Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 1950 was a Thursday and it was the 306th day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 185 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,287 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 822 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1957Notis Sfakianakis
- 1959Peter Mullan
- 1963Craig Saavedra
- 1966David Schwimmer
- 1966Khaled Abol Naga
- 1970Sharmell Sullivan-Huffman
- 1975Chris Walla
- 1977Randy Harrison
- 1981Katharine Isabelle
- 1989Katelyn Tarver
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 1879Marion Jones Farquhar, American tennis player and violinist (d. 1965)
- 1906Luchino Visconti, Italian director and screenwriter (d. 1976)
- 1913Burt Lancaster, American actor, director, and producer (d. 1994)
- 1921Bill Mosienko, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 1994)
- 1939Pauline Neville-Jones, Baroness Neville-Jones, English politician, Minister for Security
- 1944Michael Buffer, American ring announcer
- 1962David Brock, American journalist and author
- 1980Kim So-yeon, South Korean actress
- 1982Yunel Escobar, Cuban-American baseball player
- 1990Kendall Schmidt, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor (Big Time Rush and Heffron Drive)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 619A qaghan of the Western Turkic Khaganate is assassinated in a Chinese palace by Eastern Turkic rivals after the approval of Tang emperor Gaozu.
- 1795The French Directory, a five-man revolutionary government, is created.
- 1914World War I: The Russian Empire declares war on the Ottoman Empire and the Dardanelles are subsequently closed.
- 1920In the United States, KDKA of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania starts broadcasting as the first commercial radio station. The first broadcast is the result of the United States presidential election, 1920.
- 1949The Dutch–Indonesian Round Table Conference ends with the Netherlands agreeing to transfer sovereignty of the Dutch East Indies to the United States of Indonesia.
- 1953The Constituent Assembly of Pakistan names the country The Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
- 1963South Vietnamese President Ngô Đình Diệm is assassinated following a military coup.
- 1973The Communist Party of India (Marxist) and the Communist Party of India form a ‘United Front’in the state of Tripura.
- 1983U.S. President Ronald Reagan signs a bill creating Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
- 1984Capital punishment: Velma Barfield becomes the first woman executed in the United States since 1962.
View the complete list of historical events for November 2.
Curious about this Island Punch Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nejat Uygur, Rita Hayworth, Jaimie Alexander, Mai Zetterling, Amelia Cooke, Lisa Hartman Black, František Zvarík, Michel Hazanavicius, Joe De Grasse, Sho Tomita.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 2, 1950.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 3, 1933 – Alfredo Landa, Spanish actor and singer (d. 2013); July 26, 1968 – Frédéric Diefenthal, French actor and director; December 1, 1937 – Chuck Low, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 907