Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of November 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 19, 1945 was a Monday and it was the 323rd day of the year 1945. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 209 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,089 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 884 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Clifton Webb
- 1955Sam Hamm
- 1958Terrence C. Carson
- 1963Terry Farrell
- 1965Douglas Henshall
- 1969Erika Alexander
- 1971Alice Peacock
- 1975Sushmita Sen
- 1976Jun Shibata
- 1981DJ Tukutz
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 19.
- 1711Mikhail Lomonosov, Russian physicist, chemist, astronomer, and geographer (d. 1765)
- 1805Ferdinand de Lesseps, French diplomat and engineer, developed the Suez Canal (d. 1894)
- 1888José Raúl Capablanca, Cuban-American chess player and theologian (d. 1942)
- 1939Richard Zare, American chemist and academic
- 1949Raymond Blanc, French chef and author
- 1964Tony Ryall, New Zealand banker and politician, 38th New Zealand Minister of Health
- 1977Kerri Strug, American gymnast and runner
- 1979Ryan Howard, American baseball player
- 1988Patrick Kane, American ice hockey player
- 2002Gaia Cauchi, Maltese singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 461Libius Severus is declared emperor of the Western Roman Empire. The real power is in the hands of the magister militum Ricimer.
- 1916Samuel Goldwyn and Edgar Selwyn establish Goldwyn Pictures.
- 1943Holocaust: Nazis liquidate Janowska concentration camp in Lemberg (Lviv), western Ukraine, murdering at least 6,000 Jews after a failed uprising and mass escape attempt.
- 1944World War II: Thirty members of the Luxembourgish resistance defend the town of Vianden against a larger Waffen-SS attack in the Battle of Vianden.
- 1944World War II: U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt announces the 6th War Loan Drive, aimed at selling US$14 billion in war bonds to help pay for the war effort.
- 1977TAP Portugal Flight 425 crashes in the Madeira Islands, killing 131.
- 1985Cold War: In Geneva, U.S. President Ronald Reagan and Soviet Union leader Mikhail Gorbachev meet for the first time.
- 1998Lewinsky scandal: The United States House of Representatives Judiciary Committee begins impeachment hearings against U.S. President Bill Clinton.
- 1999Shenzhou 1: The People’s Republic of China launches its first Shenzhou spacecraft.
- 2013A double suicide bombing at the Iranian embassy in Beirut kills 23 people and injures 160 others.
View the complete list of historical events for November 19.
Curious about this Rare Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 19 and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Christy Moore, Bronson Pinchot, Chō, Kimberly Beck, Ivar Kants, Jane Russell, James Noble, Eldon Hoke, Angelika de la Cruz, Jessy Schram.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 19 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 19, 1945.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 7, 1985 – Ariela Massotti, Brazilian actress; November 1, 1931 – Chosuke Ikariya, Japanese bass player and actor (The Drifters) (d. 2004); August 16, 1980 – Hwangbo, South Korean rapper and actress (Chakra).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 901