Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of October 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 11, 1952 was a Saturday and it was the 285th day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 196 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,545 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 797 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Betty Noyes
- 1929Liselotte Pulver
- 1940Pouri Banayi
- 1947George McCorkle
- 1950Amos Gitai
- 1962Andy McCoy
- 1964Diane Gaidry
- 1965Ronit Roy
- 1966Todd Snider
- 1976Emily Deschanel
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 11.
- 1894Julius Kuperjanov, Estonian educator and lieutenant (d. 1919)
- 1930Michael Edwardes, South African-English businessman
- 1951Shannon Rubicam, American singer-songwriter (Boy Meets Girl)
- 1960Gábor Pölöskei, Hungarian footballer and manager
- 1962Anne Enright, Irish scholar and author
- 1964Diane Gaidry, American actress and producer
- 1965Ronit Roy, Indian actor
- 1973Mike Smith, American guitarist (Snot and Limp Bizkit)
- 1975Orlando Maturana, Colombian footballer
- 1983Ruslan Ponomariov, Ukrainian chess player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1649Sack of Wexford: After a ten-day siege, English New Model Army troops (under Oliver Cromwell) stormed the town of Wexford, killing over 2,000 Irish Confederate troops and 1,500 civilians.
- 1797Battle of Camperdown: Naval battle between Royal Navy and Royal Netherlands Navy during the French Revolutionary Wars. The outcome of the battle was a decisive British victory.
- 1833A big demonstration at the gates of the legislature of Buenos Aires forces the ousting of governor Juan Ramón Balcarce and his replacement with Juan José Viamonte.
- 1865Paul Bogle led hundreds of black men and women in a march in Jamaica, starting the Morant Bay rebellion.
- 1890In Washington, D.C., the Daughters of the American Revolution is founded.
- 1899The Western League is renamed the American League.
- 1906San Francisco public school board sparks a diplomatic crisis between the United States and Japan by ordering Japanese students to be taught in racially segregated schools.
- 1918San Fermín earthquake hits western Puerto Rico.
- 1968Apollo program: NASA launches Apollo 7, the first successful manned Apollo mission, with astronauts Wally Schirra, Donn F. Eisele and Walter Cunningham aboard.
- 1986Cold War: U.S. President Ronald Reagan and Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev meet in Reykjavík, Iceland, in an effort to continue discussions about scaling back their intermediate missile arsenals in Europe.
View the complete list of historical events for October 11.
Curious about this Vanilla Purple Rain Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 11 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Katherine DeMille, Christopher Benjamin, John Nettles, SoShy, Ian Ogilvy, Julie Gibson, Lyndsey Marshal, Miriam Margolyes, Inka Bause, Leslie Uggams.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 11 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 11, 1952.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 13, 1965 – Jackie Clune, English actress and singer; February 21, 1969 – Aunjanue Ellis, American actress and producer; February 5, 1946 – Charlotte Rampling, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 918