Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 1950 was a Thursday and it was the 306th day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 246 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,226 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 820 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905James Dunn
- 1945J. D. Souther
- 1959Peter Mullan
- 1963David Westhead
- 1967Kurt Elling
- 1968Neal Casal
- 1972Samantha Womack
- 1973Marisol Nichols
- 1984Julia Stegner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 682Umar II, Arabian caliph (d. 720)
- 1767Prince Edward, Duke of Kent and Strathearn (d. 1820)
- 1922Seánie Duggan, Irish hurler (d. 2013)
- 1946Marieta Severo, Brazilian actress
- 1965Jurica Pavičić, Croatian novelist, columnist and film critic
- 1972Vladimir Vorobiev, Russian ice hockey player and coach
- 1973Marisol Nichols, American actress
- 1980Kim So-yeon, South Korean actress
- 1982Shura Taft, English-Australian radio and television host
- 1994Shaq Coulthirst, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1889North and South Dakota are admitted as the 39th and 40th U.S. states.
- 1895The first gasoline-powered race in the United States; first prize is $2,000.
- 1909Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity is founded at Boston University.
- 1951Korean War: A small platoon of 28 Canadian soldiers defend a vital area against an entire battalion of 800 Chinese troops in the Battle of the Song-gok Spur. The engagement lasts into the early hours of November 3.
- 1953The Constituent Assembly of Pakistan names the country The Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
- 1957The Levelland UFO Case in Levelland, Texas, generates national publicity.
- 1959Quiz show scandals: Twenty One game show contestant Charles Van Doren admits to a Congressional committee that he had been given questions and answers in advance.
- 1959The first section of the M1 motorway, the first inter-urban motorway in the United Kingdom, is opened between the present junctions 5 and 18, along with the M10 motorway and M45 motorway.
- 1977South Ockendon Windmill, a smock mill at South Ockendon, Essex, England collapsed.
- 1982Channel 4 is launched in the United Kingdom.
View the complete list of historical events for November 2.
Curious about this Pink Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Haruomi Hosono, James Callis, Ali-Ollie Woodson, Little Willie John, Sathima Bea Benjamin, Stephen Chow, Bernard Youens, Eliza Pineda, David Cross, Bérénice Bejo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 2, 1950.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 11, 1975 – Kishou Taniyama, Japanese voice actor and singer (Granrodeo); November 2, 1917 – Ann Rutherford, American actress and singer (d. 2012); September 12, 1970 – Nathan Larson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Shudder To Think, Hot One, and A Camp).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 889