Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 1911 was a Thursday and it was the 306th day of the year 1911. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 72 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,645 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,309 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Warren Stevens
- 1921Shepard Menken
- 1936Jack Starrett
- 1937Earl Carroll
- 1940Phil Minton
- 1946Marieta Severo
- 1962Mireille Delunsch
- 1965Shahrukh Khan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 2.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 682Umar II, Arabian caliph (d. 720)
- 1821George Bowen, Irish-English diplomat, 5th Governor-General of New Zealand (d. 1899)
- 1877Victor Trumper, Australian cricketer (d. 1915)
- 1915Beryl McBurnie, Trinidadian dancer and choreographer (d. 2000)
- 1927Steve Ditko, American author and illustrator
- 1955Thomas Grunenberg, German footballer and manager
- 1963Bobby Dall, American bass player (Poison)
- 1980Diego Lugano, Uruguayan footballer
- 1981Wilson Betemit, Dominican baseball player
- 1994Shaq Coulthirst, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 2.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1917The Balfour Declaration proclaims British support for the “establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people” with the clear understanding “that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities”.
- 1917The Military Revolutionary Committee of the Petrograd Soviet, in charge of preparation and carrying out the Russian Revolution, holds its first meeting.
- 1920Adam Martin Wyant became the first former professional American football player to be elected to the United States Congress.
- 1930Haile Selassie is crowned emperor of Ethiopia.
- 1936The British Broadcasting Corporation initiates the BBC Television Service, the world’s first regular, “high-definition” (then defined as at least 200 lines) service. Renamed BBC1 in 1964, the channel still runs to this day.
- 1959Quiz show scandals: Twenty One game show contestant Charles Van Doren admits to a Congressional committee that he had been given questions and answers in advance.
- 1960Penguin Books is found not guilty of obscenity in the trial R v Penguin Books Ltd., the Lady Chatterley’s Lover case.
- 1963South Vietnamese President Ngô Đình Diệm is assassinated following a military coup.
- 1982Channel 4 is launched in the United Kingdom.
- 2000The first resident crew to the ISS docked with their Soyuz TM-31 spacecraft.
View the complete list of historical events for November 2.
Curious about this Mexico Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2 and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dane Witherspoon, Rola, Oka Antara, Predrag Miletić, Tom Malone, Teresa Palmer, Taylor Hackford, Måns Zelmerlöw, Goodman Ace, Víctor Jara.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 2, 1911.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 15, 1977 – Tom Hardy, English actor and producer; February 14, 1994 – Paul Butcher, American actor and singer; April 22, 1965 – Fikret Kuşkan, Turkish actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,027