Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of November 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 30, 2001 was a Friday and it was the 334th day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 318 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,526 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 188 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Dick Clark
- 1938Jean Eustache
- 1944Dian Parkinson
- 1947Stuart Baird
- 1955Kevin Conroy
- 1959Giannis Aggelakas
- 1959Lorraine Kelly
- 1966John Bishop
- 1975Mindy McCready
- 1993Lost Frequencies
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 30.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 30.
- 1857Bobby Abel, English cricketer (d. 1936)
- 1873Božena Benešová, Czech poetess and novelist (d. 1936)
- 1928Takako Doi, Japanese scholar and politician (d. 2014)
- 1929Joan Ganz Cooney, American screenwriter and producer, co-created Sesame Street
- 1969Marc Forster, German-Swiss director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1970Perrey Reeves, American actress
- 1971Tonči Boban, Croatian footballer
- 1977Kazumi Saito, Japanese baseball player and coach
- 1982Medina, Danish singer-songwriter
- 1988Vitaliy Polyanskyi, Ukrainian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 30.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1707The second Siege of Pensacola comes to end with the failure of the British to capture Pensacola, Florida.
- 1782American Revolutionary War: Treaty of Paris – In Paris, representatives from the United States and the Kingdom of Great Britain sign preliminary peace articles (later formalized as the 1783 Treaty of Paris).
- 1824Ground is broken at Allanburg, Ontario, for the building of the first Welland Canal.
- 1868A statue of King Charles XII of Sweden is inaugurated in Stockholm’s Kungsträdgården.
- 1940Lucille Ball marries Desi Arnaz in Greenwich, Connecticut.
- 19471947–48 Civil War in Mandatory Palestine begins, leading up to the creation of the state of Israel.
- 1953Edward Mutesa II, the kabaka (king) of Buganda is deposed and exiled to London by Sir Andrew Cohen, Governor of Uganda.
- 1966Barbados becomes independent from the United Kingdom.
- 1967The People’s Democratic Republic of Yemen becomes independent from the United Kingdom.
- 1981Cold War: In Geneva, representatives from the United States and the Soviet Union begin to negotiate intermediate-range nuclear weapon reductions in Europe. (The meetings end inconclusively on December 17.)
View the complete list of historical events for November 30.
Curious about this White Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 30 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mikhail Gorsheniov, Pauline Collins, Yoon Eun-hye, Peter Bergman, Matet de Leon, Sean Marquette, Andi Fraggs, Fanne Foxe, Freja Beha Erichsen, Kathy Garver.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 30 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 30, 2001.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Family Affair by Mary J. Blige as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 1, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 17, 1953 – Kevin Rowland, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Dexys Midnight Runners); June 5, 1953 – Kathleen Kennedy, American film producer, co-founded Amblin Entertainment; March 23, 1978 – David Tom, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 928