Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1934 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1934 was a Friday and it was the 313rd day of the year 1934. The next time you can reuse your old 1934 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 290 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,026 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,017 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Dorothy Dandridge
- 1944Phil May
- 1946Benny Mardones
- 1953Rhetta Hughes
- 1954Shankar Nag
- 1965Daphne Guinness
- 1969Roxanne Shanté
- 1970Susan Tedeschi
- 1984Ku Hye-sun
- 1988Cheyenne Tozzi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1799Gustav, Prince of Vasa (d. 1877)
- 1888Jean Monnet, French economist and diplomat (d. 1979)
- 1915André François, Romanian-French illustrator, painter, and sculptor (d. 2005)
- 1918Spiro Agnew, American soldier, lawyer, and politician, 39th Vice President of the United States (d. 1996)
- 1931Whitey Herzog, American baseball player and manager
- 1935Bob Gibson, American baseball player and manager
- 1936Mikhail Tal, Latvian-Russian chess player (d. 1992)
- 1947Robert David Hall, American actor, singer, and pianist
- 1965Daphne Guinness, English-Irish model and actress
- 1979Martin Taylor, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1520More than 50 people are sentenced and executed in the Stockholm Bloodbath
- 1729Spain, France and Great Britain sign the Treaty of Seville.
- 1793William Carey reaches the Hooghly River.
- 1857The Atlantic is founded in Boston, Massachusetts.
- 1887The United States receives rights to Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.
- 1888Mary Jane Kelly is murdered in London, widely believed to be the fifth and final victim of the notorious unidentified serial killer Jack the Ripper.
- 1918Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany abdicates after the German Revolution, and Germany is proclaimed a Republic.
- 1965The Catholic Worker Movement member Roger Allen LaPorte, protesting against the Vietnam War, sets himself on fire in front of the United Nations building.
- 1993Stari Most, the “old bridge” in Bosnian Mostar built in 1566, collapses after several days of bombing.
- 2007The German Bundestag passes the controversial data retention bill mandating storage of citizens’ telecommunications traffic data for six months without probable cause.
View the complete list of historical events for November 9.
Curious about this Yellow Drizzle Altos? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9 and 1934 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Haley Reinhart, Šarlote Lēnmane, Jack Neo, Laidback Luke, Hunter Tylo, Ray Gravell, Danny Gokey, Joy Giovanni, Rin Takanashi, Norman Treigle.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 9, 1934.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 30, 1990 – Rola, Japanese model and television personality; January 20, 1986 – Kevin Parker, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist; June 20, 1983 – Masashi Mikami, Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 866