Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of November 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 6, 1916 was a Monday and it was the 311st day of the year 1916. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 228 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,662 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,242 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Frank Carson
- 1937Joe Warfield
- 1947Jim Rosenthal
- 1948Glenn Frey
- 1957Lori Singer
- 1962Aznil Nawawi
- 1976Mike Herrera
- 1978Daniella Cicarelli
- 1978Sandrine Blancke
- 1979Marc Abaya
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 6.
- 1391Edmund Mortimer, 5th Earl of March, English politician (d. 1425)
- 1494Suleiman the Magnificent, Ottoman sultan (d. 1566)
- 1753Jean-Baptiste Bréval, French cellist and composer (d. 1823)
- 1929June Squibb, American actress
- 1930Tom Hornbein, American anesthesiologist and mountaineer
- 1962Aznil Nawawi, Malaysian actor and singer
- 1964Greg Graffin, American singer-songwriter and producer (Bad Religion)
- 1968Caesar Meadows, American cartoonist
- 1972Thandie Newton, English actress and singer
- 1987Ana Ivanovic, Serbian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1856Scenes of Clerical Life, the first work of fiction by the author later known as George Eliot, is submitted for publication.
- 1913Mohandas Gandhi is arrested while leading a march of Indian miners in South Africa.
- 1935Parker Brothers acquires the forerunner patents for Monopoly from Elizabeth Magie.
- 1941World War II: Soviet leader Joseph Stalin addresses the Soviet Union for only the second time during his 27-year rule. He falsely states that even though 350,000 troops were killed in German attacks so far, the Germans had lost 4.5 million soldiers and that Soviet victory was near.
- 1947Meet the Press makes its television debut (the show went to a weekly schedule on September 12, 1948).
- 1962Apartheid: The United Nations General Assembly passes a resolution condemning South Africa’s apartheid policies and calls for all UN member states to cease military and economic relations with the nation.
- 1963Vietnam War: Following the November 1 coup and execution of President Ngo Dinh Diem, coup leader General Dương Văn Minh takes over leadership of South Vietnam.
- 1971The United States Atomic Energy Commission tests the largest U.S. underground hydrogen bomb, code-named Cannikin, on Amchitka Island in the Aleutians.
- 1977The Kelly Barnes Dam, located above Toccoa Falls Bible College near Toccoa, Georgia, fails, killing 39.
- 2012Tammy Baldwin becomes the first openly gay politician to be elected to the United States Senate.
View the complete list of historical events for November 6.
Curious about this Lime Green Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 6 and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Winsor Harmon, Shiloh Strong, Christian Beranek, Rick Derringer, The Singing Nun, Elliott Yamin, Paul Kelly, William Boyd, John Sayles, Shannen Doherty.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 6 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 6, 1916.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 4, 1976 – Sabrina Sabrok, Argentinian model, singer, and television host; August 5, 1998 – Mimi Keene, English actress; September 13, 1985 – Emi Suzuki, Chinese-Japanese model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 916