Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of November 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 20, 1988 was a Sunday and it was the 325th day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 55 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,537 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 357 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Henri-Georges Clouzot
- 1913Judy Canova
- 1942Norman Greenbaum
- 1948Park Chul-soo
- 1966Kevin Gilbert (musician)
- 1969Callie Thorne
- 1978Nadine Velazquez
- 1980Eiko Koike
- 1981Kimberley Walsh
- 1985Dan Byrd
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 20.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 20.
- 1919Lucilla Andrews, Egyptian-Scottish nurse and author (d. 2006)
- 1942Meredith Monk, American composer and choreographer
- 1956Mark Gastineau, American football player and boxer
- 1959Sean Young, American actress and dancer
- 1961Jim Brickman, American singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1966Jill Thompson, American author and illustrator
- 1981Carlos Boozer, American basketball player
- 1985Aaron Yan, Taiwanese singer and actor (Fahrenheit)
- 1985Juan Cruz Álvarez, Argentinian race car driver
- 1988Max Pacioretty, American ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1789New Jersey becomes the first U.S. state to ratify the Bill of Rights.
- 1845Anglo-French blockade of the Río de la Plata: Battle of Vuelta de Obligado.
- 1947The Princess Elizabeth marries Lieutenant Philip Mountbatten, who becomes the Duke of Edinburgh, at Westminster Abbey in London.
- 1952Slánský trials: A series of Stalinist and anti-Semitic show trials in Czechoslovakia.
- 1962Cuban Missile Crisis ends: In response to the Soviet Union agreeing to remove its missiles from Cuba, U.S. President John F. Kennedy ends the quarantine of the Caribbean nation.
- 1969Occupation of Alcatraz: Native American activists seize control of Alcatraz Island until being ousted by the U.S. Government on June 11, 1971.
- 1982The General Union of Ecuadorian Workers (UGTE) is founded.
- 1991An Azerbaijani MI-8 helicopter carrying 19 peacekeeping mission team with officials and journalists from Russia, Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan is shot down by Armenian military forces in Khojavend District of Azerbaijan.
- 1994The Angolan government and UNITA rebels sign the Lusaka Protocol in Zambia, ending 19 years of civil war. (Localized fighting resumes the next year.)
- 2003After the November 15 bombings, a second day of the 2003 Istanbul bombings occurs in Istanbul, Turkey, destroying the Turkish head office of HSBC Bank AS and the British consulate.
View the complete list of historical events for November 20.
Curious about this New York Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 20 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brian Fair, Jenna Elfman, Yasmina Reza, Lonette McKee, Melissa Haro, Manivannan, Betty Garrett, Tim Dunigan, Kristina Wayborn, Lu Yi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 20 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 20, 1988.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bad Medicine by Bon Jovi as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 26, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 15, 1981 – Veronica Maggio, Swedish singer-songwriter; October 12, 1988 – Aggro Santos, Brazilian-English rapper; September 17, 1975 – Pumpkinhead, American rapper (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 990