Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of November 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 4, 1960 was a Friday and it was the 309th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 134 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,685 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 700 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1884Harry Ferguson
- 1913Gig Young
- 1929Emilio Aragón Bermúdez
- 1944Scherrie Payne
- 1951Cosey Fanni Tutti
- 1954Chris Difford
- 1965Kiersten Warren
- 1969Matthew McConaughey
- 1970Tony Sly
- 1974Cedric Bixler-Zavala
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 4.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 4.
- 1640Carlo Mannelli, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1697)
- 1957Tony Abbott, English-Australian scholar and politician, 28th Prime Minister of Australia
- 1961Steve Rotheram, English politician, Lord Mayor of Liverpool
- 1970Tony Sly, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (No Use for a Name and Scorpios) (d. 2012)
- 1977Hannelore Knuts, Belgian model and actress
- 1980Marcy Rylan, American actress
- 1983Anton Buslov, Russian astrophysicist and journalist (d. 2014)
- 1984French Montana, Moroccan-American rapper
- 1985Marcell Jansen, German footballer
- 1986Angelica Panganiban, Filipino actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1798Beginning of the Russo-Ottoman siege of Corfu.
- 1839Newport Rising: The last large-scale armed rebellion against authority in mainland Britain.
- 1852Camillo Benso, Count of Cavour becomes the prime minister of Piedmont-Sardinia, which soon expands to become Italy.
- 1868Camagüey, Cuba revolts against Spain during the Ten Years’ War.
- 1921Japanese Prime Minister Hara Takashi is assassinated in Tokyo.
- 1922In Egypt, British archaeologist Howard Carter and his men find the entrance to Pharaoh Tutankhamun’s tomb in the Valley of the Kings.
- 1924Nellie Tayloe Ross of Wyoming is elected the first female governor in the United States.
- 1939World War II: U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt orders the United States Customs Service to implement the Neutrality Act of 1939, allowing cash-and-carry purchases of weapons by belligerents.
- 1956Soviet troops enter Hungary to end the Hungarian revolution against the Soviet Union, that started on October 23. Thousands are killed, more are wounded, and nearly a quarter million leave the country.
- 1962In a test of the Nike Hercules air defense missile, Shot Dominic-Tightrope is successfully detonated 69,000 feet above Johnston Atoll. It would also be the last atmospheric nuclear test conducted by the United States.
View the complete list of historical events for November 4.
Curious about this Glazed Purple Calypso? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 4 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Günter Meisner, Douglas Campbell, David Duchovny, Jean-Claude Carrière, Nick Lachey, Lolly, Dmitry Koldun, Shaun Ryder, Patricia Hodge, Eric Papilaya.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 4 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 4, 1960.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Save the Last Dance for Me by The Drifters as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 7, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 10, 1992 – Go Ah-sung, South Korean actress and singer; December 9, 1938 – David Houston, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1993); March 27, 1927 – Mo Ostin, American record producer, co-founded Warner Bros. Records and Reprise Records.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 975