Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1954 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1954 was a Tuesday and it was the 313rd day of the year 1954. The next time you can reuse your old 1954 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 169 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,842 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 774 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Muriel Aked
- 1955Karen Dotrice
- 1962Teryl Rothery
- 1969Allison Wolfe
- 1969Sandra Denton
- 1971Melinda Kinnaman
- 1972Corin Tucker
- 1972Eric Dane
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1873Otfrid Foerster, German neurologist and surgeon (d. 1941)
- 1920Byron De La Beckwith, American assassin of Medgar Evers (d. 2001)
- 1938Ti-Grace Atkinson, American author and critic
- 1954Shankar Nag, Indian actor and director
- 1969Allison Wolfe, American singer-songwriter (Bratmobile, Cold Cold Hearts, and Partyline)
- 1969Ramona Milano, Canadian actress
- 1970Bill Guerin, American ice hockey player and coach
- 1974Joe C., American rapper and actor (d. 2000)
- 1978Even Ormestad, Norwegian bass guitarist (Jaga Jazzist)
- 1984Delta Goodrem, Australian singer-songwriter, pianist, and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1456Ulrich II, Count of Celje, last ruler of the County of Cilli, is assassinated in Belgrade.
- 1791Foundation of the Dublin Society of United Irishmen.
- 1799Napoleon Bonaparte leads the Coup of 18 Brumaire ending the Directory government, and becoming one of its three Consuls (Consulate Government).
- 1851Kentucky marshals abduct abolitionist minister Calvin Fairbank from Jeffersonville, Indiana, and take him to Kentucky to stand trial for helping a slave escape.
- 1861The first documented football match in Canada is played at University College, Toronto.
- 1880A large earthquake strikes Zagreb and causes many casualties. One of them is the Zagreb Cathedral.
- 1953Cambodia gains independence from France.
- 1965The Catholic Worker Movement member Roger Allen LaPorte, protesting against the Vietnam War, sets himself on fire in front of the United Nations building.
- 1998Capital punishment in the United Kingdom, already abolished for murder, is completely abolished for all remaining capital offences.
- 2007The German Bundestag passes the controversial data retention bill mandating storage of citizens’ telecommunications traffic data for six months without probable cause.
View the complete list of historical events for November 9.
Curious about this Lemon Drop Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9 and 1954 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fadl Shaker, Tony Osoba, Alexz Johnson, Candy Hsu, Noor Jehan, Jade Pettyjohn, Helen Shapiro, Amy Brenneman, Jean-Pierre Jeunet, Bradley Nowell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 9, 1954.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 29, 1961 – Randy Jackson, American singer-songwriter and dancer (The Jackson 5); September 28, 1964 – Laura Cerón, Mexican-American actress; March 22, 1976 – Reese Witherspoon, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 873