Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of October 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 10, 1982 was a Sunday and it was the 283rd day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 106 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,678 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 429 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1884Ida Wüst
- 1951Boboy Garovillo
- 1954Patric Zimmerman
- 1958Tanya Tucker
- 1960Eric Martin
- 1963Anita Mui
- 1984Lzzy Hale
- 1994Bae Suzy
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 10.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 10.
- 1700Lambert-Sigisbert Adam, French sculptor and illustrator (d. 1759)
- 1913Claude Simon, Malagasy-French author and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2005)
- 1933Jay Sebring, American hair stylist and businessman (d. 1969)
- 1946Naoto Kan, Japanese lawyer and politician, 61st Prime Minister of Japan
- 1956Mark Gordon, American director and producer
- 1960Ron Flockhart, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1966Derrick McKey, American basketball player
- 1969Dilsa Demirbag Sten, Swedish journalist and author
- 1972Jun Lana, Filipino director, producer, playwright, and screenwriter
- 1978Jodi Lyn O'Keefe, American model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 10.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 732Battle of Tours: Near Poitiers, France, the leader of the Franks, Charles Martel and his men, defeat a large army of Moors, stopping the Muslims from spreading into Western Europe. The governor of Córdoba, Abdul Rahman Al Ghafiqi, is killed during the battle.
- 1631An Electorate of Saxony army takes over Prague.
- 1760In a treaty with the Dutch colonial authorities, the Ndyuka people of Suriname – descended from escaped slaves – gain territorial autonomy.
- 1943Double Tenth incident in Japanese-controlled Singapore
- 1957U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower apologizes to the finance minister of Ghana, Komla Agbeli Gbedemah, after he is refused service in a Dover, Delaware restaurant.
- 1963France cedes control of the Bizerte naval base to Tunisia.
- 1970Fiji becomes independent.
- 1970In Montreal, a national crisis hits Canada when Quebec Vice-Premier and Minister of Labour Pierre Laporte becomes the second statesman kidnapped by members of the FLQ terrorist group.
- 1973Vice President of the United States Spiro Agnew resigns after being charged with evasion of federal income tax.
- 1985United States Navy F-14 fighter jets intercept an Egyptian plane carrying the hijackers of the Achille Lauro cruise ship, and force it to land at a NATO base in Sigonella, Sicily where they are arrested.
View the complete list of historical events for October 10.
Curious about this Banana Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 10 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Manos Papayiannis, Felipe Camiroaga, Margaret Dumont, Lovefoxxx, Karoline Herfurth, Mike Vaughn, Jimmy Pursey, Mélanie Doutey, Keith David, Park Min-young.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 10 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 10, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Jack & Diane by John Cougar as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 16, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 24, 1919 – David Kossoff, English actor and screenwriter (d. 2005); January 12, 1932 – Des O'Connor, English comedian, singer, and television host; July 11, 1950 – Bonnie Pointer, American singer (The Pointer Sisters).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,096