Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of November 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 23, 1953 was a Monday and it was the 327th day of the year 1953. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 275 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,101 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 782 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Victor Jory
- 1938Esko Nikkari
- 1942Susan Anspach
- 1948Bruce Vilanch
- 1959Maxwell Caulfield
- 1962Lance King
- 1982Namthip Jongrachatawiboon
- 1986Maxene Magalona
- 1990Eddy Kim
- 1996Lia Marie Johnson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 23.
- 1916Michael Gough, Malaysian-English actor (d. 2011)
- 1927Guy Davenport, American author and scholar (d. 2005)
- 1951Maik Galakos, Greek footballer and manager
- 1955Ludovico Einaudi, Italian pianist and composer
- 1955Steven Brust, American singer-songwriter, drummer, and author (Cats Laughing)
- 1976Murat Salar, German-Turkish footballer and manager
- 1978Kayvan Novak, English actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1980David Britz, American nanotechnologist and engineer
- 1992Miley Cyrus, American singer-songwriter and actress
- 1998Bradley Steven Perry, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1531The Second War of Kappel results in the dissolution of the Protestant alliance in Switzerland.
- 1644John Milton publishes Areopagitica, a pamphlet decrying censorship.
- 1889The first jukebox goes into operation at the Palais Royale Saloon in San Francisco.
- 1914Mexican Revolution: The last of U.S. forces withdraw from Veracruz, occupied seven months earlier in response to the Tampico Affair.
- 1963The BBC broadcasts “An Unearthly Child” (starring William Hartnell), the first episode of the science-fiction television serial of the same name and the first episode of Doctor Who, which is now the world’s longest running science fiction drama.
- 1976Apneist Jacques Mayol is the first man to reach a depth of 100 m undersea without breathing equipment.
- 1979In Dublin, Ireland, Provisional Irish Republican Army member Thomas McMahon is sentenced to life in prison for the assassination of Lord Mountbatten.
- 1985Gunmen hijack EgyptAir Flight 648 while en route from Athens to Cairo. When the plane lands in Malta, Egyptian commandos storm the aircraft, but 60 people die in the raid.
- 1996Ethiopian Airlines Flight 961 is hijacked, then crashes into the Indian Ocean off the coast of Comoros after running out of fuel, killing 125.
- 2001The Convention on Cybercrime is signed in Budapest, Hungary.
View the complete list of historical events for November 23.
Curious about this Choco Sprinkle Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 23 and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lars Tvinde, Ami Dolenz, Asteris Koutoulas, Yoseob, Ken McMullen, Cauã Reymond, Fred Waring, Jane Greer, Corine Rottschäfer, Måns Zelmerlöw.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 23 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 23, 1953.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 9, 1917 – Brad Dexter, American actor and producer (d. 2002); February 1, 1947 – Normie Rowe, Australian singer; September 23, 1980 – Matt White, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 894