Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of November 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 4, 1988 was a Friday and it was the 309th day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 223 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,369 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 351 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Gig Young
- 1919Martin Balsam
- 1925Ritwik Ghatak
- 1929Emilio Aragón Bermúdez
- 1959Ken Kirzinger
- 1961Ralph Macchio
- 1965Jeff Scott Soto
- 1978Danny Salomon
- 1986Alexz Johnson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 4.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 4.
- 1901Spyridon Marinatos, Greek archaeologist, author, and academic (d. 1974)
- 1909Evelyn Bryan Johnson, American pilot (d. 2012)
- 1929Anastasios of Albania, Greek-Albanian archbishop
- 1939Michael Meacher, English academic and politician, Secretary of State for the Environment, Transport and the Regions (d. 2015)
- 1943Marlène Jobert, French actress, singer, and author
- 1956Jordan Rudess, American keyboard player and songwriter (Dream Theater, Liquid Tension Experiment, and Dixie Dregs)
- 1961Nigel Worthington, Northern Irish footballer and manager
- 1970Bethenny Frankel, American actress, talk show host, and author
- 1972Luís Figo, Portuguese footballer and sportscaster
- 1979Jesse Camp, American television host, singer, and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1839Newport Rising: The last large-scale armed rebellion against authority in mainland Britain.
- 1852Camillo Benso, Count of Cavour becomes the prime minister of Piedmont-Sardinia, which soon expands to become Italy.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Johnsonville: Confederate troops bombard a Union supply base and destroy millions of dollars in material.
- 1890City and South London Railway: London’s first deep-level tube railway opens between King William Street and Stockwell.
- 1918World War I: Austria-Hungary surrenders to Italy.
- 1924Nellie Tayloe Ross of Wyoming is elected the first female governor in the United States.
- 1952The United States government establishes the National Security Agency, or NSA.
- 1960At the Kasakela Chimpanzee Community in Tanzania, Dr. Jane Goodall observes chimpanzees creating tools, the first-ever observation in non-human animals.
- 1970Vietnam War: Vietnamization: The United States turns control of the Binh Thuy Air Base in the Mekong Delta over to South Vietnam.
- 2010Qantas Flight 32, an Airbus A380, suffers an uncontained engine failure over Indonesia shortly after taking off from Singapore, crippling the jet. The crew manage to safely return to Singapore, saving all 469 passengers and crew.
View the complete list of historical events for November 4.
Curious about this Seoul Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 4 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ellen Vogel, René Froger, Michael Wong, Morgan York, John Newman, Mart Sander, Phil Morris, Josephine Tewson, J. Evan Bonifant, Hiroshi Miyauchi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 4 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 4, 1988.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Kokomo by The Beach Boys as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 5, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 24, 1993 – Mariya Nishiuchi, Japanese model, actress, and singer-songwriter; August 2, 1943 – Julia Foster, English actress; May 12, 1971 – Kristin Asbjørnsen, Norwegian singer (Dadafon, Krøyt, Kvitretten).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 958