Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of October 1925 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 10, 1925 was a Saturday and it was the 283rd day of the year 1925. The next time you can reuse your old 1925 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 262 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,341 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,129 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924James Clavell
- 1941Peter Coyote
- 1956Amanda Burton
- 1958Tanya Tucker
- 1959Julia Sweeney
- 1959Kirsty MacColl
- 1965Chris Penn
- 1978Jodi Lyn O'Keefe
- 1981Una Foden
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 10.
- 1567Infanta Catherine Michelle of Spain (d. 1597)
- 1889Han van Meegeren, Dutch painter and forger (d. 1947)
- 1924James Clavell, Australian-American director, producer, screenwriter, and author (d. 1994)
- 1925Great Antonio, Croatian-Canadian strongman, wrestler, and actor (d. 2001)
- 1946Anne Mather, English author and screenwriter
- 1962Thomas Rusch, German photographer
- 1963Daniel Pearl, American-Israeli journalist (d. 2002)
- 1967Mike Malinin, American drummer and producer (Goo Goo Dolls)
- 1978Jodi Lyn O'Keefe, American model and actress
- 1988Brown Ideye, Nigerian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1845In Annapolis, Maryland, the Naval School (later renamed the United States Naval Academy) opens with 50 midshipman students and seven professors.
- 1846Triton, the largest moon of the planet Neptune, is discovered by English astronomer William Lassell.
- 1913United States President Woodrow Wilson triggers the explosion of the Gamboa Dike thus ending construction on the Panama Canal.
- 1928Chiang Kai-shek becomes Chairman of the Republic of China.
- 1945The Chinese Communist Party and the Kuomintang signed a principle agreement in Chongqing about the future of post-war China. Later, the pact is commonly referred to as the Double Tenth Agreement.
- 1953Mutual Defense Treaty Between the United States and the Republic of Korea is concluded in Washington, D.C.
- 1957The Windscale fire in Cumbria, U.K. is the world’s first major nuclear accident.
- 1967The Outer Space Treaty, signed on January 27 by more than sixty nations, comes into force.
- 1980A magnitude 7.3 earthquake occurs in the Algerian town of El Asnam. Around 3,500 die and 300,000 are left homeless.
- 1997An Austral Airlines DC-9-32 crashes and explodes near Nuevo Berlin, Uruguay, killing 74.
View the complete list of historical events for October 10.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 10 and 1925 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ivor Emmanuel, Gordon Currie, Sean Costello, Kyle Gass, Henry Irving, Taira Imata, Subin, Andrea Jeremiah, Michael Warren, Marcia Wallace.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 10 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 10, 1925.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 27, 1975 – Koopsta Knicca, American rapper (Three 6 Mafia) (d. 2015); July 20, 1978 – Charlie Korsmo, American actor and lawyer; August 24, 1965 – Marlee Matlin, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 882