Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 2002 was a Saturday and it was the 306th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 162 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,317 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 180 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Burt Lancaster
- 1946Marieta Severo
- 1959Peter Mullan
- 1965Samuel Le Bihan
- 1975Danny Cooksey
- 1977Randy Harrison
- 1979Erika Flores
- 1982Kyoko Fukada
- 1986Diana Penty
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 1470Edward V of England (d. 1483)
- 1755Marie Antoinette, Austrian-French wife of Louis XVI of France (d. 1793)
- 1911Raphael M. Robinson, American mathematician, theorist, and philosopher (d. 1995)
- 1913Burt Lancaster, American actor, director, and producer (d. 1994)
- 1924David Bauer, Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 1988)
- 1942Shere Hite, American-German sexologist, educator, and author
- 1963Ron McGovney, American bass player (Metallica, Leather Charm, and Phantasm)
- 1977Jason Cerbone, American actor
- 1981Miryo, South Korean singer-songwriter (Brown Eyed Girls)
- 1995Brandon Soo Hoo, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1920Adam Martin Wyant became the first former professional American football player to be elected to the United States Congress.
- 1936The British Broadcasting Corporation initiates the BBC Television Service, the world’s first regular, “high-definition” (then defined as at least 200 lines) service. Renamed BBC1 in 1964, the channel still runs to this day.
- 1947In California, designer Howard Hughes performs the maiden (and only) flight of the Spruce Goose or H-4 The Hercules; the largest fixed-wing aircraft ever built.
- 1959The first section of the M1 motorway, the first inter-urban motorway in the United Kingdom, is opened between the present junctions 5 and 18, along with the M10 motorway and M45 motorway.
- 1966The Cuban Adjustment Act comes into force, allowing 123,000 Cubans the opportunity to apply for permanent residence in the United States.
- 1983U.S. President Ronald Reagan signs a bill creating Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
- 1984Capital punishment: Velma Barfield becomes the first woman executed in the United States since 1962.
- 1988The Morris worm, the first Internet-distributed computer worm to gain significant mainstream media attention, is launched from MIT.
- 2000The first resident crew to the ISS docked with their Soyuz TM-31 spacecraft.
- 2014A suicide attack killed 60 at Wagah.
View the complete list of historical events for November 2.
Curious about this Glazed White Pearl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Adam Brody, Ron Bottitta, Mía Taveras, Felix Chong, Ángeles Balbiani, Chris Carter, Nana Tanimura, Uschi Obermaier, Giuseppe Di Stefano, Jeanne Mas.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 2, 2002.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 2, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 8, 1921 – Esther Williams, American swimmer, actress, and singer (d. 2013); August 2, 1922 – Gábor Agárdy, Hungarian actor (d. 2006); April 30, 1973 – Leigh Francis, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 958