Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of November 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 7, 1965 was a Sunday and it was the 311st day of the year 1965. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 292 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,701 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 634 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1955Kitty Margolis
- 1956Judy Tenuta
- 1962Dirk Shafer
- 1964Dana Plato
- 1978Tomoya Nagase
- 1980Luciana Salazar
- 1986Andy Hull
- 1986Doukissa Nomikou
- 1989Nadezhda Tolokonnikova
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 7.
- 1805Thomas Brassey, English engineer (d. 1870)
- 1879Leon Trotsky, Russian theorist and politician, founded the Red Army (d. 1940)
- 1897Herman J. Mankiewicz, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1953)
- 1915M. Athalie Range, American activist and politician (d. 2006)
- 1951John Tamargo, American baseball player and coach
- 1952David Petraeus, American general, Director of the Central Intelligence Agency
- 1957Christopher Knight, American actor, singer, and producer
- 1967Steve DiGiorgio, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Death, Control Denied, Sadus, and Charred Walls of the Damned)
- 1972Marcus Stewart, English footballer and coach
- 1988Tinie Tempah, English rapper and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1426Lam Sơn uprising: Lam Sơn rebels emerge victorious against the Ming army in the Battle of Tốt Động – Chúc Động taking place in Đông Quan, in now Hanoi.
- 1837In Alton, Illinois, abolitionist printer Elijah P. Lovejoy is shot dead by a mob while attempting to protect his printing shop from being destroyed a third time.
- 1885The completion of Canada’s first transcontinental railway is symbolized by the Last Spike ceremony at Craigellachie, British Columbia.
- 1907Delta Sigma Pi is founded at New York University.
- 1912The Deutsche Opernhaus (now Deutsche Oper Berlin) opens in the Berlin neighborhood of Charlottenburg, with a production of Beethoven’s Fidelio.
- 1983United States Senate bombing: A bomb explodes inside the United States Capitol. No one is injured, but an estimated $250,000 in damage is caused.
- 1989Douglas Wilder wins the governor’s seat in Virginia, becoming the first elected African American governor in the United States.
- 1989East German Prime Minister Willi Stoph, along with his entire cabinet, is forced to resign after huge anti-government protests.
- 2000Controversial US presidential election that is later resolved in the Bush v. Gore Supreme Court Case.
- 2012An earthquake off the Pacific coast of Guatemala kills at least 52 people.
View the complete list of historical events for November 7.
Curious about this Vanilla Pineapple Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 7 and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eva Le Gallienne, Chief Tahachee, Marisa Ramirez, Eileen Atkins, Leo Ieiri, Shirley Stelfox, Neetu Chandra, Emily Saliers, Maya Plisetskaya, Ryo Hayami.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 7 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 7, 1965.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Get Off of My Cloud by The Rolling Stones as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 13, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 23, 1935 – Les McCann, American singer and pianist; April 1, 1957 – Denise Nickerson, American actress and singer; February 2, 1941 – Cory Wells, American singer (Three Dog Night) (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 979