Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of November 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 21, 1957 was a Thursday and it was the 325th day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 208 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,707 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 735 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Joseph Campanella
- 1926Matti Ranin
- 1926Odd Børretzen
- 1944Harold Ramis
- 1956Cherry Jones
- 1964Liza Tarbuck
- 1971Michael Strahan
- 1982Ryan Starr
- 1989Ejay Falcon
- 2004Lyca Gairanod
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 21.
- 1818Lewis H. Morgan, American lawyer, anthropologist, and theorist (d. 1881)
- 1840Victoria, Princess Royal of England (d. 1901)
- 1870Joe Darling, Australian cricketer and politician (d. 1946)
- 1876Olav Duun, Norwegian author (d. 1939)
- 1902Foster Hewitt, Canadian sportscaster (d. 1985)
- 1904Coleman Hawkins, American saxophonist (d. 1969)
- 1924Christopher Tolkien, English author and academic
- 1933Henry Hartsfield, American colonel, pilot, and astronaut (d. 2014)
- 1943Phil Bredesen, American businessman and politician, 48th Governor of Tennessee
- 1975Cherie Johnson, American actress and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1783In Paris, Jean-François Pilâtre de Rozier and François Laurent d'Arlandes, make the first untethered hot air balloon flight.
- 1877Thomas Edison announces his invention of the phonograph, a machine that can record and play sound.
- 1910Sailors onboard Brazil’s most powerful military units, including the brand-new warships Brazilian battleship Minas Geraes, Brazilian battleship São Paulo, and Brazilian cruiser Bahia, violently rebel in what is now known as the Revolta da Chibata (Revolt of the Lash).
- 1927Columbine Mine massacre: Striking coal miners are allegedly attacked with machine guns by a detachment of state police dressed in civilian clothes.
- 1967Vietnam War: American General William Westmoreland tells news reporters: “I am absolutely certain that whereas in 1965 the enemy was winning, today he is certainly losing.”
- 1971Indian troops, partly aided by Mukti Bahini (Bengali guerrillas), defeat the Pakistan army in the Battle of Garibpur.
- 1974The Birmingham pub bombings kill 21 people. The Birmingham Six are sentenced to life in prison for the crime but subsequently acquitted.
- 1980A deadly fire breaks out at the MGM Grand Hotel in Paradise, Nevada (now Bally’s Las Vegas). Eighty-seven people are killed and more than 650 are injured in the worst disaster in Nevada history.
- 2002NATO invites Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia to become members.
- 2013A supermarket roof collapse in Riga, Zolitude, Latvia killing 54 people.
View the complete list of historical events for November 21.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 21 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ruby Nash Garnett, Jordy Lucas, Sung Joon, Manny Pacquiao, Steve Goodman, Lennon Murphy, Tyra Banks, Natalie La Rose, Edward Burns, Bill Travers.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 21 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 21, 1957.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 4, 1995 – Bruna Marquezine, Brazilian actress; August 1, 1963 – Demián Bichir, Mexican-American actor and producer; May 10, 1975 – Andrea Anders, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 928