Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1935 was a Sunday and it was the 307th day of the year 1935. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 291 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,660 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,005 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Claude Barma
- 1928Osamu Tezuka
- 1938Akira Kobayashi
- 1953Dennis Miller
- 1953Helios Creed
- 1953Kate Capshaw
- 1955Teresa De Sio
- 1971Sticky Fingaz
- 1974Sonali Kulkarni
- 1988Angus McLaren
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1909James Reston, Scottish-American journalist and author (d. 1995)
- 1918Elizabeth P. Hoisington, American general (d. 2007)
- 1933Michael Dukakis, American lawyer, academic, and politician, 65th Governor of Massachusetts
- 1935Ingrid Rüütel, Estonian philologist, 3rd First Lady of Estonia
- 1944Jan Boerstoel, Dutch poet and songwriter
- 1961Dave Hahn, Japanese-American mountaineer and journalist
- 1964Paprika Steen, Danish actress, singer, and director
- 1982Evgeni Plushenko, Russian figure skater
- 1986Beth Kingston, English actress
- 1995Kendall Jenner, American model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 361Emperor Constantius II dies of a fever at Mopsuestia in Cilicia, on his deathbed he is baptised and declares his cousin Julian rightful successor.
- 644Umar ibn al-Khattab, the second Muslim caliph, is assassinated by a Persian slave in Medina.
- 1492Peace of Etaples between Henry VII and Charles VIII.
- 1592The city of San Luis Potosí is founded.
- 1783John Austin, a highwayman, is the last person to be publicly hanged at London’s Tyburn gallows.
- 1911Chevrolet officially enters the automobile market in competition with the Ford Model T.
- 1935George II of Greece regains his throne through a popular, though possible fixed, plebiscite.
- 1960The land that would become the Great Swamp National Wildlife Refuge was established by an Act of Congress after a year-long legal battle that pitted local residents against Port Authority of New York and New Jersey officials wishing to turn the Great Swamp into a major regional airport for jet aircraft.
- 1973Mariner program: NASA launches the Mariner 10 toward Mercury. On March 29, 1974, it becomes the first space probe to reach that planet.
- 1988Sri Lankan Tamil mercenaries try to overthrow the Maldivian government. At President Maumoon Abdul Gayoom’s request, the Indian military suppresses the coup attempt within 24 hours.
View the complete list of historical events for November 3.
Curious about this Manila Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3 and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yakov Smirnoff, Dan Black, Mitch Miller, Ana Popović, Don Adams, François Truffaut, Alan Young, Paul Waaktaar-Savoy, Peter Capaldi, Kjersti Døvigen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 3, 1935.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 18, 1975 – M.I.A., English rapper and producer; March 11, 1951 – Dominique Sanda, French model and actress; September 30, 1986 – Takahiro Nishijima, Japanese singer and actor (AAA).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 907