Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 2002 was a Saturday and it was the 306th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 248 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,231 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 177 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Alice Brady
- 1921Shepard Menken
- 1936Jack Starrett
- 1952Maxine Nightingale
- 1957Michael Bailey Smith
- 1957Notis Sfakianakis
- 1963Craig Saavedra
- 1972Samantha Womack
- 1984Tamara Hope
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 1470Edward V of England (d. 1483)
- 1667James Louis Sobieski, French-Polish son of John III Sobieski (d. 1737)
- 1755Marie Antoinette, Austrian-French wife of Louis XVI of France (d. 1793)
- 1865Warren G. Harding, American journalist and politician, 29th President of the United States (d. 1923)
- 1929Richard E. Taylor, Canadian physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1938Jay Black, American singer (Jay and the Americans)
- 1963Park Young-seok, South Korean mountaineer and explorer (d. 2011)
- 1977Emma Reynolds, English politician
- 1984Julia Stegner, German model
- 1989Natalie Pluskota, American tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1410The Peace of Bicêtre suspends hostilities in the Armagnac–Burgundian Civil War.
- 1889North and South Dakota are admitted as the 39th and 40th U.S. states.
- 1898Cheerleading is started at the University of Minnesota with Johnny Campbell leading the crowd in cheering on the football team.
- 1909Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity is founded at Boston University.
- 1920In the United States, KDKA of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania starts broadcasting as the first commercial radio station. The first broadcast is the result of the United States presidential election, 1920.
- 1953The Constituent Assembly of Pakistan names the country The Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
- 1959Quiz show scandals: Twenty One game show contestant Charles Van Doren admits to a Congressional committee that he had been given questions and answers in advance.
- 1963South Vietnamese President Ngô Đình Diệm is assassinated following a military coup.
- 1982Channel 4 is launched in the United Kingdom.
- 1988The Morris worm, the first Internet-distributed computer worm to gain significant mainstream media attention, is launched from MIT.
View the complete list of historical events for November 2.
Curious about this Choco Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Noah Bean, Koyuki, Anita Hegh, Julian Cope, Dadasaheb Torne, Sebastian Gacki, Roberts Blossom, Robert Savoie, Ryan McCombs, Manuel Benitez.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 2, 2002.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 2, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 5, 1985 – Jake Hurwitz, American comedian and actor; April 7, 1987 – Jack Johnson, American actor; May 6, 1971 – Chris Shiflett, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Foo Fighters, Me First and the Gimme Gimmes, Jackson United, No Use for a Name, and Viva Death).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 940