Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1968 was a Saturday and it was the 314th day of the year 1968. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 228 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,669 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 598 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Dorothy Dandridge
- 1933Jim Perry
- 1948Michel Pagliaro
- 1954Shankar Nag
- 1969Allison Wolfe
- 1969Ramona Milano
- 1970Susan Tedeschi
- 1974Giovanna Mezzogiorno
- 1984French Montana
- 1989Baptiste Giabiconi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1854Maud Howe Elliott, American activist and author (d. 1948)
- 1915André François, Romanian-French illustrator, painter, and sculptor (d. 2005)
- 1928Anne Sexton, American poet and academic (d. 1974)
- 1931George Witt, American baseball player and coach (d. 2013)
- 1934Ronald Harwood, South African author, playwright, and screenwriter
- 1955Thomas F. Duffy, American actor
- 1967Ricky Otto, English footballer
- 1970Scarface, American rapper (Geto Boys)
- 1974Joe C., American rapper and actor (d. 2000)
- 1981Eyedea, American rapper and producer (Eyedea & Abilities and Face Candy) (d. 2010)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1793William Carey reaches the Hooghly River.
- 1851Kentucky marshals abduct abolitionist minister Calvin Fairbank from Jeffersonville, Indiana, and take him to Kentucky to stand trial for helping a slave escape.
- 1883The Royal Winnipeg Rifles of the Canadian Armed Forces (known then as the “90th Winnipeg Battalion of Rifles”) is founded.
- 1887The United States receives rights to Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.
- 1906Theodore Roosevelt is the first sitting President of the United States to make an official trip outside the country. He did so to inspect progress on the Panama Canal.
- 1985Garry Kasparov, 22, of the Soviet Union becomes the youngest World Chess Champion by beating Anatoly Karpov, also of the Soviet Union.
- 1994The chemical element darmstadtium is discovered.
- 1998Capital punishment in the United Kingdom, already abolished for murder, is completely abolished for all remaining capital offences.
- 2005The Venus Express mission of the European Space Agency is launched from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan.
- 2012At least 27 people are killed and dozens are wounded in conflicts between inmates and guards at Welikada prison in Colombo.
View the complete list of historical events for November 9.
Curious about this Glazed Green Prairie? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9 and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Wallace Langham, Julian Cheung, Shiori Sato, Chase Ellison, Benicio del Toro, Ryuki Takahashi, Howard Duff, Warren Haynes, Paul Giamatti, Laraine Day.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 9, 1968.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey Jude by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 9, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 5, 1931 – Jacques Demy, French actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1990); March 4, 1950 – Ofelia Medina, Mexican actress and screenwriter; August 16, 1943 – Sharon Baird, American actress and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 933