Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of November 1997 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
November 6, 1997 was a Thursday and it was the 310th day of the year 1997. The next time you can reuse your old 1997 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 287 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,018 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 238 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903June Marlowe
- 1940Ruth Messinger
- 1951John Falsey
- 1970Ethan Hawke
- 1973Nell McAndrew
- 1976Jodi Martin
- 1978Taryn Manning
- 1983Janette McBride
- 1985Gee-Ann Abrahan
- 1997Hero Fiennes-Tiffin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 6.
- 1851Charles Dow, American journalist and economist (d. 1902)
- 1854John Philip Sousa, American commander, composer, and conductor (d. 1932)
- 1884Mohammad-Taqi Bahar, Iranian poet, journalist, and historian (d. 1951)
- 1924Jeanette Schmid, Czech-Austrian whistler (d. 2005)
- 1938Branko Mikasinovich, Serbian journalist and scholar
- 1950Amir Aczel, Israeli-American mathematician, historian, and academic
- 1955William H. McRaven, former commander of the United States Special Operations Command.
- 1964Kerry Conran, American director and screenwriter
- 1968Jerry Yang, Taiwanese-American businessman, co-founded Yahoo!
- 1978Erik Cole, American ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1528Shipwrecked Spanish conquistador Álvar Núñez Cabeza de Vaca becomes the first known European to set foot in the area that would become Texas.
- 1917World War I: Third Battle of Ypres ends: After three months of fierce fighting, Canadian forces take Passchendaele in Belgium.
- 1935Edwin Armstrong presents his paper “A Method of Reducing Disturbances in Radio Signaling by a System of Frequency Modulation” to the New York section of the Institute of Radio Engineers.
- 1935Parker Brothers acquires the forerunner patents for Monopoly from Elizabeth Magie.
- 1941World War II: Soviet leader Joseph Stalin addresses the Soviet Union for only the second time during his 27-year rule. He falsely states that even though 350,000 troops were killed in German attacks so far, the Germans had lost 4.5 million soldiers and that Soviet victory was near.
- 1962Apartheid: The United Nations General Assembly passes a resolution condemning South Africa’s apartheid policies and calls for all UN member states to cease military and economic relations with the nation.
- 1963Vietnam War: Following the November 1 coup and execution of President Ngo Dinh Diem, coup leader General Dương Văn Minh takes over leadership of South Vietnam.
- 1971The United States Atomic Energy Commission tests the largest U.S. underground hydrogen bomb, code-named Cannikin, on Amchitka Island in the Aleutians.
- 1977The Kelly Barnes Dam, located above Toccoa Falls Bible College near Toccoa, Georgia, fails, killing 39.
- 1985In Colombia, leftist guerrillas of the 19th of April Movement seize control of the Palace of Justice in Bogotá, eventually killing 115 people, 11 of them Supreme Court justices.
View the complete list of historical events for November 6.
Curious about this Double Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 6 and 1997 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: George Cole, John Frusciante, Lalah Hathaway, Helena Christensen, Takuya Kimura, Skin, Ryouta Murai, Fifi D'Orsay, Sajid Khan, Emma Chambers.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 6 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 6, 1997.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Candle in the Wind 1997 / Something About the Way You Look Tonight by Elton John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 8, 1997). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 10, 1965 – Sean Hughes, English-Irish comedian, actor, and screenwriter; September 25, 1933 – Erik Darling, American singer-songwriter (The Weavers and The Tarriers) (d. 2008); December 30, 1942 – Fred Ward, American actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,015