Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of October 1925 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 10, 1925 was a Saturday and it was the 283rd day of the year 1925. The next time you can reuse your old 1925 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 198 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,405 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,131 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Richard Jaeckel
- 1941Peter Coyote
- 1946Charles Dance
- 1946John Prine
- 1959Eric Fellner
- 1963Anita Mui
- 1970Corinna May
- 1979Wu Chun
- 1984Stephanie Cheng
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 10.
- 1938Oleg Gordievsky, Russian intelligence officer and author
- 1946Naoto Kan, Japanese lawyer and politician, 61st Prime Minister of Japan
- 1953Aleksander Veingold, Estonian chess player and coach
- 1959Bill Rammell, English academic and politician, Minister of State for the Armed Forces
- 1960Simon Townshend, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Casbah Club)
- 1974Julio Ricardo Cruz, Argentinian footballer
- 1983Sherab Zam, Bhutanese archer
- 1983Tolga Zengin, Turkish footballer
- 1985Sandra Záhlavová, Czech tennis player
- 1991Kim Seul-gie, South Korean actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 680Battle of Karbala: Husayn ibn Ali, the grandson of the Islamic prophet, Muhammad, is decapitated by forces under Caliph Yazid I. This is commemorated by Muslims as Aashurah.
- 1471Battle of Brunkeberg in Stockholm: Sten Sture the Elder, the Regent of Sweden, with the help of farmers and miners, repels an attack by King Christian I of Denmark.
- 1575Battle of Dormans: Roman Catholic forces under Henry I, Duke of Guise defeat the Protestants, capturing Philippe de Mornay among others.
- 1760In a treaty with the Dutch colonial authorities, the Ndyuka people of Suriname – descended from escaped slaves – gain territorial autonomy.
- 1935A coup d'état by the royalist leadership of the Greek Armed Forces takes place in Athens. It overthrows the government of Panagis Tsaldaris and establishes a regency under Georgios Kondylis, effectively ending the Second Hellenic Republic.
- 1963France cedes control of the Bizerte naval base to Tunisia.
- 1964The opening ceremony of the 1964 Summer Olympics in Tokyo, Japan, is broadcast live in the first Olympic telecast relayed by geostationary communication satellite.
- 1971Sold, dismantled and moved to the United States, London Bridge reopens in Lake Havasu City, Arizona.
- 1973Vice President of the United States Spiro Agnew resigns after being charged with evasion of federal income tax.
- 1986An earthquake measuring 7.5 on the Richter scale strikes San Salvador, El Salvador, killing an estimated 1,500 people.
View the complete list of historical events for October 10.
Curious about this Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 10 and 1925 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jimmy Jones, Jeff Waters, Chazz Palminteri, Andrea Martin, Malinda Williams, Dave Dudley, Bill Pertwee, Jade Kwan, Riisa Naka, Warren Zevon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 10 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 10, 1925.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 16, 1978 – Ayesha Dharker, Indian actress; March 8, 1937 – Richard Fariña, American singer-songwriter and author (d. 1966); August 14, 1974 – Christopher Gorham, American actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 932