Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of November 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 30, 2001 was a Friday and it was the 334th day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 245 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,599 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 190 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Dick Clark
- 1944Dian Parkinson
- 1949Vlassis Bonatsos
- 1957Andrew Calhoun
- 1959Cherie Currie
- 1959Lorraine Kelly
- 1965Ben Stiller
- 1969Mike Stone
- 1975Mindy McCready
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 30.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 30.
- 1554Philip Sidney, English soldier, courtier, and poet (d. 1586)
- 1722Théodore Gardelle, Swiss painter (d. 1761)
- 1796Carl Loewe, German singer, composer, and conductor (d. 1869)
- 1918Efrem Zimbalist, Jr., American actor (d. 2014)
- 1947Jude Ciccolella, American actor
- 1964Michael Cudlitz, American actor and producer
- 1971Ray Durham, American baseball player
- 1975Mindy McCready, American singer-songwriter (d. 2013)
- 1978Clay Aiken, American singer and actor
- 1984Nigel de Jong, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 30.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1868A statue of King Charles XII of Sweden is inaugurated in Stockholm’s Kungsträdgården.
- 1872The first-ever international football match takes place at Hamilton Crescent, Glasgow, between Scotland and England.
- 1939Winter War: Soviet forces cross the Finnish border in several places and bomb Helsinki and several other Finnish cities, starting the war.
- 1940Lucille Ball marries Desi Arnaz in Greenwich, Connecticut.
- 1942World War II: Battle of Tassafaronga; A smaller squadron of Japanese destroyers led by Raizō Tanaka defeats a U.S. cruiser force under Carleton H. Wright.
- 1981Cold War: In Geneva, representatives from the United States and the Soviet Union begin to negotiate intermediate-range nuclear weapon reductions in Europe. (The meetings end inconclusively on December 17.)
- 1994MS Achille Lauro catches fire off the coast of Somalia.
- 1995Official end of Operation Desert Storm.
- 1998Exxon and Mobil sign a US$73.7 billion agreement to merge, thus creating ExxonMobil, the world’s largest company.
- 2004Lion Air Flight 538 crash lands in Surakarta, Central Java, Indonesia, killing 26.
View the complete list of historical events for November 30.
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 30 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeremy Roenick, John Lasseter, Alexander Godunov, Ángeles Balbiani, Idina Menzel, Lisa Bund, Louis C.K., Tameka Empson, Porta, Tennessee Ernie Ford.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 30 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 30, 2001.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Family Affair by Mary J. Blige as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 1, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 21, 1947 – Tiny Ron Taylor, American actor and basketball player; March 23, 1992 – Vanessa Morgan, Canadian actress and singer; September 17, 1948 – Kemal Monteno, Bosnian singer-songwriter (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 907