Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 1911 was a Thursday and it was the 306th day of the year 1911. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 128 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,589 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,307 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1880Fritz Achterberg
- 1937Earl Carroll
- 1940Phil Minton
- 1942Stefanie Powers
- 1963Craig Saavedra
- 1965Samuel Le Bihan
- 1967Kurt Elling
- 1972Samantha Womack
- 1973Marisol Nichols
- 1989Katelyn Tarver
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 2.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 1734Daniel Boone, American hunter and explorer (d. 1820)
- 1899Peter Aufschnaiter, Austrian mountaineer, geographer, and cartographer (d. 1973)
- 1905James Dunn, American actor and singer (d. 1967)
- 1913Burt Lancaster, American actor, director, and producer (d. 1994)
- 1938Jay Black, American singer (Jay and the Americans)
- 1941Arun Shourie, Indian journalist, economist, and politician
- 1952Maxine Nightingale, English singer
- 1957Carter Beauford, American drummer (Dave Matthews Band)
- 1961k.d. lang, Canadian singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
- 1967Kurt Elling, American singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 2.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1410The Peace of Bicêtre suspends hostilities in the Armagnac–Burgundian Civil War.
- 1930Haile Selassie is crowned emperor of Ethiopia.
- 1936The British Broadcasting Corporation initiates the BBC Television Service, the world’s first regular, “high-definition” (then defined as at least 200 lines) service. Renamed BBC1 in 1964, the channel still runs to this day.
- 1940World War II: First day of Battle of Elaia–Kalamas between the Greeks and the Italians.
- 1959Quiz show scandals: Twenty One game show contestant Charles Van Doren admits to a Congressional committee that he had been given questions and answers in advance.
- 1963South Vietnamese President Ngô Đình Diệm is assassinated following a military coup.
- 1965Norman Morrison, a 31-year-old Quaker, sets himself on fire in front of the river entrance to the Pentagon to protest the use of napalm in the Vietnam war.
- 1967Vietnam War: US President Lyndon B. Johnson and “The Wise Men” conclude that the American people should be given more optimistic reports on the progress of the war.
- 1984Capital punishment: Velma Barfield becomes the first woman executed in the United States since 1962.
- 2014A suicide attack killed 60 at Wagah.
View the complete list of historical events for November 2.
Curious about this Grape? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2 and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael C. Williams, Joe Lally, Betty Noyes, Léopold Simoneau, Michael Gothard, Richard Tee, Elliott Yamin, David Baerwald, Tommy Bolin, Steve Burguiere.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 2, 1911.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 3, 1974 – Sonali Kulkarni, Indian actress; June 2, 1917 – Max Showalter, American actor, singer, and pianist (d. 2000); December 14, 1942 – Dick Wagner, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Frost) (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,023