Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of November 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 30, 2006 was a Thursday and it was the 334th day of the year 2006. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 316 days left before your next birthday. You will be 11 years old when that day comes. There have been 3,702 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 126 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Rex Reason
- 1952Mandy Patinkin
- 1953Shuggie Otis
- 1955Kevin Conroy
- 1964Michael Cudlitz
- 1969Marc Forster
- 1977Steve Aoki
- 1978Clay Aiken
- 1978Gael García Bernal
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 30.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 30.
- 1836Lord Frederick Cavendish, English-Irish politician, Chief Secretary for Ireland (d. 1882)
- 1840Henry Birks, Canadian businessman, founded Birks & Mayors (d. 1928)
- 1898Firpo Marberry, American baseball player and manager (d. 1976)
- 1929Dick Clark, American television host and producer, founded Dick Clark Productions (d. 2012)
- 1931Margot Zemach, American author and illustrator (d. 1989)
- 1958Juliette Bergmann, Dutch bodybuilder
- 1967Rajiv Dixit, Indian author and activist (d. 2010)
- 1973Ian Wynne, English canoe racer
- 1982Medina, Danish singer-songwriter
- 1995Seb Morris, Welsh racing driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 30.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1804The Democratic-Republican-controlled United States Senate begins an impeachment trial of Federalist Supreme Court Justice Samuel Chase.
- 1824Ground is broken at Allanburg, Ontario, for the building of the first Welland Canal.
- 1872The first-ever international football match takes place at Hamilton Crescent, Glasgow, between Scotland and England.
- 1886The Folies Bergère stages its first revue.
- 1953Edward Mutesa II, the kabaka (king) of Buganda is deposed and exiled to London by Sir Andrew Cohen, Governor of Uganda.
- 1972Vietnam War: White House Press Secretary Ron Ziegler tells the press that there will be no more public announcements concerning American troop withdrawals from Vietnam because troop levels are now down to 27,000.
- 1989Deutsche Bank board member Alfred Herrhausen is killed by a Red Army Faction terrorist bomb.
- 1993U.S. President Bill Clinton signs the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act (the Brady Bill) into law.
- 1995U.S. President Bill Clinton visits Northern Ireland and speaks in favour of the “Northern Ireland peace process” to a huge rally at Belfast City Hall. He calls terrorists “yesterday’s men”.
- 2004Lion Air Flight 538 crash lands in Surakarta, Central Java, Indonesia, killing 26.
View the complete list of historical events for November 30.
Curious about this Pearly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 30 and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Craig Chester, Edgar Morais, Kim Dong-wan, Zane Huett, Robia LaMorte, Geraldine Fitzgerald, Michael Lardie, Miriam McDonald, Bobby Byrd, GG Allin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 30 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 30, 2006.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Wanna Love You by Akon featuring Snoop Dogg as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 2, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 14, 1999 – Francis Magundayao, Filipino actor and model; December 18, 1954 – Ray Liotta, American actor, singer, and producer; October 1, 1964 – Max Matsuura, Japanese songwriter, producer, and manager.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 958