Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1939 was a Thursday and it was the 313rd day of the year 1939. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 228 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,262 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 957 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Muriel Aked
- 1933Jim Perry
- 1954Dennis Stratton
- 1954Sue Upton
- 1959Thomas Quasthoff
- 1969Roxanne Shanté
- 1970Susan Tedeschi
- 1971Melinda Kinnaman
- 1974Joe C.
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1664Johann Speth, German organist and composer (d. 1719)
- 1869Marie Dressler, Canadian-American actress and singer (d. 1934)
- 1878Ahn Changho, Korean activist and politician (d. 1938)
- 1902Anthony Asquith, English director and screenwriter (d. 1968)
- 1942Tom Weiskopf, American golfer and sportscaster
- 1953Rhetta Hughes, American singer and actress
- 1960Joëlle Ursull, Caribbean singer (Zouk Machine)
- 1974Joe C., American rapper and actor (d. 2000)
- 1983Rob Elloway, German rugby player
- 1987Raul Must, Estonian badminton player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1688Glorious Revolution: William of Orange captures Exeter.
- 1780American Revolutionary War: In the Battle of Fishdam Ford a force of British and Loyalist troops fail in a surprise attack against the South Carolina Patriot militia under Brigadier General Thomas Sumter.
- 1822The Action of 9 November 1822 between USS Alligator and a squadron of pirate schooners off the coast of Cuba.
- 1851Kentucky marshals abduct abolitionist minister Calvin Fairbank from Jeffersonville, Indiana, and take him to Kentucky to stand trial for helping a slave escape.
- 1906Theodore Roosevelt is the first sitting President of the United States to make an official trip outside the country. He did so to inspect progress on the Panama Canal.
- 1914SMS Emden is sunk by HMAS Sydney in the Battle of Cocos.
- 1918Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany abdicates after the German Revolution, and Germany is proclaimed a Republic.
- 1937Japanese troops take control of Shanghai, China.
- 1965Several U.S. states and parts of Canada are hit by a series of blackouts lasting up to 13 hours in the Northeast blackout of 1965.
- 1998Capital punishment in the United Kingdom, already abolished for murder, is completely abolished for all remaining capital offences.
View the complete list of historical events for November 9.
Curious about this Glazed White Pearl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9 and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ilse DeLange, Simon Le Bon, Alicia Witt, Betty Carter, Michael Durrell, Adrianna Biedrzyńska, Kota Yabu, Jerry Stiller, Florence Desmond, Pooja Shah.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 9, 1939.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 18, 1926 – Bud Greenspan, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2010); April 14, 1930 – Bradford Dillman, American actor and author; February 29, 1972 – Saul Williams, American singer-songwriter and actor (Wax Poetic).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 891