Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of November 1956 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 19, 1956 was a Monday and it was the 324th day of the year 1956. The next time you can reuse your old 1956 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 117 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,163 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 750 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Alan Young
- 1924William Russell
- 1928Dara Singh
- 1949Nigel Bennett
- 1953Robert Beltran
- 1956Glynnis O'Connor
- 1962Tommy Andersson
- 1976Robin Dunne
- 1979Keith Buckley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 19.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 19.
- 1597Elizabeth Charlotte of the Palatinate (d. 1660)
- 1924Knut Steen, Norwegian-Italian sculptor (d. 2011)
- 1939Emil Constantinescu, Romanian academic and politician, 3rd President of Romania
- 1947Anfinn Kallsberg, Faroese politician, 10th Prime Minister of the Faroe Islands
- 1955Sam Hamm, American screenwriter and producer
- 1963Terry Farrell, American actress
- 1965Douglas Henshall, Scottish actor
- 1986Jeannie Ortega, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress
- 1987Sílvia Soler Espinosa, Spanish tennis player
- 1993Cleo Massey, Australian actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 19.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1941World War II: Battle between HMAS Sydney and HSK Kormoran. The two ships sink each other off the coast of Western Australia, with the loss of 645 Australians and about 77 German seamen.
- 1942World War II: Battle of Stalingrad – Soviet Union forces under General Georgy Zhukov launch the Operation Uranus counterattacks at Stalingrad, turning the tide of the battle in the USSR’s favor.
- 1944World War II: Thirty members of the Luxembourgish resistance defend the town of Vianden against a larger Waffen-SS attack in the Battle of Vianden.
- 1954Télé Monte Carlo, Europe’s oldest private television channel, is launched by Prince Rainier III.
- 1969Association football player Pelé scores his 1,000th goal.
- 1979Iran hostage crisis: Iranian leader Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini orders the release of 13 female and black American hostages being held at the US Embassy in Tehran.
- 1985Pennzoil wins a US$10.53 billion judgment against Texaco, in the largest civil verdict in the history of the United States, stemming from Texaco executing a contract to buy Getty Oil after Pennzoil had entered into an unsigned, yet still binding, buyout contract with Getty.
- 1990Pop group Milli Vanilli are stripped of their Grammy Award because the duo did not sing at all on the Girl You Know It’s True album. Session musicians had provided all the vocals.
- 1999Shenzhou 1: The People’s Republic of China launches its first Shenzhou spacecraft.
- 2004The Malice at the Palace: The worst brawl in NBA history, Ron Artest suspended 86 games (rest of season), Stephen Jackson suspended 30 games
View the complete list of historical events for November 19.
Curious about this Mangosteen Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 19 and 1956 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bilinda Butcher, Lill-Babs, Alexander Rybak, Daniel Balavoine, Julia Campbell, Hideo Kojima, Andrea Marcovicci, Miyu Nagase, Danni Boatwright, Michèle Mercier.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 19 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 19, 1956.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 11, 1987 – Jason Francisco, Filipino actor; March 26, 1963 – Roch Voisine, Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor; June 2, 1968 – Jon Culshaw, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,079