Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of November 1918 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 7, 1918 was a Thursday and it was the 311st day of the year 1918. The next time you can reuse your old 1918 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 164 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,996 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,219 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1872Lucille La Verne
- 1897Herman J. Mankiewicz
- 1903Grace Stafford
- 1914Archie Campbell
- 1947Holmes Osborne
- 1954Robin Beck
- 1957John Benitez
- 1978Tomoya Nagase
- 1990Joelle Hadjia
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 7.
- 1879Leon Trotsky, Russian theorist and politician, founded the Red Army (d. 1940)
- 1905William Alwyn, English composer, conductor, and educator (d. 1985)
- 1913Albert Camus, French journalist, author, and philosopher, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1960)
- 1914R. A. Lafferty, American soldier, engineer, and author (d. 2002)
- 1943Stephen Greenblatt, American theorist, scholar, and critic
- 1963John Barnes, Jamaican-English footballer and manager
- 1964Philip Hollobone, English soldier and politician
- 1970Paul Ware, English footballer (d. 2013)
- 1972Hasim Rahman, American boxer
- 1986David Nelson, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 335Athanasius is banished to Trier, on charge that he prevented a grain fleet from sailing to Constantinople.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Belmont: In Belmont, Missouri, Union forces led by General Ulysses S. Grant overrun a Confederate camp but are forced to retreat when Confederate reinforcements arrive.
- 1907Delta Sigma Pi is founded at New York University.
- 1913The first day of the Great Lakes Storm of 1913, a massive blizzard that ultimately killed 250 and caused over $5 million (about $118,098,000 in 2013 dollars) damage. Winds reach hurricane force on this date.
- 1963Wunder von Lengede: In Germany, eleven miners are rescued from a collapsed mine after 14 days.
- 1967Carl B. Stokes is elected as Mayor of Cleveland, Ohio, becoming the first African American mayor of a major American city.
- 1987In Tunisia, president Habib Bourguiba is overthrown and replaced by Prime Minister Zine El Abidine Ben Ali.
- 1989David Dinkins becomes the first African American to be elected Mayor of New York City.
- 1996NASA launches the Mars Global Surveyor.
- 2002Iran bans advertising of United States products.
View the complete list of historical events for November 7.
Curious about this Vanilla Plumberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 7 and 1918 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Constance Bennett, Cyndi Lauper, Janet Jones, Christofer Johnsson, Louise Lasser, Nicky Wire, Leon Frierson, Neil Finn, Saïd Taghmaoui, Noel Fielding.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 7 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 7, 1918.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 31, 1982 – Bruno Nogueira, Portuguese comedian and actor; October 23, 1940 – Pelé, Brazilian footballer and actor; June 3, 1962 – David Cole, American DJ, producer, and songwriter (C+C Music Factory).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 891