Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of November 1993 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 18, 1993 was a Thursday and it was the 322nd day of the year 1993. The next time you can reuse your old 1993 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 236 days left before your next birthday. You will be 24 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,530 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 289 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901V. Shantaram
- 1907Compay Segundo
- 1919Jocelyn Brando
- 1939Brenda Vaccaro
- 1946Chris Rainbow
- 1952Claudio Capone
- 1961Steven Moffat
- 1970Mike Epps
- 1975Pastor Troy
- 1980Dustin Kensrue
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 18.
- 1861Dorothy Dix, American journalist and author (d. 1951)
- 1898Antun Branko Šimić, Croatian and Bosnian-Herzegovinian poet (d. 1925)
- 1898Joris Ivens, Dutch director and producer (d. 1989)
- 1911Attilio Bertolucci, Italian poet and author (d. 2000)
- 1913Endre Rozsda, Hungarian-French painter and illustrator (d. 1999)
- 1935Rudolf Bahro, German philosopher and politician (d. 1997)
- 1938Norbert Ratsirahonana, Malagasy politician, Prime Minister of Madagascar
- 1958Oscar Nunez, Cuban-American actor and screenwriter
- 1960Shari Shattuck, American actress and author
- 1974Chloë Sevigny, American actress and fashion designer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 401The Visigoths, led by king Alaric I, cross the Alps and invade northern Italy.
- 1180Phillip II becomes king of France.
- 1210Pope Innocent III excommunicates Holy Roman Emperor Otto IV.
- 1730The future Frederick II (known as Frederick the Great), King of Prussia, is granted a royal pardon and released from confinement.
- 1943World War II: Battle of Berlin: Four hundred forty Royal Air Force planes bomb Berlin causing only light damage and killing 131. The RAF loses nine aircraft and 53 air crew.
- 1987King’s Cross fire: In London, 31 people die in a fire at the city’s busiest underground station, King’s Cross St Pancras.
- 1993In the United States, the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is approved by the House of Representatives.
- 1996A fire occurs on a train traveling through the Channel Tunnel from France to England causing several injuries and damaging approximately 500 metres (1,600 ft) of tunnel.
- 2003In the United Kingdom, the Local Government Act 2003, repealing controversial anti-gay amendment Section 28, becomes effective.
- 2012Pope Tawadros II of Alexandria becomes the 118th Pope of the Coptic Orthodox Church of Alexandria.
View the complete list of historical events for November 18.
Curious about this Rambutan Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 18 and 1993 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sarah Christophers, Dean Cook, Lex Shrapnel, Declan Galbraith, Ben Kingsley, Gene Pitney, Ben Affleck, April Pearson, Melissa Schuman, Michael Giannatos.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 18 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 18, 1993.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’d Do Anything for Love (But I Won’t Do That) by Meat Loaf as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 20, 1993). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 19, 1980 – Benjamin Salisbury, American actor; November 18, 1959 – Ulrich Noethen, German actor; April 26, 1925 – Jørgen Ingmann, Danish singer and guitarist (Grethe and Jørgen Ingmann) (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 961