Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of November 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 7, 1965 was a Sunday and it was the 311st day of the year 1965. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 197 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,796 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 637 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1879King Baggot
- 1929Lila Kaye
- 1950Lindsay Duncan
- 1954Kamal Haasan
- 1967Sharleen Spiteri
- 1968Greg Tribbett
- 1969Michelle Clunie
- 1970Morgan Spurlock
- 1972Jeremy London
- 1994Haruna Iikubo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 7.
- 1818Emil du Bois-Reymond, German physician and physiologist (d. 1896)
- 1878Lise Meitner, Austrian-English physicist and academic (d. 1968)
- 1942Johnny Rivers, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer
- 1953Erik Balke, Norwegian saxophonist
- 1955Shirley Eikhard, Canadian singer-songwriter
- 1958Lori Saldaña, American politician
- 1958Rissei Ō, Japanese Go player
- 1975Venkat Prabhu, Indian actor, singer, director, and screenwriter
- 1978Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink, Dutch footballer
- 1979Barney Harwood, English television host and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 335Athanasius is banished to Trier, on charge that he prevented a grain fleet from sailing to Constantinople.
- 1426Lam Sơn uprising: Lam Sơn rebels emerge victorious against the Ming army in the Battle of Tốt Động – Chúc Động taking place in Đông Quan, in now Hanoi.
- 1913The first day of the Great Lakes Storm of 1913, a massive blizzard that ultimately killed 250 and caused over $5 million (about $118,098,000 in 2013 dollars) damage. Winds reach hurricane force on this date.
- 1918The 1918 influenza epidemic spreads to Western Samoa, killing 7,542 (about 20% of the population) by the end of the year.
- 1920Patriarch Tikhon of Moscow issues a decree that leads to the formation of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside Russia.
- 1957Cold War: The Gaither Report calls for more American missiles and fallout shelters.
- 1989Douglas Wilder wins the governor’s seat in Virginia, becoming the first elected African American governor in the United States.
- 1991Magic Johnson announces that he is infected with HIV and retires from the NBA.
- 1994WXYC, the student radio station of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, provides the world’s first internet radio broadcast.
- 2000Controversial US presidential election that is later resolved in the Bush v. Gore Supreme Court Case.
View the complete list of historical events for November 7.
Curious about this Lavender Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 7 and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Piret Järvis, Kendrick Lamar, Kelly Hansen, Brian McNamara, Bernard Fanning, Mia Kirshner, Archie Moore, Carmen Kass, Michelle Forbes, Marc Breaux.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 7 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 7, 1965.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Get Off of My Cloud by The Rolling Stones as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 13, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 26, 1970 – Nick Offerman, American actor and producer; July 14, 1979 – Scott Porter, American actor and singer; May 8, 1948 – Stephen Stohn, American-Canadian lawyer and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 954