Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1969 was a Monday and it was the 307th day of the year 1969. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 286 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,246 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 584 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Charles Bronson
- 1924Marc Breaux
- 1930Lois Smith
- 1930Mable John
- 1940Sonny Rhodes
- 1954Adam Ant
- 1976Tōko Aoyama
- 1977Jane Monheit
- 1986Jasmine Trias
- 1989Joyce Jonathan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1875Emīls Dārziņš, Latvian composer and conductor (d. 1910)
- 1884Arthur Rosenkampff, American gymnast (d. 1952)
- 1898Kenneth Bailey, Australian public servant (d. 1972)
- 1923Tomás Ó Fiaich, Irish cardinal (d. 1990)
- 1928Osamu Tezuka, Japanese animator and producer (d. 1989)
- 1950Joe Queenan, American author and critic
- 1955Teresa De Sio, Italian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1956Bob Welch, American baseball player and coach (d. 2014)
- 1979Beau McDonald, Australian footballer and coach
- 1986Beth Kingston, English actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 361Emperor Constantius II dies of a fever at Mopsuestia in Cilicia, on his deathbed he is baptised and declares his cousin Julian rightful successor.
- 644Umar ibn al-Khattab, the second Muslim caliph, is assassinated by a Persian slave in Medina.
- 1848A greatly revised Dutch constitution, drafted by Johan Rudolph Thorbecke, severely limiting the powers of the Dutch monarchy, and strengthening the powers of parliament and ministers, is proclaimed.
- 1932Panagis Tsaldaris becomes the 142nd Prime Minister of Greece.
- 1935George II of Greece regains his throne through a popular, though possible fixed, plebiscite.
- 1944World War II: Two supreme commanders of the Slovak National Uprising, Generals Ján Golian and Rudolf Viest are captured, tortured and later executed by German forces.
- 1957Sputnik program: The Soviet Union launches Sputnik 2. On board is the first animal to enter orbit, a dog named Laika.
- 1979Greensboro massacre: Five members of the Communist Workers Party are shot dead and seven are wounded by a group of Klansmen and neo-Nazis during a “Death to the Klan” rally in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States.
- 1986The Federated States of Micronesia gain independence from the United States of America.
- 1988Sri Lankan Tamil mercenaries try to overthrow the Maldivian government. At President Maumoon Abdul Gayoom’s request, the Indian military suppresses the coup attempt within 24 hours.
View the complete list of historical events for November 3.
Curious about this Stawberry Cream Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3 and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: George Reeves, Barry Watson, Eleanor Worthington Cox, Ronnie Radke, Frank Michael, Jason V Brock, Arthur Hiller, Dave Catching, Kelli Young, Freddy Fender.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 3, 1969.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Wedding Bell Blues by The 5th Dimension as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 8, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 30, 1949 – Naomi Sims, American model and author (d. 2009); January 31, 1947 – Jonathan Banks, American actor; January 11, 1930 – Rod Taylor, Australian-American actor and screenwriter (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 971