Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of November 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 18, 1958 was a Tuesday and it was the 322nd day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 271 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,279 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 721 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Gustaf Molander
- 1908Imogene Coca
- 1924Les Lye
- 1927Hank Ballard
- 1948Andrea Marcovicci
- 1960Elizabeth Perkins
- 1960Kim Wilde
- 1970Elizabeth Anne Allen
- 1970Mike Epps
- 1974Chloë Sevigny
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 18.
- 1836W. S. Gilbert, English playwright, poet, and illustrator (d. 1911)
- 1860Ignacy Jan Paderewski, Polish pianist, composer, and politician, 2nd Prime Minister of the Republic of Poland (d. 1941)
- 1897Patrick Blackett, Baron Blackett, English physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1974)
- 1912Hilda Nickson, English author (d. 1977)
- 1935Rudolf Bahro, German philosopher and politician (d. 1997)
- 1942Linda Evans, American actress
- 1960Yeşim Ustaoğlu, Turkish director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1961Nick Chinlund, American actor
- 1980Denny Hamlin, American race car driver
- 1980Luke Chadwick, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1180Phillip II becomes king of France.
- 1302Pope Boniface VIII issues the Papal bull Unam sanctam (One Faith).
- 1307William Tell shoots an apple off his son’s head.
- 1493Christopher Columbus first sights the island now known as Puerto Rico.
- 1809In a naval action during the Napoleonic Wars, French frigates defeat British East Indiamen in the Bay of Bengal.
- 1909Two United States warships are sent to Nicaragua after 500 revolutionaries (including two Americans) are executed by order of José Santos Zelaya.
- 1928Release of the animated short Steamboat Willie, the first fully synchronized sound cartoon, directed by Walt Disney and Ub Iwerks, featuring the third appearances of cartoon characters Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse. This is considered by the Disney corporation to be Mickey’s birthday.
- 1947The Ballantyne’s Department Store fire in Christchurch, New Zealand, kills 41; it is the worst fire disaster in the history of New Zealand.
- 1987King’s Cross fire: In London, 31 people die in a fire at the city’s busiest underground station, King’s Cross St Pancras.
- 2003In the United Kingdom, the Local Government Act 2003, repealing controversial anti-gay amendment Section 28, becomes effective.
View the complete list of historical events for November 18.
Curious about this Davao Pomelo Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 18 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Martha MacIsaac, Hunter Gomez, Jean Ritchie, Paul Bhattacharjee, Flora Cross, Concetta Tomei, Lindsey McKeon, Mary Jo Slater, Shannon Bex, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 18 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 18, 1958.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s Only Make Believe by Conway Twitty as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 24, 1958). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 30, 1920 – Stuart Lancaster, American actor (d. 2000); November 8, 2000 – Jasmine Thompson, English singer; July 17, 1975 – Elena Anaya, Spanish actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 948