Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1939 was a Thursday and it was the 313rd day of the year 1939. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 135 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,355 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 960 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1944Phil May
- 1951Lou Ferrigno
- 1964Robert Duncan McNeill
- 1981Kengo Ohkuchi
- 1981Scottie Thompson
- 1984Delta Goodrem
- 1984Ku Hye-sun
- 1988Cheyenne Tozzi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 9.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1850Louis Lewin, German pharmacologist and academic (d. 1929)
- 1937Clyde Wells, Canadian lawyer and politician, 5th Premier of Newfoundland
- 1942Victor Blank, English businessman and philanthropist
- 1948Luiz Felipe Scolari, Brazilian footballer and manager
- 1960Demetra Plakas, American drummer (L7)
- 1961Jill Dando, English journalist (d. 1999)
- 1965Daphne Guinness, English-Irish model and actress
- 1970Domino, American DJ and producer (Hieroglyphics)
- 1979Adam Dunn, American baseball player
- 1988Josip Čorić, Croatian-Bosnian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1282Pope Martin IV excommunicates King Peter III of Aragon.
- 1848Robert Blum, a German revolutionary, is executed in Vienna.
- 1857The Atlantic is founded in Boston, Massachusetts.
- 1921The Italian National Fascist Party comes into existence.
- 1937Japanese troops take control of Shanghai, China.
- 1940Warsaw is awarded the Virtuti Militari.
- 1960Robert McNamara is named president of Ford Motor Co., the first non-Ford to serve in that post. A month later, he resigned to join the administration of newly elected John F. Kennedy.
- 1967Apollo program: NASA launches the unmanned Apollo 4 test spacecraft atop the first Saturn V rocket from Cape Kennedy, Florida.
- 1967The first issue of Rolling Stone magazine is published.
- 1989Cold War: Fall of the Berlin Wall. Communist-controlled East Germany opens checkpoints in the Berlin Wall allowing its citizens to travel to West Germany. This key event led to the eventual reunification of East and West Germany, and fall of communism in eastern Europe including Russia.
View the complete list of historical events for November 9.
Curious about this Golden Choco Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9 and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ruthie Henshall, Arthur Machen, Tom Wilson, Andi Eigenmann, Mike Pinera, Carlo Resoort, Mary Tyler Moore, Dante Carver, John Oliver, Tom Chambers.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 9, 1939.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 16, 1978 – Matthew Rogers, American singer and television host; July 20, 1957 – Donna Dixon, American model and actress, Miss Virginia 1976; October 28, 1943 – Charo López, Spanish actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 985