Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1930 was a Monday and it was the 307th day of the year 1930. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 256 days left before your next birthday. You will be 87 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,521 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,068 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Dean Riesner
- 1928Osamu Tezuka
- 1931Monica Vitti
- 1938Jean Rollin
- 1949Mike Evans
- 1957Dolph Lundgren
- 1963Davis Guggenheim
- 1969Robert Miles
- 1986Jasmine Trias
- 1987Gemma Ward
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1793Stephen F. Austin, American businessman and politician (d. 1836)
- 1917Annapurna Maharana, Indian activist (d. 2012)
- 1926Valdas Adamkus, Lithuanian engineer and politician, 3rd President of Lithuania
- 1936Takao Saito, Japanese author and illustrator, created Golgo 13
- 1956Bob Welch, American baseball player and coach (d. 2014)
- 1971Diego Alessi, Italian race car driver
- 1976Jake Shimabukuro, American ukulele player and composer
- 1977Mcoy Fundales, Filipino singer-songwriter (Orange and Lemons and KENYO)
- 1982Moniek Kleinsman, Dutch speed skater
- 1986Piet Velthuizen, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1468Liège is sacked by Charles I of Burgundy’s troops.
- 1783John Austin, a highwayman, is the last person to be publicly hanged at London’s Tyburn gallows.
- 1789The first District Court established by the Constitution opens in New York City.
- 1817The Bank of Montreal, Canada’s oldest chartered bank, opens in Montreal.
- 1883American Old West: Self-described “Black Bart the poet” gets away with his last stagecoach robbery, but leaves a clue that eventually leads to his capture.
- 1918Poland declares its independence from Russia.
- 1957Sputnik program: The Soviet Union launches Sputnik 2. On board is the first animal to enter orbit, a dog named Laika.
- 1960The land that would become the Great Swamp National Wildlife Refuge was established by an Act of Congress after a year-long legal battle that pitted local residents against Port Authority of New York and New Jersey officials wishing to turn the Great Swamp into a major regional airport for jet aircraft.
- 1969Vietnam War: U.S. President Richard M. Nixon addresses the nation on television and radio, asking the “silent majority” to join him in solidarity on the Vietnam War effort and to support his policies.
- 1975Syed Nazrul Islam, A. H. M. Qamaruzzaman, Tajuddin Ahmad, and Muhammad Mansur Ali, Bangladeshi politicians and Sheikh Mujibur Rahman loyalists, murdered in the Dhaka Central Jail.
View the complete list of historical events for November 3.
Curious about this Earthly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3 and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kathryn Newton, Donna Air, Zöe Lucker, Ricky Martin, Josh Grelle, Jack Klugman, Robin Morgan, Katrina Elam, Sanford Meisner, Michael E. Knight.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 3, 1930.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 17, 1992 – Sam Concepcion, Filipino singer, dancer, and actor; June 5, 1941 – Spalding Gray, American actor and screenwriter (d. 2004); August 23, 1950 – Alan Tam, Hong Kong singer and actor (The Wynners).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 932