Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of November 1918 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 7, 1918 was a Thursday and it was the 311st day of the year 1918. The next time you can reuse your old 1918 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 257 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,903 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,216 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Herman J. Mankiewicz
- 1926Joan Sutherland
- 1943Joni Mitchell
- 1949Stephen Bruton
- 1951Lawrence O'Donnell
- 1954Kamal Haasan
- 1956Denise Jannah
- 1967Julie Pinson
- 1972Christopher Daniel Barnes
- 1976Melyssa Ford
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 7.
- 1846Ignaz Brüll, Austrian pianist and composer (d. 1907)
- 1879King Baggot, American actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1948)
- 1913Albert Camus, French journalist, author, and philosopher, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1960)
- 1927Ivor Emmanuel, Welsh singer and actor (d. 2007)
- 1928Richard G. Scott, American engineer and religious leader (d. 2015)
- 1941Angelo Scola, Italian cardinal
- 1951Gerard F. Gilmore, Professor of Experimental Philosophy, in the Institute of Astronomy, at the University of Cambridge
- 1951Lawrence O'Donnell, American journalist, actor, and producer
- 1955Shirley Eikhard, Canadian singer-songwriter
- 1973Yunjin Kim, South Korean-American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1786The oldest musical organization in the United States is founded as the Stoughton Musical Society.
- 1893Women’s suffrage: Women in the U.S. state of Colorado are granted the right to vote, the second state to do so.
- 1907Delta Sigma Pi is founded at New York University.
- 1910The first air freight shipment (from Dayton, Ohio, to Columbus, Ohio) is undertaken by the Wright brothers and department store owner Max Moorehouse.
- 1913The first day of the Great Lakes Storm of 1913, a massive blizzard that ultimately killed 250 and caused over $5 million (about $118,098,000 in 2013 dollars) damage. Winds reach hurricane force on this date.
- 1918Kurt Eisner overthrows the Wittelsbach dynasty in the Kingdom of Bavaria.
- 1919The first Palmer Raid is conducted on the second anniversary of the Russian Revolution. Over 10,000 suspected communists and anarchists are arrested in twenty-three different U.S. cities.
- 1949The first oil was taken in Oil Rocks (Neft Daşları), oldest offshore oil platform.
- 1956Suez Crisis: The United Nations General Assembly adopts a resolution calling for the United Kingdom, France and Israel to immediately withdraw their troops from Egypt.
- 1987Singapore’s first Mass Rapid Transit line was opened, starting with train services between Yio Chu Kang and Toa Payoh stations.
View the complete list of historical events for November 7.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 7 and 1918 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jon Foreman, Yves Robert, Sho Sakurai, Harold Wheeler, Sagi Kalev, Anna Wing, Aljur Abrenica, Adam Rodríguez, Pedro Bial, James Arness.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 7 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 7, 1918.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 25, 1971 – Craig Robinson, American actor and singer; March 11, 1982 – Lindsey McKeon, American actress; June 10, 1965 – Veronica Ferres, German actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 927