Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 1911 was a Thursday and it was the 306th day of the year 1911. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 193 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,524 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,305 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1880Fritz Achterberg
- 1908Bunny Berigan
- 1913Burt Lancaster
- 1914Ray Walston
- 1938Jay Black
- 1942Stefanie Powers
- 1967Kurt Elling
- 1972Samantha Womack
- 1975Chris Walla
- 1995Brandon Soo Hoo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 971Mahmud of Ghazni (d. 1030)
- 1739Carl Ditters von Dittersdorf, Austrian violinist and composer (d. 1799)
- 1905Georges Schehadé, Lebanese poet and playwright (d. 1989)
- 1914Ray Walston, American actor and singer (d. 2001)
- 1928Herb Geller, American-German saxophonist and composer (d. 2013)
- 1934Bill Gothard, American minister and author
- 1941Bruce Welch, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (The Shadows)
- 1944Keith Emerson, English keyboard player and songwriter (The Nice, The V.I.P.'s, Emerson, Lake & Palmer, and Emerson, Lake & Powell)
- 1963Park Young-seok, South Korean mountaineer and explorer (d. 2011)
- 1972Samantha Womack, English actress, singer, and director
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1868Time zone: New Zealand officially adopts a standard time to be observed nationally.
- 1890Formal and official founding of the Uddevalla Suffrage Association.
- 1895The first gasoline-powered race in the United States; first prize is $2,000.
- 1917The Balfour Declaration proclaims British support for the “establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people” with the clear understanding “that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities”.
- 1920Adam Martin Wyant became the first former professional American football player to be elected to the United States Congress.
- 1920In the United States, KDKA of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania starts broadcasting as the first commercial radio station. The first broadcast is the result of the United States presidential election, 1920.
- 1930Haile Selassie is crowned emperor of Ethiopia.
- 1951Korean War: A small platoon of 28 Canadian soldiers defend a vital area against an entire battalion of 800 Chinese troops in the Battle of the Song-gok Spur. The engagement lasts into the early hours of November 3.
- 1964King Saud of Saudi Arabia is deposed by a family coup, and replaced by his half-brother Faisal.
- 1982Channel 4 is launched in the United Kingdom.
View the complete list of historical events for November 2.
Curious about this Rainbow Pop? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2 and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Helen Flanagan, Erwin Schrott, Karisma Kapoor, Penny Smith, Colin Bass, Ruggero Deodato, Alexandra Stan, Bugoy Cariño, Benjamin Carr, Bruce Lee.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 2, 1911.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 1, 1992 – You Kikkawa, Japanese singer (MilkyWay); June 17, 1988 – Toru Baba, Japanese actor, entertainer, and singer; July 22, 1955 – Willem Dafoe, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 904