Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of October 1925 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 10, 1925 was a Saturday and it was the 283rd day of the year 1925. The next time you can reuse your old 1925 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 169 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,434 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,132 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Aksella Luts
- 1923Nicholas Parsons
- 1926Richard Jaeckel
- 1927Dana Elcar
- 1946Ben Vereen
- 1968DJ Skribble
- 1972Dean Roland
- 1983Erik Santos
- 1998Nash Aguas
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 10.
- 1908Johnny Green, American conductor and composer (d. 1989)
- 1927Dana Elcar, American actor and director (d. 2005)
- 1930Eugenio Castellotti, Italian race car driver (d. 1957)
- 1937Peter Underwood, Australian lawyer and politician, 27th Governor of Tasmania (d. 2014)
- 1950Nora Roberts, American author
- 1953Fiona Rae, Hong Kong-Scottish painter
- 1969Brett Favre, American football player
- 1976Shane Doan, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1979Kangta, South Korean singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (H.O.T., S, and Kangta & Vanness)
- 1987Rodjun Cruz, Filipino actor and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 732Battle of Tours: Near Poitiers, France, the leader of the Franks, Charles Martel and his men, defeat a large army of Moors, stopping the Muslims from spreading into Western Europe. The governor of Córdoba, Abdul Rahman Al Ghafiqi, is killed during the battle.
- 1580Over 600 papal troops land at Dún an Óir, Ireland to support a rebellion.
- 1631An Electorate of Saxony army takes over Prague.
- 1868Carlos Céspedes issues the Grito de Yara from his plantation, La Demajagua, proclaiming Cuba’s independence
- 1903The Women’s Social and Political Union was founded by Emmeline Pankhurst
- 1928Chiang Kai-shek becomes Chairman of the Republic of China.
- 1953Mutual Defense Treaty Between the United States and the Republic of Korea is concluded in Washington, D.C.
- 1970In Montreal, a national crisis hits Canada when Quebec Vice-Premier and Minister of Labour Pierre Laporte becomes the second statesman kidnapped by members of the FLQ terrorist group.
- 1986An earthquake measuring 7.5 on the Richter scale strikes San Salvador, El Salvador, killing an estimated 1,500 people.
- 2009Armenia and Turkey sign protocols in Zurich, Switzerland to open their borders.
View the complete list of historical events for October 10.
Curious about this Terrific Purple Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 10 and 1925 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Phyllis Kirk, Ashley Peldon, Massimo Bubola, David Rawle, Carole Fredericks, Adrian Pasdar, Jason Cerbone, Tiana Benjamin, Hans Conried, Candela Vetrano.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 10 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 10, 1925.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 14, 1933 – Michael Chevalier, German actor; October 25, 1940 – Jimmy Herman, Canadian actor (d. 2013); February 20, 1963 – Ian Brown, English singer-songwriter (The Stone Roses).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 892