Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of October 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 11, 1977 was a Tuesday and it was the 284th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 140 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,470 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 490 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Betty Noyes
- 1944Cindy Carol
- 1946Daryl Hall
- 1962Joan Cusack
- 1965Ronit Roy
- 1966Todd Snider
- 1981Beau Brady
- 1985Aya Kiguchi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 11.
- 1902Jayaprakash Narayan, Indian activist and politician (d. 1979)
- 1926Joe Ginsberg, American baseball player (d. 2012)
- 1930Michael Edwardes, South African-English businessman
- 1935Dan Evins, American businessman, founded Cracker Barrel Old Country Store (d. 2012)
- 1948Peter Turkson, Ghanaian cardinal
- 1950Patty Murray, American educator and politician
- 1966Stephen Williams, Welsh lawyer and politician
- 1976Gökhan Özoğuz, Turkish singer and guitarist (Athena)
- 1978Carl Bussey, American soccer player
- 1980Nyron Nosworthy, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1614Adriaen Block and 12 Amsterdam merchants petition the States General for exclusive trading rights in the New Netherland colony.
- 1649Sack of Wexford: After a ten-day siege, English New Model Army troops (under Oliver Cromwell) stormed the town of Wexford, killing over 2,000 Irish Confederate troops and 1,500 civilians.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: Battle of Valcour Island: On Lake Champlain a fleet of American boats is defeated by the Royal Navy, but delays the British advance until 1777.
- 1862American Civil War: In the aftermath of the Battle of Antietam, Confederate General J. E. B. Stuart and his men loot Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, during a raid into the north.
- 1864Campina Grande, Brazil, is established as a city.
- 1890In Washington, D.C., the Daughters of the American Revolution is founded.
- 1944Tuvan People’s Republic or formerly Tannu Tuva is annexed by the U.S.S.R.
- 1950Television: CBS’s mechanical color system is the first to be licensed for broadcast by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission.
- 1962Second Vatican Council: Pope John XXIII convenes the first ecumenical council of the Roman Catholic Church in 92 years.
- 2001The Polaroid Corporation files for federal bankruptcy protection.
View the complete list of historical events for October 11.
Curious about this Beautyberry Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 11 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sisqó, Ari Up, Lysette Anthony, Lykke Li, Klaus Voormann, Bryan MacLean, Kelli Berglund, Suthivelu, Steve Brookstein, Winta.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 11 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 11, 1977.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Light Up My Life by Debby Boone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 15, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 22, 1971 – Budoy Marabiles, Filipino singer-songwriter (Junior Kilat); April 21, 1945 – Diana Darvey, English actress, singer, and dancer (d. 2000); October 4, 1989 – Rich Homie Quan, American rapper.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 937