Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of November 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 6, 1916 was a Monday and it was the 311st day of the year 1916. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 136 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,754 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,245 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Jonathan Harris
- 1949Nigel Havers
- 1961Florent Pagny
- 1963Rozz Williams
- 1972Thandie Newton
- 1983Janette McBride
- 1986Katie Leclerc
- 1990Kris Wu
- 1997Hero Fiennes-Tiffin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 6.
- 1550Karin Månsdotter, Swedish wife of Eric XIV of Sweden (d. 1612)
- 1753Mikhail Kozlovsky, Russian sculptor (d. 1802)
- 1876Everett Shinn, American painter (d. 1953)
- 1925Michel Bouquet, French actor
- 1938Mack Jones, American baseball player (d. 2004)
- 1966Peter DeLuise, American actor and director
- 1972Garry Flitcroft, English footballer and manager
- 1973Nell McAndrew, English model and runner
- 1979Lamar Odom, American basketball player and actor
- 1990Dorothea Barth Jörgensen, Swedish model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1861American Civil War: Jefferson Davis is elected president of the Confederate States of America.
- 1913Mohandas Gandhi is arrested while leading a march of Indian miners in South Africa.
- 1918The Second Polish Republic is proclaimed.
- 1935Edwin Armstrong presents his paper “A Method of Reducing Disturbances in Radio Signaling by a System of Frequency Modulation” to the New York section of the Institute of Radio Engineers.
- 1935Parker Brothers acquires the forerunner patents for Monopoly from Elizabeth Magie.
- 1939World War II: Sonderaktion Krakau takes place.
- 1947Meet the Press makes its television debut (the show went to a weekly schedule on September 12, 1948).
- 1985In Colombia, leftist guerrillas of the 19th of April Movement seize control of the Palace of Justice in Bogotá, eventually killing 115 people, 11 of them Supreme Court justices.
- 1986Sumburgh disaster: A British International Helicopters Boeing 234LR Chinook crashes sortfrac 2 miles east of Sumburgh Airport killing 45 people. It is the deadliest civilian helicopter crash on record.
- 1995Cleveland Browns relocation controversy: Art Modell announces that he signed a deal that would relocate the Cleveland Browns to Baltimore to become the Baltimore Ravens, the first time the city had a football team since 1983 when they were the Baltimore Colts.
View the complete list of historical events for November 6.
Curious about this Green Apple? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 6 and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vic Chou, Hans E. Wallman, Romola Garai, Kim Hyun-joo, Gabriel Valenciano, Lillian Müller, Steven Shane McDonald, Alan Scarfe, Ana Mulvoy-Ten, Nils Lofgren.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 6 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 6, 1916.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 29, 1947 – Ted Danson, American actor and producer; March 7, 1962 – Irma Adlawan, Filipino actress; September 22, 1982 – Billie Piper, English actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 888