Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of November 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 6, 1916 was a Monday and it was the 311st day of the year 1916. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 289 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,601 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,240 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Jonathan Harris
- 1925Michel Bouquet
- 1932Stonewall Jackson
- 1937Leo Goeke
- 1949Brad Davis
- 1962Aznil Nawawi
- 1964Arkie Whiteley
- 1978Daniella Cicarelli
- 1989Shaina Magdayao
- 1997Hero Fiennes-Tiffin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 6.
- 1851Charles Dow, American journalist and economist (d. 1902)
- 1886Ida Barney, American astronomer (d. 1982)
- 1887Walter Johnson, American baseball player and manager (d. 1946)
- 1931Mike Nichols, German-American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2014)
- 1931Peter Collins, English race car driver (d. 1958)
- 1966Peter DeLuise, American actor and director
- 1968Kelly Rutherford, American actress
- 1978Zak Morioka, Brazilian race car driver
- 1979Marc Abaya, Filipino musician, actor, VJ, and host (Sandwich and Kjwan)
- 1990Dorothea Barth Jörgensen, Swedish model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1528Shipwrecked Spanish conquistador Álvar Núñez Cabeza de Vaca becomes the first known European to set foot in the area that would become Texas.
- 1856Scenes of Clerical Life, the first work of fiction by the author later known as George Eliot, is submitted for publication.
- 1942World War II: Carlson’s patrol during the Guadalcanal Campaign begins.
- 1944Plutonium is first produced at the Hanford Atomic Facility and subsequently used in the Fat Man atomic bomb dropped on Nagasaki, Japan.
- 1962Apartheid: The United Nations General Assembly passes a resolution condemning South Africa’s apartheid policies and calls for all UN member states to cease military and economic relations with the nation.
- 1963Vietnam War: Following the November 1 coup and execution of President Ngo Dinh Diem, coup leader General Dương Văn Minh takes over leadership of South Vietnam.
- 1975Green March begins: Three hundred thousand unarmed Moroccans converge on the southern city of Tarfaya and wait for a signal from King Hassan II of Morocco to cross into Western Sahara.
- 1977The Kelly Barnes Dam, located above Toccoa Falls Bible College near Toccoa, Georgia, fails, killing 39.
- 1985In Colombia, leftist guerrillas of the 19th of April Movement seize control of the Palace of Justice in Bogotá, eventually killing 115 people, 11 of them Supreme Court justices.
- 1986Sumburgh disaster: A British International Helicopters Boeing 234LR Chinook crashes sortfrac 2 miles east of Sumburgh Airport killing 45 people. It is the deadliest civilian helicopter crash on record.
View the complete list of historical events for November 6.
Curious about this Black Cookie Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 6 and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Juliet Cesario, Denise Pearson, Constance Dowling, Mitchell Lichtenstein, John Lilley, Supriya Pathak, Risa Hirako, Angela Baddeley, Lupe Vélez, Kanan Devi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 6 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 6, 1916.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 9, 1991 – Mitchel Musso, American actor and singer; May 21, 1915 – Cathleen Cordell, American actress (d. 1997); April 30, 1965 – Adrian Pasdar, American actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 939