Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1968 was a Saturday and it was the 314th day of the year 1968. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 257 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,640 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 597 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Muriel Aked
- 1936Mary Travers
- 1954Dennis Stratton
- 1954Sue Upton
- 1959Tony Slattery
- 1971Big Pun
- 1971Melinda Kinnaman
- 1974Giovanna Mezzogiorno
- 1984Delta Goodrem
- 1988Nikki Blonsky
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1954Shankar Nag, Indian actor and director
- 1961Jill Dando, English journalist (d. 1999)
- 1970Chris Jericho, Canadian-American wrestler, singer-songwriter, and actor (Fozzy)
- 1977Omar Trujillo, Mexican footballer
- 1978Steven López, American martial artist
- 1979Adam Dunn, American baseball player
- 1980James Harper, English footballer
- 1982Boaz Myhill, American-Welsh footballer
- 1983Michael Turner, English footballer
- 1988Josip Čorić, Croatian-Bosnian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1520More than 50 people are sentenced and executed in the Stockholm Bloodbath
- 1799Napoleon Bonaparte leads the Coup of 18 Brumaire ending the Directory government, and becoming one of its three Consuls (Consulate Government).
- 1872The Great Boston Fire of 1872.
- 1888Mary Jane Kelly is murdered in London, widely believed to be the fifth and final victim of the notorious unidentified serial killer Jack the Ripper.
- 1921The Italian National Fascist Party comes into existence.
- 1923In Munich, Germany, police and government troops crush the Beer Hall Putsch in Bavaria. The failed coup is the work of the Nazis.
- 1967Apollo program: NASA launches the unmanned Apollo 4 test spacecraft atop the first Saturn V rocket from Cape Kennedy, Florida.
- 1994The chemical element darmstadtium is discovered.
- 2005Suicide bombers attacked three hotels in Amman, Jordan, killing at least 60 people.
- 2012A train carrying liquid fuel crashes and bursts into flames in northern Burma, killing 27 people and injuring 80 others.
View the complete list of historical events for November 9.
Curious about this Manila Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9 and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nikki Bacolod, Judith Bingham, Leon Wagner, Tom Lester, John DeLuca, Hoodie Allen, James Rolfe, Julie Marie Berman, Kate Wolf, Pierrick Lilliu.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 9, 1968.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey Jude by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 9, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 17, 1960 – John Crawford, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Berlin); April 8, 1983 – Natalia, Greek singer; December 30, 1928 – Bo Diddley, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 885