Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of November 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 19, 1945 was a Monday and it was the 323rd day of the year 1945. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 267 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,031 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 882 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Ned Sparks
- 1928Dara Singh
- 1941Dan Haggerty
- 1955Sam Hamm
- 1957Ofra Haza
- 1965Douglas Henshall
- 1972Sandrine Holt
- 1976Robin Dunne
- 1981DJ Tukutz
- 1984Janus del Prado
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 19.
- 1597Elizabeth Charlotte of the Palatinate (d. 1660)
- 1600Lieuwe van Aitzema, Dutch historian and diplomat (d. 1669)
- 1894Américo Tomás, Portuguese admiral and politician, 14th President of Portugal (d. 1987)
- 1899Allen Tate, American poet and critic (d. 1979)
- 1947Bob Boone, American baseball player and manager
- 1954Réjean Lemelin, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1963Jon Potter, English-American field hockey player
- 1964David Goodall, Scottish actor and composer
- 1966Gail Devers, American sprinter and hurdler
- 1981DJ Tukutz, South Korean DJ, producer, and songwriter (Epik High)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1863American Civil War: U.S. President Abraham Lincoln delivers the Gettysburg Address at the dedication ceremony for the military cemetery at Gettysburg, Pennsylvania.
- 1911The Doom Bar in Cornwall claimed two ships, Island Maid and Angele, the latter killing the entire crew except the captain.
- 1944World War II: Thirty members of the Luxembourgish resistance defend the town of Vianden against a larger Waffen-SS attack in the Battle of Vianden.
- 1954Télé Monte Carlo, Europe’s oldest private television channel, is launched by Prince Rainier III.
- 1967The establishment of TVB, the first wireless commercial television station in Hong Kong.
- 1969Association football player Pelé scores his 1,000th goal.
- 1979Iran hostage crisis: Iranian leader Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini orders the release of 13 female and black American hostages being held at the US Embassy in Tehran.
- 1994In the United Kingdom, the first National Lottery draw is held. A £1 ticket gave a one-in-14-million chance of correctly guessing the winning six out of 49 numbers.
- 1996Lt. Gen. Maurice Baril of Canada arrives in Africa to lead a multi-national policing force in Zaire.
- 2004The Malice at the Palace: The worst brawl in NBA history, Ron Artest suspended 86 games (rest of season), Stephen Jackson suspended 30 games
View the complete list of historical events for November 19.
Curious about this Mumbai Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 19 and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeremy Hotz, Brianna Lea Pruett, Lazaro Arbos, Johnny Leeze, Sachie Hara, Sayoko Hagiwara, Han Hyo-joo, Leos Carax, Norman Petty, Kirron Kher.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 19 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 19, 1945.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 15, 1977 – Nicole Paggi, American actress; December 31, 1947 – Tim Matheson, American actor, director, and producer; June 25, 1961 – Timur Bekmambetov, Kazakh director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 912