Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1934 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1934 was a Friday and it was the 313rd day of the year 1934. The next time you can reuse your old 1934 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 134 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,182 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,022 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Teddy Infuhr
- 1954Shankar Nag
- 1954Sue Upton
- 1960Joëlle Ursull
- 1965Daphne Guinness
- 1969Allison Wolfe
- 1969Ramona Milano
- 1970Chris Jericho
- 1972Eric Dane
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 9.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1810Bernhard von Langenbeck, German general, surgeon, and academic (d. 1887)
- 1872Bohdan Lepky, Ukrainian author and poet (d. 1941)
- 1906Arthur Rudolph, German engineer (d. 1996)
- 1915Sargent Shriver, American lieutenant, lawyer, and politician, 21st United States Ambassador to France (d. 2011)
- 1918Choi Hong Hi, South Korean general and martial artist, co-founded taekwondo (d. 2002)
- 1922Imre Lakatos, Hungarian mathematician, philosopher, and academic (d. 1974)
- 1954Sue Upton, English actress and dancer
- 1960Joëlle Ursull, Caribbean singer (Zouk Machine)
- 1963Fulvio Fantoni, Italian bridge player
- 1970Bill Guerin, American ice hockey player and coach
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 694At the Seventeenth Council of Toledo, Egica, a king of the Visigoths of Hispania, accuses Jews of aiding Muslims, sentencing all Jews to slavery.
- 1494The Family de' Medici are expelled from Florence.
- 1791Foundation of the Dublin Society of United Irishmen.
- 1822The Action of 9 November 1822 between USS Alligator and a squadron of pirate schooners off the coast of Cuba.
- 1906Theodore Roosevelt is the first sitting President of the United States to make an official trip outside the country. He did so to inspect progress on the Panama Canal.
- 1907The Cullinan Diamond is presented to King Edward VII on his birthday.
- 1913The Great Lakes Storm of 1913, the most destructive natural disaster ever to hit the lakes, destroys 19 ships and kills more than 250 people.
- 1937Japanese troops take control of Shanghai, China.
- 1940Warsaw is awarded the Virtuti Militari.
- 2005Suicide bombers attacked three hotels in Amman, Jordan, killing at least 60 people.
View the complete list of historical events for November 9.
Curious about this Kiwi Fruit Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9 and 1934 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Olga Baclanova, Angus Deayton, AJ Muhlach, Fernando León de Aranoa, Isabella Hofmann, Artika Sari Devi, Paulo Costanzo, Shannon Magrane, Bill Paterson, Janine Sutto.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 9, 1934.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 29, 1950 – Rebbie Jackson, American singer and actress; March 12, 1979 – Pete Doherty, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Libertines and Babyshambles); October 16, 1953 – Fred Ridgeway, Irish-English actor (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,015