Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of October 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 11, 1977 was a Tuesday and it was the 284th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 171 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,439 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 489 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930K. P. Ummer
- 1932Dottie West
- 1943John Nettles
- 1951Jean-Jacques Goldman
- 1966Luke Perry
- 1967Artie Lange
- 1971Jason Ellis
- 1979Bae Doona
- 1980Motohiro Hata
- 1981Beau Brady
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 11.
- 1928Roscoe Robinson, Jr., American general (d. 1993)
- 1947Thomas Boswell, American journalist and author
- 1957Paul Bown, English actor
- 1960Curt Ford, American baseball player and manager
- 1963Brian Rice, Scottish footballer and manager
- 1967David Starr, American race car driver
- 1970Shin Tae-yong, South Korean footballer and coach
- 1974Jason Arnott, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1974Kane Kosugi, American-Japanese martial artist and actor
- 1978Carl Bussey, American soccer player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1138A massive earthquake strikes Aleppo, Syria.
- 1582Because of the adoption of the Gregorian calendar, this day does not exist in this year in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1649Sack of Wexford: After a ten-day siege, English New Model Army troops (under Oliver Cromwell) stormed the town of Wexford, killing over 2,000 Irish Confederate troops and 1,500 civilians.
- 1727George II and Caroline of Ansbach are crowned King and Queen of Great Britain.
- 1950Television: CBS’s mechanical color system is the first to be licensed for broadcast by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission.
- 1958Pioneer program: NASA launches the lunar probe Pioneer 1 (the probe falls back to Earth and burns up).
- 1968Apollo program: NASA launches Apollo 7, the first successful manned Apollo mission, with astronauts Wally Schirra, Donn F. Eisele and Walter Cunningham aboard.
- 1986Cold War: U.S. President Ronald Reagan and Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev meet in Reykjavík, Iceland, in an effort to continue discussions about scaling back their intermediate missile arsenals in Europe.
- 1987First public display of AIDS Memorial Quilt on the National Mall in Washington, D.C., during the National March on Washington for Lesbian and Gay Rights.
- 1996Pala accident: A wood lorry and school bus collide in Jõgeva county, Estonia, killing eight children.
View the complete list of historical events for October 11.
Curious about this Coconut Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 11 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Justin Hartley, Boney James, Laleh, Jeff Timmons, Giovanni Frezza, Vince Neil, Yuri Chinen, Paolo Conte, Justin Theroux, Daisuke Gōri.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 11 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 11, 1977.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Light Up My Life by Debby Boone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 15, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1992 – Giorgio Cantarini, Italian actor; August 18, 1903 – Lucienne Boyer, French singer (d. 1983); August 18, 1964 – Craig Bierko, American actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 957