Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of November 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 5, 1989 was a Sunday and it was the 309th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 293 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,934 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 337 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Gil Hill
- 1931Ike Turner
- 1936Uwe Seeler
- 1943Sam Shepard
- 1946Herman Brood
- 1949Jimmie Spheeris
- 1968Sam Rockwell
- 1974Angela Gossow
- 1980Eva González
- 1986Nodiko Tatishvili
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 5.
- 1666Attilio Ariosti, Italian viola player and composer (d. 1729)
- 1926John Berger, English author, poet, painter, and critic
- 1934Victor Argo, American actor and singer (d. 2004)
- 1935Christopher Wood, English author and screenwriter (d. 2015)
- 1947Quint Davis, American director and producer
- 1963Tatum O'Neal, American actress and author
- 1971Edmond Leung, Hong Kong singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Big Four)
- 1973Peter Emmerich, American illustrator and educator
- 1983David Pipe, Welsh footballer
- 1986BoA, South Korean singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1605Gunpowder Plot: Guy Fawkes is arrested.
- 1780French-American forces under Colonel LaBalme are defeated by Miami Chief Little Turtle.
- 1854Crimean War: The Battle of Inkerman.
- 1912Woodrow Wilson is elected to the presidency of the United States.
- 1917St. Tikhon of Moscow is elected the Patriarch of Moscow and of the Russian Orthodox Church.
- 1970Vietnam War: The United States Military Assistance Command in Vietnam reports the lowest weekly American soldier death toll in five years (24).
- 1995André Dallaire attempts to assassinate Prime Minister Jean Chrétien of Canada. He is thwarted when the Prime Minister’s wife locks the door.
- 1996Pakistani President Farooq Ahmed Khan Leghari dismisses the government of Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto and dissolves the National Assembly of Pakistan.
- 2003Green River Killer Gary Ridgway pleaded guilty to 48 counts of murder.
- 2007China’s first lunar satellite, Chang'e 1 goes into orbit around the Moon.
View the complete list of historical events for November 5.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 5 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Don Matheson, R. L. Burnside, Elvir Laković Laka, Greg Morris, David Vanian, Dane Witherspoon, Cori Yarckin, Susannah Doyle, K. Bikram Singh, Terry Hands.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 5 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 5, 1989.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was When I See You Smile by Bad English as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 11, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 28, 1940 – Susan Harris, American screenwriter and producer; May 23, 1919 – Betty Garrett, American actress, singer, and dancer (d. 2011); September 12, 1982 – Nana Ozaki, Japanese model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 901