Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of October 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 11, 1952 was a Saturday and it was the 285th day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 142 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,599 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 799 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Earle Hyman
- 1936Tom Zé
- 1951Jean-Jacques Goldman
- 1954Atsuko Takahata
- 1965Sean Patrick Flanery
- 1966Todd Snider
- 1971Jason Ellis
- 1980Matthew Felker
- 1985Aya Kiguchi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 11.
- 1788Simon Sechter, Austrian organist, composer, and conductor (d. 1867)
- 1929Raymond Moriyama, Canadian architect, designed the Ottawa Civic Centre and Scarborough Civic Centre
- 1935Dan Evins, American businessman, founded Cracker Barrel Old Country Store (d. 2012)
- 1961Neil Buchanan, English guitarist and actor (Marseille)
- 1962Richard Paul Evans, American author
- 1971Jason Ellis, Australian skateboarder, mixed martial artist, and actor
- 1971Oleksandr Pomazun, Ukrainian footballer and manager
- 1973Mark Chapman, English radio and television host
- 1978Kali, Angolan footballer
- 1982Kristy Wu, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1811Inventor John Stevens’ boat, the Juliana, begins operation as the first steam-powered ferry (service between New York City, New York, and Hoboken, New Jersey).
- 1852The University of Sydney, Australia’s oldest university, is inaugurated in Sydney.
- 1899Second Boer War begins: In South Africa, a war between the United Kingdom and the Boers of the Transvaal and Orange Free State erupts.
- 1899The Western League is renamed the American League.
- 1950Television: CBS’s mechanical color system is the first to be licensed for broadcast by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission.
- 1954First Indochina War: The Viet Minh take control of North Vietnam.
- 1957Space Race: M.I.T. scientists calculate Sputnik 1's booster rocket’s orbit.
- 1984An Aeroflot Tupolev Tu-154 crashes into maintenance vehicles upon landing in Omsk, Russia, killing 178.
- 1986Cold War: U.S. President Ronald Reagan and Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev meet in Reykjavík, Iceland, in an effort to continue discussions about scaling back their intermediate missile arsenals in Europe.
- 2001The Polaroid Corporation files for federal bankruptcy protection.
View the complete list of historical events for October 11.
Curious about this Vanilla Kiwiberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 11 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paola Volpato, Wanya Morris, Şehrazat, Glenn Medeiros, Jeffry Wickham, Juliette Marquis, Hannah Simone, Heo Young-saeng, Richard Séguin, Juliet Mills.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 11 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 11, 1952.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 23, 1952 – Ken Tipton, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; September 18, 1961 – James Gandolfini, American actor and producer (d. 2013); September 5, 1970 – Johnny Vegas, English actor, director,producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 894