Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of November 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 7, 1972 was a Tuesday and it was the 312nd day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 222 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,214 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 549 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Dean Jagger
- 1917Titos Vandis
- 1926Joan Sutherland
- 1951Lawrence O'Donnell
- 1955Kitty Margolis
- 1964Dana Plato
- 1972Christopher Daniel Barnes
- 1980Luciana Salazar
- 1994Haruna Iikubo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 7.
- 1901Norah McGuinness, Irish painter and illustrator (d. 1980)
- 1908Marijac, French author and illustrator (d. 1994)
- 1909Ruby Hurley, American activist (d. 1980)
- 1936Gwyneth Jones, Welsh soprano
- 1938Jim Kaat, American baseball player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1943Michael Spence, American economist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1956Jonathan Palmer, English race car driver
- 1957Christopher Knight, American actor, singer, and producer
- 1970Vilis Daudziņš, Latvian actor
- 1976Chang Hao, Chinese Go player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 335Athanasius is banished to Trier, on charge that he prevented a grain fleet from sailing to Constantinople.
- 1811Tecumseh’s War: The Battle of Tippecanoe is fought near present-day Battle Ground, Indiana, United States.
- 1908Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid are reportedly killed in San Vicente, Bolivia.
- 1917The Gregorian calendar date of the October Revolution, which gets its name from the Julian calendar date of 25 October. On this date in 1917, the Bolsheviks storm the Winter Palace.
- 1931The Chinese Soviet Republic is proclaimed on the anniversary of the October Revolution.
- 1957Cold War: The Gaither Report calls for more American missiles and fallout shelters.
- 1987Singapore’s first Mass Rapid Transit line was opened, starting with train services between Yio Chu Kang and Toa Payoh stations.
- 1989Douglas Wilder wins the governor’s seat in Virginia, becoming the first elected African American governor in the United States.
- 2002Iran bans advertising of United States products.
- 2004Iraq War: The interim government of Iraq calls for a 60-day “state of emergency” as U.S. forces storm the insurgent stronghold of Fallujah.
View the complete list of historical events for November 7.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 7 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Laura Jane Grace, Mark Donovan, Richard Glatzer, Subin, Danny Gokey, Mary Steenburgen, Tex Ritter, Gerard Murphy, Nils Olaf Chrisander, Norman Jones.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 7 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 7, 1972.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 11, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 6, 1971 – Leila K, Swedish rapper; April 8, 1966 – Robin Wright, American actress, director, producer; October 11, 1985 – Michelle Trachtenberg, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 935