Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of November 1956 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 19, 1956 was a Monday and it was the 324th day of the year 1956. The next time you can reuse your old 1956 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 234 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,046 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 746 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Ned Sparks
- 1959Allison Janney
- 1965Douglas Henshall
- 1972Sandrine Holt
- 1973Django Haskins
- 1974Arun Vijay
- 1975Sushmita Sen
- 1976Jun Shibata
- 1981DJ Tukutz
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 19.
- 1862Billy Sunday, American baseball player and evangelist (d. 1935)
- 1904Nathan Freudenthal Leopold, Jr., American murderer (d. 1971)
- 1935Jack Welch, American engineer, businessman, and author
- 1947Anfinn Kallsberg, Faroese politician, 10th Prime Minister of the Faroe Islands
- 1956Eileen Collins, American colonel, pilot, and astronaut
- 1958Terrence C. Carson, American actor and singer
- 1979John-Ford Griffin, American baseball player
- 1980Vladimir Radmanović, Serbian basketball player
- 1984Brittany Maynard, American activist (d. 2014)
- 1993Cleo Massey, Australian actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1095The Council of Clermont, called by Pope Urban II to discuss sending the First Crusade to the Holy Land, begins.
- 1493Christopher Columbus goes ashore on an island he first saw the day before. He names it San Juan Bautista (later renamed Puerto Rico).
- 1916Samuel Goldwyn and Edgar Selwyn establish Goldwyn Pictures.
- 1942Mutesa II is crowned the 35th and last Kabaka (king) of Buganda, prior to the restoration of the kingdom in 1993.
- 1979Iran hostage crisis: Iranian leader Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini orders the release of 13 female and black American hostages being held at the US Embassy in Tehran.
- 1984San Juanico disaster: A series of explosions at the Pemex petroleum storage facility at San Juan Ixhuatepec in Mexico City starts a major fire and kills about 500 people.
- 1985Police in Baling, Malaysia, lay siege to houses occupied by an Islamic sect of about 400 people led by Ibrahim Mahmud.
- 1988Serbian communist representative and future Serbian and Yugoslav president Slobodan Milošević publicly declares that Serbia is under attack from Albanian separatists in Kosovo as well as internal treachery within Yugoslavia and a foreign conspiracy to destroy Serbia and Yugoslavia.
- 1998Vincent van Gogh’s Portrait of the Artist Without Beard sells at auction for US$71.5 million.
- 2002The Greek oil tanker Prestige splits in half and sinks off the coast of Galicia, releasing over 20 million US gallons (76,000 m³) of oil in the largest environmental disaster in Spanish and Portuguese history.
View the complete list of historical events for November 19.
Curious about this Charming Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 19 and 1956 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robbie Amell, Peter Mayhew, Berry Gordy, Jr., Ian Dury, Sam Worthington, Lyndsy Fonseca, Lara Veronin, Diana Nasution, Andrew VanWyngarden, Richard D. Zanuck.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 19 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 19, 1956.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 15, 1963 – Norman J. Grossfeld, American screenwriter and producer; June 22, 1933 – Jacques Martin, French television host and producer (d. 2007); October 6, 1915 – Alice Timander, Swedish dentist and actress (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 940