Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1970 was a Monday and it was the 313rd day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 259 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,908 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 573 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Dorothy Dandridge
- 1926Vicente Aranda
- 1954Sue Upton
- 1971Big Pun
- 1972Eric Dane
- 1972Naomi Shindō
- 1973Alyson Court
- 1973Nick Lachey
- 1984French Montana
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1916Martha Settle Putney, American lieutenant, historian, and educator (d. 2008)
- 1918Choi Hong Hi, South Korean general and martial artist, co-founded taekwondo (d. 2002)
- 1921Pierrette Alarie, Canadian soprano (d. 2011)
- 1951Bill Mantlo, American lawyer and author
- 1970Bill Guerin, American ice hockey player and coach
- 1970Scarface, American rapper (Geto Boys)
- 1977Chris Morgan, English footballer and manager
- 1978Even Ormestad, Norwegian bass guitarist (Jaga Jazzist)
- 1978Sisqó, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Dru Hill)
- 1985Bakary Soumaré, Malian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1330At the Battle of Posada, Basarab I of Wallachia defeats the Hungarian army of Charles I Robert.
- 1851Kentucky marshals abduct abolitionist minister Calvin Fairbank from Jeffersonville, Indiana, and take him to Kentucky to stand trial for helping a slave escape.
- 1880A large earthquake strikes Zagreb and causes many casualties. One of them is the Zagreb Cathedral.
- 1887The United States receives rights to Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.
- 1921The Italian National Fascist Party comes into existence.
- 1937Japanese troops take control of Shanghai, China.
- 1953Cambodia gains independence from France.
- 1965Several U.S. states and parts of Canada are hit by a series of blackouts lasting up to 13 hours in the Northeast blackout of 1965.
- 2005Suicide bombers attacked three hotels in Amman, Jordan, killing at least 60 people.
- 2012At least 27 people are killed and dozens are wounded in conflicts between inmates and guards at Welikada prison in Colombo.
View the complete list of historical events for November 9.
Curious about this Stawberry Cream Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gary Collins, Sharlene San Pedro, Dumas, Serge Nubret, Maryam d'Abo, Michaela McManus, Alex Chilton, Sonny Rhodes, Marilyn Martin, Annie Mumolo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 9, 1970.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’ll Be There by The Jackson 5 as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 14, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 3, 1959 – David Ball, English keyboard player and producer (Soft Cell and The Grid); January 31, 1977 – Kerry Washington, American actress; October 24, 1913 – Tito Gobbi, Italian actor and singer (d. 1984).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 915