Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of November 1993 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 18, 1993 was a Thursday and it was the 322nd day of the year 1993. The next time you can reuse your old 1993 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 270 days left before your next birthday. You will be 24 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,496 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 288 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Compay Segundo
- 1923Anne Sargent
- 1942Linda Evans
- 1948Tõnis Mägi
- 1949Ahmed Zaki
- 1969Duncan Sheik
- 1975Pastor Troy
- 1980Dustin Kensrue
- 1981Nasim Pedrad
- 1993Makoto Okunaka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 18.
- 1839August Kundt, German physicist and educator (d. 1894)
- 1917Pedro Infante, Mexican actor and singer (d. 1957)
- 1927Hank Ballard, American singer-songwriter (The Midnighters) (d. 2003)
- 1950Michael Swanwick, American science fiction author
- 1953Kevin Nealon, American comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1957Seán Mac Falls, Irish poet
- 1963Joost Zwagerman, Dutch author and poet (d. 2015)
- 1963Len Bias, American basketball player (d. 1986)
- 1978Damien Johnson, Irish footballer
- 1980Minori Chihara, Japanese voice actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 326The old St. Peter’s Basilica is consecrated.
- 1180Phillip II becomes king of France.
- 1302Pope Boniface VIII issues the Papal bull Unam sanctam (One Faith).
- 1812Napoleonic Wars: The Battle of Krasnoi ends in French defeat, but Marshal of France Michel Ney’s leadership leads to him becoming known as “the bravest of the brave”.
- 1863King Christian IX of Denmark signs the November constitution that declares Schleswig to be part of Denmark. This is seen by the German Confederation as a violation of the London Protocol and leads to the German–Danish war of 1864.
- 1883American and Canadian railroads institute five standard continental time zones, ending the confusion of thousands of local times.
- 1949The Iva Valley Shooting occurs after the coal miners of Enugu in Nigeria go on strike over withheld wages; 21 miners are shot dead and 51 are wounded by police under the supervision of the British colonial administration of Nigeria.
- 1961United States President John F. Kennedy sends 18,000 military advisors to South Vietnam.
- 1963The first push-button telephone goes into service.
- 1991After an 87-day siege, the Croatian city of Vukovar capitulates to the besieging Yugoslav People’s Army and allied Serb paramilitary forces.
View the complete list of historical events for November 18.
Curious about this Glazed Purple Calypso? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 18 and 1993 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kim Jae-joong, Hazel Dickens, JoJo, Donna Jean Godchaux, Movita Castaneda, Dana Key, Sean Mackin, Brian Thompson, Alla Pugacheva, Cy Chadwick.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 18 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 18, 1993.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’d Do Anything for Love (But I Won’t Do That) by Meat Loaf as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 20, 1993). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 1, 1987 – Emily Glenister, English actress; July 16, 1994 – Mark Indelicato, American actor and singer; May 28, 1970 – Jimi Goodwin, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Doves and Sub Sub).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 971