Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1934 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1934 was a Friday and it was the 313rd day of the year 1934. The next time you can reuse your old 1934 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 193 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,123 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,020 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Mae Marsh
- 1922Dorothy Dandridge
- 1936Mary Travers
- 1954Sukekiyo Kameyama
- 1955Thomas F. Duffy
- 1959Thomas Quasthoff
- 1980Vanessa Lachey
- 1981Scottie Thompson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1832Émile Gaboriau, French author and journalist (d. 1873)
- 1886Ed Wynn, American actor and singer (d. 1966)
- 1923James Schuyler, American poet and author (d. 1991)
- 1926Vicente Aranda, Spanish director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2015)
- 1936Mikhail Tal, Latvian-Russian chess player (d. 1992)
- 1937Cliff Bole, American director and producer
- 1938Ti-Grace Atkinson, American author and critic
- 1941David Constant, English cricketer and umpire
- 1942Victor Blank, English businessman and philanthropist
- 1961Jill Dando, English journalist (d. 1999)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1688Glorious Revolution: William of Orange captures Exeter.
- 1697Pope Innocent XII founds the city of Cervia.
- 1851Kentucky marshals abduct abolitionist minister Calvin Fairbank from Jeffersonville, Indiana, and take him to Kentucky to stand trial for helping a slave escape.
- 1857The Atlantic is founded in Boston, Massachusetts.
- 1862American Civil War: Union General Ambrose Burnside assumes command of the Army of the Potomac, after George B. McClellan is removed.
- 1880A large earthquake strikes Zagreb and causes many casualties. One of them is the Zagreb Cathedral.
- 1906Theodore Roosevelt is the first sitting President of the United States to make an official trip outside the country. He did so to inspect progress on the Panama Canal.
- 1923In Munich, Germany, police and government troops crush the Beer Hall Putsch in Bavaria. The failed coup is the work of the Nazis.
- 1967The first issue of Rolling Stone magazine is published.
- 1994The chemical element darmstadtium is discovered.
View the complete list of historical events for November 9.
Curious about this Christmas Favorite? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9 and 1934 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Théodore Botrel, Robert Parker, Changmin, Katie Holmes, R. D. Burman, Phil Seymour, Larry Clark, Elisabeth Schwarzkopf, Ellen Pompeo, Des O'Connor.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 9, 1934.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 26, 1976 – Justin Pierre, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Motion City Soundtrack); September 14, 1919 – Olga Lowe, South African-English actress (d. 2013); September 29, 1968 – Samir Soni, English-Indian model and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 863