Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1984 was a Friday and it was the 314th day of the year 1984. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 168 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,885 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 402 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Edna May Oliver
- 1892Mabel Normand
- 1905Erika Mann
- 1933Jim Perry
- 1954Shankar Nag
- 1960Joëlle Ursull
- 1964Robert Duncan McNeill
- 1965Bryn Terfel
- 1969Ramona Milano
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1697Claudio Casciolini, Italian composer (d. 1760)
- 1926Luis Miguel Dominguín, Spanish bullfighter (d. 1996)
- 1929Marc Favreau, Canadian actor and poet (d. 2005)
- 1948Joe Bouchard, American bass player and songwriter (Blue Öyster Cult)
- 1954Shankar Nag, Indian actor and director
- 1955Thomas F. Duffy, American actor
- 1963Fulvio Fantoni, Italian bridge player
- 1967Andrei Lapushkin, Russian footballer
- 1972Naomi Shindō, Japanese voice actress and singer
- 1977Lisa De Pasquale, Author, columnist and conservative activist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1688Glorious Revolution: William of Orange captures Exeter.
- 1697Pope Innocent XII founds the city of Cervia.
- 1793William Carey reaches the Hooghly River.
- 1872The Great Boston Fire of 1872.
- 1907The Cullinan Diamond is presented to King Edward VII on his birthday.
- 1914SMS Emden is sunk by HMAS Sydney in the Battle of Cocos.
- 1953Cambodia gains independence from France.
- 1963At Miike coal mine, Miike, Japan, an explosion kills 458, and hospitalises 839 with carbon monoxide poisoning.
- 1993Stari Most, the “old bridge” in Bosnian Mostar built in 1566, collapses after several days of bombing.
- 2005Suicide bombers attacked three hotels in Amman, Jordan, killing at least 60 people.
View the complete list of historical events for November 9.
Curious about this Ocean Blue Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9 and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Misa Shimizu, Tamara Johnson-George, Denise Milani, Steve Barakatt, Eugene Gordon Lee, Phil Anselmo, Lee Yoo-jin, Naomi Kawase, Willie Dixon, John Darnielle.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 9, 1984.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Caribbean Queen (No More Love on the Run) by Billy Ocean as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 10, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 6, 1934 – John Noakes, English actor and television host; March 11, 1931 – Marisa Del Frate, Italian actress and singer (d. 2015); February 25, 1938 – Diane Baker, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 867