Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of November 1956 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 19, 1956 was a Monday and it was the 324th day of the year 1956. The next time you can reuse your old 1956 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 57 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,223 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 752 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Gene Tierney
- 1958Charlie Kaufman
- 1959Allison Janney
- 1961Meg Ryan
- 1965Jason Pierce
- 1966Jason Scott Lee
- 1971Naoko Mori
- 1972Sandrine Holt
- 1973Billy Currington
- 1975Sushmita Sen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 19.
- 1834Georg Hermann Quincke, German physicist and academic (d. 1924)
- 1897Quentin Roosevelt, American lieutenant and pilot (d. 1918)
- 1919Gillo Pontecorvo, Italian director and screenwriter (d. 2006)
- 1924Margaret Turner-Warwick, English physician and academic
- 1959Allison Janney, American actress and singer
- 1962Tommy Andersson, Swedish actor (d. 2013)
- 1964Vincent Herring, American saxophonist and flute player
- 1967Randi Kaye, American television news journalist
- 1972Sandrine Holt, English-American model and actress
- 1990Benedikt Schmid, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 636The Rashidun Caliphate defeated the Sasanian Empire at the Battle of al-Qādisiyyah in Iraq.
- 1912First Balkan War: The Serbian Army captures Bitola, ending the five-century-long Ottoman rule of Macedonia.
- 1943Holocaust: Nazis liquidate Janowska concentration camp in Lemberg (Lviv), western Ukraine, murdering at least 6,000 Jews after a failed uprising and mass escape attempt.
- 1959The Ford Motor Company announces the discontinuation of the unpopular Edsel.
- 1967The establishment of TVB, the first wireless commercial television station in Hong Kong.
- 1969Apollo program: Apollo 12 astronauts Pete Conrad and Alan Bean land at Oceanus Procellarum (the “Ocean of Storms”) and become the third and fourth humans to walk on the Moon.
- 1985Pennzoil wins a US$10.53 billion judgment against Texaco, in the largest civil verdict in the history of the United States, stemming from Texaco executing a contract to buy Getty Oil after Pennzoil had entered into an unsigned, yet still binding, buyout contract with Getty.
- 1988Serbian communist representative and future Serbian and Yugoslav president Slobodan Milošević publicly declares that Serbia is under attack from Albanian separatists in Kosovo as well as internal treachery within Yugoslavia and a foreign conspiracy to destroy Serbia and Yugoslavia.
- 1990Pop group Milli Vanilli are stripped of their Grammy Award because the duo did not sing at all on the Girl You Know It’s True album. Session musicians had provided all the vocals.
- 1994In the United Kingdom, the first National Lottery draw is held. A £1 ticket gave a one-in-14-million chance of correctly guessing the winning six out of 49 numbers.
View the complete list of historical events for November 19.
Curious about this Vanilla Pineapple Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 19 and 1956 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Christophe, Marie Dumesnil, Riz Ahmed, Sherman Hemsley, Colin Friels, Jon Avila, Donald Moffat, Massimo Girotti, Christiane Eda-Pierre, Ferdinand Raimund.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 19 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 19, 1956.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 15, 1947 – Ry Cooder, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer; September 21, 1965 – Cheryl Hines, American actress, director, and producer; April 10, 1923 – Floyd Simmons, American decathlete and actor (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 998