Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of October 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 11, 1977 was a Tuesday and it was the 284th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 202 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,408 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 488 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1951Jean-Jacques Goldman
- 1957Dawn French
- 1962Andy McCoy
- 1970Constance Zimmer
- 1973Takeshi Kaneshiro
- 1979Bae Doona
- 1981Beau Brady
- 1984Martha MacIsaac
- 1985Aya Kiguchi
- 1987Jason Francisco
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 11.
- 1916Nanaji Deshmukh, Indian educator and activist (d. 2010)
- 1925Elmore Leonard, American author and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1932Barry Jones, Australian lawyer and politician
- 1936Billy Higgins, American drummer and educator (d. 2001)
- 1939Austin Currie, Irish lawyer and politician
- 1944Rodney Marsh, English footballer, manager, and sportscaster
- 1946Daryl Hall, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Hall & Oates)
- 1951Bruce Bartlett, American economist, historian, and author
- 1973Dmitri Young, American baseball player and radio host
- 1985Sam Robertson, Scottish model and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1614Adriaen Block and 12 Amsterdam merchants petition the States General for exclusive trading rights in the New Netherland colony.
- 1649Sack of Wexford: After a ten-day siege, English New Model Army troops (under Oliver Cromwell) stormed the town of Wexford, killing over 2,000 Irish Confederate troops and 1,500 civilians.
- 1899The Western League is renamed the American League.
- 1912First Balkan War: The Greek Army liberates the city of Kozani.
- 1957Space Race: M.I.T. scientists calculate Sputnik 1's booster rocket’s orbit.
- 1958Pioneer program: NASA launches the lunar probe Pioneer 1 (the probe falls back to Earth and burns up).
- 1975The NBC sketch comedy/variety show Saturday Night Live debuts with George Carlin as the host and Andy Kaufman, Janis Ian and Billy Preston as guests.
- 1976George Washington’s appointment, posthumously, to the grade of General of the Armies by congressional joint resolution Public Law 94-479 is approved by President Gerald R. Ford.
- 1987First public display of AIDS Memorial Quilt on the National Mall in Washington, D.C., during the National March on Washington for Lesbian and Gay Rights.
- 2000NASA launches STS-92, the 100th Space Shuttle mission, using Space Shuttle Discovery.
View the complete list of historical events for October 11.
Curious about this Berry Cherry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 11 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ronnie Butler, Maureen Forrester, Phyllis Treigle, Amit Kumar, Asia Ray Smith, Erland Josephson, Clint Lowery, G. N. Balasubramaniam, Chinx, Maureen Teefy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 11 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 11, 1977.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Light Up My Life by Debby Boone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 15, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 30, 1953 – Dana Key, American singer, guitarist, and producer (DeGarmo and Key) (d. 2010); March 11, 1986 – Mariko Shinoda, Japanese singer and actress (AKB48); July 29, 1990 – Munro Chambers, Canadian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 955