Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1939 was a Thursday and it was the 313rd day of the year 1939. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 168 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,322 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 959 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Muriel Aked
- 1933Jim Perry
- 1936Teddy Infuhr
- 1951Lou Ferrigno
- 1954Aed Carabao
- 1954Dennis Stratton
- 1954Shankar Nag
- 1954Sukekiyo Kameyama
- 1969Roxanne Shanté
- 1989Baptiste Giabiconi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1455Johann V of Nassau-Vianden-Dietz (d. 1516)
- 1522Martin Chemnitz, German astrologer and theologian (d. 1586)
- 1935David Wolfson, Baron Wolfson of Sunningdale, English businessman and politician
- 1937Clyde Wells, Canadian lawyer and politician, 5th Premier of Newfoundland
- 1955Fernando Meirelles, Brazilian director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1959Thomas Quasthoff, German opera singer
- 1969Ramona Milano, Canadian actress
- 1972Corin Tucker, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Sleater-Kinney, Heavens to Betsy, and Cadallaca)
- 1983Michael Turner, English footballer
- 1984French Montana, Moroccan-American rapper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1494The Family de' Medici are expelled from Florence.
- 1520More than 50 people are sentenced and executed in the Stockholm Bloodbath
- 1720The synagogue of Judah HeHasid is burned down by Arab creditors, leading to the expulsion of the Ashkenazim from Jerusalem.
- 1861The first documented football match in Canada is played at University College, Toronto.
- 1906Theodore Roosevelt is the first sitting President of the United States to make an official trip outside the country. He did so to inspect progress on the Panama Canal.
- 1907The Cullinan Diamond is presented to King Edward VII on his birthday.
- 1921The Italian National Fascist Party comes into existence.
- 1953Cambodia gains independence from France.
- 1998Capital punishment in the United Kingdom, already abolished for murder, is completely abolished for all remaining capital offences.
- 2012At least 27 people are killed and dozens are wounded in conflicts between inmates and guards at Welikada prison in Colombo.
View the complete list of historical events for November 9.
Curious about this Choco Purpleberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9 and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jencarlos Canela, Noah Munck, Jillian Hall, Norm Prescott, Christophe, Sally Martin, Christopher Reeve, Jerry Lordan, Megan Hilty, Clarence "Frogman" Henry.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 9, 1939.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 8, 1957 – Hardi Volmer, Estonian singer and director (Singer Vinger); October 24, 1954 – Doug Davidson, American actor; March 15, 1953 – Kostas Bigalis, Greek singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 845