Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of November 1917 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 19, 1917 was a Monday and it was the 323rd day of the year 1917. The next time you can reuse your old 1917 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 203 days left before your next birthday. You will be 100 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,322 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,230 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Alan Young
- 1928Dara Singh
- 1955Sam Hamm
- 1962Jodie Foster
- 1964Jung Jin-young
- 1969Erika Alexander
- 1975Sushmita Sen
- 1981DJ Tukutz
- 1993Cleo Massey
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 19.
- 1711Mikhail Lomonosov, Russian physicist, chemist, astronomer, and geographer (d. 1765)
- 1876James Steen, American water polo player (d. 1949)
- 1895Louise Dahl-Wolfe, American photographer (d. 1989)
- 1934David Lloyd-Jones, English conductor
- 1939Jane Mansbridge, American political scientist and academic
- 1945Bobby Tolan, American baseball player and manager
- 1953Robert Beltran, American actor
- 1973Savion Glover, American dancer and choreographer
- 1975Sushmita Sen, Indian model and actress, Miss Universe 1994
- 1977Kerri Strug, American gymnast and runner
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1493Christopher Columbus goes ashore on an island he first saw the day before. He names it San Juan Bautista (later renamed Puerto Rico).
- 1847The second Canadian railway line, the Montreal and Lachine Railway, is opened.
- 1881A meteorite lands near the village of Grossliebenthal, southwest of Odessa, Ukraine.
- 1911The Doom Bar in Cornwall claimed two ships, Island Maid and Angele, the latter killing the entire crew except the captain.
- 1912First Balkan War: The Serbian Army captures Bitola, ending the five-century-long Ottoman rule of Macedonia.
- 1985Police in Baling, Malaysia, lay siege to houses occupied by an Islamic sect of about 400 people led by Ibrahim Mahmud.
- 1994In the United Kingdom, the first National Lottery draw is held. A £1 ticket gave a one-in-14-million chance of correctly guessing the winning six out of 49 numbers.
- 1998Vincent van Gogh’s Portrait of the Artist Without Beard sells at auction for US$71.5 million.
- 1999Shenzhou 1: The People’s Republic of China launches its first Shenzhou spacecraft.
- 2002The Greek oil tanker Prestige splits in half and sinks off the coast of Galicia, releasing over 20 million US gallons (76,000 m³) of oil in the largest environmental disaster in Spanish and Portuguese history.
View the complete list of historical events for November 19.
Curious about this Choco Blue Velvet? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 19 and 1917 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stephen Poliakoff, Eugenia Volodina, Khalil Ullah Khan, Dalvin DeGrate, Andrew Lawrence, Yang Hyun-suk, James Wolpert, Sukekiyo Kameyama, Soraya, Carey Lowell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 19 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 19, 1917.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 26, 1923 – Pat Phoenix, English actress (d. 1986); April 1, 1968 – Traci Lind, American actress; December 11, 1919 – Marie Windsor, American actress and singer (d. 2000).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 887