Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 1951 was a Friday and it was the 306th day of the year 1951. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 284 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,823 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 807 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Alice Brady
- 1908Bunny Berigan
- 1921Shepard Menken
- 1944Patrice Chéreau
- 1947Dave Pegg
- 1966David Schwimmer
- 1977Randy Harrison
- 1984Tamara Hope
- 1985Josh Grelle
- 1990Kendall Schmidt
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 1799Titian Peale, American entomologist and photographer (d. 1885)
- 1893Battista Farina, Italian businessman, founded the Pininfarina Company (d. 1966)
- 1928Herb Geller, American-German saxophonist and composer (d. 2013)
- 1936Jack Starrett, American actor and director (d. 1989)
- 1940Phil Minton, English singer and trumpet player
- 1951Lindy Morrison, Australian drummer (The Go-Betweens, Xero, and Tuff Monks)
- 1952Maxine Nightingale, English singer
- 1961k.d. lang, Canadian singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
- 1963Ron McGovney, American bass player (Metallica, Leather Charm, and Phantasm)
- 1989Natalie Pluskota, American tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1410The Peace of Bicêtre suspends hostilities in the Armagnac–Burgundian Civil War.
- 1675Plymouth Colony governor Josiah Winslow leads a colonial militia against the Narragansett during King Philip’s War.
- 1889North and South Dakota are admitted as the 39th and 40th U.S. states.
- 1890Formal and official founding of the Uddevalla Suffrage Association.
- 1899The Boers begin their 118-day siege of British-held Ladysmith during the Second Boer War.
- 1920In the United States, KDKA of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania starts broadcasting as the first commercial radio station. The first broadcast is the result of the United States presidential election, 1920.
- 1960Penguin Books is found not guilty of obscenity in the trial R v Penguin Books Ltd., the Lady Chatterley’s Lover case.
- 1963South Vietnamese President Ngô Đình Diệm is assassinated following a military coup.
- 1983U.S. President Ronald Reagan signs a bill creating Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
- 2000The first resident crew to the ISS docked with their Soyuz TM-31 spacecraft.
View the complete list of historical events for November 2.
Curious about this Pearly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2 and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rusty York, Alexandra Lencastre, Vic Perrin, Peter Weir, Nick Stewart, Linda Hamilton, Sue Foley, Choi Jung-yoon, Lionel Morton, Matthew Kelly.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 2, 1951.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 20, 1970 – Kerri Kenney-Silver, American actress and singer; January 21, 1941 – Mike Medavoy, Chinese-American film producer, co-founded Orion Pictures; April 16, 1984 – Claire Foy, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 884