Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of November 1918 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 7, 1918 was a Thursday and it was the 311st day of the year 1918. The next time you can reuse your old 1918 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 290 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,870 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,215 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Leatrice Joy
- 1931G. Edward Griffin
- 1942Jean Shrimpton
- 1942Johnny Rivers
- 1957John Benitez
- 1964Dana Plato
- 1967Steve DiGiorgio
- 1972Christopher Daniel Barnes
- 1973Yunjin Kim
- 1988Tinie Tempah
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 7.
- 1899Yitzhak Lamdan, Russian-Israeli journalist and poet (d. 1954)
- 1914R. A. Lafferty, American soldier, engineer, and author (d. 2002)
- 1921Jack Fleck, American golfer (d. 2014)
- 1930Rudy Boschwitz, German-American soldier and politician
- 1942Johnny Rivers, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer
- 1956Judy Tenuta, American actress, producer, screenwriter, and accordion player
- 1957Tony Schiavone, American sportscaster
- 1970Marc Rosset, Swiss-Monacan tennis player
- 1976One Be Lo, American rapper (Binary Star)
- 1978Elisabeth Bachman, American volleyball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 335Athanasius is banished to Trier, on charge that he prevented a grain fleet from sailing to Constantinople.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Belmont: In Belmont, Missouri, Union forces led by General Ulysses S. Grant overrun a Confederate camp but are forced to retreat when Confederate reinforcements arrive.
- 1874A cartoon by Thomas Nast in Harper’s Weekly, is considered the first important use of an elephant as a symbol for the United States Republican Party.
- 1900Battle of Leliefontein, a battle during which the Royal Canadian Dragoons win three Victoria Crosses.
- 1910The first air freight shipment (from Dayton, Ohio, to Columbus, Ohio) is undertaken by the Wright brothers and department store owner Max Moorehouse.
- 1918Kurt Eisner overthrows the Wittelsbach dynasty in the Kingdom of Bavaria.
- 1918The 1918 influenza epidemic spreads to Western Samoa, killing 7,542 (about 20% of the population) by the end of the year.
- 1944A passenger train derails in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico from excessive speed when descending a hill. Sixteen people are killed and 50 are injured.
- 1963Wunder von Lengede: In Germany, eleven miners are rescued from a collapsed mine after 14 days.
- 1987In Tunisia, president Habib Bourguiba is overthrown and replaced by Prime Minister Zine El Abidine Ben Ali.
View the complete list of historical events for November 7.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodbye? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 7 and 1918 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jerry Levine, Tomoya Warabino, Chiaki Takahashi, Pat Woodell, Carlos Acosta, David Ruprecht, Tony Pope, Thomas Crapper, Mina Ōba, DJ Premier.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 7 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 7, 1918.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 27, 1957 – Billy Mackenzie, Scottish singer-songwriter (The Associates) (d. 1997); June 12, 1972 – Finesse Mitchell, American actor and screenwriter; April 1, 1997 – Asa Butterfield, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 907