Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 2002 was a Saturday and it was the 306th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 218 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,261 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 178 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Burt Lancaster
- 1915Sidney Luft
- 1921Shepard Menken
- 1941Bruce Welch
- 1957Michael Bailey Smith
- 1965Samuel Le Bihan
- 1970Sharmell Sullivan-Huffman
- 1975Chris Walla
- 1989Katelyn Tarver
- 1990Kendall Schmidt
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 1905James Dunn, American actor and singer (d. 1967)
- 1906Luchino Visconti, Italian director and screenwriter (d. 1976)
- 1936Rose Bird, American lawyer and judge, 25th Chief Justice of California (d. 1999)
- 1939Richard Serra, American sculptor
- 1944Patrice Chéreau, French actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1950Erika Mann, German politician
- 1961k.d. lang, Canadian singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
- 1979Julie Lund, Danish actress
- 1982Lloyd Zaragoza, Filipino actor
- 1986Andy Rautins, Canadian basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1895The first gasoline-powered race in the United States; first prize is $2,000.
- 1898Cheerleading is started at the University of Minnesota with Johnny Campbell leading the crowd in cheering on the football team.
- 1899The Boers begin their 118-day siege of British-held Ladysmith during the Second Boer War.
- 1909Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity is founded at Boston University.
- 1936The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation is established.
- 1951Korean War: A small platoon of 28 Canadian soldiers defend a vital area against an entire battalion of 800 Chinese troops in the Battle of the Song-gok Spur. The engagement lasts into the early hours of November 3.
- 1959Quiz show scandals: Twenty One game show contestant Charles Van Doren admits to a Congressional committee that he had been given questions and answers in advance.
- 1963South Vietnamese President Ngô Đình Diệm is assassinated following a military coup.
- 1964King Saud of Saudi Arabia is deposed by a family coup, and replaced by his half-brother Faisal.
- 2000The first resident crew to the ISS docked with their Soyuz TM-31 spacecraft.
View the complete list of historical events for November 2.
Curious about this Rambutan Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Danny Hutton, Eleonora Duse, Mel Blanc, Colm Feore, John Lydon, Michael Barrymore, Rie Murakawa, Bernadette Flynn, Harry Chapin, Richard Thomas.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 2, 2002.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 2, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 20, 1975 – Juan Minujín, Argentinian actor, director, and screenwriter; September 13, 1973 – Mahima Chaudhry, Indian model and actress; January 29, 1985 – Isabel Lucas, Australian model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 919