Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1934 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1934 was a Friday and it was the 313rd day of the year 1934. The next time you can reuse your old 1934 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 231 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,085 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,019 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Edna May Oliver
- 1892Mabel Normand
- 1933Jim Perry
- 1948Michel Pagliaro
- 1954Dennis Stratton
- 1955Karen Dotrice
- 1955Thomas F. Duffy
- 1969Allison Wolfe
- 1973Alyson Court
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1719Domenico Lorenzo Ponziani, Italian priest, academic, and theoretician (d. 1796)
- 1721Mark Akenside, English physician and poet (d. 1770)
- 1853Stanford White, American architect, co-founded McKim, Mead & White (d. 1906)
- 1894Mae Marsh, American actress (d. 1968)
- 1905Erika Mann, German-Swiss actress and author (d. 1969)
- 1948Michel Pagliaro, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1981Scottie Thompson, American actress
- 1984Seven, South Korean singer, dancer, and actor
- 1988Cadeyrn Neville, Australian rugby player
- 1989Baptiste Giabiconi, French model and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1456Ulrich II, Count of Celje, last ruler of the County of Cilli, is assassinated in Belgrade.
- 1872The Great Boston Fire of 1872.
- 1880A large earthquake strikes Zagreb and causes many casualties. One of them is the Zagreb Cathedral.
- 1913The Great Lakes Storm of 1913, the most destructive natural disaster ever to hit the lakes, destroys 19 ships and kills more than 250 people.
- 1935The Congress of Industrial Organizations is founded in Atlantic City, New Jersey, by eight trade unions belonging to the American Federation of Labor.
- 1967Apollo program: NASA launches the unmanned Apollo 4 test spacecraft atop the first Saturn V rocket from Cape Kennedy, Florida.
- 1970Vietnam War: The Supreme Court of the United States votes 6 to 3 against hearing a case to allow Massachusetts to enforce its law granting residents the right to refuse military service in an undeclared war.
- 1979Nuclear false alarm: the NORAD computers and the Alternate National Military Command Center in Fort Ritchie, Maryland detected purported massive Soviet nuclear strike. After reviewing the raw data from satellites and checking the early-warning radars, the alert is cancelled.
- 1998Capital punishment in the United Kingdom, already abolished for murder, is completely abolished for all remaining capital offences.
- 2005The Venus Express mission of the European Space Agency is launched from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan.
View the complete list of historical events for November 9.
Curious about this Unreal Green Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9 and 1934 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tobey Maguire, Sada Thompson, Cees Geel, Sadie Corré, Pearl Hackney, Kacey Musgraves, Max Perlich, Hélène Ségara, James Redfield, Atsuko Maeda.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 9, 1934.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 10, 1935 – Tura Satana, American actress and dancer (d. 2011); February 16, 1950 – Roman Tam, Hong Kong singer (Roman and the Four Steps) (d. 2002); April 8, 1943 – Jack O'Halloran, American boxer and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 931