Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of November 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 5, 1981 was a Thursday and it was the 309th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 292 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,857 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 436 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Etta Moten Barnett
- 1913Vivien Leigh
- 1940Elke Sommer
- 1947Quint Davis
- 1963Andrea McArdle
- 1966Georgia Apostolou
- 1973Danniella Westbrook
- 1974Angela Gossow
- 1975Lisa Scott-Lee
- 1979Romi Dames
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 5.
- 1816Ursula Frayne, Irish-Australian nun and missionary (d. 1885)
- 1854Paul Sabatier, French chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1941)
- 1855Léon Teisserenc de Bort, French meteorologist and climatologist (d. 1913)
- 1870Chittaranjan Das, Indian lawyer and politician (d. 1925)
- 1889Andrejs Kapmals, Latvian runner (d. 1994)
- 1894Beardsley Ruml, American economist and author (d. 1960)
- 1905Sajjad Zaheer, Indian author and poet (d. 1973)
- 1939Lobsang Tenzin, Singaporean religious leader, 5th Samdhong Rinpoche
- 1959Tomo Česen, Slovenian mountaineer
- 1977Richard Wright, English footballer and coach
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1138Lý Anh Tông is enthroned as emperor of Vietnam at the age of two, beginning a 37-year reign.
- 1530The St. Felix’s Flood destroys the city of Reimerswaal in the Netherlands.
- 1768Treaty of Fort Stanwix, the purpose of which is to adjust the boundary line between Indian lands and white settlements set forth in the Royal Proclamation of 1763 in the Thirteen Colonies.
- 1854Crimean War: The Battle of Inkerman.
- 1895George B. Selden is granted the first U.S. patent for an automobile.
- 1940World War II: The British armed merchant cruiser, HMS Jervis Bay, is sunk by the German pocket battleship German pocket battleship Admiral Scheer.
- 1945Colombia joins the United Nations.
- 1986USS Rentz, USS Reeves and USS Oldendorf visit Qingdao (Tsing Tao) China – the first US Naval visit to China since 1949.
- 1996Pakistani President Farooq Ahmed Khan Leghari dismisses the government of Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto and dissolves the National Assembly of Pakistan.
- 2003Green River Killer Gary Ridgway pleaded guilty to 48 counts of murder.
View the complete list of historical events for November 5.
Curious about this Peridot? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 5 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brenda Strong, Mary Kay Place, Jaspal Bhatti, Kaori Iida, Kaitlyn Maher, Piotr Wiwczarek, Ray Benson, Kelli Giddish, Shalane McCall, Billy Wilder.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 5 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 5, 1981.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Private Eyes by Daryl Hall and John Oates as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 7, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 8, 1948 – Lorna Heilbron, Scottish actress; January 14, 1924 – Guy Williams, American-Argentinian actor (d. 1989); July 22, 1946 – Mireille Mathieu, French singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 925