Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of November 1917 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 19, 1917 was a Monday and it was the 323rd day of the year 1917. The next time you can reuse your old 1917 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 300 days left before your next birthday. You will be 100 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,225 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,227 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1954Kathleen Quinlan
- 1955Sam Hamm
- 1960Matt Sorum
- 1961Meg Ryan
- 1962Jodie Foster
- 1963Terry Farrell
- 1972Sandrine Holt
- 1979Keith Buckley
- 1983Daria Werbowy
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 19.
- 1922Salil Chowdhury, Indian director, playwright, and composer (d. 1995)
- 1934Valentin Kozmich Ivanov, Russian footballer and manager (d. 2011)
- 1936Ray Collins, American singer (The Mothers of Invention) (d. 2012)
- 1939Emil Constantinescu, Romanian academic and politician, 3rd President of Romania
- 1954Abdel Fattah el-Sisi, Egyptian field marshal and politician, 6th President of Egypt
- 1960Miss Elizabeth, American wrestler and manager (d. 2003)
- 1963Gary Riley, American actor
- 1964Ronnie Sinclair, Scottish footballer and coach
- 1969Philippe Adams, Belgian race car driver
- 1973Billy Currington, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1816Warsaw University is established.
- 1881A meteorite lands near the village of Grossliebenthal, southwest of Odessa, Ukraine.
- 1885Serbo-Bulgarian War: Bulgarian victory in the Battle of Slivnitsa solidifies the unification between the Principality of Bulgaria and Eastern Rumelia.
- 1942Mutesa II is crowned the 35th and last Kabaka (king) of Buganda, prior to the restoration of the kingdom in 1993.
- 1969Apollo program: Apollo 12 astronauts Pete Conrad and Alan Bean land at Oceanus Procellarum (the “Ocean of Storms”) and become the third and fourth humans to walk on the Moon.
- 1979Iran hostage crisis: Iranian leader Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini orders the release of 13 female and black American hostages being held at the US Embassy in Tehran.
- 1984San Juanico disaster: A series of explosions at the Pemex petroleum storage facility at San Juan Ixhuatepec in Mexico City starts a major fire and kills about 500 people.
- 1985Cold War: In Geneva, U.S. President Ronald Reagan and Soviet Union leader Mikhail Gorbachev meet for the first time.
- 2002The Greek oil tanker Prestige splits in half and sinks off the coast of Galicia, releasing over 20 million US gallons (76,000 m³) of oil in the largest environmental disaster in Spanish and Portuguese history.
- 2010The first of four explosions takes place at the Pike River Mine in New Zealand; 29 people are killed in the nation’s worst mining disaster since 1914.
View the complete list of historical events for November 19.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 19 and 1917 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gus Van Sant, Paul Dinello, Lucy Punch, Matt Giraud, Rydel Lynch, A. J. Langer, Marilou, Lenore Zann, Gil Hill, Eiichi Ohtaki.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 19 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 19, 1917.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 17, 1966 – Tracy Byrd, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; November 18, 1941 – David Hemmings, English actor, singer, director, and producer (d. 2003); December 15, 1983 – Ronnie Radke, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Falling in Reverse and Escape the Fate).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 939