Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of November 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 23, 1953 was a Monday and it was the 327th day of the year 1953. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 311 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,065 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 781 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1858Albert Ranft
- 1886Eduards Smiļģis
- 1912George O'Hanlon
- 1916Michael Gough
- 1944Joe Eszterhas
- 1949Jerry verDorn
- 1951David Rappaport
- 1955Steven Brust
- 1978Alison Mosshart
- 1979Kelly Brook
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 23.
- 1875Anatoly Lunacharsky, Russian journalist and politician (d. 1933)
- 1892Erté, Russian-French illustrator and designer (d. 1990)
- 1922Manuel Fraga Iribarne, Spanish politician, 3rd President of the Xunta of Galicia (d. 2012)
- 1930Jack McKeon, American baseball player and manager
- 1955Steven Brust, American singer-songwriter, drummer, and author (Cats Laughing)
- 1961John Schnatter, American businessman, founded Papa John’s Pizza
- 1977David Lucas, English footballer
- 1985Viktor Ahn, South Korean speed skater
- 1990Alena Leonova, Russian figure skater
- 1996Nicholas McDonald, Scottish singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1644John Milton publishes Areopagitica, a pamphlet decrying censorship.
- 1810Sarah Booth debuts at the Royal Opera House.
- 1914Mexican Revolution: The last of U.S. forces withdraw from Veracruz, occupied seven months earlier in response to the Tampico Affair.
- 1940World War II: Romania becomes a signatory of the Tripartite Pact, officially joining the Axis powers.
- 1943World War II: Tarawa and Makin atolls fall to American forces.
- 1978Cyclone kills about 1000 people in Eastern Sri Lanka.
- 1993Rachel Whiteread wins both the £20,000 Turner Prize award for best British modern artist and the £40,000 K Foundation art award for the worst artist of the year.
- 2003Rose Revolution: Georgian president Eduard Shevardnadze resigns following weeks of mass protests over flawed elections.
- 2006A series of bombings kills at least 215 people and injures 257 others in Sadr City, making it the second deadliest sectarian attack since the beginning of the Iraq War in 2003.
- 2007MS Explorer, a cruise liner carrying 154 people, sinks in the Antarctic Ocean south of Argentina after hitting an iceberg near the South Shetland Islands. There are no fatalities.
View the complete list of historical events for November 23.
Curious about this Choco Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 23 and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: KC Concepcion, Volkan Konak, Aleksandra Szwed, Perry Lopez, Elán, Melissa Errico, David Shore, Eddie Bracken, Cristián de la Fuente, David Doyle.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 23 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 23, 1953.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 25, 1969 – Nika Futterman, American voice actress and singer; January 10, 1973 – Ryan Drummond, American actor and singer; December 26, 1930 – Jean Ferrat, French singer-songwriter (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 877