Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of November 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 5, 1981 was a Thursday and it was the 309th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 253 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,896 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 437 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Gil Hill
- 1936Uwe Seeler
- 1947Peter Noone
- 1957Mike Score
- 1967Judy Reyes
- 1968Aitana Sánchez-Gijón
- 1968Sam Rockwell
- 1973Danniella Westbrook
- 1976Sebastian Arcelus
- 1983Andrew Hayden-Smith
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 5.
- 1900Natalie Schafer, American actress (d. 1991)
- 1905Joel McCrea, American actor and singer (d. 1990)
- 1931Gil Hill, American actor, police officer and politician
- 1956Lavrentis Machairitsas, Greek singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1970Tamzin Outhwaite, English actress
- 1976Mr. Fastfinger, Finnish guitarist
- 1976Samuel Page, American actor
- 1980Christoph Metzelder, German footballer
- 1986Nodiko Tatishvili, Georgian singer
- 1987O. J. Mayo, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1862American Civil War: Abraham Lincoln removes George B. McClellan as commander of the Union Army for the second and final time.
- 1862American Indian Wars: In Minnesota, 303 Dakota warriors are found guilty of rape and murder of whites and are sentenced to hang. 38 are ultimately executed and the others reprieved.
- 1917October Revolution: In Tallinn, Estonia, Communist leader Jaan Anvelt leads revolutionaries in overthrowing the Provisional Government (As Estonia and Russia are still using the Julian calendar, subsequent period references show an October 23 date).
- 1943World War II: Bombing of the Vatican.
- 1970Vietnam War: The United States Military Assistance Command in Vietnam reports the lowest weekly American soldier death toll in five years (24).
- 1983Byford Dolphin diving bell accident kills five and leaves one severely injured.
- 1986USS Rentz, USS Reeves and USS Oldendorf visit Qingdao (Tsing Tao) China – the first US Naval visit to China since 1949.
- 1987Govan Mbeki is released from custody after serving 24 years of a life sentence for terrorism and treason.
- 2007Android mobile operating system is unveiled by Google.
- 2009U.S. Army Major Nidal Malik Hasan murders 13 and wounds 32 at Fort Hood, Texas in the deadliest mass shooting at a U.S. military installation.
View the complete list of historical events for November 5.
Curious about this Brown Choco Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 5 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cozy Powell, Gemma Garrett, Don Burke, Judge Dread, Howie Day, Mike Jones, George S. Kaufman, Howard Duff, Rob Pilatus, Isabelle Adjani.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 5 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 5, 1981.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Private Eyes by Daryl Hall and John Oates as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 7, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 5, 1916 – Frank Shuster, Canadian comedian, actor, and screenwriter (d. 2002); August 7, 1962 – Alison Brown, American banjo player, songwriter, and producer (Northern Lights); August 14, 1960 – Sarah Brightman, English singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 950