Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 1911 was a Thursday and it was the 306th day of the year 1911. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 220 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,497 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,304 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905James Dunn
- 1917Ann Rutherford
- 1921Shepard Menken
- 1936Jack Starrett
- 1946Marieta Severo
- 1959Peter Mullan
- 1967Kurt Elling
- 1980Kim So-yeon
- 1981Katharine Isabelle
- 1982Lloyd Zaragoza
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 1709Anne, Princess Royal and Princess of Orange (d. 1759)
- 1799Titian Peale, American entomologist and photographer (d. 1885)
- 1844Mehmed V, Ottoman sultan (d. 1918)
- 1919Warren Stevens, American actor (d. 2012)
- 1922Seánie Duggan, Irish hurler (d. 2013)
- 1929Robert Gover, American journalist and author (d. 2015)
- 1934Bill Gothard, American minister and author
- 1944Keith Emerson, English keyboard player and songwriter (The Nice, The V.I.P.'s, Emerson, Lake & Palmer, and Emerson, Lake & Powell)
- 1959Peter Mullan, Scottish actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1981Wilson Betemit, Dominican baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1410The Peace of Bicêtre suspends hostilities in the Armagnac–Burgundian Civil War.
- 1675Plymouth Colony governor Josiah Winslow leads a colonial militia against the Narragansett during King Philip’s War.
- 1899The Boers begin their 118-day siege of British-held Ladysmith during the Second Boer War.
- 1914World War I: The Russian Empire declares war on the Ottoman Empire and the Dardanelles are subsequently closed.
- 1917The Balfour Declaration proclaims British support for the “establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people” with the clear understanding “that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities”.
- 1936The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation is established.
- 1960Penguin Books is found not guilty of obscenity in the trial R v Penguin Books Ltd., the Lady Chatterley’s Lover case.
- 1982Channel 4 is launched in the United Kingdom.
- 1988The Morris worm, the first Internet-distributed computer worm to gain significant mainstream media attention, is launched from MIT.
- 2000The first resident crew to the ISS docked with their Soyuz TM-31 spacecraft.
View the complete list of historical events for November 2.
Curious about this Fabulous Yellow Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2 and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bob Hartman, Scott Patterson, James Spader, Milton Nascimento, Barbara Steele, Darko Rundek, Amanda Blake, Donnie Van Zant, Matthew Perry, Richard McCourt.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 2, 1911.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 24, 1969 – DeVante Swing, American singer-songwriter and producer (Jodeci); September 4, 1933 – George Claydon, English actor (d. 2001); March 20, 1918 – Jack Barry, American game show host and producer, co-founded Barry & Enright Productions (d. 1984).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 887