Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 1911 was a Thursday and it was the 306th day of the year 1911. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 255 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,462 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,303 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Burt Lancaster
- 1941Bruce Welch
- 1942Stefanie Powers
- 1966Sean Kanan
- 1968Neal Casal
- 1979Julie Lund
- 1981Katharine Isabelle
- 1985Josh Grelle
- 1989Katelyn Tarver
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 1709Anne, Princess Royal and Princess of Orange (d. 1759)
- 1908Fred Bakewell, English cricketer (d. 1983)
- 1910Fouad Serageddin, Egyptian politician, Egyptian Minister of Interior (d. 1999)
- 1920Bill Mazer, Ukrainian-American journalist and sportscaster (d. 2013)
- 1922Seánie Duggan, Irish hurler (d. 2013)
- 1938Queen Sofía of Spain
- 1965Nicholas Boles, English politician
- 1974Nelly, American rapper and actor (St. Lunatics)
- 1976Margus Hernits, Estonian figure skater
- 1978Carmen Cali, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1917The Balfour Declaration proclaims British support for the “establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people” with the clear understanding “that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities”.
- 1917The Military Revolutionary Committee of the Petrograd Soviet, in charge of preparation and carrying out the Russian Revolution, holds its first meeting.
- 1920Adam Martin Wyant became the first former professional American football player to be elected to the United States Congress.
- 1920In the United States, KDKA of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania starts broadcasting as the first commercial radio station. The first broadcast is the result of the United States presidential election, 1920.
- 1947In California, designer Howard Hughes performs the maiden (and only) flight of the Spruce Goose or H-4 The Hercules; the largest fixed-wing aircraft ever built.
- 1957The Levelland UFO Case in Levelland, Texas, generates national publicity.
- 1959Quiz show scandals: Twenty One game show contestant Charles Van Doren admits to a Congressional committee that he had been given questions and answers in advance.
- 1959The first section of the M1 motorway, the first inter-urban motorway in the United Kingdom, is opened between the present junctions 5 and 18, along with the M10 motorway and M45 motorway.
- 1960Penguin Books is found not guilty of obscenity in the trial R v Penguin Books Ltd., the Lady Chatterley’s Lover case.
- 1990British Satellite Broadcasting and Sky Television plc merge to form BSkyB as a result of massive losses.
View the complete list of historical events for November 2.
Curious about this Kiwi Fruit Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2 and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Billy Boy Arnold, Zdenko Runjić, Samuel Goldwyn, Jr., Philip Casnoff, Brittny Gastineau, Mary Millar, David Angell, Chris Cheney, Big John Studd, Fridolf Rhudin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 2, 1911.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 3, 1990 – Miranda Chartrand, Canadian-English singer (Miranda Chartrand and Adam Nichols); March 20, 1964 – Natacha Atlas, Belgian singer-songwriter (Transglobal Underground); November 25, 1963 – Kevin Chamberlin, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 937