Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1984 was a Friday and it was the 314th day of the year 1984. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 255 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,798 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 399 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Paulene Myers
- 1951Lou Ferrigno
- 1954Sue Upton
- 1955Karen Dotrice
- 1960Joëlle Ursull
- 1962Teryl Rothery
- 1971Big Pun
- 1974Joe C.
- 1984French Montana
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1840Joseph-Adolphe Chapleau, Canadian lawyer and politician, 5th Premier of Quebec (d. 1898)
- 1878Ahn Changho, Korean activist and politician (d. 1938)
- 1879S. O. Davies, Welsh politician (d. 1972)
- 1931Whitey Herzog, American baseball player and manager
- 1936Mikhail Tal, Latvian-Russian chess player (d. 1992)
- 1937Cliff Bole, American director and producer
- 1971David Duval, American golfer
- 1978Sisqó, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Dru Hill)
- 1984Seven, South Korean singer, dancer, and actor
- 1990Nosa Igiebor, Nigerian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1620Pilgrims aboard the Mayflower sight land at Cape Cod, Massachusetts.
- 1848Robert Blum, a German revolutionary, is executed in Vienna.
- 1883The Royal Winnipeg Rifles of the Canadian Armed Forces (known then as the “90th Winnipeg Battalion of Rifles”) is founded.
- 1887The United States receives rights to Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.
- 1888Mary Jane Kelly is murdered in London, widely believed to be the fifth and final victim of the notorious unidentified serial killer Jack the Ripper.
- 1914SMS Emden is sunk by HMAS Sydney in the Battle of Cocos.
- 1935The Congress of Industrial Organizations is founded in Atlantic City, New Jersey, by eight trade unions belonging to the American Federation of Labor.
- 1940Warsaw is awarded the Virtuti Militari.
- 1967The first issue of Rolling Stone magazine is published.
- 2005The Venus Express mission of the European Space Agency is launched from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan.
View the complete list of historical events for November 9.
Curious about this Yellow Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9 and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brent Butt, Asheru, Jasmine, Sunil Dutt, Hayes Carll, Cub Koda, Frédéric Pierrot, Stephanie Cheng, Martin Lee, Matthieu Chedid.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 9, 1984.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Caribbean Queen (No More Love on the Run) by Billy Ocean as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 10, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 24, 1987 – Chieko Ochi, Japanese actress and singer; September 12, 1985 – Headhunterz, Dutch DJ and producer (Project One); April 14, 1930 – Bradford Dillman, American actor and author.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 905