Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1968 was a Saturday and it was the 314th day of the year 1968. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 81 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,816 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 603 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Teddy Infuhr
- 1955Thomas F. Duffy
- 1960Joëlle Ursull
- 1962Teryl Rothery
- 1965Bryn Terfel
- 1970Chris Jericho
- 1972Naomi Shindō
- 1973Gabrielle Miller
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 9.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1832Émile Gaboriau, French author and journalist (d. 1873)
- 1854Maud Howe Elliott, American activist and author (d. 1948)
- 1885Theodor Kaluza, German mathematician and physicist (d. 1954)
- 1915André François, Romanian-French illustrator, painter, and sculptor (d. 2005)
- 1934Carl Sagan, American astronomer, astrophysicist, and cosmologist (d. 1996)
- 1941Tom Fogerty, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Creedence Clearwater Revival and Ruby) (d. 1990)
- 1965Daphne Guinness, English-Irish model and actress
- 1972Doug Russell, American radio host
- 1981Eyedea, American rapper and producer (Eyedea & Abilities and Face Candy) (d. 2010)
- 1997Matthew Fisher, English cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 694At the Seventeenth Council of Toledo, Egica, a king of the Visigoths of Hispania, accuses Jews of aiding Muslims, sentencing all Jews to slavery.
- 1720The synagogue of Judah HeHasid is burned down by Arab creditors, leading to the expulsion of the Ashkenazim from Jerusalem.
- 1793William Carey reaches the Hooghly River.
- 1822The Action of 9 November 1822 between USS Alligator and a squadron of pirate schooners off the coast of Cuba.
- 1857The Atlantic is founded in Boston, Massachusetts.
- 1887The United States receives rights to Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.
- 1888Mary Jane Kelly is murdered in London, widely believed to be the fifth and final victim of the notorious unidentified serial killer Jack the Ripper.
- 1963At Miike coal mine, Miike, Japan, an explosion kills 458, and hospitalises 839 with carbon monoxide poisoning.
- 1967Apollo program: NASA launches the unmanned Apollo 4 test spacecraft atop the first Saturn V rocket from Cape Kennedy, Florida.
- 1998Capital punishment in the United Kingdom, already abolished for murder, is completely abolished for all remaining capital offences.
View the complete list of historical events for November 9.
Curious about this Lime Green Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9 and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brit Marling, Aphex Twin, Darlene Vogel, Joseph Brooks, Sabu Dastagir, Hana Soukupová, Mark Povinelli, Sheila Kuehl, Andy Lau, Tallulah Bankhead.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 9, 1968.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey Jude by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 9, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 22, 1985 – Hadise, Belgian-Turkish singer-songwriter and dancer; August 15, 1964 – Srihari, Indian actor and producer (d. 2013); April 22, 1997 – Jekalyn Carr, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,060