Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1939 was a Thursday and it was the 313rd day of the year 1939. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 257 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,233 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 956 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Erika Mann
- 1936Teddy Infuhr
- 1947Robert David Hall
- 1953Rhetta Hughes
- 1954Shankar Nag
- 1973Gabrielle Miller
- 1984French Montana
- 1988Nikki Blonsky
- 1989Baptiste Giabiconi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1818Ivan Turgenev, Russian author and playwright (d. 1883)
- 1850Louis Lewin, German pharmacologist and academic (d. 1929)
- 1921Viktor Chukarin, Ukrainian gymnast and coach (d. 1984)
- 1926Luis Miguel Dominguín, Spanish bullfighter (d. 1996)
- 1946Benny Mardones, American singer-songwriter
- 1951Lou Ferrigno, American bodybuilder and actor
- 1981Jobi McAnuff, Jamaican footballer
- 1984Seven, South Korean singer, dancer, and actor
- 1988Nikki Blonsky, American actress, singer, and dancer
- 1990Hodgy Beats, American rapper and producer (Odd Future and MellowHype)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1282Pope Martin IV excommunicates King Peter III of Aragon.
- 1688Glorious Revolution: William of Orange captures Exeter.
- 1720The synagogue of Judah HeHasid is burned down by Arab creditors, leading to the expulsion of the Ashkenazim from Jerusalem.
- 1822The Action of 9 November 1822 between USS Alligator and a squadron of pirate schooners off the coast of Cuba.
- 1861The first documented football match in Canada is played at University College, Toronto.
- 1862American Civil War: Union General Ambrose Burnside assumes command of the Army of the Potomac, after George B. McClellan is removed.
- 1867Tokugawa shogunate hands power back to the Emperor of Japan, starting the Meiji Restoration.
- 1888Mary Jane Kelly is murdered in London, widely believed to be the fifth and final victim of the notorious unidentified serial killer Jack the Ripper.
- 1940Warsaw is awarded the Virtuti Militari.
- 1993Stari Most, the “old bridge” in Bosnian Mostar built in 1566, collapses after several days of bombing.
View the complete list of historical events for November 9.
Curious about this Green Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9 and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Costa Cordalis, Emily Bett Rickards, Maria von Trapp, Craig Zadan, Jacqueline Pirie, Ronit Roy, Steve Allen, apl.de.ap, Eric Christian Olsen, LeToya Luckett.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 9, 1939.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 11, 1971 – David DeLuise, American actor and director; June 9, 1964 – Slaid Cleaves, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; August 8, 1942 – John Gustafson, English singer-songwriter and bass player (Roxy Music, Ian Gillan Band, The Big Three, Quatermass, and Episode Six) (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 869