Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of November 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 6, 1950 was a Monday and it was the 310th day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 257 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,215 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 820 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903June Marlowe
- 1937Joe Warfield
- 1947Carolyn Seymour
- 1948Glenn Frey
- 1957Lori Singer
- 1958Trace Beaulieu
- 1973Nell McAndrew
- 1976Jodi Martin
- 1982Steve Millar
- 1988Conchita Wurst
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 6.
- 1494Suleiman the Magnificent, Ottoman sultan (d. 1566)
- 1753Jean-Baptiste Bréval, French cellist and composer (d. 1823)
- 1876Everett Shinn, American painter (d. 1953)
- 1930Tom Hornbein, American anesthesiologist and mountaineer
- 1932François Englert, Belgian physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1966Peter DeLuise, American actor and director
- 1976Mike Herrera, American singer-songwriter and bass player (MxPx and Mike Herrera’s Tumbledown)
- 1978Sandrine Blancke, Belgian actress
- 1981Lee Dong-wook, South Korean actor
- 1988Emma Stone, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1789Pope Pius VI appoints Father John Carroll as the first Catholic bishop in the United States.
- 1856Scenes of Clerical Life, the first work of fiction by the author later known as George Eliot, is submitted for publication.
- 1917World War I: Third Battle of Ypres ends: After three months of fierce fighting, Canadian forces take Passchendaele in Belgium.
- 1918The Second Polish Republic is proclaimed.
- 1934Memphis, Tennessee becomes the first major city to join the Tennessee Valley Authority.
- 1935Edwin Armstrong presents his paper “A Method of Reducing Disturbances in Radio Signaling by a System of Frequency Modulation” to the New York section of the Institute of Radio Engineers.
- 1962Apartheid: The United Nations General Assembly passes a resolution condemning South Africa’s apartheid policies and calls for all UN member states to cease military and economic relations with the nation.
- 1975Green March begins: Three hundred thousand unarmed Moroccans converge on the southern city of Tarfaya and wait for a signal from King Hassan II of Morocco to cross into Western Sahara.
- 1986Sumburgh disaster: A British International Helicopters Boeing 234LR Chinook crashes sortfrac 2 miles east of Sumburgh Airport killing 45 people. It is the deadliest civilian helicopter crash on record.
- 1991The last Kuwaiti oil field fire is extinguished.
View the complete list of historical events for November 6.
Curious about this Fifth Avenue Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 6 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Denis Dallan, Mami Higashiyama, Peter Krause, Kalenna Harper, David Opatoshu, Daphne Blunt, Sienna Miller, Fee Waybill, İnci Türkay, Ken Takakura.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 6 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 6, 1950.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 7, 1962 – Simon Day, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter; April 26, 1973 – Jules Naudet, French-American director and producer; January 17, 1960 – Chatchai Plengpanich, Thai actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 911