Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of November 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 6, 1950 was a Monday and it was the 310th day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 163 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,309 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 823 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Jonathan Harris
- 1931Mike Nichols
- 1933Gordon Wharmby
- 1958Trace Beaulieu
- 1964Arkie Whiteley
- 1978Daniella Cicarelli
- 1978Taryn Manning
- 1979Lamar Odom
- 1986Katie Leclerc
- 1997Hero Fiennes-Tiffin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 6.
- 1391Edmund Mortimer, 5th Earl of March, English politician (d. 1425)
- 1814Adolphe Sax, Belgian-French instrument designer, invented the saxophone (d. 1894)
- 1876Everett Shinn, American painter (d. 1953)
- 1886Ida Barney, American astronomer (d. 1982)
- 1924Jeanette Schmid, Czech-Austrian whistler (d. 2005)
- 1947Jim Rosenthal, English sportscaster and actor
- 1957Lori Singer, American actress and singer
- 1971Clonie Gowen, American poker player
- 1972Garry Flitcroft, English footballer and manager
- 1981Lee Dong-wook, South Korean actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1528Shipwrecked Spanish conquistador Álvar Núñez Cabeza de Vaca becomes the first known European to set foot in the area that would become Texas.
- 1869In New Brunswick, New Jersey, Rutgers College defeats Princeton University (then known as the College of New Jersey), 6–4, in the first official intercollegiate American football game.
- 1935Edwin Armstrong presents his paper “A Method of Reducing Disturbances in Radio Signaling by a System of Frequency Modulation” to the New York section of the Institute of Radio Engineers.
- 1935First flight of the Hawker Hurricane, with its K5083 first prototype.
- 1941World War II: Soviet leader Joseph Stalin addresses the Soviet Union for only the second time during his 27-year rule. He falsely states that even though 350,000 troops were killed in German attacks so far, the Germans had lost 4.5 million soldiers and that Soviet victory was near.
- 1942World War II: First flight of the Heinkel He 219.
- 1944Plutonium is first produced at the Hanford Atomic Facility and subsequently used in the Fat Man atomic bomb dropped on Nagasaki, Japan.
- 1948Deputy commander-in-chief of the Eastern China Field Army General Su Yu launches a massive offensive toward Xuzhou, defended by seven different armies under the Suppression General Headquarter of Xuzhou Garrison, the Huaihai Campaign. The largest operational campaign of the Chinese Civil War begins.
- 1986Sumburgh disaster: A British International Helicopters Boeing 234LR Chinook crashes sortfrac 2 miles east of Sumburgh Airport killing 45 people. It is the deadliest civilian helicopter crash on record.
- 2004An express train collides with a stationary car near the village of Ufton Nervet, England, killing seven and injuring 150.
View the complete list of historical events for November 6.
Curious about this Pistachio? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 6 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jessica Tandy, Haley Scarnato, Linda Creed, Paolo Serrano, Jess Willard, Foxy Brown, Peter Hawkins, Lisa Lopes, Django Haskins, Akira Takasaki.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 6 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 6, 1950.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 12, 1979 – Jesse Spencer, Australian actor and violinist (Band from TV); September 20, 1956 – Debbi Morgan, American actress; May 17, 1973 – Josh Homme, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Queens of the Stone Age, Eagles of Death Metal, Them Crooked Vultures, and Kyuss).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 970