Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of November 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 5, 1981 was a Thursday and it was the 309th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 165 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,984 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 440 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Etta Moten Barnett
- 1918Alan Tilvern
- 1928Donald Madden
- 1931Gil Hill
- 1931Ike Turner
- 1937Harris Yulin
- 1967Marcelo D2
- 1971Edmond Leung
- 1976Jeff Klein
- 1996Ryan Ramos
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 5.
- 1549Philippe de Mornay, French author and theologian (d. 1623)
- 1889Andrejs Kapmals, Latvian runner (d. 1994)
- 1920Douglass North, American economist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1945Svetlana Tširkova-Lozovaja, Russian fencer and coach
- 1955Bernard Chazelle, French computer scientist and academic
- 1967Judy Reyes, American actress, singer, and producer
- 1974Jerry Stackhouse, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1981Paul Chapman, Australian footballer
- 1984Nick Folk, American football player
- 1993Hideya Tawada, Japanese actor and model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1757Seven Years’ War: Frederick the Great defeats the allied armies of France and the Holy Roman Empire at the Battle of Rossbach.
- 1911After declaring war on the Ottoman Empire on September 29, 1911, Italy annexes Tripoli and Cyrenaica.
- 1916The Everett massacre takes place in Everett, Washington as political differences lead to a shoot-out between the Industrial Workers of the World organizers and local police.
- 1943World War II: Bombing of the Vatican.
- 1955After being destroyed in World War II, the rebuilt Vienna State Opera reopens with a performance of Beethoven’s Fidelio.
- 1967The Hither Green rail crash in the United Kingdom kills 49 people. Survivors include Robin Gibb of the Bee Gees.
- 1987Govan Mbeki is released from custody after serving 24 years of a life sentence for terrorism and treason.
- 1995André Dallaire attempts to assassinate Prime Minister Jean Chrétien of Canada. He is thwarted when the Prime Minister’s wife locks the door.
- 2003Green River Killer Gary Ridgway pleaded guilty to 48 counts of murder.
- 2013India launches the Mars Orbiter Mission, its first interplanetary probe.
View the complete list of historical events for November 5.
Curious about this Vanilla Pineapple Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 5 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Maria Thayer, Stephen McHattie, Matt Damon, Sizzla, Helene Fischer, Ted Geoghegan, Ellis R. Dungan, Janey Lee Grace, Debelah Morgan, Kane.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 5 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 5, 1981.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Private Eyes by Daryl Hall and John Oates as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 7, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 9, 1955 – Anne Sofie von Otter, Swedish soprano and actress; January 22, 1965 – Chintara Sukapatana, Thai actress; November 14, 1973 – Dana Snyder, American comedian, actor, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 934