Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of November 1954 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 8, 1954 was a Monday and it was the 312nd day of the year 1954. The next time you can reuse your old 1954 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 230 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,781 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 772 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Patti Page
- 1935Alain Delon
- 1967Kamar de los Reyes
- 1971Tech N9ne
- 1977Jully Black
- 1979Dania Ramirez
- 1980Laura Jane Grace
- 1982Ted DiBiase, Jr.
- 1985Magda Apanowicz
- 1991Riker Lynch
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 8.
- 1342Julian of Norwich, English mystic and saint (d. 1416)
- 1706Johann Ulrich von Cramer, German judge and philosopher (d. 1772)
- 1885Emil Fahrenkamp, German architect and academic (d. 1966)
- 1904Cedric Belfrage, English journalist and author, co-founded the National Guardian (d. 1990)
- 1927L. K. Advani, Pakistani-Indian lawyer and politician, 7th Deputy Prime Minister of India
- 1947Minnie Riperton, American singer-songwriter (d. 1979)
- 1959Miroslav Janů, Czech footballer and manager (d. 2013)
- 1961Leif Garrett, American singer and actor
- 1978Emma Lewell-Buck, English social worker and politician
- 1987Sam Bradford, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1519Hernán Cortés enters Tenochtitlán and Aztec ruler Moctezuma welcomes him with a great celebration.
- 1602The Bodleian Library at the University of Oxford is opened to the public.
- 1644The Shunzhi Emperor, the third emperor of the Qing dynasty, is enthroned in Beijing after the collapse of the Ming dynasty as the first Qing emperor to rule over China.
- 1889Montana is admitted as the 41st U.S. state.
- 1937The Nazi exhibition Der ewige Jude (“The Eternal Jew”) opens in Munich.
- 1957Operation Grapple X, Round C1: the United Kingdom conducts its first successful hydrogen bomb test over Kiritimati in the Pacific.
- 1973The right ear of John Paul Getty III is delivered to a newspaper together with a ransom note, convincing his father to pay US$2.9 million.
- 1976A series of earthquakes spreads panic in the city of Thessaloniki, which is evacuated.
- 1977Manolis Andronikos, a Greek archaeologist and professor at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, discovers the tomb of Philip II of Macedon at Vergina.
- 2011The potentially hazardous asteroid 2005 YU55 passes 0.85 lunar distances from Earth (about 324600 km), the closest known approach by an asteroid of its brightness since mpl 2010 XC in 1976.
View the complete list of historical events for November 8.
Curious about this Glazed Purple Calypso? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 8 and 1954 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Greg Plitt, Richard Conte, Madonna, Shoista Mullojonova, Natalia Kills, CJ Navato, Giannis Aggelakas, Fariborz Lachini, Jean Smart, Shane Filan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 8, 1954.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 5, 1961 – Sharon Cheslow, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Chalk Circle); December 26, 1966 – Jay Yuenger, American guitarist and producer (White Zombie); March 30, 1980 – Yalın, Turkish singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 928