Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of October 1925 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 10, 1925 was a Saturday and it was the 283rd day of the year 1925. The next time you can reuse your old 1925 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 229 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,374 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,130 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Oscar Brown
- 1927Dana Elcar
- 1954Mohamed Mounir
- 1958Tanya Tucker
- 1968Feridun Düzağaç
- 1972Jun Lana
- 1981Una Foden
- 1987Rodjun Cruz
- 1991Lali Espósito
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 10.
- 1344Mary of Waltham (d. 1362)
- 1656Nicolas de Largillière, French painter and academic (d. 1746)
- 1731Henry Cavendish, French-English chemist, physicist, and philosopher (d. 1810)
- 1941Peter Coyote, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1951Epeli Ganilau, Fijian general and politician, 16th Minister for Fijian Affairs
- 1956Amanda Burton, Northern Irish actress and producer
- 1971Graham Alexander, English-Scottish footballer and manager
- 1975Jacqueline Pirie, Scottish actress
- 1980Tim Maurer, American singer-songwriter (Suburban Legends)
- 1989Aimee Teegarden, American actress and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 732Battle of Tours: Near Poitiers, France, the leader of the Franks, Charles Martel and his men, defeat a large army of Moors, stopping the Muslims from spreading into Western Europe. The governor of Córdoba, Abdul Rahman Al Ghafiqi, is killed during the battle.
- 1575Battle of Dormans: Roman Catholic forces under Henry I, Duke of Guise defeat the Protestants, capturing Philippe de Mornay among others.
- 1846Triton, the largest moon of the planet Neptune, is discovered by English astronomer William Lassell.
- 1933United Airlines Boeing 247 mid-air explosion: A United Airlines Boeing 247 is destroyed by sabotage, the first such proven case in the history of commercial aviation.
- 1957The Windscale fire in Cumbria, U.K. is the world’s first major nuclear accident.
- 1970Fiji becomes independent.
- 1970In Montreal, a national crisis hits Canada when Quebec Vice-Premier and Minister of Labour Pierre Laporte becomes the second statesman kidnapped by members of the FLQ terrorist group.
- 1986An earthquake measuring 7.5 on the Richter scale strikes San Salvador, El Salvador, killing an estimated 1,500 people.
- 1997An Austral Airlines DC-9-32 crashes and explodes near Nuevo Berlin, Uruguay, killing 74.
- 2009Armenia and Turkey sign protocols in Zurich, Switzerland to open their borders.
View the complete list of historical events for October 10.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 10 and 1925 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mae West, Richie Edwards, Dan Murphy, Joe De Grasse, Mark Hoppus, Diana Barrymore, Sandro de América, Jorge Chaminé, Minami Tsukui, John Fred.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 10 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 10, 1925.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 23, 1966 – Samantha Beckinsale, English actress; October 30, 1979 – Yukie Nakama, Japanese actress and singer; April 24, 1908 – Marceline Day, American actress (d. 2000).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 905