Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of November 1917 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 19, 1917 was a Monday and it was the 323rd day of the year 1917. The next time you can reuse your old 1917 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 272 days left before your next birthday. You will be 100 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,253 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,228 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Alan Young
- 1953Tom Villard
- 1956Glynnis O'Connor
- 1959Allison Janney
- 1960Matt Sorum
- 1962Tommy Andersson
- 1965Jason Pierce
- 1984Janus del Prado
- 1986Jeannie Ortega
- 1993Cleo Massey
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 19.
- 1859Mikhail Ippolitov-Ivanov, Russian composer, conductor, and educator (d. 1935)
- 1900Bunny Ahearne, Irish-English ice hockey player and manager (d. 1985)
- 1930Kurt Nielsen, Danish tennis player, referee, and sportscaster (d. 2011)
- 1941Tommy Thompson, American captain and politician, 19th United States Secretary of Health and Human Services
- 1949Raymond Blanc, French chef and author
- 1951Zeenat Aman, Indian model and actress
- 1958Michael Wilbon, American sportscaster and journalist
- 1962Jodie Foster, American actress, director, and producer
- 1983Daria Werbowy, Polish-Canadian model
- 1990Marquise Goodwin, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 636The Rashidun Caliphate defeated the Sasanian Empire at the Battle of al-Qādisiyyah in Iraq.
- 1942World War II: Battle of Stalingrad – Soviet Union forces under General Georgy Zhukov launch the Operation Uranus counterattacks at Stalingrad, turning the tide of the battle in the USSR’s favor.
- 1950US General Dwight D. Eisenhower becomes Supreme Commander of NATO-Europe.
- 1954Télé Monte Carlo, Europe’s oldest private television channel, is launched by Prince Rainier III.
- 1967The establishment of TVB, the first wireless commercial television station in Hong Kong.
- 1984San Juanico disaster: A series of explosions at the Pemex petroleum storage facility at San Juan Ixhuatepec in Mexico City starts a major fire and kills about 500 people.
- 1988Serbian communist representative and future Serbian and Yugoslav president Slobodan Milošević publicly declares that Serbia is under attack from Albanian separatists in Kosovo as well as internal treachery within Yugoslavia and a foreign conspiracy to destroy Serbia and Yugoslavia.
- 1996Lt. Gen. Maurice Baril of Canada arrives in Africa to lead a multi-national policing force in Zaire.
- 2004The Malice at the Palace: The worst brawl in NBA history, Ron Artest suspended 86 games (rest of season), Stephen Jackson suspended 30 games
- 2010The first of four explosions takes place at the Pike River Mine in New Zealand; 29 people are killed in the nation’s worst mining disaster since 1914.
View the complete list of historical events for November 19.
Curious about this Kamias Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 19 and 1917 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Art Sullivan, Frank Borzage, Mary Elizabeth McGlynn, Robert Nebřenský, Sigi Wimala, Carrot Top, Anna-Maria Hallgarn, Cleo Laine, Etsushi Toyokawa, Susan Hanson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 19 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 19, 1917.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 29, 1967 – Chris Barnes, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Six Feet Under, Cannibal Corpse, and Torture Killer); October 15, 1999 – Bailee Madison, American actress; January 20, 1955 – Hiromi Ōta, Japanese singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 936