Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of November 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 5, 1989 was a Sunday and it was the 309th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 223 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,004 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 339 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Alan Tilvern
- 1941Art Garfunkel
- 1948Peter Hammill
- 1955Nestor Serrano
- 1958Don Falcone
- 1966Georgia Apostolou
- 1967Marcelo D2
- 1968Aitana Sánchez-Gijón
- 1993Hideya Tawada
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 5.
- 1818Benjamin Butler, American general, lawyer, and politician, 33rd Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1893)
- 1890Jan Zrzavý, Czech painter and illustrator (d. 1977)
- 1935Lester Piggott, English jockey
- 1946Ken Whaley, Austrian-English bass player and songwriter (Help Yourself, Ducks Deluxe, and Man) (d. 2013)
- 1961Intesar Al-Sharah, Kuwaiti actress
- 1971Dana Jacobson, American sportscaster
- 1971Mårten Olander, Swedish golfer
- 1973Gráinne Seoige, Irish journalist
- 1974Angela Gossow, German singer-songwriter (Arch Enemy)
- 1986Nodiko Tatishvili, Georgian singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1138Lý Anh Tông is enthroned as emperor of Vietnam at the age of two, beginning a 37-year reign.
- 1530The St. Felix’s Flood destroys the city of Reimerswaal in the Netherlands.
- 1811Salvadoran priest José Matías Delgado, rings the bells of La Merced church in San Salvador, calling for insurrection and launching the 1811 Independence Movement.
- 1831Nat Turner, American slave leader, is tried, convicted, and sentenced to death in Virginia.
- 1911After declaring war on the Ottoman Empire on September 29, 1911, Italy annexes Tripoli and Cyrenaica.
- 1955After being destroyed in World War II, the rebuilt Vienna State Opera reopens with a performance of Beethoven’s Fidelio.
- 1987Govan Mbeki is released from custody after serving 24 years of a life sentence for terrorism and treason.
- 1990Rabbi Meir Kahane, founder of the far-right Kach movement, is shot dead after a speech at a New York City hotel.
- 1995André Dallaire attempts to assassinate Prime Minister Jean Chrétien of Canada. He is thwarted when the Prime Minister’s wife locks the door.
- 2009U.S. Army Major Nidal Malik Hasan murders 13 and wounds 32 at Fort Hood, Texas in the deadliest mass shooting at a U.S. military installation.
View the complete list of historical events for November 5.
Curious about this Grape? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 5 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rainn Wilson, Joey Lauren Adams, Reggie Jackson, Carson Whitsett, Beth Orton, Jeff Rawle, Nükhet Duru, Shane Scott, Danny Kalb, Larry Scott.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 5 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 5, 1989.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was When I See You Smile by Bad English as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 11, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 20, 1948 – Alan Parsons, English keyboard player and producer (The Alan Parsons Project); July 11, 1993 – Georgia Henshaw, Welsh actress; June 2, 1932 – Sammy Turner, American singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 946