Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of November 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 4, 1965 was a Thursday and it was the 308th day of the year 1965. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 219 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,774 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 636 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1884Harry Ferguson
- 1913Gig Young
- 1916Walter Cronkite
- 1930John Hahn-Petersen
- 1950Nik Powell
- 1956Tom Greenhalgh
- 1961Jeff Probst
- 1970Bethenny Frankel
- 1970Tony Sly
- 1977Tonicha Jeronimo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 4.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 4.
- 1809Benjamin Robbins Curtis, American lawyer and jurist (d. 1874)
- 1821Thomas Keefer, Canadian engineer (d. 1915)
- 1904Tadeusz Żyliński, Polish engineer, technician, and academic (d. 1967)
- 1907Draga Matković, Croatian-German pianist (d. 2013)
- 1919Eric Thompson, English book dealer and race car driver (d. 2015)
- 1921Mary Sherman Morgan, American rocket fuel scientist (d. 2004)
- 1961Nigel Worthington, Northern Irish footballer and manager
- 1986Alexz Johnson, Canadian singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
- 1987Tim Breukers, Dutch footballer
- 1993Elisabeth Seitz, German gymnast
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1677The future Mary II of England marries William, Prince of Orange. They would later jointly reign as William and Mary.
- 1839Newport Rising: The last large-scale armed rebellion against authority in mainland Britain.
- 1847Sir James Young Simpson, a British physician, discovers the anaesthetic properties of chloroform.
- 1939World War II: U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt orders the United States Customs Service to implement the Neutrality Act of 1939, allowing cash-and-carry purchases of weapons by belligerents.
- 1942World War II: Second Battle of El Alamein: Disobeying a direct order by Adolf Hitler, General Field Marshal Erwin Rommel leads his forces on a five-month retreat.
- 1944World War II: Bitola Liberation Day
- 1956Soviet troops enter Hungary to end the Hungarian revolution against the Soviet Union, that started on October 23. Thousands are killed, more are wounded, and nearly a quarter million leave the country.
- 1970Genie, a 13-year-old feral child is found in Los Angeles having been locked in her bedroom for most of her life.
- 2002Chinese authorities arrest cyber-dissident He Depu for signing a pro-democracy letter to the 16th Communist Party Congress.
- 2010Qantas Flight 32, an Airbus A380, suffers an uncontained engine failure over Indonesia shortly after taking off from Singapore, crippling the jet. The crew manage to safely return to Singapore, saving all 469 passengers and crew.
View the complete list of historical events for November 4.
Curious about this Grape Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 4 and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Richard Sanders, Lorenzo Semple, Jr., Susan Sullivan, Margaret Colin, Billie Whitelaw, Julian Clary, Tommy DeVito, Joanne Borgella, Kelli Berglund, Erkin Koray.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 4 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 4, 1965.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Get Off of My Cloud by The Rolling Stones as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 6, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 3, 1981 – Naresh Iyer, Indian singer; July 11, 1965 – Scott Shriner, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Weezer and The Special Goodness); December 16, 1988 – Anna Popplewell, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 976