Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of November 1956 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 19, 1956 was a Monday and it was the 324th day of the year 1956. The next time you can reuse your old 1956 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 306 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,974 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 744 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Ned Sparks
- 1924William Russell
- 1949Nigel Bennett
- 1951Zeenat Aman
- 1960Matt Sorum
- 1962Tommy Andersson
- 1963Terry Farrell
- 1969Erika Alexander
- 1979Keith Buckley
- 1981DJ Tukutz
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 19.
- 1616Eustache Le Sueur, French painter and educator (d. 1655)
- 1887James B. Sumner, American chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1955)
- 1897Quentin Roosevelt, American lieutenant and pilot (d. 1918)
- 1909Peter Drucker, Austrian-American theorist, educator, and author (d. 2005)
- 1947Anfinn Kallsberg, Faroese politician, 10th Prime Minister of the Faroe Islands
- 1964Eric Musselman, American basketball player and coach
- 1975Sushmita Sen, Indian model and actress, Miss Universe 1994
- 1975Toby Bailey, American basketball player and agent
- 1978Věra Pospíšilová-Cechlová, Czech discus thrower and shot putter
- 1979Leam Richardson, English footballer and manager
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 461Libius Severus is declared emperor of the Western Roman Empire. The real power is in the hands of the magister militum Ricimer.
- 636The Rashidun Caliphate defeated the Sasanian Empire at the Battle of al-Qādisiyyah in Iraq.
- 1816Warsaw University is established.
- 1941World War II: Battle between HMAS Sydney and HSK Kormoran. The two ships sink each other off the coast of Western Australia, with the loss of 645 Australians and about 77 German seamen.
- 1942World War II: Battle of Stalingrad – Soviet Union forces under General Georgy Zhukov launch the Operation Uranus counterattacks at Stalingrad, turning the tide of the battle in the USSR’s favor.
- 1950US General Dwight D. Eisenhower becomes Supreme Commander of NATO-Europe.
- 1954Télé Monte Carlo, Europe’s oldest private television channel, is launched by Prince Rainier III.
- 1985Pennzoil wins a US$10.53 billion judgment against Texaco, in the largest civil verdict in the history of the United States, stemming from Texaco executing a contract to buy Getty Oil after Pennzoil had entered into an unsigned, yet still binding, buyout contract with Getty.
- 1994In the United Kingdom, the first National Lottery draw is held. A £1 ticket gave a one-in-14-million chance of correctly guessing the winning six out of 49 numbers.
- 2002The Greek oil tanker Prestige splits in half and sinks off the coast of Galicia, releasing over 20 million US gallons (76,000 m³) of oil in the largest environmental disaster in Spanish and Portuguese history.
View the complete list of historical events for November 19.
Curious about this Red Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 19 and 1956 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ken Loach, Mario Maurer, Nanette Newman, Tim Story, Gianna Amore, Lzzy Hale, Jamie Herrell, Yung Berg, Justin Berfield, B.B. King.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 19 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 19, 1956.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 1, 1957 – Lyle Lovett, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor; January 3, 1925 – Jill Balcon, English actress (d. 2009); September 25, 1965 – Gordon Currie, Canadian actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 956