Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1934 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1934 was a Friday and it was the 313rd day of the year 1934. The next time you can reuse your old 1934 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 262 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,054 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,018 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Ed Wynn
- 1914Hedy Lamarr
- 1936Mary Travers
- 1951Lou Ferrigno
- 1953Rhetta Hughes
- 1954Sue Upton
- 1955Karen Dotrice
- 1959Tony Slattery
- 1969Ramona Milano
- 1990Hodgy Beats
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1664Henry Wharton, English librarian and author (d. 1695)
- 1929Imre Kertész, Hungarian-German author, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1941Tom Fogerty, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Creedence Clearwater Revival and Ruby) (d. 1990)
- 1959Thomas Quasthoff, German opera singer
- 1972Corin Tucker, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Sleater-Kinney, Heavens to Betsy, and Cadallaca)
- 1973Gabrielle Miller, Canadian actress
- 1977Chris Morgan, English footballer and manager
- 1978Even Ormestad, Norwegian bass guitarist (Jaga Jazzist)
- 1980Dominique Maltais, Canadian snowboarder
- 1988Cheyenne Tozzi, Australian model and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1330At the Battle of Posada, Basarab I of Wallachia defeats the Hungarian army of Charles I Robert.
- 1791Foundation of the Dublin Society of United Irishmen.
- 1793William Carey reaches the Hooghly River.
- 1867Tokugawa shogunate hands power back to the Emperor of Japan, starting the Meiji Restoration.
- 1887The United States receives rights to Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.
- 1918Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany abdicates after the German Revolution, and Germany is proclaimed a Republic.
- 1923In Munich, Germany, police and government troops crush the Beer Hall Putsch in Bavaria. The failed coup is the work of the Nazis.
- 1960Robert McNamara is named president of Ford Motor Co., the first non-Ford to serve in that post. A month later, he resigned to join the administration of newly elected John F. Kennedy.
- 1965Several U.S. states and parts of Canada are hit by a series of blackouts lasting up to 13 hours in the Northeast blackout of 1965.
- 1967The first issue of Rolling Stone magazine is published.
View the complete list of historical events for November 9.
Curious about this Blueberry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9 and 1934 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kidada Jones, Jack Nicholson, Bruce Allpress, Toni Blankenheim, Raai Laxmi, Dani Behr, Burt Bacharach, George Arliss, Chester Bennington, Marc Dupré.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 9, 1934.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 19, 1927 – William Hickey, American actor (d. 1997); September 27, 1958 – Shaun Cassidy, American actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter; December 16, 1964 – Gail Harris, English actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 877