Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of October 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 1, 1965 was a Friday and it was the 274th day of the year 1965. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 96 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,897 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 640 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Ted Healy
- 1921James Whitmore
- 1930Richard Harris
- 1932Albert Collins
- 1943Jean-Jacques Annaud
- 1959Youssou N'Dour
- 1975Chulpan Khamatova
- 1978Leticia Cline
- 1984Beck Bennett
- 1986Jurnee Smollett
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 1.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 1.
- 1832Henry Clay Work, American composer and songwriter (d. 1884)
- 1842S. Subramania Iyer, Indian lawyer and jurist (d. 1924)
- 1907Ödön Pártos, Hungarian-Israeli viola player and composer (d. 1977)
- 1929Bonnie Owens, American singer-songwriter (The Strangers) (d. 2006)
- 1929Grady Chapman, American singer (The Robins) (d. 2011)
- 1945Donny Hathaway, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer (Earth, Wind & Fire) (d. 1979)
- 1948Cub Koda, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Brownsville Station) (d. 2000)
- 1962Esai Morales, American actor, director, and producer
- 1973Rachid Chékhémani, French runner
- 1985Porcelain Black, American singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 1.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1795Belgium is conquered by France.
- 1854The watch company founded in 1850 in Roxbury by Aaron Lufkin Dennison relocates to Waltham, Massachusetts, to become the Waltham Watch Company, a pioneer in the American system of watch manufacturing.
- 1880John Philip Sousa becomes leader of the United States Marine Band.
- 1903Baseball: The Boston Americans play the Pittsburgh Pirates in the first game of the modern World Series.
- 1938Germany annexes the Sudetenland.
- 1940The Pennsylvania Turnpike, often considered the first superhighway in the United States, opens to traffic.
- 1942USS Grouper torpedoes Lisbon Maru not knowing she is carrying British PoWs from Hong Kong
- 1946Daegu October Incident occurs in Allied occupied Korea.
- 1975Thrilla in Manila: Muhammad Ali defeats Joe Frazier in a boxing match in Manila, Philippines.
- 2015Umpqua Community College shooting: a gunman kills 9 people at a community college in Roseburg, Oregon.
View the complete list of historical events for October 1.
Curious about this Chocolate Chips? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 1 and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jake Thomas, Marie-Georges Pascal, Matthew Goode, Stephen Daldry, Teruzane Utada, Iman Crosson, Barry Melton, Dayanara Torres, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Ruth Buzzi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 1 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 1, 1965.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hang on Sloopy by The McCoys as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 2, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 2, 1915 – Doris Fisher, American singer-songwriter (d. 2003); February 15, 1967 – Jane Child, Canadian singer-songwriter and producer; April 16, 1973 – Bonnie Pink, Japanese singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,034