Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of November 1993 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
November 18, 1993 was a Thursday and it was the 322nd day of the year 1993. The next time you can reuse your old 1993 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 174 days left before your next birthday. You will be 24 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,592 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 291 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Hank Ballard
- 1928Sheila Jordan
- 1939Amanda Lear
- 1948Tõnis Mägi
- 1970Peta Wilson
- 1974Chloë Sevigny
- 1976Dominic Armato
- 1984Ryohei Chiba
- 1987Jake Abel
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 18.
- 1756Thomas Burgess, English bishop and philosopher (d. 1837)
- 1874Clarence Day, American author and poet (d. 1935)
- 1882Jacques Maritain, French philosopher and author (d. 1973)
- 1936Don Cherry, American trumpet player (Old and New Dreams, New York Contemporary Five, and Codona) (d. 1995)
- 1942Susan Sullivan, American actress
- 1948Andrea Marcovicci, American actress and singer
- 1963Len Bias, American basketball player (d. 1986)
- 1968Owen Wilson, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1969Koichiro Kimura, Japanese mixed martial artist and wrestler (d. 2014)
- 1970Megyn Kelly, American lawyer and journalist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1180Phillip II becomes king of France.
- 1307William Tell shoots an apple off his son’s head.
- 1730The future Frederick II (known as Frederick the Great), King of Prussia, is granted a royal pardon and released from confinement.
- 1903The Hay–Bunau-Varilla Treaty is signed by the United States and Panama, giving the United States exclusive rights over the Panama Canal Zone.
- 1909Two United States warships are sent to Nicaragua after 500 revolutionaries (including two Americans) are executed by order of José Santos Zelaya.
- 1928Release of the animated short Steamboat Willie, the first fully synchronized sound cartoon, directed by Walt Disney and Ub Iwerks, featuring the third appearances of cartoon characters Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse. This is considered by the Disney corporation to be Mickey’s birthday.
- 1940World War II: German leader Adolf Hitler and Italian Foreign Minister Galeazzo Ciano meet to discuss Benito Mussolini’s disastrous Italian invasion of Greece.
- 1949The Iva Valley Shooting occurs after the coal miners of Enugu in Nigeria go on strike over withheld wages; 21 miners are shot dead and 51 are wounded by police under the supervision of the British colonial administration of Nigeria.
- 1978In Jonestown, Guyana, Jim Jones led his Peoples Temple to a mass murder–suicide that claimed 918 lives in all, 909 of them in Jonestown itself, including over 270 children. Congressman Leo Ryan is murdered by members of the Peoples Temple hours earlier.
- 1993In South Africa, 21 political parties approve a new constitution, expanding voting rights and ending white minority rule.
View the complete list of historical events for November 18.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 18 and 1993 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Duffy, Bryce Dallas Howard, James Cosmo, Jermaine Dupri, Cub Koda, Viviane Romance, Maximilian Schell, Natalie Korneitsik, Anne Jeffreys, Ajay Naidu.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 18 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 18, 1993.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’d Do Anything for Love (But I Won’t Do That) by Meat Loaf as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 20, 1993). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 20, 1989 – Cody Linley, American actor; December 12, 1963 – Ai Orikasa, Japanese voice actress and singer; January 7, 1976 – Kierston Wareing, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,030