Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of November 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 6, 1950 was a Monday and it was the 310th day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 288 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,184 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 819 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Jonathan Harris
- 1926Haradhan Bandopadhyay
- 1932Stonewall Jackson
- 1964Corey Glover
- 1978Daniella Cicarelli
- 1978Sandrine Blancke
- 1983Jon Hume
- 1986Katie Leclerc
- 1988Emma Stone
- 1990Dorothea Barth Jörgensen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 6.
- 1855E. S. Gosney, American philanthropist and eugenicist, founded the Human Betterment Foundation (d. 1942)
- 1861James Naismith, Canadian-American inventor of basketball (d. 1939)
- 1937Joe Warfield, American actor, director, and educator
- 1946Fred Penner, Canadian singer, guitarist, and actor
- 1946George Young, Scottish guitarist, songwriter and producer (The Easybeats and Flash And The Pan)
- 1949Joseph C. Wilson, American diplomat, United States Ambassador to Gabon
- 1950Chris Glen, Scottish bass player (Café Jacques, The Sensational Alex Harvey Band, and Michael Schenker Group)
- 1955Alton Coleman, American serial killer (d. 2002)
- 1964Kerry Conran, American director and screenwriter
- 1990Kris Wu, Chinese rapper, singer, songwriter and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1528Shipwrecked Spanish conquistador Álvar Núñez Cabeza de Vaca becomes the first known European to set foot in the area that would become Texas.
- 1861American Civil War: Jefferson Davis is elected president of the Confederate States of America.
- 1869In New Brunswick, New Jersey, Rutgers College defeats Princeton University (then known as the College of New Jersey), 6–4, in the first official intercollegiate American football game.
- 1934Memphis, Tennessee becomes the first major city to join the Tennessee Valley Authority.
- 1941World War II: Soviet leader Joseph Stalin addresses the Soviet Union for only the second time during his 27-year rule. He falsely states that even though 350,000 troops were killed in German attacks so far, the Germans had lost 4.5 million soldiers and that Soviet victory was near.
- 1942World War II: First flight of the Heinkel He 219.
- 1944Plutonium is first produced at the Hanford Atomic Facility and subsequently used in the Fat Man atomic bomb dropped on Nagasaki, Japan.
- 1947Meet the Press makes its television debut (the show went to a weekly schedule on September 12, 1948).
- 1962Apartheid: The United Nations General Assembly passes a resolution condemning South Africa’s apartheid policies and calls for all UN member states to cease military and economic relations with the nation.
- 1995Cleveland Browns relocation controversy: Art Modell announces that he signed a deal that would relocate the Cleveland Browns to Baltimore to become the Baltimore Ravens, the first time the city had a football team since 1983 when they were the Baltimore Colts.
View the complete list of historical events for November 6.
Curious about this Perfect Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 6 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rachel Rice, Chava Alberstein, Hikaru Utada, Marshall Chess, Annie Yi, Lili Elbe, Kayo Noro, Adrian Dunbar, George Michael, Mary Gauthier.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 6 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 6, 1950.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 7, 1976 – Kevin Alejandro, American actor and producer; October 26, 1981 – Sam Brown, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; September 25, 1961 – Heather Locklear, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 977