Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1954 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1954 was a Tuesday and it was the 313rd day of the year 1954. The next time you can reuse your old 1954 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 262 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,749 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 771 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Dorothy Dandridge
- 1937Cliff Bole
- 1947Robert David Hall
- 1954Aed Carabao
- 1955Fernando Meirelles
- 1955Karen Dotrice
- 1970Chris Jericho
- 1974Giovanna Mezzogiorno
- 1988Analeigh Tipton
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1664Henry Wharton, English librarian and author (d. 1695)
- 1850Louis Lewin, German pharmacologist and academic (d. 1929)
- 1915André François, Romanian-French illustrator, painter, and sculptor (d. 2005)
- 1934Carl Sagan, American astronomer, astrophysicist, and cosmologist (d. 1996)
- 1934Ingvar Carlsson, Swedish economist and politician, 29th Prime Minister of Sweden
- 1946Benny Mardones, American singer-songwriter
- 1970Domino, American DJ and producer (Hieroglyphics)
- 1971Melinda Kinnaman, Swedish actress
- 1979Dave Bush, American baseball player
- 1984Joel Zumaya, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1282Pope Martin IV excommunicates King Peter III of Aragon.
- 1764Mary Campbell, a captive of the Lenape during the French and Indian War, is turned over to forces commanded by Colonel Henry Bouquet.
- 1791Foundation of the Dublin Society of United Irishmen.
- 1867Tokugawa shogunate hands power back to the Emperor of Japan, starting the Meiji Restoration.
- 1883The Royal Winnipeg Rifles of the Canadian Armed Forces (known then as the “90th Winnipeg Battalion of Rifles”) is founded.
- 1887The United States receives rights to Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.
- 1917Joseph Stalin enters the provisional government of Bolshevik Russia.
- 1923In Munich, Germany, police and government troops crush the Beer Hall Putsch in Bavaria. The failed coup is the work of the Nazis.
- 1985Garry Kasparov, 22, of the Soviet Union becomes the youngest World Chess Champion by beating Anatoly Karpov, also of the Soviet Union.
- 2012A train carrying liquid fuel crashes and bursts into flames in northern Burma, killing 27 people and injuring 80 others.
View the complete list of historical events for November 9.
Curious about this Double Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9 and 1954 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Barbara Anderson, Alvy Moore, Jed Madela, David Huddleston, Cas Haley, Peter Allen, Mo Gaffney, Andrew Loog Oldham, Henry Gibson, Rie Tomosaka.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 9, 1954.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 3, 1989 – Nadia Forde, Irish model, singer and actress; April 24, 1963 – Paula Frazer, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Tarnation, Faith No More, and Frightwig); June 13, 1953 – Tim Allen, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 863