Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of November 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 19, 1945 was a Monday and it was the 323rd day of the year 1945. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 178 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,120 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 885 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Gene Tierney
- 1941Dan Haggerty
- 1953Robert Beltran
- 1957Ofra Haza
- 1964David Goodall
- 1971Naoko Mori
- 1972Sandrine Holt
- 1980Adele Silva
- 1984Janus del Prado
- 2002Gaia Cauchi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 19.
- 1889Clifton Webb, American actor, singer, and dancer (d. 1966)
- 1900Mikhail Lavrentyev, Russian mathematician and hydrodynamicist (d. 1980)
- 1941Tommy Thompson, American captain and politician, 19th United States Secretary of Health and Human Services
- 1947Anfinn Kallsberg, Faroese politician, 10th Prime Minister of the Faroe Islands
- 1956Eileen Collins, American colonel, pilot, and astronaut
- 1965Laurent Blanc, French footballer and manager
- 1966Shmuley Boteach, American rabbi and author
- 1979Ryan Howard, American baseball player
- 1984Dawid Kucharski, Polish footballer
- 1989John McCarthy, Australian footballer (d. 2012)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1493Christopher Columbus goes ashore on an island he first saw the day before. He names it San Juan Bautista (later renamed Puerto Rico).
- 1885Serbo-Bulgarian War: Bulgarian victory in the Battle of Slivnitsa solidifies the unification between the Principality of Bulgaria and Eastern Rumelia.
- 1911The Doom Bar in Cornwall claimed two ships, Island Maid and Angele, the latter killing the entire crew except the captain.
- 1912First Balkan War: The Serbian Army captures Bitola, ending the five-century-long Ottoman rule of Macedonia.
- 1977TAP Portugal Flight 425 crashes in the Madeira Islands, killing 131.
- 1979Iran hostage crisis: Iranian leader Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini orders the release of 13 female and black American hostages being held at the US Embassy in Tehran.
- 1985Pennzoil wins a US$10.53 billion judgment against Texaco, in the largest civil verdict in the history of the United States, stemming from Texaco executing a contract to buy Getty Oil after Pennzoil had entered into an unsigned, yet still binding, buyout contract with Getty.
- 1996Lt. Gen. Maurice Baril of Canada arrives in Africa to lead a multi-national policing force in Zaire.
- 1999Shenzhou 1: The People’s Republic of China launches its first Shenzhou spacecraft.
- 2013A double suicide bombing at the Iranian embassy in Beirut kills 23 people and injures 160 others.
View the complete list of historical events for November 19.
Curious about this Pistachio? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 19 and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Charlie Stewart, Karen Miyama, Mark Whiting, Steve Reeves, Selma Björnsdóttir, Kaoru, Benjamin Goldwasser, Ernesto Bonino, Rob Lowe, Stafford Repp.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 19 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 19, 1945.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 18, 1936 – Leon Ashley, American singer-songwriter (d. 2013); December 22, 1993 – Meghan Trainor, American singer-songwriter; October 16, 1982 – Vincy Chan, Hong Kong singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 908