Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of November 1924 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 8, 1924 was a Saturday and it was the 313rd day of the year 1924. The next time you can reuse your old 1924 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 289 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,679 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,141 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Norman Lloyd
- 1924Joe Flynn
- 1936Virna Lisi
- 1947Minnie Riperton
- 1961Leif Garrett
- 1965Craig Chester
- 1969Roxana Zal
- 1975Tara Reid
- 1980Laura Jane Grace
- 1985Magda Apanowicz
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 8.
- 1656Edmond Halley, English astronomer and mathematician (d. 1742)
- 1945Vincent Nichols, English cardinal
- 1948Dale Gardner, American captain and astronaut (d. 2014)
- 1950Mary Hart, American journalist and actress
- 1954David Bret, French-English journalist and author
- 1954Thanasis Pafilis, Greek jurist and politician
- 1960Michael Nyqvist, Swedish actor
- 1971Carlos Atanes, Spanish director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1982Sam Sparro, Australian singer-songwriter and producer
- 1990Ingrid Puusta, Estonian sailor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1745Charles Edward Stuart invades England with an army of ~5000 that would later participate in the Battle of Culloden.
- 1889Montana is admitted as the 41st U.S. state.
- 1895While experimenting with electricity, Wilhelm Röntgen discovers the X-ray.
- 1898The Wilmington Insurrection of 1898, the only instance of an attempted coup d'état in American history.
- 1939In Munich, Adolf Hitler narrowly escapes the assassination attempt of Georg Elser while celebrating the 16th anniversary of the Beer Hall Putsch.
- 1942World War II: Operation Torch – United States and United Kingdom forces land in French North Africa.
- 1966Former Massachusetts Attorney General Edward Brooke becomes the first African American elected to the United States Senate since Reconstruction.
- 1973The right ear of John Paul Getty III is delivered to a newspaper together with a ransom note, convincing his father to pay US$2.9 million.
- 1976A series of earthquakes spreads panic in the city of Thessaloniki, which is evacuated.
- 2002Iraq disarmament crisis: UN Security Council Resolution 1441 – The United Nations Security Council unanimously approves a resolution on Iraq, forcing Saddam Hussein to disarm or face “serious consequences”.
View the complete list of historical events for November 8.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 8 and 1924 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Catherine Spaak, Thomas Bangalter, Ilene Graff, Jim White, Aristide Bruant, Samantha Bailey, Tennessee Ernie Ford, Nikki Bacolod, John Wesley Shipp, Vanessa Zima.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 8, 1924.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 17, 1985 – William Snape, English actor; January 19, 1949 – Robert Palmer, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Power Station) (d. 2003); July 15, 1970 – Tarkan Gözübüyük, Turkish bass player and producer (Mezarkabul).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 880