Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of November 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 4, 1965 was a Thursday and it was the 308th day of the year 1965. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 252 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,741 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 635 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Tommy Makem
- 1950Nik Powell
- 1959Ken Kirzinger
- 1960Kathy Griffin
- 1965Malandra Burrows
- 1980Marcy Rylan
- 1981Machiko Ono
- 1982Travis Van Winkle
- 1984French Montana
- 1988Michelle Madrigal
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 4.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 4.
- 1631Mary, Princess Royal and Princess of Orange (d. 1660)
- 1640Carlo Mannelli, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1697)
- 1906Sterling North, American author and critic (d. 1974)
- 1913Gig Young, American actor (d. 1978)
- 1918Cameron Mitchell, American actor (d. 1994)
- 1933Charles K. Kao, Chinese physicist and engineer, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1947Toshiyuki Nishida, Japanese actor
- 1953Rick Green, Canadian actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1954Chris Difford, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Squeeze and Difford & Tilbrook)
- 1985Victoria Leigh Soto, American educator (d. 2012)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1429Armagnac–Burgundian Civil War: Joan of Arc liberates Saint-Pierre-le-Moûtier.
- 1501Catherine of Aragon (later Henry VIII’s first wife) meets Arthur Tudor, Henry VIII’s older brother – they would later marry.
- 1861The University of Washington opens in Seattle as the Territorial University.
- 1918World War I: Austria-Hungary surrenders to Italy.
- 1939World War II: U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt orders the United States Customs Service to implement the Neutrality Act of 1939, allowing cash-and-carry purchases of weapons by belligerents.
- 1942World War II: Second Battle of El Alamein: Disobeying a direct order by Adolf Hitler, General Field Marshal Erwin Rommel leads his forces on a five-month retreat.
- 1960At the Kasakela Chimpanzee Community in Tanzania, Dr. Jane Goodall observes chimpanzees creating tools, the first-ever observation in non-human animals.
- 1962In a test of the Nike Hercules air defense missile, Shot Dominic-Tightrope is successfully detonated 69,000 feet above Johnston Atoll. It would also be the last atmospheric nuclear test conducted by the United States.
- 1970Genie, a 13-year-old feral child is found in Los Angeles having been locked in her bedroom for most of her life.
- 1970Vietnam War: Vietnamization: The United States turns control of the Binh Thuy Air Base in the Mekong Delta over to South Vietnam.
View the complete list of historical events for November 4.
Curious about this Sepia Choco Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 4 and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alan Parsons, Linus of Hollywood, Monica Potter, Jesse Eisenberg, Ralph Winter, Marie Prevost, Vesna Zmijanac, Heino Ferch, Jay Park, Blake Harnage.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 4 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 4, 1965.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Get Off of My Cloud by The Rolling Stones as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 6, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 7, 1990 – Amy Childs, English model; March 17, 1915 – Ray Ellington, English singer, drummer, and bandleader (d. 1985); February 5, 1942 – Cory Wells, American singer (Three Dog Night).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 971