Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of November 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 5, 1989 was a Sunday and it was the 309th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 257 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,970 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 338 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Marie Osborne Yeats
- 1947Peter Noone
- 1958Robert Patrick
- 1960René Froger
- 1966Georgia Apostolou
- 1968Aitana Sánchez-Gijón
- 1976Jeff Klein
- 1983Alexa Chung
- 1993Hideya Tawada
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 5.
- 1271Ghazan, Mongol ruler (d. 1304)
- 1939Lobsang Tenzin, Singaporean religious leader, 5th Samdhong Rinpoche
- 1945Aleka Papariga, Greek accountant and politician
- 1949Armin Shimerman, American actor
- 1958Robert Patrick, American actor and producer
- 1971Mårten Olander, Swedish golfer
- 1976Samuel Page, American actor
- 1979Romi Dames, Japanese-American actress
- 1981Paul Chapman, Australian footballer
- 1987O. J. Mayo, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1757Seven Years’ War: Frederick the Great defeats the allied armies of France and the Holy Roman Empire at the Battle of Rossbach.
- 1831Nat Turner, American slave leader, is tried, convicted, and sentenced to death in Virginia.
- 1862American Indian Wars: In Minnesota, 303 Dakota warriors are found guilty of rape and murder of whites and are sentenced to hang. 38 are ultimately executed and the others reprieved.
- 1912Woodrow Wilson is elected to the presidency of the United States.
- 1940World War II: The British armed merchant cruiser, HMS Jervis Bay, is sunk by the German pocket battleship German pocket battleship Admiral Scheer.
- 1970Vietnam War: The United States Military Assistance Command in Vietnam reports the lowest weekly American soldier death toll in five years (24).
- 1990Rabbi Meir Kahane, founder of the far-right Kach movement, is shot dead after a speech at a New York City hotel.
- 1996Pakistani President Farooq Ahmed Khan Leghari dismisses the government of Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto and dissolves the National Assembly of Pakistan.
- 2003Green River Killer Gary Ridgway pleaded guilty to 48 counts of murder.
- 2013India launches the Mars Orbiter Mission, its first interplanetary probe.
View the complete list of historical events for November 5.
Curious about this Terrene Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 5 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jaime Pressly, Greg Serano, Rika Ishikawa, Martin Sheen, Emma Samms, Darko Rundek, Chiwa Saitō, Stephanie Morgenstern, Garrett Hedlund, John Driscoll.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 5 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 5, 1989.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was When I See You Smile by Bad English as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 11, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 12, 1995 – Luke Benward, American actor and singer; August 23, 1966 – Charley Boorman, English actor and producer; December 26, 1966 – Jay Yuenger, American guitarist and producer (White Zombie).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 924