Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 2002 was a Saturday and it was the 306th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 71 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,408 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 183 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Alice Brady
- 1905James Dunn
- 1908Bunny Berigan
- 1937Earl Carroll
- 1963Craig Saavedra
- 1968Neal Casal
- 1970Ely Buendia
- 1977Jason Cerbone
- 1985Josh Grelle
- 1995Brandon Soo Hoo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 2.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 1741Joan van der Capellen tot den Pol, Dutch politician (d. 1784)
- 1878Ōkido Moriemon, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 23rd Yokozuna (d. 1930)
- 1942Shere Hite, American-German sexologist, educator, and author
- 1945J. D. Souther, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Longbranch Pennywhistle and Souther–Hillman–Furay Band)
- 1961Jeff Tedford, American football player and coach
- 1965Shahrukh Khan, Indian actor, singer, and producer
- 1967Scott Walker, American politician, 45th Governor of Wisconsin
- 1973Marisol Nichols, American actress
- 1984Julia Stegner, German model
- 1990Christopher Dibon, Austrian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 2.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1410The Peace of Bicêtre suspends hostilities in the Armagnac–Burgundian Civil War.
- 1882Oulu, Finland is devastated by the Great Oulu Fire of 1882.
- 1889North and South Dakota are admitted as the 39th and 40th U.S. states.
- 1898Cheerleading is started at the University of Minnesota with Johnny Campbell leading the crowd in cheering on the football team.
- 1957The Levelland UFO Case in Levelland, Texas, generates national publicity.
- 1959The first section of the M1 motorway, the first inter-urban motorway in the United Kingdom, is opened between the present junctions 5 and 18, along with the M10 motorway and M45 motorway.
- 1960Penguin Books is found not guilty of obscenity in the trial R v Penguin Books Ltd., the Lady Chatterley’s Lover case.
- 1965Norman Morrison, a 31-year-old Quaker, sets himself on fire in front of the river entrance to the Pentagon to protest the use of napalm in the Vietnam war.
- 1967Vietnam War: US President Lyndon B. Johnson and “The Wise Men” conclude that the American people should be given more optimistic reports on the progress of the war.
- 2014A suicide attack killed 60 at Wagah.
View the complete list of historical events for November 2.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nana Tanimura, Mao Miyaji, Jeremy Jackson, Daniel Magder, Luke Mitchell, Emerson Hart, Eddie Rambeau, Shizuka Itō, Blake McIver Ewing, Jerry Donahue.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 2, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 2, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 24, 1969 – Jennifer Lopez, American actress, singer, and dancer; February 2, 1983 – Alex Westaway, English singer-songwriter and guitarist; July 19, 1924 – Arthur Rankin, Jr., American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,084