Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1984 was a Friday and it was the 314th day of the year 1984. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 230 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,823 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 400 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Edna May Oliver
- 1890George Regas
- 1926Vicente Aranda
- 1941Tom Fogerty
- 1944Phil May
- 1955Fernando Meirelles
- 1955Thomas F. Duffy
- 1969Sandra Denton
- 1973Nick Lachey
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1414Albrecht III Achilles, Elector of Brandenburg (d. 1486)
- 1732Jeanne Julie Éléonore de Lespinasse, French businesswoman (d. 1776)
- 1877Enrico De Nicola, Italian journalist, lawyer, and politician, 1st President of the Italian Republic (d. 1959)
- 1885Hermann Weyl, German mathematician, physicist, and philosopher (d. 1955)
- 1954Dennis Stratton, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Iron Maiden, Praying Mantis, and Lionheart)
- 1964Robert Duncan McNeill, American actor, director, and producer
- 1970Bill Guerin, American ice hockey player and coach
- 1970Nelson Diebel, American swimmer and coach
- 1988Analeigh Tipton, American model, actress, and figure skater
- 1988Cheyenne Tozzi, Australian model and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1330At the Battle of Posada, Basarab I of Wallachia defeats the Hungarian army of Charles I Robert.
- 1862American Civil War: Union General Ambrose Burnside assumes command of the Army of the Potomac, after George B. McClellan is removed.
- 1880A large earthquake strikes Zagreb and causes many casualties. One of them is the Zagreb Cathedral.
- 1923In Munich, Germany, police and government troops crush the Beer Hall Putsch in Bavaria. The failed coup is the work of the Nazis.
- 1960Robert McNamara is named president of Ford Motor Co., the first non-Ford to serve in that post. A month later, he resigned to join the administration of newly elected John F. Kennedy.
- 1963At Miike coal mine, Miike, Japan, an explosion kills 458, and hospitalises 839 with carbon monoxide poisoning.
- 1965The Catholic Worker Movement member Roger Allen LaPorte, protesting against the Vietnam War, sets himself on fire in front of the United Nations building.
- 1989Cold War: Fall of the Berlin Wall. Communist-controlled East Germany opens checkpoints in the Berlin Wall allowing its citizens to travel to West Germany. This key event led to the eventual reunification of East and West Germany, and fall of communism in eastern Europe including Russia.
- 1998Capital punishment in the United Kingdom, already abolished for murder, is completely abolished for all remaining capital offences.
- 2012A train carrying liquid fuel crashes and bursts into flames in northern Burma, killing 27 people and injuring 80 others.
View the complete list of historical events for November 9.
Curious about this Tokyo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9 and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tonya Lee Williams, Vanessa Lengies, JoJo, Travie McCoy, Bobby Freeman, Melissa Mathison, James Stacy Barbour, Koo Stark, Gábor Agárdy, Brooke Adams.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 9, 1984.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Caribbean Queen (No More Love on the Run) by Billy Ocean as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 10, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 20, 1975 – Asia Argento, Italian actress, director, and screenwriter; December 23, 1940 – Eugene Record, American singer-songwriter and producer (The Chi-Lites) (d. 2005); May 5, 1977 – Virginie Efira, Belgian actress and journalist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,023