Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1935 was a Sunday and it was the 307th day of the year 1935. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 186 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,765 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,008 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Marc Breaux
- 1930Lois Smith
- 1940Sonny Rhodes
- 1952Jim Cummings
- 1955Teresa De Sio
- 1959Hal Hartley
- 1967Mark Roberts
- 1971Dylan Moran
- 1988Angus McLaren
- 1989Paula DeAnda
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1801Karl Baedeker, German author and publisher, founded the Baedeker Publishing Company (d. 1859)
- 1898Kenneth Bailey, Australian public servant (d. 1972)
- 1927Harrison McCain, Canadian businessman, co-founded McCain Foods (d. 2004)
- 1930Tsutomu Seki, Japanese astronomer and academic
- 1933Amartya Sen, Indian economist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1951Dwight Evans, American baseball player and coach
- 1967John Tomac, American cyclist
- 1968Paul Quantrill, Canadian baseball player and coach
- 1971Dylan Moran, Irish comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1981Vicente Matías Vuoso, Argentinian-Mexican footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1783John Austin, a highwayman, is the last person to be publicly hanged at London’s Tyburn gallows.
- 1867Giuseppe Garibaldi and his followers are defeated in the Battle of Mentana and fail to end the Pope’s Temporal power in Rome (it would be achieved three years later).
- 1883American Old West: Self-described “Black Bart the poet” gets away with his last stagecoach robbery, but leaves a clue that eventually leads to his capture.
- 1918Poland declares its independence from Russia.
- 1942World War II: The Koli Point action begins during the Guadalcanal Campaign and ends on November 12.
- 1944World War II: Two supreme commanders of the Slovak National Uprising, Generals Ján Golian and Rudolf Viest are captured, tortured and later executed by German forces.
- 1954The first Godzilla film is released and marks the first appearance of the character of the same name.
- 1973Mariner program: NASA launches the Mariner 10 toward Mercury. On March 29, 1974, it becomes the first space probe to reach that planet.
- 1986Iran–Contra affair: The Lebanese magazine Ash-Shiraa reports that the United States has been secretly selling weapons to Iran in order to secure the release of seven American hostages held by pro-Iranian groups in Lebanon.
- 1997The United States of America imposes economic sanctions against Sudan in response to its human rights abuses of its own citizens and its material and political assistance to Islamic extremist groups across the Middle East and Eastern Africa.
View the complete list of historical events for November 3.
Curious about this Choco Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3 and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sonu Walia, Dennis Morgan, Radoslav Banga, Kevin DuBrow, Felix Jaehn, Henry Rollins, Kelly Keagy, James Rebhorn, Noël Godin, Ray Wilson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 3, 1935.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 8, 1981 – Ofer Shechter, Israeli model, actor, and screenwriter; March 4, 1995 – Bill Milner, English actor; April 5, 1970 – Thea Gill, Canadian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 940