Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 1944 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 1944 was a Thursday and it was the 307th day of the year 1944. The next time you can reuse your old 1944 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 221 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,442 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 895 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905James Dunn
- 1924Rudy Van Gelder
- 1944Patrice Chéreau
- 1952Maxine Nightingale
- 1959Peter Mullan
- 1965Samuel Le Bihan
- 1968Neal Casal
- 1977Randy Harrison
- 1982Kyoko Fukada
- 1984Tamara Hope
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 1915Beryl McBurnie, Trinidadian dancer and choreographer (d. 2000)
- 1924David Bauer, Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 1988)
- 1932Ron Sproat, American screenwriter and playwright (d. 2009)
- 1941Arun Shourie, Indian journalist, economist, and politician
- 1959Peter Mullan, Scottish actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1962Derek Mountfield, English footballer and manager
- 1966Yoshinari Ogawa, Japanese wrestler
- 1967Scott Walker, American politician, 45th Governor of Wisconsin
- 1976Sidney Ponson, Aruban baseball player
- 1978Carmen Cali, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1675Plymouth Colony governor Josiah Winslow leads a colonial militia against the Narragansett during King Philip’s War.
- 1936The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation is established.
- 1947In California, designer Howard Hughes performs the maiden (and only) flight of the Spruce Goose or H-4 The Hercules; the largest fixed-wing aircraft ever built.
- 1949The Dutch–Indonesian Round Table Conference ends with the Netherlands agreeing to transfer sovereignty of the Dutch East Indies to the United States of Indonesia.
- 1957The Levelland UFO Case in Levelland, Texas, generates national publicity.
- 1960Penguin Books is found not guilty of obscenity in the trial R v Penguin Books Ltd., the Lady Chatterley’s Lover case.
- 1967Vietnam War: US President Lyndon B. Johnson and “The Wise Men” conclude that the American people should be given more optimistic reports on the progress of the war.
- 1973The Communist Party of India (Marxist) and the Communist Party of India form a ‘United Front’in the state of Tripura.
- 1988The Morris worm, the first Internet-distributed computer worm to gain significant mainstream media attention, is launched from MIT.
- 2014A suicide attack killed 60 at Wagah.
View the complete list of historical events for November 2.
Curious about this Coconut? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2 and 1944 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bryton James, Julia Alexandratou, Shaun Ryder, Alia Shawkat, Steven E. de Souza, Allyn Rose, Mark Radcliffe, Walt Becker, John Henry Barbee, Benny Mardones.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 2, 1944.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 20, 1918 – Jack Barry, American game show host and producer, co-founded Barry & Enright Productions (d. 1984); April 17, 1996 – Dee Dee Davis, American actress; December 31, 1964 – Michael McDonald, American comedian, actor, and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 901