Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 1951 was a Friday and it was the 306th day of the year 1951. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 217 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,890 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 809 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1777Fortunat Alojzy Gonzaga Żółkowski
- 1880Fritz Achterberg
- 1892Alice Brady
- 1917Ann Rutherford
- 1937Earl Carroll
- 1963Craig Saavedra
- 1977Jason Cerbone
- 1982Kyoko Fukada
- 1982Lloyd Zaragoza
- 1995Brandon Soo Hoo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 1890Nishinoumi Kajirō III, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 30th Yokozuna (d. 1933)
- 1920Bill Mazer, Ukrainian-American journalist and sportscaster (d. 2013)
- 1921Bill Mosienko, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 1994)
- 1941Arun Shourie, Indian journalist, economist, and politician
- 1942Shere Hite, American-German sexologist, educator, and author
- 1951Lindy Morrison, Australian drummer (The Go-Betweens, Xero, and Tuff Monks)
- 1963Borut Pahor, Slovenian politician, 4th President of Slovenia
- 1963Jonas Gardell, Swedish author and screenwriter
- 1985Josh Grelle, American voice actor
- 1989Luke Schenn, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1898Cheerleading is started at the University of Minnesota with Johnny Campbell leading the crowd in cheering on the football team.
- 1899The Boers begin their 118-day siege of British-held Ladysmith during the Second Boer War.
- 1914World War I: The Russian Empire declares war on the Ottoman Empire and the Dardanelles are subsequently closed.
- 1917The Balfour Declaration proclaims British support for the “establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people” with the clear understanding “that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities”.
- 1951Korean War: A small platoon of 28 Canadian soldiers defend a vital area against an entire battalion of 800 Chinese troops in the Battle of the Song-gok Spur. The engagement lasts into the early hours of November 3.
- 1957The Levelland UFO Case in Levelland, Texas, generates national publicity.
- 1959Quiz show scandals: Twenty One game show contestant Charles Van Doren admits to a Congressional committee that he had been given questions and answers in advance.
- 1959The first section of the M1 motorway, the first inter-urban motorway in the United Kingdom, is opened between the present junctions 5 and 18, along with the M10 motorway and M45 motorway.
- 1965Norman Morrison, a 31-year-old Quaker, sets himself on fire in front of the river entrance to the Pentagon to protest the use of napalm in the Vietnam war.
- 1973The Communist Party of India (Marxist) and the Communist Party of India form a ‘United Front’in the state of Tripura.
View the complete list of historical events for November 2.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2 and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marco Masini, Jim Rosenthal, David Anthony Higgins, Maestro Harrell, Alexis Knapp, Timo Descamps, Costache Caragiale, Jimmy C. Newman, Kevin Dobson, Theo Trebs.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 2, 1951.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 18, 1990 – Heo Ga-yoon, South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (4Minute and 2YOON); August 31, 1981 – Mawnia Al-Kuwaitia, Kuwaiti singer and actress; January 8, 1975 – DJ Clue?, American rapper, DJ, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 978