Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1954 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1954 was a Tuesday and it was the 313rd day of the year 1954. The next time you can reuse your old 1954 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 294 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,717 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 770 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Muriel Aked
- 1933Jim Perry
- 1937Cliff Bole
- 1954Dennis Stratton
- 1955Thomas F. Duffy
- 1965Daphne Guinness
- 1969Allison Wolfe
- 1969Roxanne Shanté
- 1971Melinda Kinnaman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1697Claudio Casciolini, Italian composer (d. 1760)
- 1935Bob Gibson, American baseball player and manager
- 1944Chitresh Das, Indian dancer and choreographer (d. 2015)
- 1945Moeletsi Mbeki, South African economist and academic
- 1948Henrik S. Järrel, Swedish politician
- 1965Bryn Terfel, Welsh opera singer
- 1968Nazzareno Carusi, Italian pianist and educator
- 1970Guido Görtzen, Dutch volleyball player
- 1972Naomi Shindō, Japanese voice actress and singer
- 1988Analeigh Tipton, American model, actress, and figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1494The Family de' Medici are expelled from Florence.
- 1688Glorious Revolution: William of Orange captures Exeter.
- 1793William Carey reaches the Hooghly River.
- 1799Napoleon Bonaparte leads the Coup of 18 Brumaire ending the Directory government, and becoming one of its three Consuls (Consulate Government).
- 1822The Action of 9 November 1822 between USS Alligator and a squadron of pirate schooners off the coast of Cuba.
- 1883The Royal Winnipeg Rifles of the Canadian Armed Forces (known then as the “90th Winnipeg Battalion of Rifles”) is founded.
- 1887The United States receives rights to Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.
- 1906Theodore Roosevelt is the first sitting President of the United States to make an official trip outside the country. He did so to inspect progress on the Panama Canal.
- 1965The Catholic Worker Movement member Roger Allen LaPorte, protesting against the Vietnam War, sets himself on fire in front of the United Nations building.
- 2012At least 27 people are killed and dozens are wounded in conflicts between inmates and guards at Welikada prison in Colombo.
View the complete list of historical events for November 9.
Curious about this Amethyst? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9 and 1954 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pierce Brosnan, Travis Schuldt, Edward Hardwicke, Jim Brickman, Travis Willingham, Heike Makatsch, Willy DeVille, Reese Witherspoon, Alec Guinness, KaDee Strickland.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 9, 1954.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 11, 1946 – Dennis Tufano, American singer (The Buckinghams); August 1, 1978 – Dhani Harrison, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Thenewno2, Traveling Wilburys, and Fistful of Mercy); February 10, 1974 – Ivri Lider, Israeli singer-songwriter and producer (The Young Professionals).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 869