Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1930 was a Monday and it was the 307th day of the year 1930. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 75 days left before your next birthday. You will be 87 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,702 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,074 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Claude Barma
- 1949Mike Evans
- 1952Roseanne Barr
- 1956Gary Ross
- 1957Dolph Lundgren
- 1977Greg Plitt
- 1983Myrna Braza
- 1987Gemma Ward
- 1995Kendall Jenner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 3.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1863Alfred Perot, French physicist and academic (d. 1925)
- 1915Hal Jackson, American radio host (d. 2012)
- 1919Jesús Blasco, Spanish author and illustrator (d. 1995)
- 1930Mable John, American singer
- 1949Anna Wintour, English-American journalist
- 1955Anne Milton, English nurse and politician
- 1972Michael Hofmann, German footballer
- 1981Vicente Matías Vuoso, Argentinian-Mexican footballer
- 1984LaMarr Woodley, American football player
- 1984Ryo Nishikido, Japanese singer-songwriter and actor (NEWS and Kanjani Eight)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 3.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1493Christopher Columbus first sights the island of Dominica in the Caribbean Sea.
- 1789The first District Court established by the Constitution opens in New York City.
- 1812Napoleon’s armies are defeated at the Battle of Vyazma.
- 1817The Bank of Montreal, Canada’s oldest chartered bank, opens in Montreal.
- 1848A greatly revised Dutch constitution, drafted by Johan Rudolph Thorbecke, severely limiting the powers of the Dutch monarchy, and strengthening the powers of parliament and ministers, is proclaimed.
- 1942World War II: The Koli Point action begins during the Guadalcanal Campaign and ends on November 12.
- 1943World War II: 500 aircraft of the U.S. 8th Air Force devastate Wilhelmshaven harbor in Germany.
- 1988Sri Lankan Tamil mercenaries try to overthrow the Maldivian government. At President Maumoon Abdul Gayoom’s request, the Indian military suppresses the coup attempt within 24 hours.
- 1997The United States of America imposes economic sanctions against Sudan in response to its human rights abuses of its own citizens and its material and political assistance to Islamic extremist groups across the Middle East and Eastern Africa.
- 2014One World Trade Center officially opens
View the complete list of historical events for November 3.
Curious about this Choco Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3 and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tatyana Shmyga, The Great Khali, Victor Banerjee, James Karen, Gladys George, Maria Mena, Liam Aiken, Barbara Harris, Gwen Guthrie, Nadine Lustre.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 3, 1930.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 24, 1994 – Cayden Boyd, American actor; June 30, 1953 – Lin Feng-jiao, Taiwanese actress; August 11, 1967 – Collin Chou, Taiwanese actor and martial artist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,010