Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1978 was a Friday and it was the 307th day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 73 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,172 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 480 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Claude Barma
- 1933Aneta Corsaut
- 1948Akira Emoto
- 1953Kate Capshaw
- 1964Paprika Steen
- 1977Jane Monheit
- 1983Myrna Braza
- 1984Mina Fukui
- 1989Joyce Jonathan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 3.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1890Harry Stephen Keeler, American author (d. 1967)
- 1933Ken Berry, American actor, singer, and dancer
- 1949Larry Holmes, American boxer and talk show host
- 1953Kate Capshaw, American actress and producer
- 1956Gary Ross, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1959Hal Hartley, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1964Algimantas Briaunis, Lithuanian footballer and manager
- 1971Alison Williamson, English archer
- 1984Mina Fukui, Japanese actress and model
- 1986Piet Velthuizen, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 3.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1592The city of San Luis Potosí is founded.
- 1812Napoleon’s armies are defeated at the Battle of Vyazma.
- 1911Chevrolet officially enters the automobile market in competition with the Ford Model T.
- 1918The German Revolution of 1918–19 begins when 40,000 sailors take over the port in Kiel.
- 1957Sputnik program: The Soviet Union launches Sputnik 2. On board is the first animal to enter orbit, a dog named Laika.
- 1969Vietnam War: U.S. President Richard M. Nixon addresses the nation on television and radio, asking the “silent majority” to join him in solidarity on the Vietnam War effort and to support his policies.
- 1973Mariner program: NASA launches the Mariner 10 toward Mercury. On March 29, 1974, it becomes the first space probe to reach that planet.
- 1986Iran–Contra affair: The Lebanese magazine Ash-Shiraa reports that the United States has been secretly selling weapons to Iran in order to secure the release of seven American hostages held by pro-Iranian groups in Lebanon.
- 1996Death of Abdullah Çatlı, leader of the Turkish ultra-nationalist organisation Grey Wolves in the Susurluk car-crash, which leads to the resignation of the Turkish Interior Minister, Mehmet Ağar (a leader of the True Path Party, DYP).
- 2014One World Trade Center officially opens
View the complete list of historical events for November 3.
Curious about this Vanilla Kiwiberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Russ Abbot, Yoan Garneau, Alfred Hitchcock, Fran Kranz, Reena Roy, Sam De Grasse, Ram Kapoor, Ameesha Patel, Wilfrid Hyde-White, Denis Lawson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 3, 1978.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Needed Me by Anne Murray as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 4, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 13, 1984 – Rachael Bella, American actress; January 31, 1963 – John Dye, American actor (d. 2011); July 30, 1991 – Jiyul, South Korean singer and actress (Dal Shabet).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,082