Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of November 1924 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 8, 1924 was a Saturday and it was the 313rd day of the year 1924. The next time you can reuse your old 1924 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 46 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,922 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,149 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Stéphane Audran
- 1956Steven Miller
- 1967Kamar de los Reyes
- 1971Tech N9ne
- 1972Gretchen Mol
- 1975Tara Reid
- 1976Colin Strause
- 1977Jully Black
- 1985Jack Osbourne
- 1989Van Roxas
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 8.
- 1898Marie Prevost, Canadian-American actress and singer (d. 1937)
- 1921Douglas Townsend, American composer, musicologist, and academic (d. 2012)
- 1933Peter Arundell, English race car driver (d. 2009)
- 1966Toralf Arndt, German footballer
- 1967Henry Rodriguez, Dominican baseball player
- 1968Sergio Porrini, Italian footballer and manager
- 1977Nick Punto, American baseball player
- 1978Júlio Sérgio, Brazilian footballer
- 1982Mika Kallio, Finnish motorcycle racer
- 1988Jessica Lowndes, Canadian actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 960Battle of Andrassos: Byzantines under Leo Phokas the Younger score a crushing victory over the Hamdanid Emir of Aleppo, Sayf al-Dawla.
- 1519Hernán Cortés enters Tenochtitlán and Aztec ruler Moctezuma welcomes him with a great celebration.
- 1520Stockholm Bloodbath begins: A successful invasion of Sweden by Danish forces results in the execution of around 100 people.
- 1602The Bodleian Library at the University of Oxford is opened to the public.
- 1614Japanese daimyo Dom Justo Takayama is exiled to the Philippines by shogun Tokugawa Ieyasu for being Christian.
- 1620The Battle of White Mountain takes place near Prague, ending in a decisive Catholic victory in only two hours.
- 1837Mary Lyon founds Mount Holyoke Female Seminary, which later becomes Mount Holyoke College.
- 1901Bloody clashes take place in Athens following the translation of the Gospels into demotic Greek.
- 1950Korean War: United States Air Force Lt. Russell J. Brown, while piloting an F-80 Shooting Star, shoots down two North Korean MiG-15s in the first jet aircraft-to-jet aircraft dogfight in history.
- 1976A series of earthquakes spreads panic in the city of Thessaloniki, which is evacuated.
View the complete list of historical events for November 8.
Curious about this Vanilla Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 8 and 1924 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roy Kinnear, Dan O'Herlihy, Sly Stone, RuPaul, Yanka Dyagileva, Sonny Tufts, Arnold Peters, Joe Lynn Turner, Nickolas Grace, Dagmar.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 8, 1924.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 27, 1942 – Kate Wolf, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1986); June 21, 1979 – Chris Pratt, American actor and singer; November 29, 1910 – Antanas Škėma, Lithuanian actor and director (d. 1961).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 927