Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1939 was a Thursday and it was the 313rd day of the year 1939. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 295 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,195 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 955 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890George Regas
- 1936Teddy Infuhr
- 1944Phil May
- 1955Thomas F. Duffy
- 1960Joëlle Ursull
- 1964Robert Duncan McNeill
- 1965Bryn Terfel
- 1970Chris Jericho
- 1970Susan Tedeschi
- 1974Giovanna Mezzogiorno
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1723Anna Amalia, Abbess of Quedlinburg (d. 1787)
- 1825A. P. Hill, American general (d. 1865)
- 1921Pierrette Alarie, Canadian soprano (d. 2011)
- 1921Viktor Chukarin, Ukrainian gymnast and coach (d. 1984)
- 1955Bob Nault, Canadian politician
- 1972Corin Tucker, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Sleater-Kinney, Heavens to Betsy, and Cadallaca)
- 1981Jobi McAnuff, Jamaican footballer
- 1988Analeigh Tipton, American model, actress, and figure skater
- 1988Nikki Blonsky, American actress, singer, and dancer
- 1989Baptiste Giabiconi, French model and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1520More than 50 people are sentenced and executed in the Stockholm Bloodbath
- 1862American Civil War: Union General Ambrose Burnside assumes command of the Army of the Potomac, after George B. McClellan is removed.
- 1918Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany abdicates after the German Revolution, and Germany is proclaimed a Republic.
- 1921The Italian National Fascist Party comes into existence.
- 1923In Munich, Germany, police and government troops crush the Beer Hall Putsch in Bavaria. The failed coup is the work of the Nazis.
- 1935The Congress of Industrial Organizations is founded in Atlantic City, New Jersey, by eight trade unions belonging to the American Federation of Labor.
- 1937Japanese troops take control of Shanghai, China.
- 1970Vietnam War: The Supreme Court of the United States votes 6 to 3 against hearing a case to allow Massachusetts to enforce its law granting residents the right to refuse military service in an undeclared war.
- 1998Capital punishment in the United Kingdom, already abolished for murder, is completely abolished for all remaining capital offences.
- 2005Suicide bombers attacked three hotels in Amman, Jordan, killing at least 60 people.
View the complete list of historical events for November 9.
Curious about this Pure White Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9 and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Iván Petrovich, Keenan Wynn, Victoria Mallory, Sarah Steele, Judie Aronson, Jeffrey Licon, YTCracker, Kaori Nazuka, Christiane Eda-Pierre, John Cassavetes.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 9, 1939.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 28, 1931 – Martin Milner, American actor (d. 2015); May 19, 1946 – André the Giant, French-American wrestler and actor (d. 1993); July 6, 1985 – Melisa Sözen, Turkish actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 877