Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of November 1924 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 8, 1924 was a Saturday and it was the 313rd day of the year 1924. The next time you can reuse your old 1924 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 165 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,803 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,145 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Marie Prevost
- 1920Sitara Devi
- 1954Rickie Lee Jones
- 1956Mari Boine
- 1956Steven Miller
- 1970Diana King
- 1977Bucky Covington
- 1977Jully Black
- 1984Steven Webb
- 1989Van Roxas
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 8.
- 1847Jean Casimir-Perier, French politician, 6th President of France (d. 1907)
- 1912June Havoc, American actress, singer and dancer (d. 2010)
- 1918Kazuo Sakamaki, Japanese soldier (d. 1999)
- 1931Morley Safer, Canadian-American journalist and author
- 1947Margaret Rhea Seddon, American physician and astronaut
- 1968Parker Posey, American actress and singer
- 1969Roxana Zal, American actress and producer
- 1973Sven Mikser, Estonian politician, 22nd Estonian Minister of Defence
- 1975Tara Reid, American actress and producer
- 1994Shane Feldman, Canadian actor and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 960Battle of Andrassos: Byzantines under Leo Phokas the Younger score a crushing victory over the Hamdanid Emir of Aleppo, Sayf al-Dawla.
- 1614Japanese daimyo Dom Justo Takayama is exiled to the Philippines by shogun Tokugawa Ieyasu for being Christian.
- 1620The Battle of White Mountain takes place near Prague, ending in a decisive Catholic victory in only two hours.
- 1644The Shunzhi Emperor, the third emperor of the Qing dynasty, is enthroned in Beijing after the collapse of the Ming dynasty as the first Qing emperor to rule over China.
- 1898The Wilmington Insurrection of 1898, the only instance of an attempted coup d'état in American history.
- 1937The Nazi exhibition Der ewige Jude (“The Eternal Jew”) opens in Munich.
- 1939In Munich, Adolf Hitler narrowly escapes the assassination attempt of Georg Elser while celebrating the 16th anniversary of the Beer Hall Putsch.
- 1940Greco-Italian War: The Italian invasion of Greece fails as outnumbered Greek units repulse the Italians in the Battle of Elaia–Kalamas.
- 1973The right ear of John Paul Getty III is delivered to a newspaper together with a ransom note, convincing his father to pay US$2.9 million.
- 2013Typhoon Haiyan, one of the strongest tropical cyclones ever recorded, strikes the Visayas region of the Philippines. The storm left at least 6,340 people dead with over 1,000 still missing, and caused S$2.86 billion (USD) in damage.
View the complete list of historical events for November 8.
Curious about this Choco Oregano? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 8 and 1924 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Isabelle Adjani, Jurnee Smollett, John Farrow, Katheryn Winnick, Jerry Jeff Walker, Raelee Hill, Alessandro Nivola, Ferhan Şensoy, Jean Hagen, John Gulager.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 8, 1924.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 7, 1961 – Kym Whitley, American actress and producer; October 14, 1999 – Daniel Roche, English actor; March 11, 1948 – George Kooymans, Dutch singer-songwriter and guitarist (Golden Earring).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 924