Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1970 was a Monday and it was the 313rd day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 228 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,939 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 574 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Marc Favreau
- 1936Mary Travers
- 1936Teddy Infuhr
- 1948Michel Pagliaro
- 1953Rhetta Hughes
- 1954Sukekiyo Kameyama
- 1955Fernando Meirelles
- 1965Daphne Guinness
- 1990Hodgy Beats
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1923Elizabeth Hawley, American-Nepali journalist
- 1944Phil May, English singer-songwriter (The Pretty Things)
- 1948Luiz Felipe Scolari, Brazilian footballer and manager
- 1952Sherrod Brown, American academic and politician
- 1959Frances O'Grady, English union leader
- 1960Sarah Franklin, Anthropologist
- 1965Daphne Guinness, English-Irish model and actress
- 1971Sabri Lamouchi, French footballer and manager
- 1988Cheyenne Tozzi, Australian model and singer
- 1988Josip Čorić, Croatian-Bosnian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 694At the Seventeenth Council of Toledo, Egica, a king of the Visigoths of Hispania, accuses Jews of aiding Muslims, sentencing all Jews to slavery.
- 1720The synagogue of Judah HeHasid is burned down by Arab creditors, leading to the expulsion of the Ashkenazim from Jerusalem.
- 1887The United States receives rights to Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.
- 1918Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany abdicates after the German Revolution, and Germany is proclaimed a Republic.
- 1938The Nazi German diplomat Ernst vom Rath dies from the fatal gunshot wounds of Jewish resistance fighter Herschel Grynszpan, an act which the Nazis used as an excuse to instigate the 1938 national pogrom, also known as Kristallnacht (Crystal Night).
- 1953Cambodia gains independence from France.
- 1967The first issue of Rolling Stone magazine is published.
- 1970Vietnam War: The Supreme Court of the United States votes 6 to 3 against hearing a case to allow Massachusetts to enforce its law granting residents the right to refuse military service in an undeclared war.
- 1993Stari Most, the “old bridge” in Bosnian Mostar built in 1566, collapses after several days of bombing.
- 2005Suicide bombers attacked three hotels in Amman, Jordan, killing at least 60 people.
View the complete list of historical events for November 9.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodnight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alejandro Fernández, Ralph Bellamy, Tanel Padar, Barbara Keogh, Lycia Naff, Alan Arkin, Samantha Bond, Rachid Bouchareb, Mike Grady, Hildegarde.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 9, 1970.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’ll Be There by The Jackson 5 as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 14, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 15, 1944 – Dave Edmunds, Welsh singer, guitarist, and producer (Love Sculpture and Rockpile); September 29, 1982 – Lauren Pope, English DJ, producer, and actress; February 17, 1940 – Vicente Fernández, Mexican singer-songwriter, actor, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 945