Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of October 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 11, 1963 was a Friday and it was the 284th day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 268 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,456 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 659 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Tom Zé
- 1937Ron Leibman
- 1946Daryl Hall
- 1948Lauri Nebel
- 1957Dawn French
- 1974Kane Kosugi
- 1978Trevor Donovan
- 1980Motohiro Hata
- 1981Beau Brady
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 11.
- 1679Christian Vater, German organ builder (d. 1756)
- 1925Elmore Leonard, American author and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1940Pouri Banayi, Iranian actress
- 1944Mike Fiore, American baseball player
- 1955Norm Nixon, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1960Gábor Pölöskei, Hungarian footballer and manager
- 1963Marcus Graham, Australian actor
- 1966Luke Perry, American actor and producer
- 1967Tazz, American wrestler and sportscaster
- 1987Nathan Coulter-Nile, Australian cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1138A massive earthquake strikes Aleppo, Syria.
- 1852The University of Sydney, Australia’s oldest university, is inaugurated in Sydney.
- 1862American Civil War: In the aftermath of the Battle of Antietam, Confederate General J. E. B. Stuart and his men loot Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, during a raid into the north.
- 1912First Balkan War: The Greek Army liberates the city of Kozani.
- 1918San Fermín earthquake hits western Puerto Rico.
- 1962Second Vatican Council: Pope John XXIII convenes the first ecumenical council of the Roman Catholic Church in 92 years.
- 1968Apollo program: NASA launches Apollo 7, the first successful manned Apollo mission, with astronauts Wally Schirra, Donn F. Eisele and Walter Cunningham aboard.
- 1972A race riot occurs on the United States Navy aircraft carrier Kitty Hawk off the coast of Vietnam during Operation Linebacker.
- 1982The Mary Rose, a Tudor carrack which sank on July 19, 1545, is salvaged from the sea bed of the Solent, off Portsmouth.
- 2002A bomb attack in a shopping mall in Vantaa, Finland kills seven.
View the complete list of historical events for October 11.
Curious about this Fabulous Yellow Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 11 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yuki Kubota, Dakota Staton, Robert Calvert, Treach, Pilar Pallete, Danna García, Chiwoniso Maraire, Kerr Smith, Minnie Driver, John Strasberg.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 11 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 11, 1963.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Sugar Shack by Jimmy Gilmer and the Fireballs as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 12, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 7, 1938 – Fereydoun Farrokhzad, Iranian singer, actor, and poet (d. 1992); March 22, 1995 – Nick Robinson, American actor; March 13, 1973 – David Draiman, American singer-songwriter (Disturbed and Device).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 909