Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of November 1954 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 8, 1954 was a Monday and it was the 312nd day of the year 1954. The next time you can reuse your old 1954 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 168 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,843 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 774 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1946Roy Wood
- 1956Richard Curtis
- 1957Hardi Volmer
- 1970Diana King
- 1970Michael Jackson
- 1975Tara Reid
- 1985Magda Apanowicz
- 1994Lauren Alaina
- 1994Shane Feldman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 8.
- 1869Zinaida Gippius, Russian-French poet and author (d. 1945)
- 1904Cedric Belfrage, English journalist and author, co-founded the National Guardian (d. 1990)
- 1920Eugênio Sales, Brazilian cardinal (d. 2012)
- 1922Ademir Marques de Menezes, Brazilian footballer, coach, and sportscaster (d. 1996)
- 1938Richard Stoker, English composer, author, and poet
- 1957Alan Curbishley, English footballer and manager
- 1966Urmas Välbe, Estonian skier
- 1994Lauren Alaina, American singer
- 1994Shane Feldman, Canadian actor and producer
- 2003Lady Louise Windsor, English daughter of Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1278Trần Thánh Tông, the second emperor of the Trần dynasty, decides to pass the throne to his crown prince Trần Khâm and take up the post of Retired Emperor.
- 1614Japanese daimyo Dom Justo Takayama is exiled to the Philippines by shogun Tokugawa Ieyasu for being Christian.
- 1620The Battle of White Mountain takes place near Prague, ending in a decisive Catholic victory in only two hours.
- 1745Charles Edward Stuart invades England with an army of ~5000 that would later participate in the Battle of Culloden.
- 1901Bloody clashes take place in Athens following the translation of the Gospels into demotic Greek.
- 1937The Nazi exhibition Der ewige Jude (“The Eternal Jew”) opens in Munich.
- 1940Greco-Italian War: The Italian invasion of Greece fails as outnumbered Greek units repulse the Italians in the Battle of Elaia–Kalamas.
- 1960John F. Kennedy defeats Richard Nixon in one of the closest presidential elections of the twentieth century to become the 35th president of the United States.
- 1973The right ear of John Paul Getty III is delivered to a newspaper together with a ransom note, convincing his father to pay US$2.9 million.
- 2011The potentially hazardous asteroid 2005 YU55 passes 0.85 lunar distances from Earth (about 324600 km), the closest known approach by an asteroid of its brightness since mpl 2010 XC in 1976.
View the complete list of historical events for November 8.
Curious about this Star Apple Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 8 and 1954 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Moya Brennan, Holger Juul Hansen, Lucy Hale, Nancy Travis, Timo Descamps, Charlie Dominici, Jessica Lucas, Virna Lisi, Courtney Halverson, Kirby Grant.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 8, 1954.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 29, 1972 – Stanislas, French singer-songwriter (Circus); February 6, 1905 – Jan Werich, Czech actor and playwright (d. 1980); October 7, 1969 – Maria Whittaker, English model, actress, and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 941