Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 1944 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 1944 was a Thursday and it was the 307th day of the year 1944. The next time you can reuse your old 1944 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 252 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,411 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 894 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Burt Lancaster
- 1936Jack Starrett
- 1944Patrice Chéreau
- 1961k.d. lang
- 1963Craig Saavedra
- 1966David Schwimmer
- 1968Neal Casal
- 1979Erika Flores
- 1989Katelyn Tarver
- 1990Kendall Schmidt
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 1808Jules Amédée Barbey d'Aurevilly, French author and critic (d. 1889)
- 1905Georges Schehadé, Lebanese poet and playwright (d. 1989)
- 1927Steve Ditko, American author and illustrator
- 1934Ken Rosewall, Australian tennis player
- 1945J. D. Souther, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Longbranch Pennywhistle and Souther–Hillman–Furay Band)
- 1963Borut Pahor, Slovenian politician, 4th President of Slovenia
- 1964Britta Lejon, Swedish politician
- 1967Scott Walker, American politician, 45th Governor of Wisconsin
- 1975Stéphane Sarrazin, French race car driver
- 1994Shaq Coulthirst, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 619A qaghan of the Western Turkic Khaganate is assassinated in a Chinese palace by Eastern Turkic rivals after the approval of Tang emperor Gaozu.
- 1675Plymouth Colony governor Josiah Winslow leads a colonial militia against the Narragansett during King Philip’s War.
- 1868Time zone: New Zealand officially adopts a standard time to be observed nationally.
- 1899The Boers begin their 118-day siege of British-held Ladysmith during the Second Boer War.
- 1914World War I: The Russian Empire declares war on the Ottoman Empire and the Dardanelles are subsequently closed.
- 1936The British Broadcasting Corporation initiates the BBC Television Service, the world’s first regular, “high-definition” (then defined as at least 200 lines) service. Renamed BBC1 in 1964, the channel still runs to this day.
- 1951Korean War: A small platoon of 28 Canadian soldiers defend a vital area against an entire battalion of 800 Chinese troops in the Battle of the Song-gok Spur. The engagement lasts into the early hours of November 3.
- 1965Norman Morrison, a 31-year-old Quaker, sets himself on fire in front of the river entrance to the Pentagon to protest the use of napalm in the Vietnam war.
- 1967Vietnam War: US President Lyndon B. Johnson and “The Wise Men” conclude that the American people should be given more optimistic reports on the progress of the war.
- 2000The first resident crew to the ISS docked with their Soyuz TM-31 spacecraft.
View the complete list of historical events for November 2.
Curious about this Lime Green Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2 and 1944 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Akiko Wakabayashi, Terri Nunn, Nathan Stephenson, Martha Reeves, Jennifer Salt, Ed Westwick, Chisato Moritaka, Kim So-yeon, Brandon DiCamillo, Mike Connors.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 2, 1944.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 16, 1966 – Phil Vischer, American voice actor, director, producer, and screenwriter, co-created ''VeggieTales''; February 15, 1975 – Brendon Small, American animator, producer, screenwriter, and actor; March 26, 1923 – Bob Elliott, American comedian, actor, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 954