Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of November 1992 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 6, 1992 was a Friday and it was the 311st day of the year 1992. The next time you can reuse your old 1992 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 164 days left before your next birthday. You will be 25 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,967 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 304 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938P.J. Proby
- 1946George Young
- 1960Michael Cerveris
- 1964Arkie Whiteley
- 1966Peter DeLuise
- 1972Rebecca Romijn
- 1978Daniella Cicarelli
- 1981Lee Dong-wook
- 1982Steve Millar
- 1988Emma Stone
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 6.
- 1924Harry Threadgold, English footballer (d. 1996)
- 1938Mack Jones, American baseball player (d. 2004)
- 1938P.J. Proby, American singer-songwriter and actor
- 1941Guy Clark, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer
- 1946George Young, Scottish guitarist, songwriter and producer (The Easybeats and Flash And The Pan)
- 1955William H. McRaven, former commander of the United States Special Operations Command.
- 1957Cam Clarke, American voice actor and singer
- 1964Arkie Whiteley, English-Australian actress (d. 2001)
- 1965René Unglaube, German footballer
- 1972Garry Flitcroft, English footballer and manager
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1856Scenes of Clerical Life, the first work of fiction by the author later known as George Eliot, is submitted for publication.
- 1934Memphis, Tennessee becomes the first major city to join the Tennessee Valley Authority.
- 1942World War II: First flight of the Heinkel He 219.
- 1943World War II: The Soviet Red Army recaptures Kiev. Before withdrawing, the Germans destroy most of the city’s ancient buildings.
- 1948Deputy commander-in-chief of the Eastern China Field Army General Su Yu launches a massive offensive toward Xuzhou, defended by seven different armies under the Suppression General Headquarter of Xuzhou Garrison, the Huaihai Campaign. The largest operational campaign of the Chinese Civil War begins.
- 1965Cuba and the United States formally agree to begin an airlift for Cubans who want to go to the United States. By 1971, 250,000 Cubans had made use of this program.
- 1977The Kelly Barnes Dam, located above Toccoa Falls Bible College near Toccoa, Georgia, fails, killing 39.
- 1999Australians vote to keep the Head of the Commonwealth as their head of state in the Australian republic referendum.
- 2004An express train collides with a stationary car near the village of Ufton Nervet, England, killing seven and injuring 150.
- 2012Tammy Baldwin becomes the first openly gay politician to be elected to the United States Senate.
View the complete list of historical events for November 6.
Curious about this Double Choco Cherry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 6 and 1992 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gabe Saporta, Élise Guilbault, Phil Elvrum, Josie Maran, Jeff Foxworthy, Branko Tomović, Nicholas Clay, Hugh O'Connor, Jeffrey Lee Pierce, Hugues Aufray.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 6 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 6, 1992.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was End of the Road by Boyz II Men as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 7, 1992). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 8, 1941 – Darlene Gillespie, Canadian-American actress, singer, and dancer; November 6, 1937 – Eugene Pitt, American singer (The Jive Five); August 20, 1927 – Yootha Joyce, English actress (d. 1980).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 993