Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of October 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 11, 1963 was a Friday and it was the 284th day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 141 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,583 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 663 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Liselotte Pulver
- 1940Pouri Banayi
- 1948Lauri Nebel
- 1952Mark Goodman
- 1960Nicola Bryant
- 1965Ronit Roy
- 1971Petra Haden
- 1974Fumika Suzuki
- 1979Gabe Saporta
- 1981Beau Brady
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 11.
- 1788Simon Sechter, Austrian organist, composer, and conductor (d. 1867)
- 1919Jean Vander Pyl, American actress (d. 1999)
- 1924Mal Whitfield, American runner
- 1946Elinor Goodman, English journalist
- 1953David Morse, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1971Oleksandr Pomazun, Ukrainian footballer and manager
- 1978Trevor Donovan, American model and actor
- 1982Kristy Wu, American actress
- 1985Michelle Trachtenberg, American actress
- 1987Mike Conley, Jr., American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1531Huldrych Zwingli is killed in battle with the Roman Catholic cantons of Switzerland.
- 1833A big demonstration at the gates of the legislature of Buenos Aires forces the ousting of governor Juan Ramón Balcarce and his replacement with Juan José Viamonte.
- 1890In Washington, D.C., the Daughters of the American Revolution is founded.
- 1899Second Boer War begins: In South Africa, a war between the United Kingdom and the Boers of the Transvaal and Orange Free State erupts.
- 1962Second Vatican Council: Pope John XXIII convenes the first ecumenical council of the Roman Catholic Church in 92 years.
- 1968Apollo program: NASA launches Apollo 7, the first successful manned Apollo mission, with astronauts Wally Schirra, Donn F. Eisele and Walter Cunningham aboard.
- 1975The NBC sketch comedy/variety show Saturday Night Live debuts with George Carlin as the host and Andy Kaufman, Janis Ian and Billy Preston as guests.
- 1986Cold War: U.S. President Ronald Reagan and Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev meet in Reykjavík, Iceland, in an effort to continue discussions about scaling back their intermediate missile arsenals in Europe.
- 1987First public display of AIDS Memorial Quilt on the National Mall in Washington, D.C., during the National March on Washington for Lesbian and Gay Rights.
- 1987Start of Operation Pawan by Indian Peace Keeping Force in Sri Lanka that killed thousands of ethnic Tamil civilians and hundreds of Tamil Tigers & Indian Army soldiers.
View the complete list of historical events for October 11.
Curious about this Red Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 11 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Arnold Moss, Shila Amzah, Howard Kaylan, Barbara Babcock, Paul Bellini, Philippe Russo, Eugene Levy, Austin Brown, Ox Baker, Paul Williams.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 11 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 11, 1963.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Sugar Shack by Jimmy Gilmer and the Fireballs as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 12, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 16, 1927 – Olga San Juan, American actress and dancer (d. 2009); September 20, 1929 – Anne Meara, American actress, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2015); April 30, 1981 – Tom Goss, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 981