Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1930 was a Monday and it was the 307th day of the year 1930. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 194 days left before your next birthday. You will be 87 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,583 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,070 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Leonard Stone
- 1927Peggy McCay
- 1933Ken Berry
- 1938Akira Kobayashi
- 1946Tom Savini
- 1947Joe Lala
- 1953Kate Capshaw
- 1956Gary Ross
- 1971Sticky Fingaz
- 1989Joyce Jonathan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1500Benvenuto Cellini, Italian sculptor and painter (d. 1571)
- 1845Edward Douglass White, American lawyer, jurist, and politician, 9th Chief Justice of the United States (d. 1921)
- 1903Ishtiaq Hussain Qureshi, Pakistani historian and educator (d. 1981)
- 1905Lois Mailou Jones, American painter and academic (d. 1998)
- 1911Kick Smit, Dutch footballer and manager (d. 1974)
- 1933Aneta Corsaut, American actress (d. 1995)
- 1948Rainer Zobel, German footballer, coach, and manager
- 1948Rick Kreuger, American baseball player and coach
- 1975Darren Sharper, American football player and sportscaster
- 1979Beau McDonald, Australian footballer and coach
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1333The River Arno flooding causing massive damage in Florence as recorded by the Florentine chronicler Giovanni Villani.
- 1592The city of San Luis Potosí is founded.
- 1783The American Continental Army is disbanded.
- 1838The Times of India, the world’s largest circulated English language daily broadsheet newspaper is founded as The Bombay Times and Journal of Commerce.
- 1911Chevrolet officially enters the automobile market in competition with the Ford Model T.
- 1935George II of Greece regains his throne through a popular, though possible fixed, plebiscite.
- 1960The land that would become the Great Swamp National Wildlife Refuge was established by an Act of Congress after a year-long legal battle that pitted local residents against Port Authority of New York and New Jersey officials wishing to turn the Great Swamp into a major regional airport for jet aircraft.
- 1975Syed Nazrul Islam, A. H. M. Qamaruzzaman, Tajuddin Ahmad, and Muhammad Mansur Ali, Bangladeshi politicians and Sheikh Mujibur Rahman loyalists, murdered in the Dhaka Central Jail.
- 1986Iran–Contra affair: The Lebanese magazine Ash-Shiraa reports that the United States has been secretly selling weapons to Iran in order to secure the release of seven American hostages held by pro-Iranian groups in Lebanon.
- 2014One World Trade Center officially opens
View the complete list of historical events for November 3.
Curious about this Vanilla Plumberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3 and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Don Cornell, Dean Stockwell, Wayne Wang, Mario Vazquez, Josh Silver, Brittany Murphy, Harriet Bosse, Steve Rossi, Al Martino, Roger McGuinn.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 3, 1930.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 24, 1987 – Mayuko Iwasa, Japanese model and actress; September 5, 1901 – Florence Eldridge, American actress (d. 1988); April 6, 1973 – Lori Heuring, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 915