Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of November 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 4, 1988 was a Friday and it was the 309th day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 130 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,462 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 354 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Martin Balsam
- 1925Doris Roberts
- 1925Ritwik Ghatak
- 1940Delbert McClinton
- 1944Linda Gary
- 1953Peter Lord
- 1953Rick Green
- 1965Wayne Static
- 1979Jesse Camp
- 1997Bea Binene
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 4.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 4.
- 1765Pierre-Simon Girard, French mathematician and engineer (d. 1836)
- 1929Dickie Valentine, English singer, guitarist, and actor (d. 1971)
- 1937Michael Wilson, Canadian academic and politician, 31st Canadian Minister of Finance
- 1939Michael Meacher, English academic and politician, Secretary of State for the Environment, Transport and the Regions (d. 2015)
- 1958Anne Sweeney, American businesswoman
- 1962Arvo Volmer, Estonian conductor
- 1974Cedric Bixler-Zavala, American singer-songwriter and drummer (At the Drive-In, The Mars Volta, Anywhere, De Facto, and The Fall on Deaf Ears)
- 1975Orlando Pace, American football player
- 1984Ayila Yussuf, Nigerian footballer
- 1996Kaitlin Hawayek, American ice dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 4.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1501Catherine of Aragon (later Henry VIII’s first wife) meets Arthur Tudor, Henry VIII’s older brother – they would later marry.
- 1783Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart’s Symphony No. 36 is performed for the first time in Linz, Austria.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Johnsonville: Confederate troops bombard a Union supply base and destroy millions of dollars in material.
- 1868Camagüey, Cuba revolts against Spain during the Ten Years’ War.
- 1890City and South London Railway: London’s first deep-level tube railway opens between King William Street and Stockwell.
- 1921Japanese Prime Minister Hara Takashi is assassinated in Tokyo.
- 1921The Sturmabteilung or SA, whose members were known as “brownshirts”, physically assault Adolf Hitler’s opposition after his speech in Munich.
- 1924Nellie Tayloe Ross of Wyoming is elected the first female governor in the United States.
- 2002Chinese authorities arrest cyber-dissident He Depu for signing a pro-democracy letter to the 16th Communist Party Congress.
- 2008Barack Obama becomes the first person of African-American descent to be elected President of the United States.
View the complete list of historical events for November 4.
Curious about this Choco Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 4 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Heidi Mueller, John Scott Martin, Zhang Yimou, Hal Sparks, Ashley Argota, Bart Millard, Julie Hagerty, Biz Markie, Alejandro Rey, Joaquin Phoenix.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 4 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 4, 1988.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Kokomo by The Beach Boys as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 5, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 30, 1963 – Tina Malone, English actress, director, and producer; September 20, 1929 – Anne Meara, American actress, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2015); July 1, 1956 – Alan Ruck, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,072