Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1969 was a Monday and it was the 307th day of the year 1969. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 257 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,275 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 585 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Charles Bronson
- 1924Marc Breaux
- 1933Aneta Corsaut
- 1955Teresa De Sio
- 1956Kevin Murphy
- 1964Paprika Steen
- 1977Greg Plitt
- 1977Jane Monheit
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1852Emperor Meiji of Japan (d. 1912)
- 1884Arthur Rosenkampff, American gymnast (d. 1952)
- 1932Albert Reynolds, Irish businessman and politician, 9th Taoiseach of Ireland (d. 2014)
- 1946Tom Savini, American actor, stuntman, director, and make-up artist
- 1952Roseanne Barr, American comedian, actress, and producer
- 1957Gary Olsen, English actor (d. 2000)
- 1957Peter Gregson, Scottish-English engineer and academic
- 1962David J. Schiappa, American politician
- 1970Geir Frigård, Norwegian footballer
- 1978Sergei Movsesian, Armenian chess player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 644Umar ibn al-Khattab, the second Muslim caliph, is assassinated by a Persian slave in Medina.
- 1783The American Continental Army is disbanded.
- 1848A greatly revised Dutch constitution, drafted by Johan Rudolph Thorbecke, severely limiting the powers of the Dutch monarchy, and strengthening the powers of parliament and ministers, is proclaimed.
- 1898France withdraws its troops from Fashoda (now in Sudan), ending the Fashoda Incident.
- 1932Panagis Tsaldaris becomes the 142nd Prime Minister of Greece.
- 1942World War II: The Koli Point action begins during the Guadalcanal Campaign and ends on November 12.
- 1944World War II: Two supreme commanders of the Slovak National Uprising, Generals Ján Golian and Rudolf Viest are captured, tortured and later executed by German forces.
- 1986Iran–Contra affair: The Lebanese magazine Ash-Shiraa reports that the United States has been secretly selling weapons to Iran in order to secure the release of seven American hostages held by pro-Iranian groups in Lebanon.
- 1986The Federated States of Micronesia gain independence from the United States of America.
- 1988Sri Lankan Tamil mercenaries try to overthrow the Maldivian government. At President Maumoon Abdul Gayoom’s request, the Indian military suppresses the coup attempt within 24 hours.
View the complete list of historical events for November 3.
Curious about this Golden Choco Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3 and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Denis Quilley, Donatas Banionis, Hitoe Arakaki, Jonathan Togo, Alessandra De Rossi, Edward Van Sloan, Robert Vaughn, Ricky Sekhon, Dougie Poynter, Jeannie C. Riley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 3, 1969.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Wedding Bell Blues by The 5th Dimension as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 8, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 27, 1976 – Sally Hawkins, English actress; December 9, 1969 – Sebastian Spence, Canadian actor; June 30, 1959 – Vincent D'Onofrio, American actor, singer, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 944