Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 1950 was a Thursday and it was the 306th day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 290 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,182 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 819 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Sidney Luft
- 1921Shepard Menken
- 1940Phil Minton
- 1945J. D. Souther
- 1957Notis Sfakianakis
- 1963David Westhead
- 1966Khaled Abol Naga
- 1966Sean Kanan
- 1982Kyoko Fukada
- 1984Tamara Hope
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 1636Edward Colston, English merchant and politician (d. 1721)
- 1924Rudy Van Gelder, American record producer and engineer
- 1929Richard E. Taylor, Canadian physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1938Queen Sofía of Spain
- 1939Richard Serra, American sculptor
- 1950Alex Fagan, American police officer (d. 2010)
- 1951Thomas Mallon, American author and critic
- 1957Michael Bailey Smith, American actor
- 1961k.d. lang, Canadian singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
- 1965Jurica Pavičić, Croatian novelist, columnist and film critic
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1882Oulu, Finland is devastated by the Great Oulu Fire of 1882.
- 1895The first gasoline-powered race in the United States; first prize is $2,000.
- 1898Cheerleading is started at the University of Minnesota with Johnny Campbell leading the crowd in cheering on the football team.
- 1909Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity is founded at Boston University.
- 1914World War I: The Russian Empire declares war on the Ottoman Empire and the Dardanelles are subsequently closed.
- 1940World War II: First day of Battle of Elaia–Kalamas between the Greeks and the Italians.
- 1959Quiz show scandals: Twenty One game show contestant Charles Van Doren admits to a Congressional committee that he had been given questions and answers in advance.
- 1983U.S. President Ronald Reagan signs a bill creating Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
- 200750,000–100,000 people demonstrate against the Georgian government in Tbilisi.
- 2014A suicide attack killed 60 at Wagah.
View the complete list of historical events for November 2.
Curious about this Vanilla Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anthony Burger, Jonathan Richman, Pete Yorn, Marjorie Eaton, Brian Klemm, Larry Wilcox, Noah Wyle, Jeff Barry, Minako Kotobuki, Mónica Santa María.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 2, 1950.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 15, 1952 – Celia Imrie, English actress; July 11, 1996 – Alessia Cara, Canadian singer-songwriter; May 14, 1933 – Frank Harte, Irish singer and musicologist (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 855