Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of November 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 30, 2006 was a Thursday and it was the 334th day of the year 2006. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 246 days left before your next birthday. You will be 11 years old when that day comes. There have been 3,772 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 128 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Graham Crowden
- 1927Robert Guillaume
- 1929Dick Clark
- 1937Frank Ifield
- 1955Billy Idol
- 1959Cherie Currie
- 1966John Bishop
- 1978Clay Aiken
- 1985Hikari Mitsushima
- 1987Dougie Poynter
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 30.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 30.
- 1810Oliver Winchester, American businessman, founded the Winchester Repeating Arms Company (d. 1880)
- 1821Frederick Temple, English archbishop and academic (d. 1902)
- 1873Božena Benešová, Czech poetess and novelist (d. 1936)
- 1904Clyfford Still, American painter and educator (d. 1980)
- 1945John R. Powers, American author and playwright (d. 2013)
- 1949Vlassis Bonatsos, Greek actor and singer (d. 2004)
- 1952Semyon Bychkov, Russian-American conductor
- 1957Joël Champetier, Canadian author and screenwriter (d. 2015)
- 1960Bob Tewksbury, American baseball player and coach
- 1981Belinda Braza, Norwegian dancer and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 30.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1804The Democratic-Republican-controlled United States Senate begins an impeachment trial of Federalist Supreme Court Justice Samuel Chase.
- 1868A statue of King Charles XII of Sweden is inaugurated in Stockholm’s Kungsträdgården.
- 1908A mine explosion in Marianna, Pennsylvania, kills 154.
- 1971Iran seizes the Greater and Lesser Tunbs from the United Arab Emirates.
- 1972Vietnam War: White House Press Secretary Ron Ziegler tells the press that there will be no more public announcements concerning American troop withdrawals from Vietnam because troop levels are now down to 27,000.
- 1994MS Achille Lauro catches fire off the coast of Somalia.
- 1995U.S. President Bill Clinton visits Northern Ireland and speaks in favour of the “Northern Ireland peace process” to a huge rally at Belfast City Hall. He calls terrorists “yesterday’s men”.
- 1998Exxon and Mobil sign a US$73.7 billion agreement to merge, thus creating ExxonMobil, the world’s largest company.
- 2004Lion Air Flight 538 crash lands in Surakarta, Central Java, Indonesia, killing 26.
- 2005John Sentamu becomes the first black archbishop in the Church of England with his enthronement as the 97th Archbishop of York.
View the complete list of historical events for November 30.
Curious about this Spearmint Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 30 and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sam Rockwell, Greg Burson, Chika Sakamoto, Trace Beaulieu, Billy Howerdel, Duane Martin, Manos Katrakis, Cody Lightning, Ogie Alcasid, Kenny Baker.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 30 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 30, 2006.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Wanna Love You by Akon featuring Snoop Dogg as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 2, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 26, 1937 – Cliff Osmond, American actor and screenwriter (d. 2012); May 7, 1944 – Eva Norvind, Norwegian-Mexican actress, director, and producer (d. 2006); March 15, 1962 – Jimmy Baio, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 955