Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 1944 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 1944 was a Thursday and it was the 307th day of the year 1944. The next time you can reuse your old 1944 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 285 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,378 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 893 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905James Dunn
- 1924Rudy Van Gelder
- 1937Earl Carroll
- 1942Stefanie Powers
- 1965Samuel Le Bihan
- 1977Jason Cerbone
- 1979Erika Flores
- 1984Tamara Hope
- 1985Josh Grelle
- 1986Diana Penty
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 1808Jules Amédée Barbey d'Aurevilly, French author and critic (d. 1889)
- 1821George Bowen, Irish-English diplomat, 5th Governor-General of New Zealand (d. 1899)
- 1877Joseph De Piro, Maltese priest and missionary (d. 1933)
- 1893Battista Farina, Italian businessman, founded the Pininfarina Company (d. 1966)
- 1911Odysseas Elytis, Greek poet and critic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1996)
- 1932Ron Sproat, American screenwriter and playwright (d. 2009)
- 1942Stefanie Powers, American actress and producer
- 1966David Schwimmer, American actor, director, and producer
- 1970Sharmell Sullivan-Huffman, American wrestler and model
- 1973Marisol Nichols, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1410The Peace of Bicêtre suspends hostilities in the Armagnac–Burgundian Civil War.
- 1675Plymouth Colony governor Josiah Winslow leads a colonial militia against the Narragansett during King Philip’s War.
- 1920In the United States, KDKA of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania starts broadcasting as the first commercial radio station. The first broadcast is the result of the United States presidential election, 1920.
- 1936The British Broadcasting Corporation initiates the BBC Television Service, the world’s first regular, “high-definition” (then defined as at least 200 lines) service. Renamed BBC1 in 1964, the channel still runs to this day.
- 1957The Levelland UFO Case in Levelland, Texas, generates national publicity.
- 1963South Vietnamese President Ngô Đình Diệm is assassinated following a military coup.
- 1965Norman Morrison, a 31-year-old Quaker, sets himself on fire in front of the river entrance to the Pentagon to protest the use of napalm in the Vietnam war.
- 1967Vietnam War: US President Lyndon B. Johnson and “The Wise Men” conclude that the American people should be given more optimistic reports on the progress of the war.
- 1977South Ockendon Windmill, a smock mill at South Ockendon, Essex, England collapsed.
- 1988The Morris worm, the first Internet-distributed computer worm to gain significant mainstream media attention, is launched from MIT.
View the complete list of historical events for November 2.
Curious about this Triple Choco Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2 and 1944 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cirroc Lofton, Max Greenfield, Ann Flood, Herb Vigran, Gary Glitter, Nathan Stephenson, Twista, Panda Bear, Max Factor, Jr., Chris Rankin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 2, 1944.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 1, 1943 – Carol White, English-American actress (d. 1991); April 4, 1958 – Cazuza, Brazilian singer-songwriter (Barão Vermelho) (d. 1990); March 2, 1969 – Ben Oxenbould, Australian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 924