Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of November 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 30, 2001 was a Friday and it was the 334th day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 99 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,745 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 195 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1764Franz Xaver Gerl
- 1918Efrem Zimbalist, Jr.
- 1920Stuart Lancaster
- 1929Dick Clark
- 1949Vlassis Bonatsos
- 1952Mandy Patinkin
- 1954Simonetta Stefanelli
- 1978Gael García Bernal
- 1981Belinda Braza
- 1981Billy Lush
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 30.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 30.
- 1748Joachim Albertini, Italian-Polish composer (d. 1838)
- 1810Oliver Winchester, American businessman, founded the Winchester Repeating Arms Company (d. 1880)
- 1875Otto Strandman, Estonian lawyer and politician, 2nd Prime Minister of Estonia (d. 1941)
- 1911Jorge Negrete, Mexican-American singer and actor (d. 1953)
- 1922Graham Crowden, Scottish actor and singer (d. 2010)
- 1977Kazumi Saito, Japanese baseball player and coach
- 1983Vladislav Polyakov, Kazakh swimmer
- 1988Eir Aoi, Japanese singer
- 1989Vladimír Weiss, Slovak footballer
- 1993Yuri Chinen, Japanese actor and singer (NYC and Hey! Say! JUMP)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 30.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1786The Grand Duchy of Tuscany, under Pietro Leopoldo I, becomes the first modern state to abolish the death penalty (later commemorated as Cities for Life Day).
- 1868A statue of King Charles XII of Sweden is inaugurated in Stockholm’s Kungsträdgården.
- 1908A mine explosion in Marianna, Pennsylvania, kills 154.
- 1916Costa Rica signs the Buenos Aires Convention, a copyright treaty.
- 1936In London, the Crystal Palace is destroyed by fire.
- 1967Pro-Soviet communists in the Philippines establish Malayang Pagkakaisa ng Kabataan Pilipino as its new youth wing.
- 1989Deutsche Bank board member Alfred Herrhausen is killed by a Red Army Faction terrorist bomb.
- 1999British Aerospace and Marconi Electronic Systems merge to form BAE Systems, Europe’s largest defense contractor and the fourth largest aerospace firm in the world.
- 1999In Seattle, United States, demonstrations against a World Trade Organization meeting by anti-globalization protesters catch police unprepared and force the cancellation of opening ceremonies.
- 2004Lion Air Flight 538 crash lands in Surakarta, Central Java, Indonesia, killing 26.
View the complete list of historical events for November 30.
Curious about this Golden Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 30 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sergey Lazarev, David Soul, Robert Hart, Mara Corday, Tallulah Bankhead, Isaac Hayes, Bianca Gonzalez, Roine Stolt, Bradley Walsh, Cate Blanchett.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 30 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 30, 2001.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Family Affair by Mary J. Blige as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 1, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 9, 1984 – Kaleth Morales, Colombian singer-songwriter (d. 2005); April 22, 1979 – Daniel Johns, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Silverchair and The Dissociatives); July 13, 1990 – Matt Weinberg, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,062