Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of November 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 8, 1975 was a Saturday and it was the 312nd day of the year 1975. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 43 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,298 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 518 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912June Havoc
- 1931Darla Hood
- 1956Steven Miller
- 1960Oleg Menshikov
- 1977Bucky Covington
- 1979Dania Ramirez
- 1982Sam Sparro
- 1983Nikola Rachelle
- 1985Jack Osbourne
- 1988Jessica Lowndes
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 8.
- 1884Hermann Rorschach, Swiss psychiatrist and psychoanalyst (d. 1922)
- 1885Eva Morris, English super-centenarian (d. 2000)
- 1927Nguyễn Khánh, Vietnamese general and politician, 4th President of the Republic of Vietnam (d. 2013)
- 1931Darla Hood, American actress and singer (d. 1979)
- 1953Nand Kumar Patel, Indian politician (d. 2013)
- 1956Steven Miller, American record producer and engineer
- 1970Diana King, Jamaican singer-songwriter
- 1978Shyne, Belizean-American rapper
- 1990Anett Griffel, Estonian model
- 1991Riker Lynch, American singer-songwriter, bass player, and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1620The Battle of White Mountain takes place near Prague, ending in a decisive Catholic victory in only two hours.
- 1892The New Orleans general strike begins, uniting black and white American trade unionists in a successful four-day general strike action for the first time.
- 1895While experimenting with electricity, Wilhelm Röntgen discovers the X-ray.
- 1917The People’s Commissars give authority to Vladimir Lenin, Leon Trotsky, and Joseph Stalin.
- 1923Beer Hall Putsch: In Munich, Adolf Hitler leads the Nazis in an unsuccessful attempt to overthrow the German government.
- 1936Spanish Civil War: Francoist troops fail in their effort to capture Madrid, but begin the 3-year Siege of Madrid afterwards.
- 1937The Nazi exhibition Der ewige Jude (“The Eternal Jew”) opens in Munich.
- 1957Operation Grapple X, Round C1: the United Kingdom conducts its first successful hydrogen bomb test over Kiritimati in the Pacific.
- 1960John F. Kennedy defeats Richard Nixon in one of the closest presidential elections of the twentieth century to become the 35th president of the United States.
- 2004War in Iraq: More than 10,000 U.S. troops and a small number of Iraqi army units participate in a siege on the insurgent stronghold of Fallujah.
View the complete list of historical events for November 8.
Curious about this Grape Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 8 and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mageina Tovah, Semmangudi Srinivasa Iyer, John Mallory Asher, Eleanor Holm, Arve Opsahl, Kate Smith, Robert Pine, Sherri Saum, Rhian Ramos, Gert Fröbe.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 8, 1975.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Island Girl by Elton John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 8, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 17, 1956 – Sugar Ray Leonard, American boxer and actor; December 18, 1948 – Bill Nelson, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Be-Bop Deluxe and Bill Nelson's Red Noise); December 12, 1947 – Hülya Koçyiğit, Turkish actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,003