Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1978 was a Friday and it was the 307th day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 247 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,998 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 474 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Peggy McCay
- 1947Joe Lala
- 1948Akira Emoto
- 1977Jane Monheit
- 1977Mcoy Fundales
- 1977Sean Ringgold
- 1983Myrna Braza
- 1986Beth Kingston
- 1988Angus McLaren
- 1995Kendall Jenner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1845Edward Douglass White, American lawyer, jurist, and politician, 9th Chief Justice of the United States (d. 1921)
- 1900Adolf Dassler, German businessman, founded Adidas (d. 1978)
- 1929Alfonso Orueta, Chilean footballer, manager, and politician (d. 2012)
- 1940Sonny Rhodes, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1948Helmuth Koinigg, Austrian race car driver (d. 1974)
- 1950Joe Queenan, American author and critic
- 1959Hal Hartley, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1960Karch Kiraly, American volleyball player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1963Davis Guggenheim, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1975Darren Sharper, American football player and sportscaster
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 644Umar ibn al-Khattab, the second Muslim caliph, is assassinated by a Persian slave in Medina.
- 1793French playwright, journalist and feminist Olympe de Gouges is guillotined.
- 1867Giuseppe Garibaldi and his followers are defeated in the Battle of Mentana and fail to end the Pope’s Temporal power in Rome (it would be achieved three years later).
- 1883American Old West: Self-described “Black Bart the poet” gets away with his last stagecoach robbery, but leaves a clue that eventually leads to his capture.
- 1911Chevrolet officially enters the automobile market in competition with the Ford Model T.
- 1932Panagis Tsaldaris becomes the 142nd Prime Minister of Greece.
- 1956The Khan Yunis killings are perpetrated by the Israel Defense Forces in Egyptian-controlled Gaza, resulting in the deaths of 275 male Arabs.
- 1975Syed Nazrul Islam, A. H. M. Qamaruzzaman, Tajuddin Ahmad, and Muhammad Mansur Ali, Bangladeshi politicians and Sheikh Mujibur Rahman loyalists, murdered in the Dhaka Central Jail.
- 1986Iran–Contra affair: The Lebanese magazine Ash-Shiraa reports that the United States has been secretly selling weapons to Iran in order to secure the release of seven American hostages held by pro-Iranian groups in Lebanon.
- 1988Sri Lankan Tamil mercenaries try to overthrow the Maldivian government. At President Maumoon Abdul Gayoom’s request, the Indian military suppresses the coup attempt within 24 hours.
View the complete list of historical events for November 3.
Curious about this Coconut Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Julia Barretto, Michael Chiklis, Leslie Mann, Tarık Akan, James Avery, Charles Fambrough, Rory Calhoun, Lukman Sardi, Caity Lotz, Christian Bautista.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 3, 1978.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Needed Me by Anne Murray as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 4, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 9, 1942 – Richard Roundtree, American actor; April 15, 1975 – Philip Labonte, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (All That Remains and Shadows Fall); October 6, 1988 – Maki Horikita, Japanese actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 983