Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of November 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 5, 1981 was a Thursday and it was the 309th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 135 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,014 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 441 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Alan Tilvern
- 1928Donald Madden
- 1946Ariel Ureta
- 1955Nestor Serrano
- 1959Bryan Adams
- 1961Intesar Al-Sharah
- 1975Lisa Scott-Lee
- 1976Samuel Page
- 1979Michalis Hatzigiannis
- 1986Diane Medina
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 5.
- 1905Joel McCrea, American actor and singer (d. 1990)
- 1911Marie Osborne Yeats, American actress (d. 2010)
- 1938César Luis Menotti, Argentinian footballer and manager
- 1941Yoshiyuki Tomino, Japanese animator, director, and screenwriter
- 1949Armin Shimerman, American actor
- 1952Bill Walton, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1955Nestor Serrano, American actor
- 1974Angela Gossow, German singer-songwriter (Arch Enemy)
- 1983Juan Morillo, Dominican baseball player
- 1985Alo Dupikov, Estonian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1872Women’s suffrage in the United States: In defiance of the law, suffragist Susan B. Anthony votes for the first time, and is later fined $100.
- 1911After declaring war on the Ottoman Empire on September 29, 1911, Italy annexes Tripoli and Cyrenaica.
- 1913King Otto of Bavaria is deposed by his cousin, Prince Regent Ludwig, who assumes the title Ludwig III.
- 1916The Kingdom of Poland is proclaimed by the Act of 5th November of the emperors of Germany and Austria-Hungary.
- 1943World War II: Bombing of the Vatican.
- 1950Korean War: British and Australian forces from the 27th British Commonwealth Brigade successfully halted the advancing Chinese 117th Division during the Battle of Pakchon.
- 1970Vietnam War: The United States Military Assistance Command in Vietnam reports the lowest weekly American soldier death toll in five years (24).
- 1996Pakistani President Farooq Ahmed Khan Leghari dismisses the government of Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto and dissolves the National Assembly of Pakistan.
- 2006Saddam Hussein, former president of Iraq, and his co-defendants Barzan Ibrahim al-Tikriti and Awad Hamed al-Bandar are sentenced to death in the al-Dujail trial for the role in the massacre of the 148 Shi'a Muslims in 1982.
- 2007China’s first lunar satellite, Chang'e 1 goes into orbit around the Moon.
View the complete list of historical events for November 5.
Curious about this Pistachio? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 5 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Santiago Cabrera, Betty Comden, Kay Hanley, Rick Baker, Milo O'Shea, Jimmy Barnes, Lynda La Plante, Oliver Stone, Pascal Greggory, Topher Grace.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 5 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 5, 1981.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Private Eyes by Daryl Hall and John Oates as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 7, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 1, 1996 – Cymphonique Miller, American actress and singer; July 3, 1965 – Connie Nielsen, Danish-American actress; September 8, 1967 – Kimberly Peirce, American director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 949