Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of October 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 11, 1952 was a Saturday and it was the 285th day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 228 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,513 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 796 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Amitabh Bachchan
- 1947Al Atkins
- 1957Dawn French
- 1964Diane Gaidry
- 1967Daniel Razon
- 1971Petra Haden
- 1980Motohiro Hata
- 1984Martha MacIsaac
- 1985Michelle Trachtenberg
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 11.
- 1872Emily Davison, English educator and activist (d. 1913)
- 1929Liselotte Pulver, Swiss actress
- 1937R. H. W. Dillard, American poet, author, and critic
- 1949Henry Luke Orombi, Ugandan archbishop
- 1968Jane Krakowski, American actress and singer
- 1971Jason Ellis, Australian skateboarder, mixed martial artist, and actor
- 1977Napoleon, American rapper (Outlawz)
- 1980Nyron Nosworthy, English footballer
- 1985Aya Kiguchi, Japanese model and singer
- 1993Sean Murray, Irish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1649Sack of Wexford: After a ten-day siege, English New Model Army troops (under Oliver Cromwell) stormed the town of Wexford, killing over 2,000 Irish Confederate troops and 1,500 civilians.
- 1797Battle of Camperdown: Naval battle between Royal Navy and Royal Netherlands Navy during the French Revolutionary Wars. The outcome of the battle was a decisive British victory.
- 1862American Civil War: In the aftermath of the Battle of Antietam, Confederate General J. E. B. Stuart and his men loot Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, during a raid into the north.
- 1865Paul Bogle led hundreds of black men and women in a march in Jamaica, starting the Morant Bay rebellion.
- 1899The Western League is renamed the American League.
- 1906San Francisco public school board sparks a diplomatic crisis between the United States and Japan by ordering Japanese students to be taught in racially segregated schools.
- 1910Former President Theodore Roosevelt becomes the first U.S. president to fly in an airplane. He flew for four minutes with Arch Hoxsey in a plane built by the Wright brothers at Kinloch Field (Lambert–St. Louis International Airport), St. Louis, Missouri.
- 1941Beginning of the National Liberation War of Macedonia.
- 1950Television: CBS’s mechanical color system is the first to be licensed for broadcast by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission.
- 2002A bomb attack in a shopping mall in Vantaa, Finland kills seven.
View the complete list of historical events for October 11.
Curious about this Pearly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 11 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jon Polito, Grant Hart, Samantha Jade, DJ Skee, Ahmet Mekin, Oskar Werner, Geeta Dutt, Leslie Uggams, Patti LaBelle, Josh Flitter.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 11 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 11, 1952.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 10, 1954 – Rekha, Indian actress and singer; November 15, 1952 – Zoltán Buday, Hungarian-Canadian actor; October 20, 1985 – Jennifer Freeman, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 921