Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of November 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 30, 2001 was a Friday and it was the 334th day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 280 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,564 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 189 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Stuart Lancaster
- 1920Virginia Mayo
- 1922Graham Crowden
- 1945Roger Glover
- 1949Vlassis Bonatsos
- 1952Mandy Patinkin
- 1953June Pointer
- 1958Stacey Q
- 1969Marc Forster
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 30.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 30.
- 1645Andreas Werckmeister, German organist, composer, and theorist (d. 1706)
- 1870Princess Henriette of Belgium (d. 1948)
- 1888Harry Altham, English crickter, historian and coach (d. 1965)
- 1928Joe B. Hall, American basketball player and coach
- 1938Jean Eustache, French director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1981)
- 1945Roger Glover, Welsh bass player, songwriter, and producer (Deep Purple, Episode Six, and Rainbow)
- 1955Billy Idol, English singer-songwriter and actor (Generation X and Chelsea)
- 1971Iván Rodríguez, Puerto Rican baseball player
- 1982Jason Pominville, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1984Alan Hutton, Scottish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 30.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 3340 BCEarliest believed record of an eclipse.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Franklin – The Confederate Army of Tennessee led by General John Bell Hood mounts a dramatically unsuccessful frontal assault on Union positions commanded by John McAllister Schofield around Franklin, Tennessee, with Hood losing six generals and almost a third of his troops.
- 1916Costa Rica signs the Buenos Aires Convention, a copyright treaty.
- 1942World War II: Battle of Tassafaronga; A smaller squadron of Japanese destroyers led by Raizō Tanaka defeats a U.S. cruiser force under Carleton H. Wright.
- 1953Edward Mutesa II, the kabaka (king) of Buganda is deposed and exiled to London by Sir Andrew Cohen, Governor of Uganda.
- 1971Iran seizes the Greater and Lesser Tunbs from the United Arab Emirates.
- 1989Deutsche Bank board member Alfred Herrhausen is killed by a Red Army Faction terrorist bomb.
- 1998Exxon and Mobil sign a US$73.7 billion agreement to merge, thus creating ExxonMobil, the world’s largest company.
- 1999In Seattle, United States, demonstrations against a World Trade Organization meeting by anti-globalization protesters catch police unprepared and force the cancellation of opening ceremonies.
- 2001In Renton, Washington, United States, Gary Ridgway (aka The Green River Killer) is arrested.
View the complete list of historical events for November 30.
Curious about this Fabulous Yellow Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 30 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Matt Minglewood, Sherrié Austin, Tia Carrere, Roxana Zal, John Squire, Michael Chevalier, Martha Plimpton, Jake Bugg, John Mark Ainsley, Grandpa Jones.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 30 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 30, 2001.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Family Affair by Mary J. Blige as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 1, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 28, 1981 – Sienna Miller, American-English actress and fashion designer; May 16, 1963 – Mercedes Echerer, Austrian actress and politician; January 31, 1963 – John Dye, American actor (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 960