Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of November 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
November 18, 1988 was a Friday and it was the 323rd day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 201 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,391 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 352 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Gustaf Molander
- 1939Brenda Vaccaro
- 1941David Hemmings
- 1942Linda Evans
- 1949Ahmed Zaki
- 1953Kevin Nealon
- 1961Steven Moffat
- 1970Johan Liiva
- 1972Jessi Alexander
- 1980Junichi Okada
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 18.
- 1804Alfonso Ferrero La Marmora, Italian general and politician, 6th Prime Minister of Italy (d. 1878)
- 1923Ted Stevens, American soldier, lawyer, and politician (d. 2010)
- 1928Salvador Laurel, Filipino lawyer and politician, 5th Prime Minister of the Philippines (d. 2004)
- 1936Don Cherry, American trumpet player (Old and New Dreams, New York Contemporary Five, and Codona) (d. 1995)
- 1938Norbert Ratsirahonana, Malagasy politician, Prime Minister of Madagascar
- 1944Wolfgang Joop, German fashion designer, founded JOOP!
- 1947Timothy Maude, American general (d. 2001)
- 1948Kongō Masahiro, Japanese sumo wrestler (d. 2014)
- 1951Justin Raimondo, American journalist and author
- 1969Sam Cassell, American basketball player and coach
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 401The Visigoths, led by king Alaric I, cross the Alps and invade northern Italy.
- 1302Pope Boniface VIII issues the Papal bull Unam sanctam (One Faith).
- 1421A seawall at the Zuiderzee dike in the Netherlands breaks, flooding 72 villages and killing about 10,000 people. This event will be known as St. Elizabeth’s flood.
- 1626St. Peter’s Basilica is consecrated.
- 1903The Hay–Bunau-Varilla Treaty is signed by the United States and Panama, giving the United States exclusive rights over the Panama Canal Zone.
- 1928Release of the animated short Steamboat Willie, the first fully synchronized sound cartoon, directed by Walt Disney and Ub Iwerks, featuring the third appearances of cartoon characters Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse. This is considered by the Disney corporation to be Mickey’s birthday.
- 1978In Jonestown, Guyana, Jim Jones led his Peoples Temple to a mass murder–suicide that claimed 918 lives in all, 909 of them in Jonestown itself, including over 270 children. Congressman Leo Ryan is murdered by members of the Peoples Temple hours earlier.
- 1991After an 87-day siege, the Croatian city of Vukovar capitulates to the besieging Yugoslav People’s Army and allied Serb paramilitary forces.
- 1993In the United States, the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is approved by the House of Representatives.
- 1996A fire occurs on a train traveling through the Channel Tunnel from France to England causing several injuries and damaging approximately 500 metres (1,600 ft) of tunnel.
View the complete list of historical events for November 18.
Curious about this Kiwi Fruit Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 18 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Peter Boyle, María Chacón, Compay Segundo, John Orchard, Sydney Tamiia Poitier, Natsumi Abe, Lavrentis Machairitsas, Dorothy McGuire, Phyllis Kirk, Mike Evans.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 18 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 18, 1988.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bad Medicine by Bon Jovi as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 19, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 21, 1950 – Vasilis Papakonstantinou, Greek singer-songwriter and guitarist; August 23, 1959 – Edwyn Collins, Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Orange Juice); November 25, 1944 – Ben Stein, American actor, lawyer, and author.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,024