Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of November 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 23, 1953 was a Monday and it was the 327th day of the year 1953. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 214 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,162 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 784 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Eduards Smiļģis
- 1887Boris Karloff
- 1914Roger Avon
- 1916Michael Gough
- 1921Fred Buscaglione
- 1930Geeta Dutt
- 1948Bruce Vilanch
- 1959Maxwell Caulfield
- 1970Oded Fehr
- 1978Alison Mosshart
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 23.
- 1760François-Noël Babeuf, French journalist and activist (d. 1797)
- 1871William Watt, Australian accountant and politician, 24th Premier of Victoria (d. 1946)
- 1909Nigel Tranter, Scottish historian and author (d. 2000)
- 1936Robert Barnard, English author, critic, and educator (d. 2013)
- 1936Steve Landesberg, American actor and screenwriter (d. 2010)
- 1953Johan de Meij, Dutch trombonist, composer, and conductor
- 1953Volodymyr Sabodan, Ukrainian metropolitan (d. 2014)
- 1954Pete Allen, English clarinet player and saxophonist
- 1961Peter Stanford, English journalist and author
- 1974Saku Koivu, Finnish ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1248Conquest of Seville by Christian troops under King Ferdinand III of Castile.
- 1644John Milton publishes Areopagitica, a pamphlet decrying censorship.
- 1808French and Poles defeat the Spanish at battle of Tudela.
- 1936Life magazine is reborn as a photo magazine and enjoys instant success.
- 1946French naval bombardment of Hai Phong, Vietnam, kills thousands of civilians. This was to lead to the First Indochina War.
- 1963The BBC broadcasts “An Unearthly Child” (starring William Hartnell), the first episode of the science-fiction television serial of the same name and the first episode of Doctor Who, which is now the world’s longest running science fiction drama.
- 1976Apneist Jacques Mayol is the first man to reach a depth of 100 m undersea without breathing equipment.
- 1978The Geneva Frequency Plan of 1975 goes into effect, realigning many of Europe’s longwave & mediumwave broadcasting frequencies.
- 1981Iran–Contra affair: Ronald Reagan signs the top secret National Security Decision Directive 17 (NSDD-17), giving the Central Intelligence Agency the authority to recruit and support Contra rebels in Nicaragua.
- 2007MS Explorer, a cruise liner carrying 154 people, sinks in the Antarctic Ocean south of Argentina after hitting an iceberg near the South Shetland Islands. There are no fatalities.
View the complete list of historical events for November 23.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 23 and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Seungri, Randy Vasquez, Lon Chaney, Mike Vallely, Chris Sligh, Junichi Ishida, Jim Bakkum, Corin Nemec, Rick Derringer, Marie Wilson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 23 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 23, 1953.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 5, 1949 – Yashiki Takajin, Japanese singer and television host (d. 2014); October 3, 1978 – Jake Shears, American singer-songwriter (Scissor Sisters); March 9, 1942 – Mark Lindsay, American singer-songwriter, saxophonist, and producer (Paul Revere & the Raiders).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 907