Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1930 was a Monday and it was the 307th day of the year 1930. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 163 days left before your next birthday. You will be 87 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,614 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,071 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1946Tom Savini
- 1953Helios Creed
- 1953Kate Capshaw
- 1954Adam Ant
- 1959Hal Hartley
- 1964Paprika Steen
- 1967Steven Wilson
- 1969Robert Miles
- 1976Tōko Aoyama
- 1977Sean Ringgold
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1816Calvin Fairbank, American minister and activist (d. 1898)
- 1857Mikhail Alekseyev, Russian general (d. 1918)
- 1876Stephen Alencastre, American bishop and missionary (d. 1940)
- 1903Walker Evans, American photographer and journalist (d. 1975)
- 1918Elizabeth P. Hoisington, American general (d. 2007)
- 1928Bill Morrison, Australian politician and diplomat, 37th Australian Minister for Defence (d. 2013)
- 1934Kenneth Baker, Baron Baker of Dorking, English poet and politician, Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster
- 1952Roseanne Barr, American comedian, actress, and producer
- 1986Paul Derbyshire, Italian rugby player
- 1987Gemma Ward, Australian model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1592The city of San Luis Potosí is founded.
- 1793French playwright, journalist and feminist Olympe de Gouges is guillotined.
- 1867Giuseppe Garibaldi and his followers are defeated in the Battle of Mentana and fail to end the Pope’s Temporal power in Rome (it would be achieved three years later).
- 1868John Willis Menard was the first African American elected to the United States Congress. Because of an electoral challenge, he was never seated.
- 1911Chevrolet officially enters the automobile market in competition with the Ford Model T.
- 1918Austria-Hungary enters into an armistice with the Allies, and the Habsburg-ruled empire dissolves.
- 1943World War II: 500 aircraft of the U.S. 8th Air Force devastate Wilhelmshaven harbor in Germany.
- 1957Sputnik program: The Soviet Union launches Sputnik 2. On board is the first animal to enter orbit, a dog named Laika.
- 1978Dominica gains its independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1986The Federated States of Micronesia gain independence from the United States of America.
View the complete list of historical events for November 3.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3 and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kyle Hebert, Allison Janney, Martin Klebba, John Bishop, Zeta Makripoulia, Déborah François, Pauly Shore, Darlene Gillespie, Aysun Kayacı, Lee Van Cleef.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 3, 1930.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 18, 1954 – Liz Burch, Australian actress; March 31, 1903 – John Harron, American actor (d. 1939); April 22, 1983 – Francis Capra, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 872