Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of November 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 5, 1989 was a Sunday and it was the 309th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 196 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,031 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 340 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935David Battley
- 1942Pierangelo Bertoli
- 1946Gram Parsons
- 1946Herman Brood
- 1963Tatum O'Neal
- 1964Gabby Concepcion
- 1965Famke Janssen
- 1975Lisa Scott-Lee
- 1985Kate DeAraugo
- 1989Enchong Dee
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 5.
- 1851Charles Dupuy, French academic and politician, 60th Prime Minister of France (d. 1923)
- 1857Ida Tarbell, American journalist, author, and educator (d. 1944)
- 1883P Moe Nin, Burmese writer (d. 1940)
- 1889Andrejs Kapmals, Latvian runner (d. 1994)
- 1895Charles MacArthur, American playwright and screenwriter (d. 1956)
- 1920Tommy Godwin, American-English cyclist and coach (d. 2012)
- 1921Georges Cziffra, Hungarian pianist and composer (d. 1994)
- 1970Tamzin Outhwaite, English actress
- 1971Sergei Berezin, Russian ice hockey player
- 1977Maarten Tjallingii, Dutch cyclist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1530The St. Felix’s Flood destroys the city of Reimerswaal in the Netherlands.
- 1605Gunpowder Plot: Guy Fawkes is arrested.
- 1811Salvadoran priest José Matías Delgado, rings the bells of La Merced church in San Salvador, calling for insurrection and launching the 1811 Independence Movement.
- 1854Crimean War: The Battle of Inkerman.
- 1872Women’s suffrage in the United States: In defiance of the law, suffragist Susan B. Anthony votes for the first time, and is later fined $100.
- 1914World War I: France and the British Empire declare war on the Ottoman Empire.
- 1916The Kingdom of Poland is proclaimed by the Act of 5th November of the emperors of Germany and Austria-Hungary.
- 1943World War II: Bombing of the Vatican.
- 1970Vietnam War: The United States Military Assistance Command in Vietnam reports the lowest weekly American soldier death toll in five years (24).
- 1990Rabbi Meir Kahane, founder of the far-right Kach movement, is shot dead after a speech at a New York City hotel.
View the complete list of historical events for November 5.
Curious about this Cherry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 5 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Koepp, Amitabh Bhattacharjee, Yim Jae-beom, Mr. T, Supriya Pathak, Derek Shulman, David Sparrow, Erik Brann, Wally Cox, Claude Chabrol.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 5 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 5, 1989.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was When I See You Smile by Bad English as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 11, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 16, 1941 – Joe Butler, American singer, autoharp player, and drummer (The Lovin' Spoonful); July 30, 1955 – Rat Scabies, English drummer and producer (The Damned and Vicious White Kids); October 6, 1972 – Daniel Cavanagh, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Anathema).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 922