Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 2002 was a Saturday and it was the 306th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 288 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,191 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 176 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Burt Lancaster
- 1937Earl Carroll
- 1941Bruce Welch
- 1942Stefanie Powers
- 1965Samuel Le Bihan
- 1966Khaled Abol Naga
- 1972Samantha Womack
- 1977Jason Cerbone
- 1982Lloyd Zaragoza
- 1986Diana Penty
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 1929Robert Gover, American journalist and author (d. 2015)
- 1946Alan Jones, Australian race car driver
- 1951Lindy Morrison, Australian drummer (The Go-Betweens, Xero, and Tuff Monks)
- 1957Michael Bailey Smith, American actor
- 1957Notis Sfakianakis, Greek singer
- 1958Willie McGee, American baseball player and manager
- 1959Peter Mullan, Scottish actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1972Vladimir Vorobiev, Russian ice hockey player and coach
- 1977Konstantinos Economidis, Greek tennis player
- 1994Shaq Coulthirst, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1410The Peace of Bicêtre suspends hostilities in the Armagnac–Burgundian Civil War.
- 1917The Military Revolutionary Committee of the Petrograd Soviet, in charge of preparation and carrying out the Russian Revolution, holds its first meeting.
- 1920In the United States, KDKA of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania starts broadcasting as the first commercial radio station. The first broadcast is the result of the United States presidential election, 1920.
- 1936The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation is established.
- 1940World War II: First day of Battle of Elaia–Kalamas between the Greeks and the Italians.
- 1959Quiz show scandals: Twenty One game show contestant Charles Van Doren admits to a Congressional committee that he had been given questions and answers in advance.
- 1964King Saud of Saudi Arabia is deposed by a family coup, and replaced by his half-brother Faisal.
- 1983U.S. President Ronald Reagan signs a bill creating Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
- 1984Capital punishment: Velma Barfield becomes the first woman executed in the United States since 1962.
- 2014A suicide attack killed 60 at Wagah.
View the complete list of historical events for November 2.
Curious about this Strawberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeordie White, Claire Chitham, Tom Goss, Theresa Fu, Brendan O'Carroll, Ted Cassidy, John Fraser, Charlie David, Kevin Pollak, Crystallia.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 2, 2002.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 2, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 21, 1992 – Song Seung-hyun, Korean singer, guitarist and actor (F.T. Island); June 15, 1923 – Erland Josephson, Swedish actor and director (d. 2012); November 16, 1953 – Griff Rhys Jones, Welsh comedian, actor, and author.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 920