Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of November 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 8, 1975 was a Saturday and it was the 312nd day of the year 1975. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 223 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,118 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 512 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912June Havoc
- 1927Patti Page
- 1956Mari Boine
- 1956Richard Curtis
- 1960Oleg Menshikov
- 1971Carlos Atanes
- 1977Jully Black
- 1982Ted DiBiase, Jr.
- 1985Magda Apanowicz
- 1988Jessica Lowndes
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 8.
- 1831Robert Bulwer-Lytton, 1st Earl of Lytton, English poet and diplomat, 30th Governor-General of India (d. 1880)
- 1896Erika Abels d'Albert, Austrian artist (d. 1975)
- 1912June Havoc, American actress, singer and dancer (d. 2010)
- 1922Ademir Marques de Menezes, Brazilian footballer, coach, and sportscaster (d. 1996)
- 1935Stratos Dionysiou, Greek singer-songwriter (d. 1990)
- 1946Guus Hiddink, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1949Bonnie Raitt, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1968Keith Jones, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1969Naw Kham, Burmese drug lord (d. 2013)
- 1981Joe Cole, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1519Hernán Cortés enters Tenochtitlán and Aztec ruler Moctezuma welcomes him with a great celebration.
- 1520Stockholm Bloodbath begins: A successful invasion of Sweden by Danish forces results in the execution of around 100 people.
- 1644The Shunzhi Emperor, the third emperor of the Qing dynasty, is enthroned in Beijing after the collapse of the Ming dynasty as the first Qing emperor to rule over China.
- 1917The People’s Commissars give authority to Vladimir Lenin, Leon Trotsky, and Joseph Stalin.
- 1933Great Depression: New Deal – US President Franklin D. Roosevelt unveils the Civil Works Administration, an organization designed to create jobs for more than 4 million unemployed.
- 1937The Nazi exhibition Der ewige Jude (“The Eternal Jew”) opens in Munich.
- 1942World War II: French resistance coup in Algiers, in which 400 civilian French patriots neutralize Vichyist XIXth Army Corps after 15 hours of fighting, and arrest several Vichyst generals, allowing the immediate success of Operation Torch in Algiers.
- 1965The 173rd Airborne is ambushed by over 1,200 Viet Cong in Operation Hump during the Vietnam War, while the 1st Battalion, Royal Australian Regiment fight one of the first set-piece engagements of the war between Australian forces and the Viet Cong at the Battle of Gang Toi.
- 1965The British Indian Ocean Territory is created, consisting of Chagos Archipelago, Aldabra, Farquhar and Des Roches islands.
- 1966Former Massachusetts Attorney General Edward Brooke becomes the first African American elected to the United States Senate since Reconstruction.
View the complete list of historical events for November 8.
Curious about this Watermelon? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 8 and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sharon Baird, Jenny Omnichord, Yury Chernavsky, Martha Mattox, Neil Patrick Harris, Marissa Ribisi, Martha Tilton, Ayaka Kimura, Connie Hines, Jon Lindstrom.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 8, 1975.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Island Girl by Elton John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 8, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 4, 1935 – Carol Arthur, American actress and producer; March 11, 1984 – Rob Brown, American actor; August 4, 1985 – Crystal Bowersox, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 994