Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of November 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 6, 1979 was a Tuesday and it was the 310th day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 221 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,659 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 462 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1946Sally Field
- 1973Nell McAndrew
- 1976Mike Herrera
- 1977Patrícia Tavares
- 1978Daniella Cicarelli
- 1979Gerli Padar
- 1979Lamar Odom
- 1981Lee Dong-wook
- 1986Katie Leclerc
- 1988Conchita Wurst
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 6.
- 1479Joanna of Castile (d. 1555)
- 1885Martin O'Meara, Irish-Australian sergeant, Victoria Cross recipient (d. 1935)
- 1929June Squibb, American actress
- 1964Arne Duncan, American educator and politician, 9th United States Secretary of Education
- 1964Greg Graffin, American singer-songwriter and producer (Bad Religion)
- 1972Thandie Newton, English actress and singer
- 1979Myolie Wu, Hong Kong actress and singer
- 1981Andrew Murray, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1985Ettore Marchi, Italian footballer
- 1993Josh Wakefield, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1528Shipwrecked Spanish conquistador Álvar Núñez Cabeza de Vaca becomes the first known European to set foot in the area that would become Texas.
- 1789Pope Pius VI appoints Father John Carroll as the first Catholic bishop in the United States.
- 1856Scenes of Clerical Life, the first work of fiction by the author later known as George Eliot, is submitted for publication.
- 1861American Civil War: Jefferson Davis is elected president of the Confederate States of America.
- 1869In New Brunswick, New Jersey, Rutgers College defeats Princeton University (then known as the College of New Jersey), 6–4, in the first official intercollegiate American football game.
- 1935First flight of the Hawker Hurricane, with its K5083 first prototype.
- 1943World War II: The Soviet Red Army recaptures Kiev. Before withdrawing, the Germans destroy most of the city’s ancient buildings.
- 1944Plutonium is first produced at the Hanford Atomic Facility and subsequently used in the Fat Man atomic bomb dropped on Nagasaki, Japan.
- 1963Vietnam War: Following the November 1 coup and execution of President Ngo Dinh Diem, coup leader General Dương Văn Minh takes over leadership of South Vietnam.
- 1965Cuba and the United States formally agree to begin an airlift for Cubans who want to go to the United States. By 1971, 250,000 Cubans had made use of this program.
View the complete list of historical events for November 6.
Curious about this Lanzones Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 6 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Matthew Perry, Brian Connolly, Rocky Marciano, Chris Hillman, Mantas Jankavičius, Mayra Verónica, Shannon Briggs, John Frusciante, Matthew Wilder, Bosco Wong.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 6 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 6, 1979.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Heartache Tonight by Eagles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 10, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 3, 1923 – Doc Watson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2012); January 15, 1975 – 9th Wonder, American rapper and producer (Little Brother); July 15, 1952 – Johnny Thunders, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (New York Dolls and The Heartbreakers) (d. 1991).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 967