Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1930 was a Monday and it was the 307th day of the year 1930. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 225 days left before your next birthday. You will be 87 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,552 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,069 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Peggy McCay
- 1953Dennis Miller
- 1953Kate Capshaw
- 1953Vilma Santos
- 1969Robert Miles
- 1983Myrna Braza
- 1984Ryo Nishikido
- 1986Beth Kingston
- 1986Heo Young-saeng
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1793Stephen F. Austin, American businessman and politician (d. 1836)
- 1898Kenneth Bailey, Australian public servant (d. 1972)
- 1903Ishtiaq Hussain Qureshi, Pakistani historian and educator (d. 1981)
- 1918Dean Riesner, American actor and screenwriter (d. 2002)
- 1937Dietrich Möller, German politician, 15th Mayor of Marburg
- 1945Ken Holtzman, American baseball player and manager
- 1957Peter Gregson, Scottish-English engineer and academic
- 1968Alberto Iñurrategi, Spanish mountaineer
- 1974Tariq Abdul-Wahad, French basketball player and coach
- 1978Tim McIlrath, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Rise Against, Baxter, Arma Angelus, and The Killing Tree)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1793French playwright, journalist and feminist Olympe de Gouges is guillotined.
- 1812Napoleon’s armies are defeated at the Battle of Vyazma.
- 1867Giuseppe Garibaldi and his followers are defeated in the Battle of Mentana and fail to end the Pope’s Temporal power in Rome (it would be achieved three years later).
- 1942World War II: The Koli Point action begins during the Guadalcanal Campaign and ends on November 12.
- 1944World War II: Two supreme commanders of the Slovak National Uprising, Generals Ján Golian and Rudolf Viest are captured, tortured and later executed by German forces.
- 1964Washington D.C. residents are able to vote in a presidential election for the first time.
- 1967Vietnam War: The Battle of Dak To begins.
- 1975Syed Nazrul Islam, A. H. M. Qamaruzzaman, Tajuddin Ahmad, and Muhammad Mansur Ali, Bangladeshi politicians and Sheikh Mujibur Rahman loyalists, murdered in the Dhaka Central Jail.
- 1986Iran–Contra affair: The Lebanese magazine Ash-Shiraa reports that the United States has been secretly selling weapons to Iran in order to secure the release of seven American hostages held by pro-Iranian groups in Lebanon.
- 2013A solar eclipse sweeps across Africa, Europe and the Eastern United States.
View the complete list of historical events for November 3.
Curious about this Choco Oregano? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3 and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yash Johar, Lennon Murphy, Im Yoona, Kathleen Hughes, Don Francks, Yasemin Mori, Carl Cox, Erik Honoré, Mark Furze, Tsubasa Honda.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 3, 1930.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 16, 1920 – Hemanta Kumar Mukhopadhyay, Indian singer-songwriter and producer (d. 1989); September 4, 1933 – George Claydon, English actor (d. 2001); January 2, 1956 – John Bedford Lloyd, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 907