Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of November 1993 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 18, 1993 was a Thursday and it was the 322nd day of the year 1993. The next time you can reuse your old 1993 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 304 days left before your next birthday. You will be 24 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,462 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 287 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Imogene Coca
- 1919Georgia Carroll
- 1920Robert Fryer
- 1942Susan Sullivan
- 1949Ahmed Zaki
- 1960Shari Shattuck
- 1961Nick Chinlund
- 1975Pastor Troy
- 1980Dustin Kensrue
- 1987Hitomi Harada
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 18.
- 1888Tirumalai Krishnamacharya, Indian yoga instructor (d. 1989)
- 1911Attilio Bertolucci, Italian poet and author (d. 2000)
- 1922Luis Somoza Debayle, Nicaraguan politician, 70th President of Nicaragua (d. 1967)
- 1936Ennio Antonelli, Italian cardinal
- 1944Wolfgang Joop, German fashion designer, founded JOOP!
- 1952Claudio Capone, Italian voice actor (d. 2008)
- 1960Yeşim Ustaoğlu, Turkish director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1967Jocelyn Lemieux, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1973Nic Pothas, South African cricketer and coach
- 1983Jon Lech Johansen, Norwegian programmer, created DeCSS
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 401The Visigoths, led by king Alaric I, cross the Alps and invade northern Italy.
- 1180Phillip II becomes king of France.
- 1494French King Charles VIII occupies Florence, Italy.
- 1803The Battle of Vertières, the last major battle of the Haitian Revolution, is fought, leading to the establishment of the Republic of Haiti, the first black republic in the Western Hemisphere.
- 1909Two United States warships are sent to Nicaragua after 500 revolutionaries (including two Americans) are executed by order of José Santos Zelaya.
- 1918Latvia declares its independence from Russia.
- 1926George Bernard Shaw refuses to accept the money for his Nobel Prize, saying, “I can forgive Alfred Nobel for inventing dynamite, but only a fiend in human form could have invented the Nobel Prize.”
- 1963The first push-button telephone goes into service.
- 1978In Jonestown, Guyana, Jim Jones led his Peoples Temple to a mass murder–suicide that claimed 918 lives in all, 909 of them in Jonestown itself, including over 270 children. Congressman Leo Ryan is murdered by members of the Peoples Temple hours earlier.
- 1996A fire occurs on a train traveling through the Channel Tunnel from France to England causing several injuries and damaging approximately 500 metres (1,600 ft) of tunnel.
View the complete list of historical events for November 18.
Curious about this Banana Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 18 and 1993 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Matt Dallas, Defne Joy Foster, Mark Anthony Parrish, Siobhan Fahey, Stephanie Davis, Otto Sander, Jay Farrar, Chris Kelly, Rachel Potter, Tyler Glenn.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 18 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 18, 1993.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’d Do Anything for Love (But I Won’t Do That) by Meat Loaf as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 20, 1993). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 8, 1977 – Nate Corddry, American actor; October 25, 1949 – Walter Hyatt, American singer-songwriter (Uncle Walt's Band) (d. 1996); May 21, 1991 – Sarah Ramos, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 975