Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 1951 was a Friday and it was the 306th day of the year 1951. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 253 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,854 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 808 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1777Fortunat Alojzy Gonzaga Żółkowski
- 1905James Dunn
- 1937Earl Carroll
- 1940Phil Minton
- 1944Patrice Chéreau
- 1947Dave Pegg
- 1965Shahrukh Khan
- 1966David Schwimmer
- 1967Kurt Elling
- 1986Diana Penty
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 1815George Boole, English mathematician and philosopher (d. 1864)
- 1908Fred Bakewell, English cricketer (d. 1983)
- 1924David Bauer, Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 1988)
- 1928Herb Geller, American-German saxophonist and composer (d. 2013)
- 1937Earl Carroll, American singer (The Cadillacs and The Coasters) (d. 2012)
- 1938Pat Buchanan, American journalist and politician
- 1955Chris Burnett, American saxophonist and composer (Chris Burnett Quartet)
- 1972Samantha Womack, English actress, singer, and director
- 1972Vladimir Vorobiev, Russian ice hockey player and coach
- 1981Rafael Márquez Lugo, Mexican footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1410The Peace of Bicêtre suspends hostilities in the Armagnac–Burgundian Civil War.
- 1675Plymouth Colony governor Josiah Winslow leads a colonial militia against the Narragansett during King Philip’s War.
- 1917The Balfour Declaration proclaims British support for the “establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people” with the clear understanding “that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities”.
- 1930Haile Selassie is crowned emperor of Ethiopia.
- 1947In California, designer Howard Hughes performs the maiden (and only) flight of the Spruce Goose or H-4 The Hercules; the largest fixed-wing aircraft ever built.
- 1963South Vietnamese President Ngô Đình Diệm is assassinated following a military coup.
- 1964King Saud of Saudi Arabia is deposed by a family coup, and replaced by his half-brother Faisal.
- 1965Norman Morrison, a 31-year-old Quaker, sets himself on fire in front of the river entrance to the Pentagon to protest the use of napalm in the Vietnam war.
- 1977South Ockendon Windmill, a smock mill at South Ockendon, Essex, England collapsed.
- 1984Capital punishment: Velma Barfield becomes the first woman executed in the United States since 1962.
View the complete list of historical events for November 2.
Curious about this Fabulous Yellow Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2 and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Max Elliott Slade, K. Balachander, Irene von Meyendorff, Marvin Agustin, Kim Basinger, Lorraine Pascale, Jason Robards, Joe Grifasi, Sidney Luft, Lance Lucido.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 2, 1951.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 28, 1971 – Joseph Arthur, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Lonely Astronauts, Fistful of Mercy, and RNDM); March 4, 1993 – Abigail Mavity, American actress; November 8, 1947 – Minnie Riperton, American singer-songwriter (d. 1979).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 923