Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1984 was a Friday and it was the 314th day of the year 1984. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 295 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,758 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 398 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Hedy Lamarr
- 1947Robert David Hall
- 1964Robert Duncan McNeill
- 1971Melinda Kinnaman
- 1972Corin Tucker
- 1972Eric Dane
- 1988Analeigh Tipton
- 1990Hodgy Beats
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1414Albrecht III Achilles, Elector of Brandenburg (d. 1486)
- 1877Muhammad Iqbal, Pakistani philosopher, poet, and politician (d. 1938)
- 1879S. O. Davies, Welsh politician (d. 1972)
- 1883Edna May Oliver, American actress and singer (d. 1942)
- 1892Mabel Normand, American actress, director, and screenwriter (d. 1930)
- 1921Pierrette Alarie, Canadian soprano (d. 2011)
- 1928Anne Sexton, American poet and academic (d. 1974)
- 1960Joëlle Ursull, Caribbean singer (Zouk Machine)
- 1962Teryl Rothery, Canadian actress
- 1970Domino, American DJ and producer (Hieroglyphics)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1494The Family de' Medici are expelled from Florence.
- 1620Pilgrims aboard the Mayflower sight land at Cape Cod, Massachusetts.
- 1729Spain, France and Great Britain sign the Treaty of Seville.
- 1780American Revolutionary War: In the Battle of Fishdam Ford a force of British and Loyalist troops fail in a surprise attack against the South Carolina Patriot militia under Brigadier General Thomas Sumter.
- 1799Napoleon Bonaparte leads the Coup of 18 Brumaire ending the Directory government, and becoming one of its three Consuls (Consulate Government).
- 1867Tokugawa shogunate hands power back to the Emperor of Japan, starting the Meiji Restoration.
- 1887The United States receives rights to Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.
- 1921The Italian National Fascist Party comes into existence.
- 1960Robert McNamara is named president of Ford Motor Co., the first non-Ford to serve in that post. A month later, he resigned to join the administration of newly elected John F. Kennedy.
- 2012At least 27 people are killed and dozens are wounded in conflicts between inmates and guards at Welikada prison in Colombo.
View the complete list of historical events for November 9.
Curious about this Mixed Berry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9 and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Omar Benson Miller, Oded Fehr, Sean Hughes, Suzi Quatro, Sharon Tate, Kristina Sisco, August Alsina, Ennio Girolami, Marie-Élaine Thibert, Kiel Martin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 9, 1984.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Caribbean Queen (No More Love on the Run) by Billy Ocean as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 10, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 1, 1923 – Valentina Cortese, Italian actress; February 4, 1974 – Urmila Matondkar, Indian actress; September 15, 1945 – Ron Shelton, American director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 926