Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of November 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 6, 1916 was a Monday and it was the 311st day of the year 1916. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 259 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,631 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,241 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1882Thomas H. Ince
- 1970Ethan Hawke
- 1972Rebecca Romijn
- 1974Zoe McLellan
- 1978Daniella Cicarelli
- 1979Gerli Padar
- 1979Myolie Wu
- 1982Steve Millar
- 1983Jon Hume
- 1992Kim Yura
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 6.
- 1854John Philip Sousa, American commander, composer, and conductor (d. 1932)
- 1926Haradhan Bandopadhyay, Bangladeshi-Indian actor (d. 2013)
- 1932François Englert, Belgian physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1939Michael Schwerner, American activist (d. 1964)
- 1948Sidney Blumenthal, American journalist
- 1949Arturo Sandoval, Cuban trumpet player, pianist, and composer (Irakere)
- 1967Rebecca Schaeffer, American actress (d. 1989)
- 1974Zoe McLellan, American actress
- 1986Katie Leclerc, American actress
- 1990Kris Wu, Chinese rapper, singer, songwriter and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1856Scenes of Clerical Life, the first work of fiction by the author later known as George Eliot, is submitted for publication.
- 1865American Civil War: CSS Shenandoah is the last Confederate combat unit to surrender after circumnavigating the globe on a cruise on which it sank or captured 37 unarmed merchant vessels.
- 1928Arnold Rothstein, the head of the Jewish mob in New York, was shot and mortally wounded on November 4, and died on November 6. He was assassinated by George “Hump” McManus, for failing to pay a large gambling debt.
- 1935Parker Brothers acquires the forerunner patents for Monopoly from Elizabeth Magie.
- 1943World War II: The Soviet Red Army recaptures Kiev. Before withdrawing, the Germans destroy most of the city’s ancient buildings.
- 1947Meet the Press makes its television debut (the show went to a weekly schedule on September 12, 1948).
- 1975Green March begins: Three hundred thousand unarmed Moroccans converge on the southern city of Tarfaya and wait for a signal from King Hassan II of Morocco to cross into Western Sahara.
- 1991The last Kuwaiti oil field fire is extinguished.
- 1995Cleveland Browns relocation controversy: Art Modell announces that he signed a deal that would relocate the Cleveland Browns to Baltimore to become the Baltimore Ravens, the first time the city had a football team since 1983 when they were the Baltimore Colts.
- 1995The Rova of Antananarivo, home of the sovereigns of Madagascar from the 16th to 19th centuries, is destroyed by fire.
View the complete list of historical events for November 6.
Curious about this Glazed Purple Calypso? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 6 and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nell Gwyn, Dawud Wharnsby, Lalah Hathaway, Charles Kay, Glynn Turman, Tomoya Nagase, Tiwa Savage, David R. Ellis, Mio Takeuchi, June Keithley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 6 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 6, 1916.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 29, 1916 – Budd Boetticher, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2001); April 6, 1990 – Charlie McDermott, American actor; August 6, 1952 – Ton Scherpenzeel, Dutch keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (Kayak Camel, and Earth and Fire).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 942