Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1970 was a Monday and it was the 313rd day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 77 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,090 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 579 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Ed Wynn
- 1914Hedy Lamarr
- 1948Michel Pagliaro
- 1953Rhetta Hughes
- 1954Dennis Stratton
- 1970Chris Jericho
- 1981Kengo Ohkuchi
- 1981Scottie Thompson
- 1988Nikki Blonsky
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 9.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1719Domenico Lorenzo Ponziani, Italian priest, academic, and theoretician (d. 1796)
- 1920Philip G. Hodge, American engineer and academic (d. 2014)
- 1924Robert Frank, Swiss-American photographer and director
- 1933Jim Perry, American-Canadian singer and television host
- 1954Sue Upton, English actress and dancer
- 1965Daphne Guinness, English-Irish model and actress
- 1969Sandra Denton, Jamaican-American rapper and actress (Salt-N-Pepa)
- 1970Domino, American DJ and producer (Hieroglyphics)
- 1972Corin Tucker, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Sleater-Kinney, Heavens to Betsy, and Cadallaca)
- 1981Scottie Thompson, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1282Pope Martin IV excommunicates King Peter III of Aragon.
- 1494The Family de' Medici are expelled from Florence.
- 1620Pilgrims aboard the Mayflower sight land at Cape Cod, Massachusetts.
- 1822The Action of 9 November 1822 between USS Alligator and a squadron of pirate schooners off the coast of Cuba.
- 1862American Civil War: Union General Ambrose Burnside assumes command of the Army of the Potomac, after George B. McClellan is removed.
- 1867Tokugawa shogunate hands power back to the Emperor of Japan, starting the Meiji Restoration.
- 1888Mary Jane Kelly is murdered in London, widely believed to be the fifth and final victim of the notorious unidentified serial killer Jack the Ripper.
- 1940Warsaw is awarded the Virtuti Militari.
- 1963At Miike coal mine, Miike, Japan, an explosion kills 458, and hospitalises 839 with carbon monoxide poisoning.
- 2012At least 27 people are killed and dozens are wounded in conflicts between inmates and guards at Welikada prison in Colombo.
View the complete list of historical events for November 9.
Curious about this Watermelon? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Camryn Manheim, Steven R. McQueen, Lloyd Richards, Max Reinhardt, Stephen Nichols, Dan Lupu, Garðar Thór Cortes, Lucie Silvas, Michele Lee, Anne Heche.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 9, 1970.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’ll Be There by The Jackson 5 as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 14, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 23, 1978 – Julian Casablancas, American singer-songwriter (The Strokes and Julian Casablancas + The Voidz); June 16, 1970 – Clifton Collins, Jr., American actor and producer; March 28, 1975 – Bengt Dalqvist, Swedish actor, dancer and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,061