Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1970 was a Monday and it was the 313rd day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 135 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,032 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 577 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Ed Wynn
- 1887Muriel Aked
- 1955Thomas F. Duffy
- 1965Daphne Guinness
- 1969Roxanne Shanté
- 1972Eric Dane
- 1974Joe C.
- 1980Vanessa Lachey
- 1981Kengo Ohkuchi
- 1984Delta Goodrem
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 9.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1606Hermann Conring, German philosopher and educator (d. 1681)
- 1732Jeanne Julie Éléonore de Lespinasse, French businesswoman (d. 1776)
- 1873Otfrid Foerster, German neurologist and surgeon (d. 1941)
- 1897Ronald George Wreyford Norrish, English chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1978)
- 1915André François, Romanian-French illustrator, painter, and sculptor (d. 2005)
- 1924Robert Frank, Swiss-American photographer and director
- 1935Bob Gibson, American baseball player and manager
- 1950Parekura Horomia, New Zealand politician, 40th Minister of Māori Affairs (d. 2013)
- 1954Aed Carabao, Thai singer-songwriter and guitarist (Carabao)
- 1984Delta Goodrem, Australian singer-songwriter, pianist, and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1330At the Battle of Posada, Basarab I of Wallachia defeats the Hungarian army of Charles I Robert.
- 1520More than 50 people are sentenced and executed in the Stockholm Bloodbath
- 1729Spain, France and Great Britain sign the Treaty of Seville.
- 1799Napoleon Bonaparte leads the Coup of 18 Brumaire ending the Directory government, and becoming one of its three Consuls (Consulate Government).
- 1822The Action of 9 November 1822 between USS Alligator and a squadron of pirate schooners off the coast of Cuba.
- 1923In Munich, Germany, police and government troops crush the Beer Hall Putsch in Bavaria. The failed coup is the work of the Nazis.
- 1940Warsaw is awarded the Virtuti Militari.
- 1970Vietnam War: The Supreme Court of the United States votes 6 to 3 against hearing a case to allow Massachusetts to enforce its law granting residents the right to refuse military service in an undeclared war.
- 2005Suicide bombers attacked three hotels in Amman, Jordan, killing at least 60 people.
- 2007The German Bundestag passes the controversial data retention bill mandating storage of citizens’ telecommunications traffic data for six months without probable cause.
View the complete list of historical events for November 9.
Curious about this Green Apple Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dr. John, Ray Brooks, Jens Lehmann, Anissa Jones, Jello Biafra, Arthur Brown, Daniel Day-Lewis, Russell Johnson, Zeph Ellis, Jerry Vale.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 9, 1970.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’ll Be There by The Jackson 5 as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 14, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 28, 1979 – Stefanie Küster, Paraguayan-German model, actress, and dancer; July 16, 1939 – William Bell, American singer-songwriter; May 1, 1934 – Shirley Horn, American singer and pianist (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,093