mickey’s birthday.
- 1961United States President John F. Kennedy sends 18,000 military advisors to South Vietnam.
- 1978In Jonestown, Guyana, Jim Jones led his Peoples Temple to a mass murder–suicide that claimed 918 lives in all, 909 of them in Jonestown itself, including over 270 children. Congressman Leo Ryan is murdered by members of the Peoples Temple hours earlier.
- 2003In the United Kingdom, the Local Government Act 2003, repealing controversial anti-gay amendment Section 28, becomes effective.
View the complete list of historical events for November 18.
Curious about this Mexico Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 18 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Krystal Forscutt, Benjamin Carr, Koshi Inaba, Anita Ekberg, Tom Wyner, Agata Buzek, Nicki Clyne, Peaches Geldof, Harold Switzer, Red Foley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 18 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 18, 1958.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s Only Make Believe by Conway Twitty as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 24, 1958). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 29, 1980 – David Desrosiers, Canadian singer-songwriter and bass player (Simple Plan and Reset); September 14, 1949 – Steve Gaines, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Lynyrd Skynyrd and Detroit) (d. 1977); May 29, 1998 – Lucía Gil, Spanish singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 976