Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of November 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 5, 1989 was a Sunday and it was the 309th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 159 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,068 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 341 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Alan Tilvern
- 1937Harris Yulin
- 1947Quint Davis
- 1967Judy Reyes
- 1968Sam Rockwell
- 1973Danniella Westbrook
- 1976Jeff Klein
- 1993Hideya Tawada
- 1996Ryan Ramos
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 5.
- 1722William Byron, 5th Baron Byron, English lieutenant and politician (d. 1798)
- 1851Charles Dupuy, French academic and politician, 60th Prime Minister of France (d. 1923)
- 1857Ida Tarbell, American journalist, author, and educator (d. 1944)
- 1884James Elroy Flecker, English author, poet, and playwright (d. 1915)
- 1949Armin Shimerman, American actor
- 1950James Kennedy, American psychologist and author
- 1963Hans Gillhaus, Dutch footballer
- 1973Peter Emmerich, American illustrator and educator
- 1978Xavier Tondo, Spanish cyclist (d. 2011)
- 1988Virat Kohli, Indian cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1768Treaty of Fort Stanwix, the purpose of which is to adjust the boundary line between Indian lands and white settlements set forth in the Royal Proclamation of 1763 in the Thirteen Colonies.
- 1811Salvadoran priest José Matías Delgado, rings the bells of La Merced church in San Salvador, calling for insurrection and launching the 1811 Independence Movement.
- 1862American Indian Wars: In Minnesota, 303 Dakota warriors are found guilty of rape and murder of whites and are sentenced to hang. 38 are ultimately executed and the others reprieved.
- 1911After declaring war on the Ottoman Empire on September 29, 1911, Italy annexes Tripoli and Cyrenaica.
- 1913King Otto of Bavaria is deposed by his cousin, Prince Regent Ludwig, who assumes the title Ludwig III.
- 1943World War II: Bombing of the Vatican.
- 1955After being destroyed in World War II, the rebuilt Vienna State Opera reopens with a performance of Beethoven’s Fidelio.
- 1983Byford Dolphin diving bell accident kills five and leaves one severely injured.
- 1990Rabbi Meir Kahane, founder of the far-right Kach movement, is shot dead after a speech at a New York City hotel.
- 2006Saddam Hussein, former president of Iraq, and his co-defendants Barzan Ibrahim al-Tikriti and Awad Hamed al-Bandar are sentenced to death in the al-Dujail trial for the role in the massacre of the 148 Shi'a Muslims in 1982.
View the complete list of historical events for November 5.
Curious about this Durian Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 5 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Patty Waters, Mary Jo Slater, Ryouta Murai, Kim Ryeowook, Norman Blake, Lamar Odom, Tatsuhisa Suzuki, Phil Baron, Bruno Nogueira, Joem Bascon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 5 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 5, 1989.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was When I See You Smile by Bad English as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 11, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 23, 1969 – Robin Padilla, Filipino actor, martial artist, and screenwriter; March 25, 1942 – Richard O'Brien, English actor and screenwriter; September 29, 1956 – Suzzy Roche, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress (The Roches).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 970