Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 1911 was a Thursday and it was the 306th day of the year 1911. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 285 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,432 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,302 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Rudy Van Gelder
- 1936Jack Starrett
- 1941Bruce Welch
- 1968Neal Casal
- 1970Ely Buendia
- 1981Katharine Isabelle
- 1989Katelyn Tarver
- 1990Kendall Schmidt
- 1995Brandon Soo Hoo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 1815George Boole, English mathematician and philosopher (d. 1864)
- 1891David Townsend, American art director and set decorator (d. 1935)
- 1913Burt Lancaster, American actor, director, and producer (d. 1994)
- 1942Shere Hite, American-German sexologist, educator, and author
- 1944Patrice Chéreau, French actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1961Jeff Tedford, American football player and coach
- 1962Mireille Delunsch, French soprano and actress
- 1969Reginald Arvizu, American bass player (Korn, StillWell, and L.A.P.D.)
- 1975Danny Cooksey, American actor and singer
- 1986Andy Rautins, Canadian basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1882Oulu, Finland is devastated by the Great Oulu Fire of 1882.
- 1895The first gasoline-powered race in the United States; first prize is $2,000.
- 1898Cheerleading is started at the University of Minnesota with Johnny Campbell leading the crowd in cheering on the football team.
- 1930Haile Selassie is crowned emperor of Ethiopia.
- 1940World War II: First day of Battle of Elaia–Kalamas between the Greeks and the Italians.
- 1953The Constituent Assembly of Pakistan names the country The Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
- 1964King Saud of Saudi Arabia is deposed by a family coup, and replaced by his half-brother Faisal.
- 1982Channel 4 is launched in the United Kingdom.
- 2000The first resident crew to the ISS docked with their Soyuz TM-31 spacecraft.
- 200750,000–100,000 people demonstrate against the Georgian government in Tbilisi.
View the complete list of historical events for November 2.
Curious about this Pink Rose? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2 and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sheila Matthews Allen, Lizabeth Scott, Graham Kennedy, Maian Kärmas, Larry Miller, Annabeth Gish, Nicola Peltz, Gloc-9, Randy Houser, Harry Shum, Jr..
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 2, 1911.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 17, 1907 – Maurice Cloche, French director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1990); October 31, 1939 – Tom O'Connor, English actor and game show host; February 17, 1934 – Alan Bates, English actor and singer (d. 2003).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 840