Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of November 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 4, 1988 was a Friday and it was the 309th day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 163 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,429 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 353 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1879Will Rogers
- 1922Benno Besson
- 1925Doris Roberts
- 1944Linda Gary
- 1953Rick Green
- 1963Marc Déry
- 1963Rosario Flores
- 1970Bethenny Frankel
- 1984French Montana
- 1986Alexz Johnson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 4.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 4.
- 1816Stephen Johnson Field, American lawyer and jurist 5th Chief Justice of California (d. 1899)
- 1887Alfred Lee Loomis, American physicist and philanthropist (d. 1975)
- 1908Joseph Rotblat, Polish-English physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2005)
- 1929Shakuntala Devi, Indian mathematician and astrologer (d. 2013)
- 1931Bernard Francis Law, Mexican-American cardinal
- 1947Rod Marsh, Australian cricketer and coach
- 1960Marc Awodey, American painter and poet
- 1976Peter Van Houdt, Belgian footballer
- 1977Larry Bigbie, American baseball player
- 1985Marcell Jansen, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1737The Teatro di San Carlo is inaugurated.
- 1780Jose Gabriel Condorcanqui aka Tupac Amaru starts his Rebellion on Peru against Spain.
- 1783Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart’s Symphony No. 36 is performed for the first time in Linz, Austria.
- 1847Sir James Young Simpson, a British physician, discovers the anaesthetic properties of chloroform.
- 1921The Italian unknown soldier is buried in the Altare della Patria (Fatherland Altar) in Rome.
- 1922In Egypt, British archaeologist Howard Carter and his men find the entrance to Pharaoh Tutankhamun’s tomb in the Valley of the Kings.
- 1966The Arno River floods Florence, Italy, to a maximum depth of 6.7 m, leaving thousands homeless and destroying millions of masterpieces of art and rare books. Also Venice was submerged on the same day at its record all-time acqua alta of 194 cm.
- 1970Genie, a 13-year-old feral child is found in Los Angeles having been locked in her bedroom for most of her life.
- 1970Salvador Allende takes office as President of Chile, the first Marxist to become president of a Latin American country through open elections.
- 2010Aero Caribbean Flight 883 crashes into Guasimal, Sancti Spíritus. All 68 passengers and crew were killed.
View the complete list of historical events for November 4.
Curious about this Vanilla Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 4 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lacey Sturm, Ayọ, David Usher, Herb Levinson, George Pettit, Howard W. Koch, Seth Gabel, Kyle Labine, Elizabeth LeCompte, Charlie Hunnam.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 4 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 4, 1988.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Kokomo by The Beach Boys as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 5, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 29, 1930 – Jean Rochefort, French actor and director; August 24, 1974 – Órla Fallon, Irish singer-songwriter (Celtic Woman and Anúna); March 16, 1980 – Aubrey Miles, Filipino actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 945