Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of November 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 19, 1945 was a Monday and it was the 323rd day of the year 1945. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 305 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,993 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 881 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924William Russell
- 1928Dara Singh
- 1936Ray Collins
- 1953Robert Beltran
- 1958Charlie Kaufman
- 1958Terrence C. Carson
- 1964David Goodall
- 1969Erika Alexander
- 1974Arun Vijay
- 1976Jun Shibata
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 19.
- 1833Wilhelm Dilthey, German psychologist, sociologist, and historian (d. 1911)
- 1889Clifton Webb, American actor, singer, and dancer (d. 1966)
- 1906Franz Schädle, German SS officer (d. 1945)
- 1924Knut Steen, Norwegian-Italian sculptor (d. 2011)
- 1950Peter Biyiasas, Greek-Canadian chess player
- 1953Tom Villard, American actor (d. 1994)
- 1955Sam Hamm, American screenwriter and producer
- 1962Tommy Andersson, Swedish actor (d. 2013)
- 1975Sushmita Sen, Indian model and actress, Miss Universe 1994
- 1980Vladimir Radmanović, Serbian basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 636The Rashidun Caliphate defeated the Sasanian Empire at the Battle of al-Qādisiyyah in Iraq.
- 1794The United States and the Kingdom of Great Britain sign Jay’s Treaty, which attempts to resolve some of the lingering problems left over from the American Revolutionary War.
- 1881A meteorite lands near the village of Grossliebenthal, southwest of Odessa, Ukraine.
- 1885Serbo-Bulgarian War: Bulgarian victory in the Battle of Slivnitsa solidifies the unification between the Principality of Bulgaria and Eastern Rumelia.
- 1911The Doom Bar in Cornwall claimed two ships, Island Maid and Angele, the latter killing the entire crew except the captain.
- 1916Samuel Goldwyn and Edgar Selwyn establish Goldwyn Pictures.
- 1942Mutesa II is crowned the 35th and last Kabaka (king) of Buganda, prior to the restoration of the kingdom in 1993.
- 1954Télé Monte Carlo, Europe’s oldest private television channel, is launched by Prince Rainier III.
- 1994In the United Kingdom, the first National Lottery draw is held. A £1 ticket gave a one-in-14-million chance of correctly guessing the winning six out of 49 numbers.
- 2002The Greek oil tanker Prestige splits in half and sinks off the coast of Galicia, releasing over 20 million US gallons (76,000 m³) of oil in the largest environmental disaster in Spanish and Portuguese history.
View the complete list of historical events for November 19.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Grapeberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 19 and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eoghan Quigg, Leontyne Price, Michael Gira, Ronny Jordan, Paul Thorn, Marie Menken, Michael Sorrentino, Frankie Ballard, Luther Adler, Callan McAuliffe.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 19 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 19, 1945.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 30, 1929 – Barbara Nichols, American actress and singer (d. 1976); January 15, 1968 – Chad Lowe, American actor, director, and producer; November 29, 1940 – Denny Doherty, Canadian singer-songwriter (The Mamas & the Papas and The Halifax III) (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 910