Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of November 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 7, 1972 was a Tuesday and it was the 312nd day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 294 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,142 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 547 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1872Lucille La Verne
- 1898Margaret Morris
- 1919Ellen Stewart
- 1945Earl Boen
- 1947Rebecca Eaton
- 1956Denise Jannah
- 1968Greg Tribbett
- 1972Jason London
- 1994Haruna Iikubo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 7.
- 1867Marie Curie, Polish chemist and physicist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1934)
- 1876Charlie Townsend, English cricketer and lawyer (d. 1958)
- 1893Margaret Leech, American historian and author (d. 1974)
- 1913Albert Camus, French journalist, author, and philosopher, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1960)
- 1938Jim Kaat, American baseball player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1954Kamal Haasan, Indian actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter
- 1957John Benitez, American DJ, songwriter, and producer
- 1964Bonnie St. John, American skier and scholar
- 1968Greg Tribbett, American singer and guitarist (Mudvayne and Hellyeah)
- 1970Neil Hannon, Irish singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Divine Comedy and The Duckworth Lewis Method)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1885The completion of Canada’s first transcontinental railway is symbolized by the Last Spike ceremony at Craigellachie, British Columbia.
- 1908Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid are reportedly killed in San Vicente, Bolivia.
- 1912The Deutsche Opernhaus (now Deutsche Oper Berlin) opens in the Berlin neighborhood of Charlottenburg, with a production of Beethoven’s Fidelio.
- 1917World War I: Third Battle of Gaza ends: British forces capture Gaza from the Ottoman Empire.
- 1944A passenger train derails in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico from excessive speed when descending a hill. Sixteen people are killed and 50 are injured.
- 1987Singapore’s first Mass Rapid Transit line was opened, starting with train services between Yio Chu Kang and Toa Payoh stations.
- 1989David Dinkins becomes the first African American to be elected Mayor of New York City.
- 1990Mary Robinson becomes the first woman to be elected President of the Republic of Ireland.
- 2000The U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration discovers one of the country’s largest LSD labs inside a converted military missile silo in Wamego, Kansas.
- 2002Iran bans advertising of United States products.
View the complete list of historical events for November 7.
Curious about this Pink Topaz? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 7 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Matt Battaglia, George Lucas, Finesse Mitchell, Amy Irving, Mariana Popova, Jamel Debbouze, Mark Smith, Matthew Ashford, Melody Klaver, Rick Vito.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 7 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 7, 1972.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 11, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 20, 1907 – Henri-Georges Clouzot, French director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1977); December 18, 1964 – Stone Cold Steve Austin, American wrestler, actor, and producer; June 15, 1907 – James Robertson Justice, English actor and educator (d. 1975).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 971