Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 1911 was a Thursday and it was the 306th day of the year 1911. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 160 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,557 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,306 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Ray Walston
- 1936Jack Starrett
- 1938Jay Black
- 1940Phil Minton
- 1942Stefanie Powers
- 1965Samuel Le Bihan
- 1972Samantha Womack
- 1977Randy Harrison
- 1990Kendall Schmidt
- 1995Brandon Soo Hoo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 1855Henrik Schück, Swedish historian, author, and academic (d. 1947)
- 1915Beryl McBurnie, Trinidadian dancer and choreographer (d. 2000)
- 1941Bruce Welch, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (The Shadows)
- 1944Patrice Chéreau, French actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1947Dave Pegg, English bass player and producer (Fairport Convention, Jethro Tull, and Ian Campbell Folk Group)
- 1972Vladimir Vorobiev, Russian ice hockey player and coach
- 1975Chris Walla, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Death Cab for Cutie)
- 1977Leon Taylor, English diver and sportscaster
- 1980Amos Roberts, Australian rugby player
- 1981Wilson Betemit, Dominican baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1889North and South Dakota are admitted as the 39th and 40th U.S. states.
- 1890Formal and official founding of the Uddevalla Suffrage Association.
- 1920Adam Martin Wyant became the first former professional American football player to be elected to the United States Congress.
- 1940World War II: First day of Battle of Elaia–Kalamas between the Greeks and the Italians.
- 1951Korean War: A small platoon of 28 Canadian soldiers defend a vital area against an entire battalion of 800 Chinese troops in the Battle of the Song-gok Spur. The engagement lasts into the early hours of November 3.
- 1957The Levelland UFO Case in Levelland, Texas, generates national publicity.
- 1959The first section of the M1 motorway, the first inter-urban motorway in the United Kingdom, is opened between the present junctions 5 and 18, along with the M10 motorway and M45 motorway.
- 1963South Vietnamese President Ngô Đình Diệm is assassinated following a military coup.
- 1973The Communist Party of India (Marxist) and the Communist Party of India form a ‘United Front’in the state of Tripura.
- 2000The first resident crew to the ISS docked with their Soyuz TM-31 spacecraft.
View the complete list of historical events for November 2.
Curious about this Stawberry Cream Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2 and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jimmy Fortune, Dorothy Young, Richard Mayes, Ridge Canipe, Kōsuke Kujirai, Gene MacLellan, Adam Carolla, Huo Siyan, Anaïs Lameche, Helene Costello.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 2, 1911.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 24, 1964 – Takashi Nagasako, Japanese voice actor; November 20, 1976 – Laura Harris, Canadian actress; August 25, 1970 – Jo Dee Messina, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 900