Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of November 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 18, 1958 was a Tuesday and it was the 322nd day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 92 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,458 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 727 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Gustaf Molander
- 1923Anne Sargent
- 1924Les Lye
- 1939Brenda Vaccaro
- 1941David Hemmings
- 1953Kevin Nealon
- 1968Romany Malco
- 1969Duncan Sheik
- 1981Gian Magdangal
- 1987Jake Abel
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 18.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 18.
- 1888Gustaf Molander, Finnish-Swedish actor and director (d. 1973)
- 1907Compay Segundo, Cuban singer-songwriter and guitarist (Buena Vista Social Club) (d. 2003)
- 1917Pedro Infante, Mexican actor and singer (d. 1957)
- 1920Robert Fryer, American playwright and producer (d. 2000)
- 1933Bruce Conner, American painter, photographer, and director (d. 2008)
- 1948Andrea Marcovicci, American actress and singer
- 1953Alan Moore, English author and illustrator
- 1969Ahmed Helmy, Egyptian actor
- 1970Elizabeth Anne Allen, American actress
- 1972Jessi Alexander, American singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 18.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1493Christopher Columbus first sights the island now known as Puerto Rico.
- 1601Tiryaki Hasan Pasha, provincial governor of Ottoman Empire, utterly defeats Habsburg forces, commanded by Ferdinand the Archduke of Austria during the Siege of Nagykanizsa.
- 1730The future Frederick II (known as Frederick the Great), King of Prussia, is granted a royal pardon and released from confinement.
- 1865Mark Twain’s short story “The Celebrated Jumping Frog of Calaveras County” is published in the New York Saturday Press.
- 1909Two United States warships are sent to Nicaragua after 500 revolutionaries (including two Americans) are executed by order of José Santos Zelaya.
- 1916World War I: First Battle of the Somme: In France, British Expeditionary Force commander Douglas Haig calls off the battle which started on July 1, 1916.
- 1918Latvia declares its independence from Russia.
- 1949The Iva Valley Shooting occurs after the coal miners of Enugu in Nigeria go on strike over withheld wages; 21 miners are shot dead and 51 are wounded by police under the supervision of the British colonial administration of Nigeria.
- 1993In the United States, the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is approved by the House of Representatives.
- 2012Pope Tawadros II of Alexandria becomes the 118th Pope of the Coptic Orthodox Church of Alexandria.
View the complete list of historical events for November 18.
Curious about this Vanilla Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 18 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Salim Kallas, Adolf Winkelmann, Juliet Stevenson, Swastika Mukherjee, Will Sampson, Chiwa Saitō, Claudia Conserva, Park Gyu-ri, Rebecca Ferguson, Nicola Peltz.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 18 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 18, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s Only Make Believe by Conway Twitty as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 24, 1958). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 12, 1979 – Rhys Coiro, Italian-American actor; December 15, 1970 – Michael Shanks, Canadian actor, screenwriter and director; June 22, 1947 – David Lander, American actor, singer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,089