Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of November 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 20, 1926 was a Saturday and it was the 324th day of the year 1926. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 274 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,964 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,116 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Fran Allison
- 1925Kaye Ballard
- 1928Aleksey Batalov
- 1948Barbara Hendricks
- 1949Jeff Dowd
- 1956Bo Derek
- 1970Joe Zaso
- 1973Angelica Bridges
- 1979Jacob Pitts
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 20.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 20.
- 1882Andy Coakley, American baseball player and coach (d. 1963)
- 1896Chiyono Hasegawa, Japanese super-centenarian (d. 2011)
- 1927Ed Freeman, American soldier and pilot, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 2008)
- 1936Bill Wallis, English actor (d. 2013)
- 1951David Walters, American politician, 24th Governor of Oklahoma
- 1951Rodger Bumpass, American actor and singer
- 1956Mark Gastineau, American football player and boxer
- 1981Kimberley Walsh, English singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress (Girls Aloud)
- 1984Justin Hoyte, English footballer
- 1992Gaku Matsuda, Japanese actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1194Palermo is conquered by Henry VI, Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1407A truce between John the Fearless, Duke of Burgundy and Louis of Valois, Duke of Orléans is agreed upon under the auspices of John, Duke of Berry. Orléans would be assassinated three days later by Burgundy.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: British forces land at the Palisades and then attack Fort Lee. The Continental Army starts to retreat across New Jersey.
- 1805Beethoven’s only opera, Fidelio premieres in Vienna.
- 1917Ukraine is declared a republic.
- 1940World War II: Hungary becomes a signatory of the Tripartite Pact, officially joining the Axis powers.
- 1968A total of 78 miners are killed in an explosion at the Consolidated Coal Company’s No. 9 mine in Farmington, West Virginia in the Farmington Mine disaster
- 1993Savings and loan crisis: The United States Senate Ethics Committee issues a stern censure of California senator Alan Cranston for his “dealings” with savings-and-loan executive Charles Keating.
- 1998The first module of the International Space Station, Zarya, is launched.
- 2001In Washington, D.C., U.S. President George W. Bush dedicates the United States Department of Justice headquarters building as the Robert F. Kennedy Justice Building, honoring the late Robert F. Kennedy on what would have been his 76th birthday.
View the complete list of historical events for November 20.
Curious about this Berry Cherry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 20 and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kevin Allen, E-40, Ani DiFranco, Kanon Suzuki, Lindsay Sloane, Rider Strong, Bert Jansch, Poonam Dhillon, Richard Egan, Jeffrey Donovan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 20 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 20, 1926.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 27, 1942 – Bruce Johnston, American singer-songwriter and producer (The Beach Boys and Bruce & Terry); January 24, 1957 – Ade Edmondson, English singer-songwriter and actor; September 26, 1979 – Jacob Tierney, Canadian actor, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 922