Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1935 was a Sunday and it was the 307th day of the year 1935. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 128 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,823 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,010 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Richard Hurndall
- 1938Akira Kobayashi
- 1938Jean Rollin
- 1947Joe Lala
- 1949Mike Evans
- 1953Dennis Miller
- 1963Davis Guggenheim
- 1977Greg Plitt
- 1988Angus McLaren
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 3.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1884Joseph William Martin, Jr., American publisher and politician, 49th Speaker of the United States House of Representatives (d. 1968)
- 1903Walker Evans, American photographer and journalist (d. 1975)
- 1915Hal Jackson, American radio host (d. 2012)
- 1918Bob Feller, American sailor, baseball player, and sportscaster (d. 2010)
- 1947Joe Lala, American actor and drummer (Blues Image and Manassas) (d. 2014)
- 1957Peter Gregson, Scottish-English engineer and academic
- 1968Alberto Iñurrategi, Spanish mountaineer
- 1969Robert Miles, Swiss-Italian DJ and producer
- 1984Christian Bakkerud, Danish race car driver (d. 2011)
- 1986Paul Derbyshire, Italian rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 3.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1783John Austin, a highwayman, is the last person to be publicly hanged at London’s Tyburn gallows.
- 1783The American Continental Army is disbanded.
- 1812Napoleon’s armies are defeated at the Battle of Vyazma.
- 1868John Willis Menard was the first African American elected to the United States Congress. Because of an electoral challenge, he was never seated.
- 1883American Old West: Self-described “Black Bart the poet” gets away with his last stagecoach robbery, but leaves a clue that eventually leads to his capture.
- 1898France withdraws its troops from Fashoda (now in Sudan), ending the Fashoda Incident.
- 1932Panagis Tsaldaris becomes the 142nd Prime Minister of Greece.
- 1935George II of Greece regains his throne through a popular, though possible fixed, plebiscite.
- 1957Sputnik program: The Soviet Union launches Sputnik 2. On board is the first animal to enter orbit, a dog named Laika.
- 2014One World Trade Center officially opens
View the complete list of historical events for November 3.
Curious about this Choco Peachberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3 and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ashley Argota, Jim Bailey, Ebonie Smith, Rozalla, Anne Veski, Olly Murs, Jos Brink, Lauren Bacall, Laila Rouass, Nancy Stephens.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 3, 1935.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 8, 1915 – Ernest Lehman, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2005); August 23, 1940 – Richard Sanders, American actor and screenwriter; June 19, 1925 – Robert Fyfe, Scottish actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 992