Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of November 1954 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 8, 1954 was a Monday and it was the 312nd day of the year 1954. The next time you can reuse your old 1954 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 199 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,812 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 773 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Joe Flynn
- 1947Minnie Riperton
- 1954Rickie Lee Jones
- 1960Oleg Menshikov
- 1961Leif Garrett
- 1977Bucky Covington
- 1977Jully Black
- 1982Sam Sparro
- 1994Shane Feldman
- 2000Jasmine Thompson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 8.
- 1868Felix Hausdorff, German mathematician and academic (d. 1942)
- 1883Charles Demuth, American painter (d. 1935)
- 1900Margaret Mitchell, American journalist and author (d. 1949)
- 1943Martin Peters, English footballer and manager
- 1951Laura Cox, English lawyer and judge
- 1957Porl Thompson, English guitarist (The Cure, Easy Cure, Malice, and Shelleyan Orphan)
- 1975Angel Corella, Spanish dancer
- 1978Maurice Evans, American basketball player
- 1979Andrea Benatti, Italian rugby player
- 1991Riker Lynch, American singer-songwriter, bass player, and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1576Eighty Years’ War: Pacification of Ghent – The States General of the Netherlands meet and unite to oppose Spanish occupation.
- 1861American Civil War: The “Trent Affair” – The USS San Jacinto stops the British mail ship Trent and arrests two Confederate envoys, sparking a diplomatic crisis between the UK and US.
- 1901Bloody clashes take place in Athens following the translation of the Gospels into demotic Greek.
- 1937The Nazi exhibition Der ewige Jude (“The Eternal Jew”) opens in Munich.
- 1960John F. Kennedy defeats Richard Nixon in one of the closest presidential elections of the twentieth century to become the 35th president of the United States.
- 1965The Murder (Abolition of Death Penalty) Act 1965 is given Royal Assent, formally abolishing the death penalty in the United Kingdom.
- 1966Former Massachusetts Attorney General Edward Brooke becomes the first African American elected to the United States Senate since Reconstruction.
- 2002Iraq disarmament crisis: UN Security Council Resolution 1441 – The United Nations Security Council unanimously approves a resolution on Iraq, forcing Saddam Hussein to disarm or face “serious consequences”.
- 2004War in Iraq: More than 10,000 U.S. troops and a small number of Iraqi army units participate in a siege on the insurgent stronghold of Fallujah.
- 2011The potentially hazardous asteroid 2005 YU55 passes 0.85 lunar distances from Earth (about 324600 km), the closest known approach by an asteroid of its brightness since mpl 2010 XC in 1976.
View the complete list of historical events for November 8.
Curious about this Kiwi Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 8 and 1954 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Holliday Grainger, Harry Lennix, Elizabeth Fraser, Jay O. Sanders, Jimmy Kimmel, MC Ren, Amanda Jenssen, Elarica Gallacher, Neetu Singh, Jonathan M. Parisen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 8, 1954.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 2, 1939 – Paul Williams, American singer and choreographer (The Temptations) (d. 1973); November 26, 1981 – Natalie Gauci, Australian singer and pianist (Tune in Tokyo); March 17, 1938 – Zola Taylor, American singer (The Platters) (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 948