Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of October 1925 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 10, 1925 was a Saturday and it was the 283rd day of the year 1925. The next time you can reuse your old 1925 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 105 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,498 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,134 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Ivory Joe Hunter
- 1924Ed Wood
- 1946Charles Dance
- 1956Amanda Burton
- 1975Jacqueline Pirie
- 1980Tim Maurer
- 1983Erik Santos
- 1984Stephanie Cheng
- 1991Kim Seul-gie
- 1994Bae Suzy
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 10.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 10.
- 1837Robert Gould Shaw, American colonel (d. 1863)
- 1919Edgar Laprade, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 2014)
- 1953Midge Ure, Scottish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Slik, Rich Kids, Thin Lizzy, Visage, and Ultravox)
- 1963Anita Mui, Hong Kong singer and actress (d. 2003)
- 1968Marinos Ouzounidis, Greek footballer and manager
- 1978Scott Dobie, English footballer
- 1979Hitomi Satō, Japanese actress
- 1979Kangta, South Korean singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (H.O.T., S, and Kangta & Vanness)
- 1988Luis Cardozo, Paraguayan footballer
- 1994Bae Suzy, South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (Miss A)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 10.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 680Battle of Karbala: Husayn ibn Ali, the grandson of the Islamic prophet, Muhammad, is decapitated by forces under Caliph Yazid I. This is commemorated by Muslims as Aashurah.
- 1580Over 600 papal troops land at Dún an Óir, Ireland to support a rebellion.
- 1845In Annapolis, Maryland, the Naval School (later renamed the United States Naval Academy) opens with 50 midshipman students and seven professors.
- 1903The Women’s Social and Political Union was founded by Emmeline Pankhurst
- 1935A coup d'état by the royalist leadership of the Greek Armed Forces takes place in Athens. It overthrows the government of Panagis Tsaldaris and establishes a regency under Georgios Kondylis, effectively ending the Second Hellenic Republic.
- 1943Double Tenth incident in Japanese-controlled Singapore
- 1963France cedes control of the Bizerte naval base to Tunisia.
- 1997An Austral Airlines DC-9-32 crashes and explodes near Nuevo Berlin, Uruguay, killing 74.
- 1998A Lignes Aériennes Congolaises Boeing 727 is shot down by rebels in Kindu, Democratic Republic of the Congo, killing 41 people.
- 2009Armenia and Turkey sign protocols in Zurich, Switzerland to open their borders.
View the complete list of historical events for October 10.
Curious about this Peridot? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 10 and 1925 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paul McCarthy, Pearl Hackney, Jason Francisco, Michelle Phillips, Robert N. Thompson, RJD2, Anna Fegi, Chris Gethard, Dinsdale Landen, Addison Timlin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 10 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 10, 1925.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 10, 1939 – Alexandra Stewart, Canadian actress; August 14, 1930 – Liz Fraser, English actress; July 14, 1980 – Jed Madela, Filipino singer-songwriter and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,023