Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of November 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 5, 1941 was a Wednesday and it was the 309th day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 292 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,467 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 930 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Alan Tilvern
- 1928Donald Madden
- 1966Georgia Apostolou
- 1971Corin Nemec
- 1975Lisa Scott-Lee
- 1979Michalis Hatzigiannis
- 1979Romi Dames
- 1986Diane Medina
- 1987Kevin Jonas
- 1996Ryan Ramos
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 5.
- 1494Hans Sachs, German poet and playwright (d. 1576)
- 1789William Bland, Australian surgeon and politician (d. 1868)
- 1881George A. Malcolm, American lawyer and jurist (d. 1961)
- 1931Ike Turner, American singer-songwriter, guitarist and producer (Kings of Rhythm and Ike & Tina Turner) (d. 2007)
- 1948William Daniel Phillips, American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1961Intesar Al-Sharah, Kuwaiti actress
- 1963Hans Gillhaus, Dutch footballer
- 1985Alo Dupikov, Estonian footballer
- 1985Kate DeAraugo, Australian singer-songwriter (Young Divas)
- 1985Michel Butter, Dutch runner
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1605Gunpowder Plot: Guy Fawkes is arrested.
- 1854Crimean War: The Battle of Inkerman.
- 1862American Indian Wars: In Minnesota, 303 Dakota warriors are found guilty of rape and murder of whites and are sentenced to hang. 38 are ultimately executed and the others reprieved.
- 1872Women’s suffrage in the United States: In defiance of the law, suffragist Susan B. Anthony votes for the first time, and is later fined $100.
- 1911After declaring war on the Ottoman Empire on September 29, 1911, Italy annexes Tripoli and Cyrenaica.
- 1912Woodrow Wilson is elected to the presidency of the United States.
- 1913King Otto of Bavaria is deposed by his cousin, Prince Regent Ludwig, who assumes the title Ludwig III.
- 1917St. Tikhon of Moscow is elected the Patriarch of Moscow and of the Russian Orthodox Church.
- 1943World War II: Bombing of the Vatican.
- 1967The Hither Green rail crash in the United Kingdom kills 49 people. Survivors include Robin Gibb of the Bee Gees.
View the complete list of historical events for November 5.
Curious about this Wintergreen Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 5 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tammy Lynn Michaels, Joseph Kobzon, Sy Oliver, Karen Dotrice, JB Magsaysay, Ryan Northcott, Don Walser, Valerie Mahaffey, Helga Krapf, Koen Wauters.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 5 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 5, 1941.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 22, 1958 – Bruce Payne, English actor; June 18, 1973 – Ray LaMontagne, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; April 15, 1971 – Jason Sehorn, American football player and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 865