Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of November 1917 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 19, 1917 was a Monday and it was the 323rd day of the year 1917. The next time you can reuse your old 1917 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 90 days left before your next birthday. You will be 100 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,435 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,234 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Ned Sparks
- 1936Ray Collins
- 1949Nigel Bennett
- 1955Sam Hamm
- 1956Glynnis O'Connor
- 1957Ofra Haza
- 1960Matt Sorum
- 1969Erika Alexander
- 1971Naoko Mori
- 2002Gaia Cauchi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 19.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 19.
- 1879Mait Metsanurk, Estonian author and playwright (d. 1957)
- 1899Allen Tate, American poet and critic (d. 1979)
- 1924Knut Steen, Norwegian-Italian sculptor (d. 2011)
- 1934David Lloyd-Jones, English conductor
- 1939Richard Zare, American chemist and academic
- 1947Bob Boone, American baseball player and manager
- 1973Django Haskins, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Old Ceremony)
- 1975Sushmita Sen, Indian model and actress, Miss Universe 1994
- 1984Brittany Maynard, American activist (d. 2014)
- 1985Chris Eagles, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 19.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1912First Balkan War: The Serbian Army captures Bitola, ending the five-century-long Ottoman rule of Macedonia.
- 1942Mutesa II is crowned the 35th and last Kabaka (king) of Buganda, prior to the restoration of the kingdom in 1993.
- 1942World War II: Battle of Stalingrad – Soviet Union forces under General Georgy Zhukov launch the Operation Uranus counterattacks at Stalingrad, turning the tide of the battle in the USSR’s favor.
- 1946Afghanistan, Iceland and Sweden join the United Nations.
- 1955National Review publishes its first issue.
- 1977TAP Portugal Flight 425 crashes in the Madeira Islands, killing 131.
- 1985Pennzoil wins a US$10.53 billion judgment against Texaco, in the largest civil verdict in the history of the United States, stemming from Texaco executing a contract to buy Getty Oil after Pennzoil had entered into an unsigned, yet still binding, buyout contract with Getty.
- 1985Police in Baling, Malaysia, lay siege to houses occupied by an Islamic sect of about 400 people led by Ibrahim Mahmud.
- 1988Serbian communist representative and future Serbian and Yugoslav president Slobodan Milošević publicly declares that Serbia is under attack from Albanian separatists in Kosovo as well as internal treachery within Yugoslavia and a foreign conspiracy to destroy Serbia and Yugoslavia.
- 1990Pop group Milli Vanilli are stripped of their Grammy Award because the duo did not sing at all on the Girl You Know It’s True album. Session musicians had provided all the vocals.
View the complete list of historical events for November 19.
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 19 and 1917 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dario Argento, Ponvannan, Martin Starr, Sandra Stevens, Melissa Suffield, Willy Fritsch, Geoff Barrow, Porter Wagoner, Rebecca Eaton, Mary Ford.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 19 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 19, 1917.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 2, 1948 – Al McKay, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Earth, Wind & Fire); July 12, 1930 – Irene Sutcliffe, English actress; March 7, 1962 – Taylor Dayne, American singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,060