Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1969 was a Monday and it was the 307th day of the year 1969. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 218 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,314 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 586 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Charles Bronson
- 1933Aneta Corsaut
- 1948Akira Emoto
- 1952Jim Cummings
- 1955Teresa De Sio
- 1957Dolph Lundgren
- 1969Robert Miles
- 1977Jane Monheit
- 1983Myrna Braza
- 1989Paula DeAnda
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1816Calvin Fairbank, American minister and activist (d. 1898)
- 1862Henry George, Jr., American journalist and politician (d. 1916)
- 1930Brian Robinson, English cyclist
- 1933John Barry, English-American composer and conductor (d. 2011)
- 1947Faraj Sarkohi, Iranian journalist and critic
- 1951André Wetzel, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1956Cathy Jamieson, Scottish politician, 2nd Scottish Minister for Justice
- 1957Peter Gregson, Scottish-English engineer and academic
- 1964Paprika Steen, Danish actress, singer, and director
- 1971Alison Williamson, English archer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 361Emperor Constantius II dies of a fever at Mopsuestia in Cilicia, on his deathbed he is baptised and declares his cousin Julian rightful successor.
- 1333The River Arno flooding causing massive damage in Florence as recorded by the Florentine chronicler Giovanni Villani.
- 1468Liège is sacked by Charles I of Burgundy’s troops.
- 1592The city of San Luis Potosí is founded.
- 1789The first District Court established by the Constitution opens in New York City.
- 1812Napoleon’s armies are defeated at the Battle of Vyazma.
- 1964Washington D.C. residents are able to vote in a presidential election for the first time.
- 1979Greensboro massacre: Five members of the Communist Workers Party are shot dead and seven are wounded by a group of Klansmen and neo-Nazis during a “Death to the Klan” rally in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States.
- 1982The Salang Tunnel fire in Afghanistan kills up to 2,000 people.
- 1986Iran–Contra affair: The Lebanese magazine Ash-Shiraa reports that the United States has been secretly selling weapons to Iran in order to secure the release of seven American hostages held by pro-Iranian groups in Lebanon.
View the complete list of historical events for November 3.
Curious about this Glazed Yellow Sunrise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3 and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Odette Laure, Aaron Eckhart, Jericho Rosales, Barry Brown, George Maharis, Eva Le Gallienne, Carmen Duncan, Keith Carradine, Danny Murphy, Hugh Griffith.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 3, 1969.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Wedding Bell Blues by The 5th Dimension as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 8, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 27, 1924 – Hideko Takamine, Japanese actress (d. 2010); November 13, 1986 – Kevin Bridges, Scottish comedian and actor; June 26, 1970 – Paul Thomas Anderson, American director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 939