Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of November 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 21, 1957 was a Thursday and it was the 325th day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 177 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,738 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 736 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Odd Børretzen
- 1934Laurence Luckinbill
- 1940Natalia Makarova
- 1941Juliet Mills
- 1946Jacky Lafon
- 1968Inka Bause
- 1971Michael Strahan
- 1982Ryan Starr
- 1992Rino Sashihara
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 21.
- 1870Joe Darling, Australian cricketer and politician (d. 1946)
- 1912Eleanor Powell, American actress and dancer (d. 1982)
- 1940Freddy Beras-Goico, Dominican comedian and television host (d. 2010)
- 1952Mervyn Davies, Baron Davies of Abersoch, Welsh banker and politician
- 1965Alexander Siddig, Sudanese-English actor and director
- 1966Evgeny Bareev, Russian chess player
- 1968Alex James, English singer-songwriter, bass player (Blur, Fat Les, Me Me Me, and WigWam)
- 1981Wesley Britt, American football player
- 1987Brian Douwes, Dutch kick-boxer
- 1993Elena Myers, American motorcycle racer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 164 BCJudas Maccabeus, son of Mattathias of the Hasmonean family, restores the Temple in Jerusalem. This event is commemorated each year by the festival of Hanukkah.
- 1386Timur of Samarkand captures and sacks the Georgian capital of Tbilisi, taking King Bagrat V of Georgia captive.
- 1918A pogrom takes place in Lwów (now Lviv); over three days, at least 50 Jews and 270 Ukrainian Christians are killed by Poles.
- 1918The Flag of Estonia, previously used by pro-independence activists, is formally adopted as the national flag of the Republic of Estonia.
- 1974The Birmingham pub bombings kill 21 people. The Birmingham Six are sentenced to life in prison for the crime but subsequently acquitted.
- 1977Minister of Internal Affairs Allan Highet announces that the national anthems of New Zealand shall be the traditional anthem “God Save the Queen” and “God Defend New Zealand”, by Thomas Bracken (lyrics) and John Joseph Woods (music), both being of equal status as appropriate to the occasion.
- 1986Iran–Contra affair: National Security Council member Oliver North and his secretary start to shred documents allegedly implicating them in the sale of weapons to Iran and channeling the proceeds to help fund the Contra rebels in Nicaragua.
- 1996Humberto Vidal explosion: Thirty-three people die when a Humberto Vidal shoe shop explodes.
- 2002NATO invites Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia to become members.
- 2013A supermarket roof collapse in Riga, Zolitude, Latvia killing 54 people.
View the complete list of historical events for November 21.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 21 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robby Maria, Steve Goodman, Mads Mikkelsen, Nick Curran, Kandi Burruss, Yasuhisa Furuhara, Les Lye, Lonnie Jordan, Rose Leslie, Constantin Stanislavski.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 21 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 21, 1957.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 9, 1952 – Michael Dorn, American actor and director; March 27, 1923 – Gennadi Yudin, Russian actor (d. 1989); June 1, 1968 – Jason Donovan, Australian actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 939