Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of November 1992 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 6, 1992 was a Friday and it was the 311st day of the year 1992. The next time you can reuse your old 1992 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 131 days left before your next birthday. You will be 25 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,000 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 305 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Jonathan Harris
- 1931Mike Nichols
- 1948Glenn Frey
- 1963Rozz Williams
- 1964Greg Graffin
- 1972Rebecca Romijn
- 1979Myolie Wu
- 1985Gee-Ann Abrahan
- 1988Conchita Wurst
- 1990Kris Wu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 6.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 6.
- 1814Adolphe Sax, Belgian-French instrument designer, invented the saxophone (d. 1894)
- 1835Cesare Lombroso, Italian criminologist and physician, founded the Italian school of criminology (d. 1909)
- 1949Nigel Havers, English actor
- 1950Nimalan Soundaranayagam, Sri Lankan educator and politician (d. 2000)
- 1954Mango, Italian singer-songwriter (d. 2014)
- 1958Trace Beaulieu, American actor, puppeteer, producer, and screenwriter
- 1962Annette Zilinskas, American singer and bass player (The Bangles and Blood on the Saddle)
- 1971Clonie Gowen, American poker player
- 1979Lamar Odom, American basketball player and actor
- 1983Jon Hume, Australian-New Zealand singer-songwriter and producer (Evermore)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 6.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1528Shipwrecked Spanish conquistador Álvar Núñez Cabeza de Vaca becomes the first known European to set foot in the area that would become Texas.
- 1865American Civil War: CSS Shenandoah is the last Confederate combat unit to surrender after circumnavigating the globe on a cruise on which it sank or captured 37 unarmed merchant vessels.
- 1913Mohandas Gandhi is arrested while leading a march of Indian miners in South Africa.
- 1917World War I: Third Battle of Ypres ends: After three months of fierce fighting, Canadian forces take Passchendaele in Belgium.
- 1934Memphis, Tennessee becomes the first major city to join the Tennessee Valley Authority.
- 1939World War II: Sonderaktion Krakau takes place.
- 1948Deputy commander-in-chief of the Eastern China Field Army General Su Yu launches a massive offensive toward Xuzhou, defended by seven different armies under the Suppression General Headquarter of Xuzhou Garrison, the Huaihai Campaign. The largest operational campaign of the Chinese Civil War begins.
- 1962Apartheid: The United Nations General Assembly passes a resolution condemning South Africa’s apartheid policies and calls for all UN member states to cease military and economic relations with the nation.
- 1985In Colombia, leftist guerrillas of the 19th of April Movement seize control of the Palace of Justice in Bogotá, eventually killing 115 people, 11 of them Supreme Court justices.
- 2004An express train collides with a stationary car near the village of Ufton Nervet, England, killing seven and injuring 150.
View the complete list of historical events for November 6.
Curious about this Fiery Yellow Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 6 and 1992 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alexander Skarsgård, Wong Kar-wai, Paulette Carlson, Nick Wyman, Slim Dunlap, James Shaffer, Don Kirshner, David Otunga, Keith Richards, Susan Lynch.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 6 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 6, 1992.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was End of the Road by Boyz II Men as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 7, 1992). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 30, 1965 – Adrian Pasdar, American actor and director; August 3, 1993 – Yurina Kumai, Japanese singer (Berryz Kobo and Guardians 4); April 20, 1928 – Arvo Kruusement, Estonian actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,156