Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of November 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 5, 1981 was a Thursday and it was the 309th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 220 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,929 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 438 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Roy Rogers
- 1918Alan Tilvern
- 1938Joe Dassin
- 1946Herman Brood
- 1957Mike Score
- 1960Tilda Swinton
- 1968Aitana Sánchez-Gijón
- 1971Chris Addison
- 1985Kate DeAraugo
- 1996Ryan Ramos
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 5.
- 1701Pietro Longhi, Venetian painter and educator (d. 1785)
- 1905Joel McCrea, American actor and singer (d. 1990)
- 1911Marie Osborne Yeats, American actress (d. 2010)
- 1938César Luis Menotti, Argentinian footballer and manager
- 1943Percy Hobson, Australian high jumper
- 1963Brian Wheat, American bass player and songwriter (Tesla)
- 1967Marcelo D2, Brazilian rapper (Planet Hemp)
- 1971Sergei Berezin, Russian ice hockey player
- 1978Bubba Watson, American golfer
- 1981Ümit Ergirdi, Turkish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1862American Indian Wars: In Minnesota, 303 Dakota warriors are found guilty of rape and murder of whites and are sentenced to hang. 38 are ultimately executed and the others reprieved.
- 1872Women’s suffrage in the United States: In defiance of the law, suffragist Susan B. Anthony votes for the first time, and is later fined $100.
- 1912Woodrow Wilson is elected to the presidency of the United States.
- 1916The Kingdom of Poland is proclaimed by the Act of 5th November of the emperors of Germany and Austria-Hungary.
- 1917October Revolution: In Tallinn, Estonia, Communist leader Jaan Anvelt leads revolutionaries in overthrowing the Provisional Government (As Estonia and Russia are still using the Julian calendar, subsequent period references show an October 23 date).
- 1945Colombia joins the United Nations.
- 1986USS Rentz, USS Reeves and USS Oldendorf visit Qingdao (Tsing Tao) China – the first US Naval visit to China since 1949.
- 1987Govan Mbeki is released from custody after serving 24 years of a life sentence for terrorism and treason.
- 2006Saddam Hussein, former president of Iraq, and his co-defendants Barzan Ibrahim al-Tikriti and Awad Hamed al-Bandar are sentenced to death in the al-Dujail trial for the role in the massacre of the 148 Shi'a Muslims in 1982.
- 2007Android mobile operating system is unveiled by Google.
View the complete list of historical events for November 5.
Curious about this White Drizzle Fractus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 5 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Liza Minnelli, Sly Stone, Norma Aleandro, Mao Miyaji, Sandra Voe, Jerzy Grotowski, Myrna Braza, Gareth Hunt, Beverly Lee, Helen Kane.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 5 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 5, 1981.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Private Eyes by Daryl Hall and John Oates as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 7, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 17, 1989 – Tokio Emoto, Japanese actor; February 10, 1991 – Emma Roberts, American actress and singer; April 10, 1930 – Spede Pasanen, Finnish actor, director, and producer (d. 2001).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 961