Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 1951 was a Friday and it was the 306th day of the year 1951. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 162 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,945 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 811 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Alice Brady
- 1908Bunny Berigan
- 1921Shepard Menken
- 1945J. D. Souther
- 1957Michael Bailey Smith
- 1966Sean Kanan
- 1972Samantha Womack
- 1984Julia Stegner
- 1989Katelyn Tarver
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 1734Daniel Boone, American hunter and explorer (d. 1820)
- 1911Raphael M. Robinson, American mathematician, theorist, and philosopher (d. 1995)
- 1917Ann Rutherford, American actress and singer (d. 2012)
- 1956Dale Brown, American author and pilot
- 1959Peter Mullan, Scottish actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1965Samuel Le Bihan, French actor
- 1969Reginald Arvizu, American bass player (Korn, StillWell, and L.A.P.D.)
- 1981Katharine Isabelle, Canadian actress
- 1987Danny Cipriani, English rugby player
- 1989Natalie Pluskota, American tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 619A qaghan of the Western Turkic Khaganate is assassinated in a Chinese palace by Eastern Turkic rivals after the approval of Tang emperor Gaozu.
- 1795The French Directory, a five-man revolutionary government, is created.
- 1868Time zone: New Zealand officially adopts a standard time to be observed nationally.
- 1882Oulu, Finland is devastated by the Great Oulu Fire of 1882.
- 1895The first gasoline-powered race in the United States; first prize is $2,000.
- 1917The Balfour Declaration proclaims British support for the “establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people” with the clear understanding “that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities”.
- 1960Penguin Books is found not guilty of obscenity in the trial R v Penguin Books Ltd., the Lady Chatterley’s Lover case.
- 1964King Saud of Saudi Arabia is deposed by a family coup, and replaced by his half-brother Faisal.
- 1982Channel 4 is launched in the United Kingdom.
- 200750,000–100,000 people demonstrate against the Georgian government in Tbilisi.
View the complete list of historical events for November 2.
Curious about this Triple Choco Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2 and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Juhi Chawla, Vince Chong, Nikolay Cherkasov, Alana de la Garza, Tovah Feldshuh, Arden Cho, Kimya Dawson, Christopher Benjamin, Janis Siegel, Rojda Demirer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 2, 1951.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 17, 1940 – Lorella De Luca, Italian actress and director (d. 2014); October 10, 1954 – Patric Zimmerman, American voice actor; November 7, 1903 – Dean Jagger, American actor (d. 1991).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 884