Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of November 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 7, 1965 was a Sunday and it was the 311st day of the year 1965. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 224 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,769 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 636 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Leatrice Joy
- 1897Herman J. Mankiewicz
- 1903Grace Stafford
- 1942Johnny Rivers
- 1970Neil Hannon
- 1979Jon Peter Lewis
- 1986Toro y Moi
- 1987Rachele Brooke Smith
- 1990Matt Corby
- 1994Haruna Iikubo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 7.
- 1878Lise Meitner, Austrian-English physicist and academic (d. 1968)
- 1918Paul Aussaresses, French general (d. 2013)
- 1947Bob Anderson, English darts player
- 1950Lindsay Duncan, Scottish actress
- 1957King Kong Bundy, American wrestler and actor
- 1964Li Nanxing, Singaporean actor
- 1970Marc Rosset, Swiss-Monacan tennis player
- 1971Matthew Ryan, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Strays Don't Sleep)
- 1980Sergio Bernardo Almirón, Argentinian footballer
- 1983Forrest Kline, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Hellogoodbye)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 680The Sixth Ecumenical Council commences in Constantinople.
- 1811Tecumseh’s War: The Battle of Tippecanoe is fought near present-day Battle Ground, Indiana, United States.
- 1885The completion of Canada’s first transcontinental railway is symbolized by the Last Spike ceremony at Craigellachie, British Columbia.
- 1910The first air freight shipment (from Dayton, Ohio, to Columbus, Ohio) is undertaken by the Wright brothers and department store owner Max Moorehouse.
- 1914The German colony of Kiaochow Bay and its centre at Tsingtao are captured by Japanese forces.
- 1919The first Palmer Raid is conducted on the second anniversary of the Russian Revolution. Over 10,000 suspected communists and anarchists are arrested in twenty-three different U.S. cities.
- 1941World War II: Soviet hospital ship Armenia is sunk by German planes while evacuating refugees and wounded military and staff of several Crimean hospitals. It is estimated that over 5,000 people died in the sinking.
- 1963Wunder von Lengede: In Germany, eleven miners are rescued from a collapsed mine after 14 days.
- 1989East German Prime Minister Willi Stoph, along with his entire cabinet, is forced to resign after huge anti-government protests.
- 2001SABENA, the national airline of Belgium, goes bankrupt.
View the complete list of historical events for November 7.
Curious about this Piña Colada? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 7 and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rhys Wakefield, Philip Bosco, Theophilus Cibber, Ross Bagdasarian, Sr., Olivia Williams, Bill Irwin, Yuri Mitsui, Lauren Laverne, Virginia Capers, Jack Larson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 7 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 7, 1965.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Get Off of My Cloud by The Rolling Stones as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 13, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 30, 1962 – Prosenjit Chatterjee, Indian actor, director, and producer; April 14, 1949 – John Shea, American actor and director; April 3, 1976 – Park Si-hoo, South Korean actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 942