Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1954 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1954 was a Tuesday and it was the 313rd day of the year 1954. The next time you can reuse your old 1954 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 200 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,811 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 773 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Edna May Oliver
- 1886Ed Wynn
- 1890George Regas
- 1913Paulene Myers
- 1929Marc Favreau
- 1948Michel Pagliaro
- 1964Robert Duncan McNeill
- 1972Eric Dane
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1389Isabella of Valois (d. 1409)
- 1719Domenico Lorenzo Ponziani, Italian priest, academic, and theoretician (d. 1796)
- 1723Anna Amalia, Abbess of Quedlinburg (d. 1787)
- 1885Theodor Kaluza, German mathematician and physicist (d. 1954)
- 1900Oskar Loorits, Estonian author and academic (d. 1961)
- 1939Bryan Davies, Baron Davies of Oldham, English academic and politician
- 1945Moeletsi Mbeki, South African economist and academic
- 1955Fernando Meirelles, Brazilian director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1978Sisqó, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Dru Hill)
- 1988Cadeyrn Neville, Australian rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 694At the Seventeenth Council of Toledo, Egica, a king of the Visigoths of Hispania, accuses Jews of aiding Muslims, sentencing all Jews to slavery.
- 1494The Family de' Medici are expelled from Florence.
- 1791Foundation of the Dublin Society of United Irishmen.
- 1793William Carey reaches the Hooghly River.
- 1848Robert Blum, a German revolutionary, is executed in Vienna.
- 1857The Atlantic is founded in Boston, Massachusetts.
- 1872The Great Boston Fire of 1872.
- 1907The Cullinan Diamond is presented to King Edward VII on his birthday.
- 1940Warsaw is awarded the Virtuti Militari.
- 1960Robert McNamara is named president of Ford Motor Co., the first non-Ford to serve in that post. A month later, he resigned to join the administration of newly elected John F. Kennedy.
View the complete list of historical events for November 9.
Curious about this Tokyo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9 and 1954 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jillian Reynolds, Donna D'Errico, Bob Seger, Wilfrid Hyde-White, Jamie Foxx, Dhondup Wangchen, Robin Schulz, Konrad Ernst Ackermann, Tyler Hubbard, Marcos Curiel.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 9, 1954.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 6, 2001 – Aryana Engineer, Canadian actress; July 1, 1951 – Terrence Mann, American actor, singer, and dancer; May 5, 1976 – Dieter Brummer, Australian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 820