Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of November 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 4, 1960 was a Friday and it was the 309th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 254 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,565 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 696 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1879Will Rogers
- 1919Martin Balsam
- 1922Benno Besson
- 1929Emilio Aragón Bermúdez
- 1929Shaike Ophir
- 1932Tommy Makem
- 1950Markie Post
- 1965Malandra Burrows
- 1977Hannelore Knuts
- 1986Angelica Panganiban
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 4.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 4.
- 1868La Belle Otero, Spanish actress, singer, and dancer (d. 1965)
- 1884George Underwood, American runner (d. 1943)
- 1918Cameron Mitchell, American actor (d. 1994)
- 1929Shaike Ophir, Israeli actor and screenwriter (d. 1987)
- 1930John Hahn-Petersen, Danish actor (d. 2006)
- 1933C. Odumegwu Ojukwu, Nigerian colonel and politician, President of Biafra (d. 2011)
- 1936C. K. Williams, American poet, critic, and translator (d. 2015)
- 1961Edward Knight, American composer and academic
- 1976Peter Van Houdt, Belgian footballer
- 1978Danny Salomon, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1429Armagnac–Burgundian Civil War: Joan of Arc liberates Saint-Pierre-le-Moûtier.
- 1677The future Mary II of England marries William, Prince of Orange. They would later jointly reign as William and Mary.
- 1868Camagüey, Cuba revolts against Spain during the Ten Years’ War.
- 1918World War I: Austria-Hungary surrenders to Italy.
- 1922In Egypt, British archaeologist Howard Carter and his men find the entrance to Pharaoh Tutankhamun’s tomb in the Valley of the Kings.
- 1960At the Kasakela Chimpanzee Community in Tanzania, Dr. Jane Goodall observes chimpanzees creating tools, the first-ever observation in non-human animals.
- 1970Genie, a 13-year-old feral child is found in Los Angeles having been locked in her bedroom for most of her life.
- 2008Barack Obama becomes the first person of African-American descent to be elected President of the United States.
- 2010Aero Caribbean Flight 883 crashes into Guasimal, Sancti Spíritus. All 68 passengers and crew were killed.
- 2010Qantas Flight 32, an Airbus A380, suffers an uncontained engine failure over Indonesia shortly after taking off from Singapore, crippling the jet. The crew manage to safely return to Singapore, saving all 469 passengers and crew.
View the complete list of historical events for November 4.
Curious about this Star Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 4 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Barry Adamson, Dennis Potter, Herb Vigran, Michaela Conlin, Genevieve Morton, Julie Newmar, Barbet Schroeder, Tamara Braun, Joan Roberts, Violeta Isfel.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 4 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 4, 1960.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Save the Last Dance for Me by The Drifters as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 7, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 24, 1925 – Mai Zetterling, Swedish-English actress and director (d. 1994); June 24, 1973 – Alexander Beyer, German actor; December 1, 1951 – Treat Williams, American actor and author.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 954