Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of November 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 30, 2001 was a Friday and it was the 334th day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 160 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,684 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 193 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Robert Guillaume
- 1928Rex Reason
- 1929Dick Clark
- 1929Joan Ganz Cooney
- 1943Terrence Malick
- 1945Roger Glover
- 1957Colin Mochrie
- 1966John Bishop
- 1969Marc Forster
- 1981Belinda Braza
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 30.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 30.
- 1670John Toland, Irish philosopher and author (d. 1722)
- 1875Myron Grimshaw, American baseball player (d. 1936)
- 1907Jacques Barzun, French-American historian and author (d. 2012)
- 1929Joan Ganz Cooney, American screenwriter and producer, co-created Sesame Street
- 1947David Mamet, American director, playwright, and screenwriter
- 1959Hugo Swire, English politician
- 1959Lorraine Kelly, Scottish journalist and actress
- 1978Clay Aiken, American singer and actor
- 1984Olga Rypakova, Kazakhstani triple jumper
- 1988Eir Aoi, Japanese singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 30.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1782American Revolutionary War: Treaty of Paris – In Paris, representatives from the United States and the Kingdom of Great Britain sign preliminary peace articles (later formalized as the 1783 Treaty of Paris).
- 1786The Grand Duchy of Tuscany, under Pietro Leopoldo I, becomes the first modern state to abolish the death penalty (later commemorated as Cities for Life Day).
- 1872The first-ever international football match takes place at Hamilton Crescent, Glasgow, between Scotland and England.
- 1954In Sylacauga, Alabama, United States, the Hodges meteorite crashes through a roof and hits a woman taking an afternoon nap. This is the only documented case in the Western Hemisphere of a human being hit by a rock from space.
- 1967The People’s Democratic Republic of Yemen becomes independent from the United Kingdom.
- 1971Iran seizes the Greater and Lesser Tunbs from the United Arab Emirates.
- 1982Michael Jackson’s second solo album, Thriller is released worldwide. It will become the best-selling record album in history.
- 1999British Aerospace and Marconi Electronic Systems merge to form BAE Systems, Europe’s largest defense contractor and the fourth largest aerospace firm in the world.
- 2001In Renton, Washington, United States, Gary Ridgway (aka The Green River Killer) is arrested.
- 2004Lion Air Flight 538 crash lands in Surakarta, Central Java, Indonesia, killing 26.
View the complete list of historical events for November 30.
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 30 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Donovan, Ryuhei Matsuda, Clarissa Burt, Marta Sánchez, Samira Wiley, Lauren Harris, Rob Paulsen, Jeffrey Weissman, Serri, Justin Chambers.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 30 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 30, 2001.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Family Affair by Mary J. Blige as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 1, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 22, 1962 – Marq Torien, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (BulletBoys and Ratt); August 25, 1979 – Masato Wada, Japanese actor and singer (D-Boys); December 16, 1967 – Miranda Otto, Australian actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 960