Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of November 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
November 18, 1958 was a Tuesday and it was the 322nd day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 178 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,372 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 724 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Pedro Infante
- 1919Jocelyn Brando
- 1927Hank Ballard
- 1942Susan Sullivan
- 1946Chris Rainbow
- 1948Andrea Marcovicci
- 1958Oscar Nunez
- 1974Chloë Sevigny
- 1981Gian Magdangal
- 1984Ryohei Chiba
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 18.
- 1647Pierre Bayle, French philosopher and author (d. 1706)
- 1860Ignacy Jan Paderewski, Polish pianist, composer, and politician, 2nd Prime Minister of the Republic of Poland (d. 1941)
- 1906Alec Issigonis, Greek-English car designer, designed the mini car (d. 1988)
- 1932Nasif Estéfano, Argentinian race car driver (d. 1973)
- 1938Norbert Ratsirahonana, Malagasy politician, Prime Minister of Madagascar
- 1941David Hemmings, English actor, singer, director, and producer (d. 2003)
- 1960Elizabeth Perkins, American actress
- 1963Joost Zwagerman, Dutch author and poet (d. 2015)
- 1968Owen Wilson, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1980Luke Chadwick, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 401The Visigoths, led by king Alaric I, cross the Alps and invade northern Italy.
- 1601Tiryaki Hasan Pasha, provincial governor of Ottoman Empire, utterly defeats Habsburg forces, commanded by Ferdinand the Archduke of Austria during the Siege of Nagykanizsa.
- 1803The Battle of Vertières, the last major battle of the Haitian Revolution, is fought, leading to the establishment of the Republic of Haiti, the first black republic in the Western Hemisphere.
- 1812Napoleonic Wars: The Battle of Krasnoi ends in French defeat, but Marshal of France Michel Ney’s leadership leads to him becoming known as “the bravest of the brave”.
- 1863King Christian IX of Denmark signs the November constitution that declares Schleswig to be part of Denmark. This is seen by the German Confederation as a violation of the London Protocol and leads to the German–Danish war of 1864.
- 1865Mark Twain’s short story “The Celebrated Jumping Frog of Calaveras County” is published in the New York Saturday Press.
- 1916World War I: First Battle of the Somme: In France, British Expeditionary Force commander Douglas Haig calls off the battle which started on July 1, 1916.
- 1987King’s Cross fire: In London, 31 people die in a fire at the city’s busiest underground station, King’s Cross St Pancras.
- 1991After an 87-day siege, the Croatian city of Vukovar capitulates to the besieging Yugoslav People’s Army and allied Serb paramilitary forces.
- 2002Iraq disarmament crisis: United Nations weapons inspectors led by Hans Blix arrive in Iraq.
View the complete list of historical events for November 18.
Curious about this Strawberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 18 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hunter Parrish, Chuck Greenberg, Holly Madison, Marla Boyd, AJ Lamas, Gedde Watanabe, Gabriel Valenciano, Caroline Langrishe, Tommy Bolin, Ray Parker, Jr..
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 18 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 18, 1958.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s Only Make Believe by Conway Twitty as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 24, 1958). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 27, 1944 – Tony Capstick, English actor and singer (d. 2003); May 27, 1984 – Darin Brooks, American actor; February 5, 1928 – Tage Danielsson, Swedish author, actor, and director (d. 1985).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,013