Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of October 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 11, 1952 was a Saturday and it was the 285th day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 266 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,475 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 795 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1950Robert Pugh
- 1951Jean-Jacques Goldman
- 1951Shannon Rubicam
- 1962Andy McCoy
- 1965Alexander Hacke
- 1971MC Lyte
- 1974Fumika Suzuki
- 1976Gökhan Özoğuz
- 1979Bae Doona
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 11.
- 1920Édgar Negret, Colombian sculptor (d. 2012)
- 1926Joe Ginsberg, American baseball player (d. 2012)
- 1929Curtis Amy, American saxophonist and clarinetist player (d. 2002)
- 1946Elinor Goodman, English journalist
- 1947George McCorkle, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Marshall Tucker Band) (d. 2007)
- 1957Paul Sereno, American paleontologist and academic
- 1965Alexander Hacke, German singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Einstürzende Neubauten)
- 1966Todd Snider, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1971MC Lyte, American rapper and actress
- 1979Bae Doona, South Korean model, actress, and photographer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1582Because of the adoption of the Gregorian calendar, this day does not exist in this year in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1649Sack of Wexford: After a ten-day siege, English New Model Army troops (under Oliver Cromwell) stormed the town of Wexford, killing over 2,000 Irish Confederate troops and 1,500 civilians.
- 1852The University of Sydney, Australia’s oldest university, is inaugurated in Sydney.
- 1865Paul Bogle led hundreds of black men and women in a march in Jamaica, starting the Morant Bay rebellion.
- 1890In Washington, D.C., the Daughters of the American Revolution is founded.
- 1942World War II: Battle of Cape Esperance: On the northwest coast of Guadalcanal, United States Navy ships intercept and defeat a Japanese fleet on their way to reinforce troops on the island.
- 1958Pioneer program: NASA launches the lunar probe Pioneer 1 (the probe falls back to Earth and burns up).
- 1968Apollo program: NASA launches Apollo 7, the first successful manned Apollo mission, with astronauts Wally Schirra, Donn F. Eisele and Walter Cunningham aboard.
- 1984An Aeroflot Tupolev Tu-154 crashes into maintenance vehicles upon landing in Omsk, Russia, killing 178.
- 1986Cold War: U.S. President Ronald Reagan and Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev meet in Reykjavík, Iceland, in an effort to continue discussions about scaling back their intermediate missile arsenals in Europe.
View the complete list of historical events for October 11.
Curious about this Brown Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 11 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Willie Dunn, Chad Kroeger, John Phillips, Jaak Joala, Marguerite Piazza, DJ Spinderella, John Moffatt, Eugenio Derbez, Alexandra Lencastre, Jon Hendricks.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 11 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 11, 1952.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 29, 1973 – Stephen Dorff, American actor and producer; December 5, 1916 – Margaret Hayes, American actress (d. 1977); June 9, 1979 – Ryoko Kuninaka, Japanese actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 929