Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of November 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 7, 1972 was a Tuesday and it was the 312nd day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 255 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,181 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 548 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Lila Kaye
- 1950Lindsay Duncan
- 1954Gil Junger
- 1957Christopher Knight
- 1964Gill Holland
- 1972Christopher Daniel Barnes
- 1972Jeremy London
- 1981Anushka Shetty
- 1986Andy Hull
- 1994Haruna Iikubo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 7.
- 1867Marie Curie, Polish chemist and physicist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1934)
- 1897Armstrong Sperry, American author and illustrator (d. 1976)
- 1898Margaret Morris, American actress (d. 1968)
- 1929Lila Kaye, British actress and singer (d. 2012)
- 1942Tom Peters, American businessman and author
- 1946John Aylward, American actor
- 1951Lawrence O'Donnell, American journalist, actor, and producer
- 1959Billy Gillispie, American basketball player and coach
- 1969Michel Picard, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1970Marc Rosset, Swiss-Monacan tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1492The Ensisheim meteorite, the oldest meteorite with a known date of impact, strikes the Earth around noon in a wheat field outside the village of Ensisheim, Alsace, France.
- 1619Elizabeth Stuart is crowned Queen of Bohemia.
- 1914The first issue of The New Republic magazine is published.
- 1920Patriarch Tikhon of Moscow issues a decree that leads to the formation of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside Russia.
- 1956Suez Crisis: The United Nations General Assembly adopts a resolution calling for the United Kingdom, France and Israel to immediately withdraw their troops from Egypt.
- 1957Cold War: The Gaither Report calls for more American missiles and fallout shelters.
- 1967US President Lyndon B. Johnson signs the Public Broadcasting Act of 1967, establishing the Corporation for Public Broadcasting.
- 1989David Dinkins becomes the first African American to be elected Mayor of New York City.
- 1990Mary Robinson becomes the first woman to be elected President of the Republic of Ireland.
- 1991Magic Johnson announces that he is infected with HIV and retires from the NBA.
View the complete list of historical events for November 7.
Curious about this Glazed Pink Flamingo? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 7 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kacey Musgraves, Suzanne Danielle, Klaus Maria Brandauer, Norma MacMillan, Kim Carnes, Kevin Chamberlin, Charles Martinet, Cheyenne Tozzi, Paul Burke, Marc Maron.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 7 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 7, 1972.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 11, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 14, 1977 – Jeffrey Garcia, American voice actor; March 11, 1989 – Anton Yelchin, Russian-American actor; April 29, 1924 – Zizi Jeanmaire, French ballerina and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 930