Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1968 was a Saturday and it was the 314th day of the year 1968. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 194 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,703 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 599 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Ed Wynn
- 1955Fernando Meirelles
- 1969Allison Wolfe
- 1971Melinda Kinnaman
- 1972Corin Tucker
- 1973Gabrielle Miller
- 1974Joe C.
- 1984French Montana
- 1984Ku Hye-sun
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1389Isabella of Valois (d. 1409)
- 1818Ivan Turgenev, Russian author and playwright (d. 1883)
- 1885Theodor Kaluza, German mathematician and physicist (d. 1954)
- 1888Jean Monnet, French economist and diplomat (d. 1979)
- 1913Paulene Myers, American actress (d. 1996)
- 1934Ronald Harwood, South African author, playwright, and screenwriter
- 1936Bob Graham, American lawyer and politician, 38th Governor of Florida
- 1936Mikhail Tal, Latvian-Russian chess player (d. 1992)
- 1972Eric Dane, American actor
- 1972Naomi Shindō, Japanese voice actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 694At the Seventeenth Council of Toledo, Egica, a king of the Visigoths of Hispania, accuses Jews of aiding Muslims, sentencing all Jews to slavery.
- 1313Louis the Bavarian defeats his cousin Frederick I of Austria at the Battle of Gammelsdorf.
- 1520More than 50 people are sentenced and executed in the Stockholm Bloodbath
- 1729Spain, France and Great Britain sign the Treaty of Seville.
- 1799Napoleon Bonaparte leads the Coup of 18 Brumaire ending the Directory government, and becoming one of its three Consuls (Consulate Government).
- 1906Theodore Roosevelt is the first sitting President of the United States to make an official trip outside the country. He did so to inspect progress on the Panama Canal.
- 1953Cambodia gains independence from France.
- 1963At Miike coal mine, Miike, Japan, an explosion kills 458, and hospitalises 839 with carbon monoxide poisoning.
- 1967The first issue of Rolling Stone magazine is published.
- 2005Suicide bombers attacked three hotels in Amman, Jordan, killing at least 60 people.
View the complete list of historical events for November 9.
Curious about this Blue Drizzle Nimbus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9 and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Albert Collins, Joseph Grimaldi, Vanessa Amorosi, MC Frontalot, Belinda Lang, Mike Jones, Anthony Montgomery, Haley Pullos, Patti Smith, Billy Davis, Jr..
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 9, 1968.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey Jude by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 9, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 15, 1963 – Helen Slater, American actress and singer; April 26, 1988 – Hazel Ann Mendoza, Spanish-Filipino actress; November 21, 1978 – Lucía Jiménez, Spanish actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 905