Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of October 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 11, 1952 was a Saturday and it was the 285th day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 107 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,634 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 800 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Ron Leibman
- 1940Pouri Banayi
- 1948Lauri Nebel
- 1950Amos Gitai
- 1952Paulette Carlson
- 1964Diane Gaidry
- 1966Luke Perry
- 1976Gökhan Özoğuz
- 1979Gabe Saporta
- 1981Beau Brady
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 11.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 11.
- 1901Masanobu Tsuji, Japanese colonel and politician (d. 1961)
- 1949Henry Luke Orombi, Ugandan archbishop
- 1957Paul Sereno, American paleontologist and academic
- 1966Todd Snider, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1969Merieme Chadid, Moroccan astronomer and explorers
- 1977Desmond Mason, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1977Jérémie Janot, French footballer and manager
- 1977Napoleon, American rapper (Outlawz)
- 1978Takuya Kawaguchi, Japanese footballer
- 1979Kim Yong-dae, South Korean footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 11.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1649Sack of Wexford: After a ten-day siege, English New Model Army troops (under Oliver Cromwell) stormed the town of Wexford, killing over 2,000 Irish Confederate troops and 1,500 civilians.
- 1767Surveying for the Mason–Dixon line separating Maryland from Pennsylvania is completed.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: Battle of Valcour Island: On Lake Champlain a fleet of American boats is defeated by the Royal Navy, but delays the British advance until 1777.
- 1797Battle of Camperdown: Naval battle between Royal Navy and Royal Netherlands Navy during the French Revolutionary Wars. The outcome of the battle was a decisive British victory.
- 1833A big demonstration at the gates of the legislature of Buenos Aires forces the ousting of governor Juan Ramón Balcarce and his replacement with Juan José Viamonte.
- 1852The University of Sydney, Australia’s oldest university, is inaugurated in Sydney.
- 1890In Washington, D.C., the Daughters of the American Revolution is founded.
- 1910Former President Theodore Roosevelt becomes the first U.S. president to fly in an airplane. He flew for four minutes with Arch Hoxsey in a plane built by the Wright brothers at Kinloch Field (Lambert–St. Louis International Airport), St. Louis, Missouri.
- 1982The Mary Rose, a Tudor carrack which sank on July 19, 1545, is salvaged from the sea bed of the Solent, off Portsmouth.
- 2001The Polaroid Corporation files for federal bankruptcy protection.
View the complete list of historical events for October 11.
Curious about this Durian Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 11 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Geraldine McEwan, Mike Oldfield, Dominic Burgess, Jessica Lucas, Jeffrey Lee Pierce, Ai Kayano, Bernd Eichinger, Hal Fishman, Michelle Pfeiffer, Constantin Tănase.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 11 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 11, 1952.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 8, 1938 – Diane Clare, English actress (d. 2013); April 19, 1982 – Ignacio Serricchio, Argentinian-American actor; April 18, 1967 – Maria Bello, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,056