Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of November 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 5, 1989 was a Sunday and it was the 309th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 40 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,187 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 345 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Victor Argo
- 1946Gram Parsons
- 1948Peter Hammill
- 1957Jon-Erik Hexum
- 1965Famke Janssen
- 1976Jeff Klein
- 1976Sebastian Arcelus
- 1982Rob Swire
- 1986Nodiko Tatishvili
- 1987Kevin Jonas
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 5.
- 1901Etta Moten Barnett, American actress and singer (d. 2004)
- 1904Cooney Weiland, Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 1985)
- 1917Jacqueline Auriol, French pilot (d. 2000)
- 1921Georges Cziffra, Hungarian pianist and composer (d. 1994)
- 1928Donald Madden, American actor (d. 1983)
- 1931Leonard Herzenberg, American immunologist, geneticist, and academic (d. 2013)
- 1961Alan G. Poindexter, American captain, pilot, and astronaut (d. 2012)
- 1963Tatum O'Neal, American actress and author
- 1965Atul Gawande, American surgeon and journalist
- 1989Andrew Boyce, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1780French-American forces under Colonel LaBalme are defeated by Miami Chief Little Turtle.
- 1831Nat Turner, American slave leader, is tried, convicted, and sentenced to death in Virginia.
- 1895George B. Selden is granted the first U.S. patent for an automobile.
- 1913King Otto of Bavaria is deposed by his cousin, Prince Regent Ludwig, who assumes the title Ludwig III.
- 1917St. Tikhon of Moscow is elected the Patriarch of Moscow and of the Russian Orthodox Church.
- 1925Secret agent Sidney Reilly, the first “super-spy” of the 20th century, is executed by the OGPU, the secret police of the Soviet Union.
- 1986USS Rentz, USS Reeves and USS Oldendorf visit Qingdao (Tsing Tao) China – the first US Naval visit to China since 1949.
- 1990Rabbi Meir Kahane, founder of the far-right Kach movement, is shot dead after a speech at a New York City hotel.
- 1995André Dallaire attempts to assassinate Prime Minister Jean Chrétien of Canada. He is thwarted when the Prime Minister’s wife locks the door.
- 2013India launches the Mars Orbiter Mission, its first interplanetary probe.
View the complete list of historical events for November 5.
Curious about this Banana Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 5 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pablo Portillo, Charles B. Pierce, Zoltán Buday, Cindy Wilson, Sheri Moon Zombie, Dick Clement, Mathieu Kassovitz, Raymond Ochoa, Jessica Hsuan, Alan Carr.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 5 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 5, 1989.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was When I See You Smile by Bad English as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 11, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 22, 1955 – Keiko Takahashi, Japanese actress; December 29, 1959 – Martin Moran, American actor and author; September 7, 1954 – Corbin Bernsen, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 974