Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1935 was a Sunday and it was the 307th day of the year 1935. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 71 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,880 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,012 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Marc Breaux
- 1933Aneta Corsaut
- 1933Jeremy Brett
- 1953Vilma Santos
- 1957Gary Olsen
- 1969Robert Miles
- 1986Heo Young-saeng
- 1986Jermaine Jones
- 1989Joyce Jonathan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 3.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1875Emīls Dārziņš, Latvian composer and conductor (d. 1910)
- 1901André Malraux, French historian, theorist, and author (d. 1976)
- 1912Alfredo Stroessner, Paraguayan general and politician, 46th President of Paraguay (d. 2006)
- 1923Tomás Ó Fiaich, Irish cardinal (d. 1990)
- 1928Osamu Tezuka, Japanese animator and producer (d. 1989)
- 1929Alfonso Orueta, Chilean footballer, manager, and politician (d. 2012)
- 1934Hans Janmaat, Dutch businessman, educator, and politician (d. 2002)
- 1942Martin Cruz Smith, American author and screenwriter
- 1973Ben Fogle, English television host and author
- 1992Valeria Solovyeva, Russian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 3.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 361Emperor Constantius II dies of a fever at Mopsuestia in Cilicia, on his deathbed he is baptised and declares his cousin Julian rightful successor.
- 1333The River Arno flooding causing massive damage in Florence as recorded by the Florentine chronicler Giovanni Villani.
- 1592The city of San Luis Potosí is founded.
- 1789The first District Court established by the Constitution opens in New York City.
- 1867Giuseppe Garibaldi and his followers are defeated in the Battle of Mentana and fail to end the Pope’s Temporal power in Rome (it would be achieved three years later).
- 1911Chevrolet officially enters the automobile market in competition with the Ford Model T.
- 1944World War II: Two supreme commanders of the Slovak National Uprising, Generals Ján Golian and Rudolf Viest are captured, tortured and later executed by German forces.
- 1969Vietnam War: U.S. President Richard M. Nixon addresses the nation on television and radio, asking the “silent majority” to join him in solidarity on the Vietnam War effort and to support his policies.
- 1975Syed Nazrul Islam, A. H. M. Qamaruzzaman, Tajuddin Ahmad, and Muhammad Mansur Ali, Bangladeshi politicians and Sheikh Mujibur Rahman loyalists, murdered in the Dhaka Central Jail.
- 1986The Federated States of Micronesia gain independence from the United States of America.
View the complete list of historical events for November 3.
Curious about this Lanzones Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3 and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ken Jenkins, Beren Saat, Alexei Sayle, Gerry Rafferty, Buddy Miller, C. Thomas Howell, David Spenser, Edward Bunker, Neve McIntosh, Moran Atias.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 3, 1935.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 20, 1976 – Agata Buzek, Polish model and actress; August 10, 1989 – Brenton Thwaites, Australian actor; May 20, 1982 – Daniel Ribeiro, Brazilian director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,053