Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 1951 was a Friday and it was the 306th day of the year 1951. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 77 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,030 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 814 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905James Dunn
- 1914Ray Walston
- 1917Ann Rutherford
- 1944Patrice Chéreau
- 1945J. D. Souther
- 1966Khaled Abol Naga
- 1970Ely Buendia
- 1972Samantha Womack
- 1973Marisol Nichols
- 1980Kim So-yeon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 2.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 1795James K. Polk, American lawyer and politician, 11th President of the United States (d. 1849)
- 1879Marion Jones Farquhar, American tennis player and violinist (d. 1965)
- 1899Peter Aufschnaiter, Austrian mountaineer, geographer, and cartographer (d. 1973)
- 1914Ray Walston, American actor and singer (d. 2001)
- 1921Bill Mosienko, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 1994)
- 1934Bill Gothard, American minister and author
- 1938Jay Black, American singer (Jay and the Americans)
- 1940Phil Minton, English singer and trumpet player
- 1952Maxine Nightingale, English singer
- 1970Ely Buendia, Filipino singer-songwriter and guitarist (Eraserheads and Pupil)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 2.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 619A qaghan of the Western Turkic Khaganate is assassinated in a Chinese palace by Eastern Turkic rivals after the approval of Tang emperor Gaozu.
- 1882Oulu, Finland is devastated by the Great Oulu Fire of 1882.
- 1909Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity is founded at Boston University.
- 1951Korean War: A small platoon of 28 Canadian soldiers defend a vital area against an entire battalion of 800 Chinese troops in the Battle of the Song-gok Spur. The engagement lasts into the early hours of November 3.
- 1953The Constituent Assembly of Pakistan names the country The Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
- 1960Penguin Books is found not guilty of obscenity in the trial R v Penguin Books Ltd., the Lady Chatterley’s Lover case.
- 1964King Saud of Saudi Arabia is deposed by a family coup, and replaced by his half-brother Faisal.
- 1973The Communist Party of India (Marxist) and the Communist Party of India form a ‘United Front’in the state of Tripura.
- 1984Capital punishment: Velma Barfield becomes the first woman executed in the United States since 1962.
- 1988The Morris worm, the first Internet-distributed computer worm to gain significant mainstream media attention, is launched from MIT.
View the complete list of historical events for November 2.
Curious about this Warm Green Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2 and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: CJ Navato, Pat Welsh, Maryna Linchuk, Harvey Fierstein, Taro Yamamoto, Christopher Benjamin, Jenn Korbee, Steffi Sidney, Geraldine Chaplin, Anne Francis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 2, 1951.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 4, 1978 – Shingo Kawaguchi, Japanese actor; May 20, 1943 – Albano Carrisi, Italian singer, actor, and winemaker (Al Bano and Romina Power); June 16, 1969 – Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,058