Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1930 was a Monday and it was the 307th day of the year 1930. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 284 days left before your next birthday. You will be 87 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,493 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,067 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Peggy McCay
- 1938Jean Rollin
- 1948Akira Emoto
- 1953Kate Capshaw
- 1953Vilma Santos
- 1966Elita Kļaviņa
- 1967Steven Wilson
- 1971Sticky Fingaz
- 1983Myrna Braza
- 1986Jasmine Trias
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1898Kenneth Bailey, Australian public servant (d. 1972)
- 1899Gleb Wataghin, Ukrainian-Italian physicist and academic (d. 1986)
- 1912Alfredo Stroessner, Paraguayan general and politician, 46th President of Paraguay (d. 2006)
- 1935Ingrid Rüütel, Estonian philologist, 3rd First Lady of Estonia
- 1951Ed Murawinski, American cartoonist
- 1967John Tomac, American cyclist
- 1972Michael Hofmann, German footballer
- 1974Sonali Kulkarni, Indian actress
- 1974Tariq Abdul-Wahad, French basketball player and coach
- 1977Marcel Ketelaer, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 644Umar ibn al-Khattab, the second Muslim caliph, is assassinated by a Persian slave in Medina.
- 1492Peace of Etaples between Henry VII and Charles VIII.
- 1789The first District Court established by the Constitution opens in New York City.
- 1793French playwright, journalist and feminist Olympe de Gouges is guillotined.
- 1817The Bank of Montreal, Canada’s oldest chartered bank, opens in Montreal.
- 1848A greatly revised Dutch constitution, drafted by Johan Rudolph Thorbecke, severely limiting the powers of the Dutch monarchy, and strengthening the powers of parliament and ministers, is proclaimed.
- 1868John Willis Menard was the first African American elected to the United States Congress. Because of an electoral challenge, he was never seated.
- 1918Austria-Hungary enters into an armistice with the Allies, and the Habsburg-ruled empire dissolves.
- 1982The Salang Tunnel fire in Afghanistan kills up to 2,000 people.
- 2013A solar eclipse sweeps across Africa, Europe and the Eastern United States.
View the complete list of historical events for November 3.
Curious about this Grape Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3 and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Imogen Boorman, Thomas Lang, Brigitte Bardot, Lisa Otto, Shuba Jay, Mihai Trăistariu, Joey Badass, Clairette Oddera, Shakti Arora, Carl Cox.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 3, 1930.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 21, 1982 – Chantal Claret, American singer-songwriter and actress (Morningwood); April 10, 1981 – Michael Pitt, American actor, singer, and guitarist (Pagoda); August 10, 1943 – Jimmy Griffin, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Bread, Black Tie, and The Remingtons) (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 860