Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of November 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 5, 1941 was a Wednesday and it was the 309th day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 220 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,539 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 932 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Natalie Schafer
- 1946Herman Brood
- 1958Robert Patrick
- 1964Gabby Concepcion
- 1966Georgia Apostolou
- 1967Marcelo D2
- 1970Tamzin Outhwaite
- 1973Danniella Westbrook
- 1982Rob Swire
- 1996Ryan Ramos
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 5.
- 1883P Moe Nin, Burmese writer (d. 1940)
- 1934Victor Argo, American actor and singer (d. 2004)
- 1958Robert Patrick, American actor and producer
- 1960René Froger, Dutch singer
- 1962Abedi Pele, Ghanaian footballer and manager
- 1963Andrea McArdle, American actress and singer
- 1965Atul Gawande, American surgeon and journalist
- 1970Tamzin Outhwaite, English actress
- 1981Ümit Ergirdi, Turkish footballer
- 1983David Pipe, Welsh footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1138Lý Anh Tông is enthroned as emperor of Vietnam at the age of two, beginning a 37-year reign.
- 1831Nat Turner, American slave leader, is tried, convicted, and sentenced to death in Virginia.
- 1862American Civil War: Abraham Lincoln removes George B. McClellan as commander of the Union Army for the second and final time.
- 1872Women’s suffrage in the United States: In defiance of the law, suffragist Susan B. Anthony votes for the first time, and is later fined $100.
- 1912Woodrow Wilson is elected to the presidency of the United States.
- 1913King Otto of Bavaria is deposed by his cousin, Prince Regent Ludwig, who assumes the title Ludwig III.
- 1917October Revolution: In Tallinn, Estonia, Communist leader Jaan Anvelt leads revolutionaries in overthrowing the Provisional Government (As Estonia and Russia are still using the Julian calendar, subsequent period references show an October 23 date).
- 1917St. Tikhon of Moscow is elected the Patriarch of Moscow and of the Russian Orthodox Church.
- 1925Secret agent Sidney Reilly, the first “super-spy” of the 20th century, is executed by the OGPU, the secret police of the Soviet Union.
- 1950Korean War: British and Australian forces from the 27th British Commonwealth Brigade successfully halted the advancing Chinese 117th Division during the Battle of Pakchon.
View the complete list of historical events for November 5.
Curious about this Inert Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 5 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rachael Lillis, Thomas F. Duffy, Muazzez Ersoy, Suhasini Maniratnam, James Murray, Chelsee Healey, Joel McCrea, Mark Radcliffe, Jan-Michael Vincent, Matthew Lawrence.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 5 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 5, 1941.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 30, 1940 – Burt Young, American actor, screenwriter, and painter; July 22, 1962 – Martine St. Clair, Canadian singer and actress; December 3, 1961 – Adal Ramones, Mexican comedian, actor, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 907