Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of October 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 11, 1963 was a Friday and it was the 284th day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 196 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,528 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 661 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Jerome Robbins
- 1946Daryl Hall
- 1951Charles Shyer
- 1951Jean-Jacques Goldman
- 1962Andy McCoy
- 1963Marcus Graham
- 1971MC Lyte
- 1973Takeshi Kaneshiro
- 1976Gökhan Özoğuz
- 1985Michelle Trachtenberg
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 11.
- 1897Nathan Farragut Twining, American general (d. 1982)
- 1929Raymond Moriyama, Canadian architect, designed the Ottawa Civic Centre and Scarborough Civic Centre
- 1936James M. McPherson, American historian and author
- 1939Austin Currie, Irish lawyer and politician
- 1954Atsuko Takahata, Japanese actress
- 1967Daniel Razon, Filipino singer, minister, and radio host
- 1974Fumika Suzuki, Japanese voice actress and model
- 1978Kali, Angolan footballer
- 1978Takuya Kawaguchi, Japanese footballer
- 1979Gabe Saporta, Uruguayan-American singer-songwriter and producer (Cobra Starship, Midtown, and Humble Beginnings)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1531Huldrych Zwingli is killed in battle with the Roman Catholic cantons of Switzerland.
- 1890In Washington, D.C., the Daughters of the American Revolution is founded.
- 1899The Western League is renamed the American League.
- 1910Former President Theodore Roosevelt becomes the first U.S. president to fly in an airplane. He flew for four minutes with Arch Hoxsey in a plane built by the Wright brothers at Kinloch Field (Lambert–St. Louis International Airport), St. Louis, Missouri.
- 1918San Fermín earthquake hits western Puerto Rico.
- 1944Tuvan People’s Republic or formerly Tannu Tuva is annexed by the U.S.S.R.
- 1957Space Race: M.I.T. scientists calculate Sputnik 1's booster rocket’s orbit.
- 1975The NBC sketch comedy/variety show Saturday Night Live debuts with George Carlin as the host and Andy Kaufman, Janis Ian and Billy Preston as guests.
- 1976George Washington’s appointment, posthumously, to the grade of General of the Armies by congressional joint resolution Public Law 94-479 is approved by President Gerald R. Ford.
- 2002A bomb attack in a shopping mall in Vantaa, Finland kills seven.
View the complete list of historical events for October 11.
Curious about this Ancient Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 11 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Angelakos, Louise Jameson, Bill Milner, Marie Doro, Chelsea Handler, Mrs. Patrick Campbell, Ian Hunter, Tess Gaerthé, Roy Hudd, Craig Bartlett.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 11 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 11, 1963.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Sugar Shack by Jimmy Gilmer and the Fireballs as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 12, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 17, 1929 – Jacqueline Hill, English actress (d. 1993); September 21, 1981 – Nicole Richie, American actress, singer, fashion designer, and author; August 27, 1947 – Barbara Bach, American model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 943