Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of November 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 6, 1916 was a Monday and it was the 311st day of the year 1916. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 75 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,815 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,247 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1947Carolyn Seymour
- 1949Brad Davis
- 1965Valérie Benguigui
- 1970Ethan Hawke
- 1972Rebecca Romijn
- 1976Jodi Martin
- 1978Jolina Magdangal
- 1979Myolie Wu
- 1983Jon Hume
- 1989Shaina Magdayao
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 6.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 6.
- 1855E. S. Gosney, American philanthropist and eugenicist, founded the Human Betterment Foundation (d. 1942)
- 1894Opal Kunz, American pilot and activist (d. 1967)
- 1897Jack O'Connor, English cricketer (d. 1977)
- 1903June Marlowe, American actress (d. 1984)
- 1923Don Lusher, English trombonist and bandleader (d. 2006)
- 1930Tom Hornbein, American anesthesiologist and mountaineer
- 1946Sally Field, American actress, singer, and producer
- 1955William H. McRaven, former commander of the United States Special Operations Command.
- 1968Jerry Yang, Taiwanese-American businessman, co-founded Yahoo!
- 1985Ettore Marchi, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 6.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1789Pope Pius VI appoints Father John Carroll as the first Catholic bishop in the United States.
- 1856Scenes of Clerical Life, the first work of fiction by the author later known as George Eliot, is submitted for publication.
- 1918The Second Polish Republic is proclaimed.
- 1928Arnold Rothstein, the head of the Jewish mob in New York, was shot and mortally wounded on November 4, and died on November 6. He was assassinated by George “Hump” McManus, for failing to pay a large gambling debt.
- 1934Memphis, Tennessee becomes the first major city to join the Tennessee Valley Authority.
- 1935Edwin Armstrong presents his paper “A Method of Reducing Disturbances in Radio Signaling by a System of Frequency Modulation” to the New York section of the Institute of Radio Engineers.
- 1939World War II: Sonderaktion Krakau takes place.
- 1944Plutonium is first produced at the Hanford Atomic Facility and subsequently used in the Fat Man atomic bomb dropped on Nagasaki, Japan.
- 1965Cuba and the United States formally agree to begin an airlift for Cubans who want to go to the United States. By 1971, 250,000 Cubans had made use of this program.
- 1999Australians vote to keep the Head of the Commonwealth as their head of state in the Australian republic referendum.
View the complete list of historical events for November 6.
Curious about this Black Cookie Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 6 and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Antony Hegarty, Wadih El Safi, Gregory Smith, Shiloh Strong, Phil Arnold, Anna Gunn, Dixie Carter, Heather Carolin, Helen Flanagan, Andrew Denton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 6 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 6, 1916.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 16, 1971 – Ed Kowalczyk, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Live); July 8, 1968 – Billy Crudup, American actor and singer; December 12, 1944 – Zoe Laskari, Greek model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,045